Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria (5457 Views)

Seeking A Decent Girl In Akure / Need A Decent Girl For Serious Relationship In Lagos. / I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by bri: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2007
u looking for a decent girl? cheesy
are u decent?
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 10, 2007
Poverty is really not an excuse for dating Married men.Most of the girls involved in this act do not Use money they get to better their lives. They Use the mony to buy designer clothes and expensive phones.
I am a girl and i am really disturbed about the rate at which young girls date married men. Even as much as i agree that a lot of girls do it, I would not say that there are no decent girls in Nigeria. There are a lot, just that A few bad apples spiol the bunch.
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by Richaado: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2007
Join Legwork.com.ng for free dating service. Look for that special guy and girl on Legwork.com.ng. You can send mail, chat and send web2sms on Legwork.com.ng. Find you soul mate Now.
Click on this link: legwork.com.ng
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by Richaado: 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2007
Join Legwork.com.ng for free dating service. Look for that special guy and girl on Legwork.com.ng. You can send mail, chat and send web2sms on Legwork.com.ng. Find you soul mate Now.
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by Richaado: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2007
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by sereques(m): 5:07am On Jul 14, 2007
What you mean decent? U mean the one that keeps the dick count low or low turnover rate?
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by oyiboman1(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2007
I'm a professional American man in Abuja who would like to meet a pretty, slender woman who has a job. I can be generous but don't need any dependents.
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by Obirin0521: 3:11am On Jul 16, 2007
@ Oyibo Man:

I'm a professional American man in Abuja who would like to meet a pretty, slender woman who has a job. I can be generous but don't need any dependents.

Ain't that interesting!  I'm a professional Naija woman in Manhattan who does not go around insinuating that I can 'afford' to buy myself a boyfriend.  Pardon me for being a mite ethnocentric, but I take strong exception to the 'Sweet 'n Low', (artificial sweetner that may accelerate the development of cancer in its user), you appear to be adding to your post.  In addition,mmm, no, I'll stop here.
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by spoilt(f): 4:54am On Jul 17, 2007
we have many nigerian girls looking for serious men.and yes by that i mean marriage. oga oyibo as long as you dont think your nationality is your main attraction. and i didnt quite know how to interprete the generousity part grin
are you seeking the proverbial black nubile exotic girl ? angry
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by narcissus(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2007
While we are busy breaking our heads over the preponderance or otherwise of decent girls, has anyone checked out ofunne's profile. OMG, look at them eyes: diamonds in a bed of snow and them lips: lovely precursors of delight.  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by tboy1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2007
narcissus:

While we are busy breaking our heads over the preponderance or otherwise of decent girls, has anyone checked out ofunne's profile. OMG, look at them eyes: diamonds in a bed of snow and them lips: lovely precursors of delight.  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

wink
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by Obirin0521: 1:34am On Jul 18, 2007
@Narcissus
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While we are busy breaking our heads over the preponderance or otherwise of decent girls, has anyone checked out ofunne's profile. OMG, look at them eyes: diamonds in a bed of snow and them lips: lovely precursors of delight.

Nna, WETINiiii?!  You sure say saliva remain your mouth as you dey drool so?! Seriously - Thank you for showing appreciation for a lovely sister.  God bless. wink

Spoilt You no see as our D Susannas dey sell us short?
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by spoilt(f): 3:38am On Jul 18, 2007
@obirin
my sister i tire oh. many will be buzzing him in secret both decent and indecent. the power of the dollar. grin

@narcissus
down boy! grin
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by larryoncol(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ALL

Do Nigeria still breed decent gurls, well sorry to say but i do not thinks so oh.
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by aluta4live: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2007
Check out www.naijapals.com am sure u'll find desent and caring ladies dia.
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by larryoncol(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2007
this world was never meant for decent people. ADAPTATION
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by oluwole8: 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2009
Obirin0521:

@ Oyibo Man:

Ain't that interesting! I'm a professional Naija woman in Manhattan who does not go around insinuating that I can 'afford' to buy myself a boyfriend. Pardon me for being a mite ethnocentric, but I take strong exception to the 'Sweet 'n Low', (artificial sweetner that may accelerate the development of cancer in its user), you appear to be adding to your post. In addition,mmm, no, I'll stop here.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by Whobedatte(m): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2015
cherylstun:
there are a lot of decent girls out there only tht u guys prefer to go for indecent ones.ur heart is telling u to go for the the cool and humble girls but your head is telling u to go for the society ladies and most of them are indecent. if u truly follow ur heart u sure will get the right girl.

Thats my own opinion.
Hmnnn! Bro, perused all your comments and discovered you r an old timer on nairaland.
Please how can I get 1 on 1 mentorship on fiverr. How can you be of great help to me? Gbolagade a fiverr guru in ibadan didn't do justice to fiverr like you have done on this thread&only trained me 2 hrs with huge amount
Pls look into my issue and help a brother out. Thank u
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Whobedatte:
Hmnnn! Bro, perused all your comments and discovered you r an old timer on nairaland.
Please how can I get 1 on 1 mentorship on fiverr. How can you be of great help to me? Gbolagade a fiverr guru in ibadan didn't do justice to fiverr like you have done on this thread&only trained me 2 hrs with huge amount
Pls look into my issue and help a brother out. Thank u

join our fiverr group here and send a message to the admin: https://m./1459869710995418?refid=18&__tn__=C
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by Ifeakachukwu(m): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Princess Nike4luv, how are u doing?
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by Ifeakachukwu(m): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
When you touch love and it burns and hurt you, there is no two ways about it, just let it go. For the love that live with us , is sometimes our problem. To cap it all, be it as it may, whosoever that live without love, die without hope.
Re: In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria by lexykeyz(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
cherylstun:
there are a lot of decent girls out there only tht u guys prefer to go for indecent ones.ur heart is telling u to go for the the cool and humble girls but your head is telling u to go for the society ladies and most of them are indecent. if u truly follow ur heart u sure will get the right girl.

Thats my own opinion.

Good day ma'am, please i sent you an email please kindly reply, would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Being Single / I Am Bored And Lonely / Female Doctors And Lawyers Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.