Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

*~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (13373 Views)

Poll: Who Deserves To Be Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2011?

Pendo89: 16% (19 votes)
Mrbrownjay: 72% (83 votes)
Nayah: 11% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Natasha2(f): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2011
that guy na person name?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2011
That guy is a guy whom guy we doesn't know the guy's name. Yes the guy is a guy even though he's an anonymous guy undecided grin
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Natasha2(f): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^have you finished typing in Igbo? grin grin grin
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by MrCork17: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2011
Natasha,,:

^^have you finished typing in Igbo?  grin grin grin

Natasha <<<<<< very ugly thing! angry
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by MrCork17: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2011
and why is my name NOT There? angry
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Natasha <<<<<< very ugly thing! angry

grin cheesy
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2011
Natasha
aint u seeing dat Guy guying d other guyed Guy?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by MrCork17: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
Chimezie198:

Natasha

^^^^^Chicozae. Bro is that a Chat up line? undecided
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2011
Mr, Cork:

^^ Croke. Errm bro can i call u crokroach?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2011
[size=13pt]^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy ^^

Crokroach inside soup pot ? LOL grin wink
[/size]

Chimezie198:

Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Natasha2(f): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2011
Chimezie198:

Natasha

thanks you might wanna speak French grin

C0rk Happy new year in advance cheesy
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2011
duh:/
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2011
duh:/
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by dealordea(m): 12:51am On Dec 31, 2011
Mukina Don rigged this Election!!! I Vote Rokiatu
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 31, 2011
Gooooood! Congrats to the deserving winner, MBJ.

Congrats to the fellow contestants too!
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by freecocoa(f): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2011
^
Thank you thank you dear,I won the female category. undecided
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Goldieluks: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2011
Congrats Mr Brown Joystick. MBJ! smiley smiley

Where is Nayah these days? Congrats girl.
cheesy
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2011
jackpot:

That guy is a guy whom guy we doesn't know the guy's name. Yes the guy is a guy even though he's an anonymous guy undecided grin
Guy, are u a guyer guying in the guyed Guys hood?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2011
Where Are The Polls Na? I Want To Vote oo
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2011
@all my NL brothas and sistas, thanks for the appreciation. even though we may disagree on a few points from time to time, all of us here on NL are special in our own ways and the romance section of NAIRALAND wouldnt be what it is without each and every single one of us.

so, let me wish you all a late merry Xmas (hope you got what you wished for) and all the best for the coming year with great health, happiness, wealth, and a lot of romance and s[b]e[/b]x. . . . . . .  whether with your spouse/partner, bootay call, sugar baby or even the street corner ashi (just play safe!)
they say the world is going to end in 2012, so i suggest you grab whoever is next/close to you (or your heart) and tell them how much you love them, and MAKE IT COUNT because you just never know.

as for my acceptance speech: i would like to thank papa190, mama190, 190_@, sugar190, coconut190, eba190, cork2060, Cork2058, Cork2054, Cork2052. . . . . . . . . . . [size=5pt]bro 190, your cheque will be in the mail very soon, lol[/size]
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

. . . . . . . . . . . [size=20pt]bro 190, your cheque will be in the mail very soon, lol[/size]
I saw dis ^^^^^^^^^u gat jokes hahahahhaaa

U deserved it tho well done
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2011
MrBrownjay, I congratulate u.
I also want to thank all who voted Me in d Forum Games sectn.
I wish evrybody hapy § prosperous yr 2012.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by annawhite(f): 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2011
Emeka 7.:

MrBrownjay, I congratulate u.
I also want to thank all who voted Me in d Forum Games sectn.
I wish evrybody hapy § prosperous yr 2012.
Emeka!
Its okay we all know how u got dat award,you were practically begging for it!
*takes 2 steps backward and take off thro d backdoor*
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 01, 2012
[size=28pt]CONGRATULATIONS BIG BRO!!![/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're awesome, funny, real, down to Earth and as a result 1 of my 3 favorite male nlders!! cool
you deserve it. smiley

*MBJ is one of the FEW nlders who has the ability to post and as a result leave me RE-thinking about and reflecting
on my views both on and offline. Don't know what it is but all I can say is the brother is DEEP!! smiley
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by MrsChima1(f): 2:15am On Jan 01, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

[size=28pt]CONGRATULATIONS BIG BRO!!![/size]  cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're awesome, funny, real, down to Earth and as a result 1 of my 3 favorite male nlders!!  cool
you deserve it.  smiley

*MBJ is one of the FEW nlders who has the ability to post and as a result leave me RE-thinking about and reflecting
on my views both on and offline. Don't know what it is but all I can say is the brother is DEEP!!  smiley

He a'ight! grin grin grin grin grin

CongratulationsagainMBJ! I ain't forgot about that cartoon you drew of you and Koyoke whooping my arse! You could at least combed my damn hair! angry angry angry grin grin
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

[size=28pt]CONGRATULATIONS BIG BRO!!![/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're awesome, funny, real, down to Earth and as a result 1 of my 3 favorite male nlders!! cool
you deserve it. smiley

on my views both on and offline. Don't know what it is but all I can say is the brother is DEEP!! smiley
can boys be deep beneath too?
I thought it's only girls! wink undecided cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2012
jackpot:

can boys be deep beneath too?
I thought it's only girls! wink undecided cheesy cheesy

grin grin

i knew some jack[size=18pt]. . .[/size]would say something like that.  angry grin

lmao@ your signature!! grin
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Orikinla(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2012
Nairaland is the funniest and funkiest online discussion forum I have ever joined.

Crazy people!
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Reanaa: 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2012
Congrats MJB. thou i dint vote but you can hav my vote now cool
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Reanaa: 12:12am On Jan 02, 2012
BTW, what was the criteria for the winner? is it who hav the bigest joy, stick? am curios

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Why #Konji Is Currently Trending On Twitter (Screenshots) / Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? / Guys Can You Hit This Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.