Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? (6497 Views)

Ishmael And Isaac, The Great Cover-up / The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... / Who Did Abraham Nearly Sacrifice: Ishmael Or Isaac? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2011
The Islamic holiday, Qurbani Id (or Id Al-Adha), is known as the “Sacrifice Festival.” Muslims celebrate this “great feast of sacrifice” on the tenth day of the last month of the Muslim year. According to their doctrinal scheme, this day celebrates the willingness of Abraham to sacrifice his son by Hagar, Ishmael.

If you remember the Old Testament account, you will be somewhat perplexed. Was not Isaac the one whom God instructed Abraham to offer? The difference is this. Christians accept the testimony of the Bible. Muslims reject the Bible and believe the Koran (or Qur’an) contains the inspired, uncorrupted record. Who is right?

Although the Koran does not name the child whom Abraham was to sacrifice, Muslims believe it was Ishmael, and they believe that idea is supported by the Koran. One Muslim scholar, after citing a number texts from the Koran, concludes:

It is quite clear that Ishmael was the son to be sacrificed and not Isaac, peace be upon both of them. We also saw how corrupt the Bible is. The Bible is not reliable. It was badly tampered with by man’s alterations and narrations, that we no longer can tell which parts of it are the True Living Words of GOD Almighty, and which aren’t.

Ishmael was 13 years older than Isaac, and Abraham loved GOD Almighty very much that he wanted to sacrifice his own son for Him. If Ishmael’s name represents Abraham’s gratefulness to GOD Almighty after a desperate long wait to have a son, then it makes perfect sense that Abraham wanted to sacrifice Ishmael to GOD Almighty by giving Him the most precious thing he ever had. (http://www.answering-christianity.com/isaac_and_ishmael.htm)
The issue is not so “who” is right, as if it were a personal dispute between two “classes” of people. The matter is not one of personalities, culture, or race. The issue is this: Which record contains the true, historical account? Will be believe the Bible, which names Isaac, or the claims of Muslim scholars who infer the name of the son from the Koran?

Some would contend that this is the kind of disagreement that never will be settled. Christians will accept the Bible. Muslims will side with the Koran. The discussion comes down to a “your-word-against-mine” type of argument — at least in the eyes of some.

But the issue is more fundamental than that. The question is really this: Which book is the revelation of God? Both volumes claim inspiration, but obviously both cannot be inspired. The difference of “Isaac versus Ishmael” is just one of hundreds of discrepancies between the Bible and the Koran. And many of these differences concern crucial themes (e.g., the nature of God, the identity of Christ, and God’s plan of salvation).
Before one commits to a system of religion, it is necessary to inquire into the source of that religion. If the Bible is from heaven, then Christianity is the true religion. If the Koran is from God, then Islam is the genuine system.

Concerning the Bible, we observe that it is made up of a sort of “DNA code” — a set of traits that identifies it as being from God. There are a number of identifying characteristics that reveal the Bible’s divine origin.

The Scriptures, although recorded by approximately forty human writers, over a period of some 1500 years, contain an amazing unity of purpose and doctrine. This includes many prophecies, i.e., detailed predictions, that are later fulfilled perfectly. Although challenged by the most renowned skeptics, the Bible is found to be without error. It has been vindicated countless times. Men are ever trying to “catch up” with the Scriptures.

But the Koran, despite its claims, lacks the marks of divine revelation. Its sub-standard treatment of women is no secret to anyone familiar with Islam. The book contains numerous historical inaccuracies and anachronisms, i.e., the chronological misplacement of persons, events, etc. Here is one example:

In relating the events of the exodus and the wilderness wandering, the Koran says, “They disbelieved the signs of God, and slew the Prophets unjustly” (cf. Sura 25:57-61). Who were “the Prophets” in the wilderness? That expression,“the Prophets,” usually designates a special ministry of servants who lived at a later time in Israel’s history. J. M. Rodwell notes: “This passage [Sura 25:59] is one of the numerous anachronisms which abound in the Koran and prove the gross ignorance of the Arabian prophet” (Rodwell, J.M., trans. The Koran, Everyman’s Library. New York: Dutton, 1909, p. 344).

Before us are two books. One is flawless and divine. It is the Bible. The other, the Koran, is error-ridden, the product of a self-styled prophet, who was no prophet at all. One encourages us to love our enemies; the other promotes conversion by force and Jihad —“holy war.”

The Bible records that Abraham was willing to offer Isaac. The Koran, Muslim scholars claim, implies that Abraham was willing to offer Ishmael. The issue is: Which volume is God’s? God’s book is perfect, with a high moral tone. It is filled with marks of divine inspiration that are beyond the possibility of human production. That book is the Holy Bible.

Article
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by theseeker2: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2011
Honestly you have a lot of time on your hands. It appears you dont have a job
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2011
As we speak I am working !!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Afam4eva(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2011
Frosbel FRosbel Frosbel. How many time did i call you? Abeg leave all these your controversial threads alone oo.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^^

If you notice , my discussions and responses are now toned down and very civil in appearance.

What else do you want.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by theseeker2: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2011
frosbel:

As we speak I am working !!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I will report you to your boss
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by LagosShia: 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2011
"frosbel",listen to Jesus very well and stop going against his teachings in the name of "christianity"!

[size=14pt]Matthew 21:43
"Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you (the Jews), and given to a nation (the Arabs) bringing forth the fruits thereof".
[/size]
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by LagosShia: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2011
The christians are hell-bent on corrupting muslim women just the same way their “holy” bible is corrupt.

But not to worry,we will examine the claims from “frosbel”’s copy-paste work:

CHRISTIANITY,THE BIBLE AND WOMEN
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817163.0.html#msg9688109

and the BIBLE VS THE HOLY QURAN:

"The Quran Or The Bible,which Is God's Word"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-729581.0.html

"False Prophecies Of The New Testament" (bible)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550247.0.html

"Bible (im)morality"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739876.0.html

"Biblical Verses of Killing and Terror"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817498.0.html

"Killing Children Is Bible Miracle"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.0.html

"Bible Scholars Admit To Bible Text Discrepancies"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-734053.0.html

"Bible Verses Churches Conceal From Your Ears"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-743341.0.html

"According To The Bible:if Your Wife Saves Your Life,you Cut Off Her Hand"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=736626.msg8931460#msg8931460

"Ill-fitting/hillarious Qualities Of God In The Bible"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739934.0.html
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by theseeker2: 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2011
LagosShia:

W,listen to Jesus very well and stop going against his teachings in the name of "christianity"!

[size=14pt]Matthew 21:43
"Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you (the Jews), and given to a nation (the Arabs) bringing forth the fruits thereof".
[/size]
They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by LagosShia: 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2011
the_seeker:

They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

Deuteronomy 32:21
They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by proo212(m): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2011
What I don't really understand is that the same bible that is supposed to be corrupted is being quoted from. Isn't that a mystery? Actually the verses you quoted are corrupt smiley of course I'm referring to Lagosshia and truthseeker.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2011
proo212:

What I don't really understand is that the same bible that is supposed to be corrupted is being quoted from. Isn't that a mystery? Actually the verses you quoted are corrupt smiley of course I'm referring to Lagosshia and truthseeker.

Attempting to understand the mind of a muslim is itself a mystery. grin
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by LagosShia: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2011
proo212:

davidylan:

Attempting to understand the mind of a muslim is itself a mystery. grin
"davidylan" you have participated in my thread previously where i have answered this question is which is always asked by misleading missionary minded christians.

here is the post if you'd like to review my response:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-772940.0.html#msg9264044

and if you need more drastic response you can take a look at this (pay attention to the bottom of the post):
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.32.html#msg9691098
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2011
LagosShia:

"davidylan" you have participated in my thread previously where i have answered this question is which is always asked by misleading missionary minded christians.

here is the post if you'd like to review my response:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-772940.0.html#msg9264044

and if you need more drastic response you can take a look at this (pay attention to the bottom of the post):
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.32.html#msg9691098

did i ask a question? Are you confused? grin You must have beat your head too hard. relax.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by LagosShia: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2011
davidylan:

did i ask a question? Are you confused? grin You must have beat your head too hard. relax.

you are not funny when you lie!
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Judek2(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
This Book was inspired by Mohammad and written by his illiterate followers, even a simple novel is more accurate than the Koran.
Koran has many scientific erros,archeological errors,Language(Arabic) blunder,even historical events. And its full of contradictions.
For example,
Mohammads call

(1)Suras 53 and 81 — God, or Allah as he is called in Arabic, personally appeared to Muhammad.

(2) Suras 16 and 26 — The call was from the Holy Spirit.

(3) Sura 15 — Angels issued the call.
(4) Sura 2 — Gabriel was the one who appeared to him.
. . . .Thats a total of four calls from four different persons.

Another is on the creation.
In one place it asserts that Allah created everything in "the twinkling of an eye" (Sura 54:49-50).

Elsewhere it says that the time period of the creation was two days (Sura 41:9, 12);

Other one in four days (Sura 41:10);

In six days (Suras 7:54, 10:4,and 32:4);

then in "a day equaling 1,000 years" (Sura 32:5);

and also in "50,000 years" (Sura 70:4).
. . . .That's a total of six different time periods

The Koran also contains many scientific errors. A crude example is found in (Sura 18:8-86) where it says that Alexander the Great followed the setting of the sun and discovered that it went down into the waters of a muddy spring!

If I begin to write historical and archeological errors, its countless.
I dont know why Muslims are so adamant and unwilling to be subjective for once.

1 Like

Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by theseeker2: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2011
Please paste the verses on NL for all to see it you are truthful. Please we are waiting and dont run away
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by LagosShia: 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2011
Judek2:

This Book was inspired by Mohammad and written by his illiterate followers, even a simple novel is more accurate than the Koran.
Koran has many scientific erros,archeological errors,Language(Arabic) blunder,even historical events. And its full of contradictions.
For example,
Mohammads call

(1)Suras 53 and 81 — God, or Allah as he is called in Arabic, personally appeared to Muhammad.

In one place it asserts that Allah created everything in "the twinkling of an eye" (Sura 54:49-50).

Elsewhere it says that the time period of the creation was two days (Sura 41:9, 12);

The Koran also contains many scientific errors. A crude example is found in (Sura 18:8-86) where it says that Alexander the Great followed the setting of the sun and discovered that it went down into the waters of a muddy spring!

for your own sake,get a Quran whether in book form or online and check those verses by yourself.people like you are here to waste the time of others.next time,do not declare or tell us what those verses are about.simply quote the verses side by side and let us see by ourselves if you are right.when i use the bible as reference i quote the actual verses.so please,dont put your words into the Quran.the Quran is not the same thing as your bible.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Ndipe(m): 12:27am On Dec 08, 2011
Wao, I never ever thought that Muslims think that Ishmael was the child Abraham wanted to sacrifice per God's test. But the truth is this, it was Isaac.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Judek2(m): 3:18am On Dec 08, 2011
LagosShia:

for your own sake,get a Quran whether in book form or online and check those verses by yourself.people like you are here to waste the time of others.next time,do not declare or tell us what those verses are about.simply quote the verses side by side and let us see by ourselves if you are right.when i use the bible as reference i quote the actual verses.so please,dont put your words into the Quran.the Quran is not the same thing as your bible.

Revelation By Allah himself
(Surah 53:5 & 10)
He (Muhammad) was taught by one mighty in power,enduced with wisdom: for he appeared (in stately form)
(10)So did (Allah) convey the inspiration of his servant.

Another translation of the Koran says-
9) Till he (Allah) was (distant) two bows’
length or even nearer,
10) And He revealed unto His slave
that which He revealed.

. . . . .Here, Allah appeared in human form to convey (reveal) the Scripture. Read also (Surah 81:19-24)

By the Holy Spirit
(Surah 26:192-194)
Lo, it is the revelation of the lord of the worlds.
(193) which the Holy Spirit hath brought down earth,that there mayest be (one) of the warners.

. . . .Here,The Holy Spirit brought it (scripture) down to earth. Read also (Surah 16:102)

By the Angels
(Sura 15:cool
We send not down to mankind, the Angels save with the fact (scripture), and in that case,(the disbelievers) would not be tolerated
. . . .Here,they (maybe Allah and his three daughters) sent the Angels with the fact (scripture).

By Angel Gabriel
(Surah 2:97)
Say O Mohammad to mankind, who is enemy to Gabriel,for he it is, who hath revealed (this scripture) to thy heart by Allah's leave,comfirming that which was (revealed) before it and a guidance and glad tidings to believers.
. . . .Here,Angel Gabriel revealed the scripture by Allahs leave.

The Koran was revealed by four persons acording to the Koran.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Judek2(m): 3:29am On Dec 08, 2011
the_seeker:

Please paste the verses on NL for all to see it you are truthful. Please we are waiting and dont run away

Do you need the verses texts itself on the six different creation periods by the Koran?
Well, I will provide it sooner.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by LagosShia: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2011
Judek2:

Revelation By Allah himself
(Surah 53:5 & 10)
He (Muhammad) was taught by one mighty in power,enduced with wisdom: for he appeared (in stately form)
(10)So did (Allah) convey the inspiration of his servant.

Another translation of the Koran says-
9) Till he (Allah) was (distant) two bows’
length or even nearer,
10) And He revealed unto His slave
that which He revealed.

. . . . .Here, Allah appeared in human form to convey (reveal) the Scripture. Read also (Surah 81:19-24)
My friend you are either doing these things deliberately to waste our time or you are very a dumb person who only copies and pastes.

“Till he was at a distant of two bows”.who is the “he” in that verse? Does the verse say it is Allah?why do you use brackets to interprete it as you like to support your own confusion? The verse is talking about Angel Gabriel and not Allah.

Now let us read the verses and please pay attention to the last verse:

Quran 53:3-18
“It is not but a revelation revealed, Taught to him by one intense in strength -One of soundness. And he rose to [his] true form. While he was in the higher [part of the] horizon. Then he approached and descended. And was at a distance of two bow lengths or nearer. And he revealed to His Servant what he revealed. The heart did not lie [about] what it saw. So will you dispute with him over what he saw? And he certainly saw him in another descent. At the Lote Tree of the Utmost Boundary -Near it is the Garden of Refuge -When there covered the Lote Tree that which covered [it]. The sight [of the Prophet] did not swerve, nor did it transgress [its limit]. He certainly saw of the greatest signs of his Lord.

the Quran clearly states that Allah cannot be seen:

"Sight cannot reach Him" (6:103).

"Vision perceives Him not, but He perceives [all] vision; and He is the Subtle, the Acquainted".
(Surah al-An'aam: 103)

Allah SWT said in Surat AlA'raf:

143. and when Mûsa (Moses) came at the time and place appointed by us, and his Lord spoke to him, He said: "O My Lord! show Me (Yourself), that I may look upon You." Allâh said: "You cannot see Me, but look upon the mountain if it stands still In its place Then You shall see me." so when his Lord appeared to the mountain , He made it collapse to dust, and Mûsa (Moses) fell down unconscious. Then when He recovered his senses He said: "Glory be to you, I turn to You In repentance and I am the first of the believers."
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by plappville(f): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2011
LagosShia:

My friend you are either doing these things deliberately to waste our time or you are very a dumb person who only copies and pastes.

“Till he was at a distant of two bows”.who is the “he” in that verse? Does the verse say it is Allah?why do you use brackets to interprete it as you like to support your own confusion? The verse is talking about Angel Gabriel and not Allah.

Now let us read the verses and please pay attention to the last verse:

Quran 53:3-18
“It is not but a revelation revealed, Taught to him by one intense in strength -One of soundness. And he rose to [his] true form. While he was in the higher [part of the] horizon. Then he approached and descended. And was at a distance of two bow lengths or nearer. And he revealed to His Servant what he revealed. The heart did not lie [about] what it saw. So will you dispute with him over what he saw? And he certainly saw him in another descent. At the Lote Tree of the Utmost Boundary -Near it is the Garden of Refuge -When there covered the Lote Tree that which covered [it]. The sight [of the Prophet] did not swerve, nor did it transgress [its limit]. He certainly saw of the greatest signs of his Lord.

the Quran clearly states that Allah cannot be seen:

"Sight cannot reach Him" (6:103).

"Vision perceives Him not, but He perceives [all] vision; and He is the Subtle, the Acquainted".
(Surah al-An'aam: 103)

Allah SWT said in Surat AlA'raf:

143. and when Mûsa (Moses) came at the time and place appointed by us, and his Lord spoke to him, He said: "O My Lord! show Me (Yourself), that I may look upon You." Allâh said: "You cannot see Me, but look upon the mountain if it stands still In its place Then You shall see me." so when his Lord appeared to the mountain , He made it collapse to dust, and Mûsa (Moses) fell down unconscious. Then when He recovered his senses He said: "Glory be to you, I turn to You In repentance and I am the first of the believers."

shocked shocked shocked Oh, So muhammed recongnize the God of Abraham as God? isn't that same God of Moses, Israel, Jacob Jesus? Of what interest is Islam if it eleminate Jesus and accept others? Muhammed has really succeeded in brainwashing many ignorant nation to the lowest. All idol worshipers KAABA and the 3 GODESSES. Allah is not the God of ABRAHAM, it is the idolatery God of the Arab in Mecca, plz stop decieving urselves.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by LagosShia: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2011
plappville:

shocked shocked shocked Oh, So muhammed recongnize the God of Abraham as God? isn't that same God of Moses, Israel, Jacob Jesus? Of what interest is Islam if it eleminate Jesus and accept others? Muhammed has really succeeded in brainwashing many ignorant nation to the lowest. All idol worshipers KAABA and the 3 GODESSES. Allah is not the God of ABRAHAM, it is the idolatery God of the Arab in Mecca, plz stop decieving urselves.

hey b!*ch,dont play that trick with me!

I have made valid points about who muslims worship.you can feel free to follow your fantacies and use them for your missionary games.

i told you the following:
1.) Allah was worshipped by the hanifs even during the times of idolatry in arabia.the hanifs are to ishmael what the israelites are to isaac.
2.) millions of your fellow christians in arab countries use the name "Allah" to refer to the Almighty,One, Unique,Unseen Creator of everyone and everything.
3.) the name of Allah appears in the bible itself.
4.) if the pagans in provocation name their gods whatever,that is their business. we cannot be judged by the actions of pagans.

i have given also a verse from the Quran condemning the 3 idols of the arabs.so what more do you want?

you can continue worshipping Jesus and making him your small "god".as for us we dont worship Jesus (as),we honor him as a prophet and we worship the God who made Jesus.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by plappville(f): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2011
Judek2:

For example,
Mohammads call

The errors are uncountable my broda, i bet u, muslim can see it very well, but they just pretend to continue in their idolatery doctrine, this may be that they ve so much love for the socalled PROPHET undecided undecided
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
LagosShia:

I have made valid points about who muslims worship.you can feel free to follow your fantacies and use them for your missionary games.

1.) Allah was worshipped by the hanifs even during the times of idolatry in arabia.the hanifs are to ishmael what the israelites are to isaac.
2.) millions of your fellow christians in arab countries use the name "Allah" to refer to the Almighty,One, Unique,Unseen Creator of everyone and everything.
4.) if the pagans in provocation name their gods whatever,that is their business. we cannot be judged by the actions of pagans.

i have given also a verse from the Quran condemning the 3 idols of the arabs.so what more do you want?

you can continue worshipping Jesus and making him your small "god".as for us we dont worship Jesus (as),we honor him as a prophet and we worship the God who made Jesus.

You are total DUNCE , to use that word on a lady you have never met, depicts your disturbed mindset.

So because she is smashing your LIEs with the truth, you are getting agitated.

You need help and fast !!!!!

As for your second point, it is meaningless , ALLAH is not in the BIBLE , the Bible is Corrupt , Duh !!!!!
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by plappville(f): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2011
LagosShia:

i have given also a verse from the[b] Quran condemning the 3 idols [/b]of the arabs.so what more do you want?

To the bold:It is not my name, i am a full married woman, u are just exposing urself in NL grow up plz,
Not surprise anyway, its an inheritance from ur prophet, how those slave women were handled, according to ur hadiths. @bashy_demy will insult us as coward, @uplawal will curse us that we will died becos of allah, what else?

U muslims are taught violence, i wonder how responssible u are talking like tose teenage in a collage.

Second bold, sorry,That was done sfter Mohamed came back to his senses. Leave those ur stories, u think u can be wiser than Islamic Historian, they love Mohamed far more than u think u do, they just expose what is called the truth, not because they are meant to tarnish Muhammed's image. They are all truth stp decieving urselves, u are all worshiping IDOLs, KAABA'S  ORIGINAL IDOLATERY HISTORY REMAINS VALID. No matter how muslim try to paint it white.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by plappville(f): 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2011
frosbel:

You are total DUNCE , to use that word on a lady you have never met, depicts your disturbed mindset.

As for your second point, it is meaningless , ALLAH is not in the BIBLE , the Bible is Corrupt , Duh !!!!!

This is the secord time he is using it, i don't mind him, he is just showing what kind of human he is physically.

Any man who can call a woman in such name, can equally call his wife it. By their words, u shal know them, he is irresponsible man.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by LagosShia: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2011
Judek2:

never!

you can only copy and paste nonsense.you can watch these videos about your alleged contradictions on the number of days of the creation and on alexander the great and the setting of the sun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6Dev0OrSGs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8R2rVgD2ok
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by LagosShia: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2011
plappville:

The errors are uncountable my broda, i bet u, muslim can see it very well, but they just pretend to continue in their idolatery doctrine, this may be that they ve so much love for the socalled PROPHET undecided undecided

you can see the big difference between the Quran and the bible from these two threads and feel the shame:

"A Christian's Perspective Of Contradictions In The Qur'an"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820495.0.html

"Glaring,Confusing,Disturbing And Heart-aching Contradictions In The Bible"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820219.0.html
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by LagosShia: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2011
frosbel:

are you sure frosbel?

i earlier replied about the word "Allah" appearing in the bible and the allegation of "moon god" and "idols" in this my post-see it:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.128.html#msg9722872
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by don33310(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2011
I have not read the koran but i have read the bible,according to the bible it was Issac,in my view i will agree with the Muslims. Reasonably the first son was Ishmael NOT Issac,God said that Abraham should sacrifice his ONLY son which was Ishnael,this means that Issac was not yet born.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount / Pastor Kumuyi And Wife / Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.