Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

*~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (13371 Views)

Poll: Who Deserves To Be Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2011?

Pendo89: 16% (19 votes)
Mrbrownjay: 72% (83 votes)
Nayah: 11% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2011
Year-end is here again and as has become traditional on Nairaland, we are opening nomination for this year edition. 2009 edition was won by PLATINUMK and 2010 shared by ODUNNU & MRBROWNJAY, who will take the crown in 2011?

Rules:
1, Only 1 nomination per user
2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned twice this year will be disqualified
3, Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections
4, Nominee must be active in the section
5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker.
6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
7, Where there is tie, the modS reserve the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours

NOMINATION ends on December 15, 2011
VOTING starts December 16, 2011 and ends December 30 where the winner will be announced
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2011
Jarus:

2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned twice this year will be disqualified

5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker.

[size=14pt]*Disclaimer*
I have been warned twice, and i have been banned twice in a space of 5 months, trouble comes my way and i make it quintessentially double! wink

Therefore any nominations on sexkillz would be so futile, cos he'll be disqualified. . . So pls channel nominations to other users. . . smiley
[/size]
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2011
[size=14pt]Pendo89! cheesy[/size]
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jaybee3(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2011
Nayah
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by 195(f): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2011
190 smiley
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by freecocoa(f): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2011
PENDO
MBJ
INKED-NERD
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
Please people ONE nomination per poster and no offtopic please.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Dyt(f): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2011
one poster
no derail
no offtopics
ok
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2011
Inked nerd -My baby and Ogugua cool home girls)

Others are pinche putas
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Odunnu: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2011
Pendo, her posts here seem like the sanest
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by 195(f): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2011
190 again

Thats 2 norminations smiley
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2011
dyt
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
Idowuogbo cool cool
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by slimyem: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2011
pendo!
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by slimyem: 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2011
pendo!
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by MrCork17: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2011
what does teh winner get? tongue
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Odunnu: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2011
A female winner gets to have you and your 17" long koboko to herself all thru the winter. grin
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2011
Chimezie198
and
bekay911
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
It says one nomination per user; some [i]i[/i]diots cannot comprehend simple written English.

Pendo ftw.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by freecocoa(f): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2011
Since it says I have to nominate one person, I'll give it up fpr PENDO, I still love and respect you MBJ but a sister has to win.chairs.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Flashaldrin(m): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2011
cuddlemii undecided undecided
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by IZUKWU(m): 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2011
mbj
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2011
IZUKWU:

mbj
BAD BOY!
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
mbj
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by MissyB3(f): 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2011
I refuse to nominate now; I'd want my nomination/vote to finish, rather than help somebody.  grin
BTW, my nomination and vote are up for sale.  cheesy
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2011
wink
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Odunnu: 5:43am On Dec 07, 2011
Winked gurl!
Missy ★ B:

I refuse to nominate now; I'd want my nomination/vote to finish, rather than help somebody.  grin
BTW, my nomination and vote are up for sale.  cheesy
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mykali(m): 5:55am On Dec 07, 2011
and i have no idea who Pendo is?? is she new?? she must be a very interesting personality . . .
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 10:59am On Dec 07, 2011
Please all those that nominated two people , could you please nominate just one person.

thanks
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by 195(f): 11:11am On Dec 07, 2011
Norminated 190 twice undecided
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2011
NayaH cool cool cool
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by cindylee: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2011
Pendo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys Can You Hit This Girl (photos) / See Why #Konji Is Currently Trending On Twitter (Screenshots) / Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.