Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

*~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (13374 Views)

Poll: Who Deserves To Be Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2011?

Pendo89: 16% (19 votes)
Mrbrownjay: 72% (83 votes)
Nayah: 11% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2011
^once an oloshi always a oloshi,I haven't irritated you enough o next time wen you see a cobra, you dive for your dear life foolllllll.
Henry46:

Walahi talahi kina de baki!
Its a fact
give me one good reason why u think i deserve the above

Bros next-time walk with 0dechi and none of this yabos go enter, ask d arabos dey will confirm my prrescriptions.My person of all persons (*she notices his trapezium head start to swell due to her hailment*). grin grin
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2011
^^ @Idowu pls help me in Forum Games sectn.
Vote Emeka 7 in Forum Games sectn.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 29, 2011
idowu, he ^^ stays you shld vote for him in forum games
badosky, e b lyk say u don 4get say u b my paddy and i no fit harm u, but nxt time wae u try to yab me, abeg take am easy o because i get short fused anger, hot enough to knock a mountain down
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2011
Henry46 :link=topic=819027.msg9854895#msg9854895 date=1325149006:

idowu, he ^^ stays you shld vote for him in forum games
badosky, e b lyk say u don 4get say u b my paddy and i no fit harm u, but nxt time wae u try to yab me, abeg take am easy o because i get short fused anger, hot enough to knock a mountain down
*jumps on him giving him a tight bear hug*
I no go yab you again,no mind me na d yellow garri I swallow. kiss

Come Emeka dis your one man bridgade funny o, haba how you know I neva vote you u wanna halar my name die ni, abeg no use noise erase my hearing angry grin.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
^^ Ok thanks a lot, I know u can help.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2011
voted.

vote vote vote people smiley
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2011
Idowuogbo:

*jumps on him giving him a tight bear hug*
*staring at her eyes* awwwuh! What a warm hug u've got, U really smell nice sweery, can i knw the name of the deodorant u use? I feel lyk chewing your skin.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2011
[size=13pt]Idowuogbo how are u doing today ^^ ? grin grin[/size]
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 12:49am On Dec 30, 2011
I suggest this poll be concluded at the Tribunal. See dying minute rigging. chei!

Evidence :
cork2042
www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=837475
cork2043
www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=837476
cork2044
www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=837477

as at now, I'm seeing cork2050 as the latest member.

i think the use of cork name to rig is a cheap blackmail!
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 30, 2011
^
www.nairaland.com/attachments/314570_ROFLMAO_gif160cac557c463dbfce44052002f9d454
LOL. I thought I was the only one who noticed. I saw cork2015 to cork2030 some days ago. Chei.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 2:16am On Dec 30, 2011
^it's now cork2058.

Well sha, it's not fair~

let's see what happens
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 2:20am On Dec 30, 2011
whoever it is . . .is definitely not Mrcork smiley

and whoever it is, is not using that to vote on this section.

the cork name is to divert people's attention to this section
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 2:25am On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats Mrbrownjay smiley
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 2:27am On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats Mr BJ !!!
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by cork2060: 2:27am On Dec 30, 2011
All hail Mr. BrownJay, the rightful  grin winner.

Do not mess with the Corks.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 2:33am On Dec 30, 2011
mukina2:

whoever it is . . .is definitely not Mrcork smiley
agreed!

and whoever it is, is not using that to vote on this section.

the cork name is to divert people's attention to this section
see below
cork2060:

All hail Mr. BrownJay, the rightful winner. [img]https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYcyz0_Q8pBJ-gNaDywl_kiZJvDqf4e74utooryftLtMoxAnIY4Q][/img]

Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by cork2037: 2:52am On Dec 30, 2011
@ jackpot

Silence. How do you think you won? The Corks would like you to show gratitude. Had we known that you would be ungrateful, we would have installed one of your competitors. The Corks have warned thee. More stringent action shall we take if thy subsequently disrespect thy benefactor.

Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 30, 2011
What-Ah F4uck
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ranoscky(m): 5:24am On Dec 30, 2011
The [b]f[/b]uck is going on here?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by 195(f): 5:46am On Dec 30, 2011
even mr.brown doesnt even know he won

hes currently active rite now in the sexuality zone discusing p[i]u[/i]nny with wale star
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Odunnu: 6:16am On Dec 30, 2011
Margin is sooo wide! Congrats mate. We know how we do it.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 30, 2011
@ 190, he wont know he has won, but if there was prize attached to it, am sure he will know. grin

Between, who is mr brown?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by freecocoa(f): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2011
Chineke mu ee,lekwa GAP,I think I have to agree with grandpa orki here,who are all these people voting?when nomination seemed to be a problem.

Congratulobia,I was rooting for You(MBJ) and PENDO anyways so its a win win.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ranoscky(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2011
odiaero:

@ 190, he wont know he has won, but if there was prize attached to it, am sure he will know. grin

Between, who is mr brown?

"BTW" means = 'By The Way'.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2011
cheesy cheesy

190_@:

even mr.brown doesnt even know he won

hes currently active rite now in the sexuality zone discusing p[i]u[/i]nny with wale star

Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2011
cork2037:

@ jackpot

Silence. How do you think you won? The Corks would like you to show gratitude. Had we known that you would be ungrateful, we would have installed one of your competitors. The Corks have warned thee. More stringent action shall we take if thy subsequently disrespect thy benefactor.

come on, be nice. Stop speaking c[i]o[/i]ck and bull.
Must you talk shyt about celebrities so that you'll appear in front page of dailies?
Don't try to drag me down with you because I exposed your dirty deals. That's a pathetic shot~
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
abeg na who be this MbJ sef?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2011
abeg na who be this MbJ sef?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Natasha2(f): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2011
MR Big Joystick grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2011
errm errm u mean dat guy?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Natasha2(f): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2011
yes that guy, wait which guy? undecided
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
dat guy nau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs / See Why #Konji Is Currently Trending On Twitter (Screenshots) / I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.