Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) (37053 Views)

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu / Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by Relax101(m): 1:51am On Dec 07, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Stuupid woman making stuupid comments.No wonder oju-iku abandoned her for banca.

Your mama for house na she be stupioodd woman.

Eko Ile:

And she still got dumped for a gold digger,

Disgusting interview anyways,

SMH

They didnt steal from Government! Did you skip that?
Go tell your Oga how not to steal from Lagos!!
Oponu oshi!
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by Jenifa1: 2:41am On Dec 07, 2011
And I answered: we sell everything except illegal things.
Like your dad who was into buying and selling before going into recording?
Yes, I learnt trading from him. He was into several other legitimate things.

this is so random.  grin
I thought she and her dad were selling drugs and contraband before.
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by HighChief4(m): 3:20am On Dec 07, 2011
Eko Ile:

You mean she's not a gold digger because her father the former governor was very rich? How rich and how much den dey pay civil servants?

Ofcourse, I knw I would see you here. Bianca, does not know whats poverty all her life, neither did her father. Her grand father was among the richest Igbo men and built one of the best houses in Enugu before the war and the wealth transcended to his children. Her own father as well, Chief Dr C C Onoh had factories and private breweries even before he became the governor. So she is from a decent and wealthy home.

1 Like

Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by Relax101(m): 4:05am On Dec 07, 2011
^^^^ You dey mind the yeye thief pikin. Him think say na everybody go steal like his oga wey dey just release from sanko.
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by NjaPrince(m): 4:58am On Dec 07, 2011
Nigeria needs sincere people who can share their experiences.
God bless Ojukwu Njideka, God bless Nigeria!
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by Wadosky(m): 6:18am On Dec 07, 2011
if I were to be a woman,I will marry IKEMBA,EZE NDI IGBO. 100 times not regarding his flaws
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by Ivynwa(f): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2011
Graceful is the word!
Her words speaks gracefulness, I have never met this woman but I like her already.
She has been through a lot too.
I wish her happiness in every areas of her life and hope her children are making it up to her and making her very happy.
Graceful woman, she should be the one they should be talking about giving govt positions biko if she
is still in the age bracket to handle that. A woman that graceful can even carry the post of a Prime minister excellently.
What a decent woman!

Oh me lawd, just remembered hearing that she has passed away, with all that gracefulness? L-i-f-e sef.
Has she really passed away, hope not!
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by daphil: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2011
Oh my God! What a model! Wish I had someone like her as wife. Hurted and bethrayed, yet forgiven.
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by daphil: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2011
The interviewer missed a big opportunity that would have boosted her career. She should have proposed to Lady Ojukwu and took it upon herself to write her biography.
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by shumno(f): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2011
Wow, I respect this woman a lot. May she rest in peace.
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by ImaIma1(f): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2011
@shummo is she dead? u said she shld rest in peace? am confusd here. is she dead?
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by Lasinoh: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2011
I love self-confident women. Good news?
She was married to a Ghanian before Ojukwu.
She don try. . .Some women are not lucky in love or marriage.
She sure moved on. kiss
Ojukwu had fine taste in women sha.
Gotta give him that. . . and he sure knew how to 'take care of a woman'!
Unlike the breed of 'men' these days. . .from that area.
I think that Biafra war just turned them to psychos. cheesy
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by shumno(f): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2011
@alj-harem all the insult is uncalled for, you want Nigeria to be a better place don't you? It has to start from little things like respect for others? I am from the north east and was really upset the way you called the woman silly, didn't expect that from a respectable person. It doesn't matter that we do not know each other please. No offense meant pls.
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by shumno(f): 10:24am On Dec 07, 2011
@ ima ima, the 1st paragraph says she passed on march 2010.except if am the one misunderstanding the write up. If that is the case then am sorry.
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by nagoma(m): 10:36am On Dec 07, 2011
if I were to be a woman,I will marry IKEMBA,EZE NDI IGBO. 100 times not regarding his flaws

And I want to marry the wife who gave this interview if she is not married already.
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by Dpharisee: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2011
I read a lot of posts and post not much when my line of thought has been delivered by a poster in a topic, but there are some posters that I regularly jump over their posts because of their sometimes childish posts when serious ideas are being contrived by some brilliant NL posters and they are:
Eko Ile
Alj Harem
Bluetooth
etc
These guys seem to have brain fluids mixed with sawdust.
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by jascon1(m): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2011
wow! honestly i have never read a long comment like this since i been on NL. but for this, i wish i could scroll down to get more. many truths about our nation lie in the hearts of wives of our past leaders. she dropped it as it's hot. yes, she walked out of a marriage that put the dead on her just to make Ojukwu happy. she is golden. i'd better listened to her speak about ojukwu than Bianca. i have always wanted to hear her own take since 1988. can we have her pics on here pls
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by didoburns(m): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2011
these woman is so graceful, wow i like her already
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by iDo3: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2011
Lovely woman! God bless her. We need more people like this in Nigeria. Very wise, graceful and humane. She is a blessing to her family and all who have met her. Remain blessed Ma and Long Life!
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by namfav(m): 7:26am On Dec 08, 2011
is it why ojukwu left her?

didoburns:

these woman is so graceful, wow i like her already
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by agabaI23(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2011
She left Ojukwu not the other way round according to her
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by namfav(m): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2011
ouch

that automatically means that she is lying if he is such a strong men, why did she leave him? why didn't she want to be part of his fairytale? wait, maybe it is true, biafra was just a fairytale grin

agabaI23:

She left Ojukwu not the other way round according to her
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by viceb: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2011
I am highly impressed with the comportment of this lady. Some other women would have been ranting, throwing blames like invectives. She knew what she wanted and when the man she once loved was no longer whom he used to be, God help our men to keep and maintain love and get less distracted. It is heart rending though to read through her piece because it is not easy to give it all up like that. Men must learn to love their wives till death. I respect Ojukwu but I dont like his numerous affairs with women. The sacredness of womanhood must be respected.
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by EreluY(f): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Call Ojukwu whatever name you like. There is something that strikes me about him: educated at Eton College in Windsor (the best school, both historically and at the present moment, on this planet earth) and then gained his degree from Oxford University. He had everything going for him to become whatever he wanted outside the Nigerian Army. No one, in the history of the Nigerian Army, to date, had the privilege background and education Ojukwu had.
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by attackgat: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
EreluY:
Call Ojukwu whatever name you like. There is something that strikes me about him: educated at Eton College in Windsor (the best school, both historically and at the present moment, on this planet earth) and then gained his degree from Oxford University. He had everything going for him to become whatever he wanted outside the Nigerian Army. No one, in the history of the Nigerian Army, to date, had the privilege background and education Ojukwu had.

His father was also the richest man in West Africa yet Ojukwu forsaked all that wealth to enter the Army as a lowly recruit. Even with his Oxford degree! There are very few people in Nigeria who enter the Army if their father were extremely rich.

I'm shocked to find out from this that Murtala Mohammed used to be ADC to Aguiyi Ironsi.
Re: My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) by basty: 7:43pm On May 13, 2023
Great Igbo woman. She knows all.
If only Ojukwu could have exercised little patience and if only the coup plotters had little restrain, the problems we are facing as a Nation would not ha e been enormous. Great Dim Chukwuemeka Odkmegwj Ojukwu

Rest well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" / FG Cancels Pipeline Protection Contracts’ Award To Ethnic Militias / Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.