Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

How Can He Be Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can He Be Of God? (4401 Views)

Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God And His Righteousness / An Argument Against Any Reasonable Knowledge Of God. / Salutations Of God (oriki Olorun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2011
"A blind man had a slave-mother who used to abuse the Prophet and disparage him. He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit. One night she began to slander the Prophet and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet was informed about it. He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up. Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the man stood up. He sat before the Prophet and said: Apostle of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her. Thereupon the Prophet said: Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood." (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 38, Number 4348)

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mohamad's reaction towards honor killing has no line with Godliness' Jesus teaching towards humans is to be merciful. mohamed came after Jesus, he refused to follow the same merciful step.
Mohamad merely implied that the woman's life was worth nothing instead.
See another issue:.

"Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib: A Jewess used to abuse the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and disparage him. A man strangled her till she died. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) declared that no recompense was payable for her blood." (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 38, Number 4349)

READING MORE OF HIS IT shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2011
continued!!
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2011
"Kinana al-Rabi, who had the custody of the treasure of Banu Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (Tabari says "was brought"wink, to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" He said "Yes". The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr Al-Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has." So he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud." (Abd Al-Malik Ibn Hisham, Muhammad Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad, Translated by A. Guillaume [Oxford University Press, 2002], p. 515)
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2011
Of course Not
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2011
Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 38, Number 4356:

Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar:
Some people raided the camels of the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him), drove them off, and apostatised. They killed the herdsman of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) who was a believer. He (the Prophet) sent (people) in pursuit of them and they were caught. He had their hands and feet cut off, and their eyes put out. The verse regarding fighting against Allah and His Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) was then revealed. These were the people about whom Anas ibn Malik informed al-Hajjaj when he asked him.
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2011
Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 38, Number 4357:

Narrated AbuzZinad:
When the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) cut off (the hands and feet of) those who had stolen his camels and he had their eyes put out by fire (heated nails), Allah reprimanded him on that (action), and Allah, the Exalted, revealed: "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Apostle and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is execution or crucifixion."
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2011
frosbel:

Of course Not

What a horrible history of a prophet!

Continue,
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 38, Number 4359:

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas:
The verse "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Apostle, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite side or exile from the land, most merciful" was revealed about polytheists. If any of them repents before they are arrested, it does not prevent from inflicting on him the prescribed punishment which he deserves. (Sunan Abu Dawud book 38. Number 4356, 4357, 4359)

No wonder sharia is in practice today
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2011
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 590:

Narrated Anas:
The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.

Not only were these men tortured but some traditions say that they were refused water and left to die slow and mutilated. The account states: "I saw one of them licking the earth with his tongue till he died." (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 589)

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2011
continue,
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by free123: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
What a merciful allah?

Allah most merciful and his prophet (urine be upon him) went on killing spree throughout mohammed's life (piss be upon him)
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by bashydemy(m): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2011
plappville:

continue,
so this is where you ran to and ignore our conversation, hahaha you are such a coward
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by italo: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
Ah! I thought I'm the only one she runs away from.
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by bashydemy(m): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2011
LOL na so oo she don run again since from another thread since yesterday
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by Judek2(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2011
bashy_demy:

Mehn, your prophet deserve this tittle (Curse be upon him)

One big secret about the revelation of Korainic verses is that they are revealed to back up and justify Mohammads deeds after he has done it.

The Koran was revealed by Mohammad and written by his Slaves (followers)
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by bashydemy(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2011
Judek2:

and yours in your bible deserve this (Death be upon him)

Judek2:

One big secret about the revelation of Korainic verses is that they are revealed to back up and justify Mohammads deeds after he has done it.

and the Big secret about the bible Verses is that they are reveal to enrich there pocket and decieve you to eternity Hell fire.

The bible was reveal by Paul the lair and was written by some silly 40men
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2011
free123:

What a merciful allah?

Allah most merciful and his prophet (urine be upon him) went on killing spree throughout mohammed's life (piss be upon him)

Muhammed discover urine can heal illness, tht is in the divine koran, one of his miracles grin grin
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2011
bashy_demy:

so this is where you ran to and ignore our conversation, hahaha you are such a coward

Run to where? so u people sleep on net? i respond to comments when i am less busy ok, i am a family woman with an infant so u must know i can't be on net becos of u.

italo:

Ah! I thought I'm the only one she runs away from.

watch urself as u re talking! wht thread did i ran away from? u came telling lies tht i deleted a thread, when i asked u which of it, throughout before i loged out u were not on line, should i ve spend all my days waiting for u?

It hurts, when ur doctrines hidden agenders are exposed, i will not slack, call me to the thread i will be then when i am chanced.

bashy_demy:

Grow up man, it doesn't matter hw long it take to respond on a thread, we all ve lives aside NL.
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2011
bashy_demy:

and the Big secret about the bible Verses is that they are reveal to enrich there pocket and decieve you to eternity Hell fire.

Count urself going to hell also, becos the koran is make up of the bible and others!
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2011
Judek2:

Because the hadithist wrote that he was illitrate.
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
Ø Is it possible to tamper with the Quran according to the hadiths?

What does traditionnal Islam have to say concerning the Hadiths which claim an entire verse is not only missing from the Quran but lost forever?
"The parchment on which the verse about stoning to death for adultery was written, was eaten and abrogated by a goat." (Ibn Maajah, 36/1944; Hanbal, 3/61; 5/131, 132, 183; 6/269)

Ø Are Women, horses and homes bad omen?
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, number 188:
Sahih Al Bukhari 76/5 "Bad omen is in the woman, the horse and the home."
Ø

Is Prayer nullified by women, monkeys and black dogs?

Sahih Bukhari 8/102 and Hanbel 4/86:
"If a monkey, a black dog or a woman passes in front of a praying person, his prayer is nullified."
Apparently pigs don’t nullify the prayer, too bad women do…

To be continued,
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by free123: 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2011
If this mohammed were to be alive today, i bet u he would have been the most wanted by America.
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by Judek2(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2011
bashy_demy:

He holds the key to both Life and Death.

Glad to know that (Isa) in your Koran is not my Jesus, just as your (Mariam) is not Mary, his earthly mother. And (Allah) is not his Heavenly Father. He created the pagans that created (Allah).

The Koran says that you and all (every) muslim must go to hell :p

And you are more foolish than your warrior, to say he was prophesied about in the Silly book.
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2011
free123:

If this mohammed were to be alive today, i bet u he would have been the most wanted by America.

He succeeded because those day, the law was weak, he used brainwashing to establish islam.
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by Judek2(m): 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2011
plappville:

Muhammed discover urine can heal illness, tht is in the divine koran, one of his miracles  grin grin

If you read what happened after, you will sad sad

[Hadith of Sahih Bukhari(vol.1,#234)
1.234:Narrated by Abu Qilaba.]
Anas said, "Some people of 'Ukl or 'Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them. So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) camels and to drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they went as directed and after they became healthy, they killed the shepherd of the Prophet and drove away all the camels. The news reached the Prophet early in the morning and he sent (men) in their pursuit and they were captured and brought at noon. He then ordered to cut their hands and feet (and it was done), and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of ion.
They were put in Al-Harra and when they ask for water,no water was given to them.
Abu Qilaba said,"I watched one lick the earth until he died

plappville:

Count urself going to hell also, becos the koran is make up of the bible and others!

(Sura 19:68-69)
We shall assemble them (believers) and the Devils,then we shall bring them,crouching around hell.
(69) We shall pluck out from every sect which ever of them was most stubborn in rebellion to beneficent.
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by bashydemy(m): 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2011
Judek2:

He holds the key to both Life and Death.

Glad to know that (Isa) in your Koran is not my Jesus, just as your (Mariam) is not Mary, his earthly mother. And (Allah) is not his Heavenly Father. He created the pagans that created (Allah).

The Koran says that you and all (every) muslim must go to hell :p

And you are more foolish than your warrior, to say he was prophesied about in the Silly book.
The first bold make me laugh, and he was Killed by Jews OMG you be idio.t accept.

The second bold you are confused right? Well since paul make some ALteration to the bible so nothing new under the sun
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2011
Judek2:

If you read what happened after, you will sad sad

[Hadith of Sahih Bukhari(vol.1,#234)
1.234:Narrated by Abu Qilaba.]
Anas said, "Some people of 'Ukl or 'Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them. So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) camels and to drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they went as directed and after they became healthy, they killed the shepherd of the Prophet and drove away all the camels. The news reached the Prophet early in the morning and he sent (men) in their pursuit and they were captured and brought at noon. He then ordered to cut their hands and feet (and it was done), and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of ion.
They were put in Al-Harra and when they ask for water,no water was given to them.
Abu Qilaba said,"I watched one lick the earth until he died

(Sura 19:68-69)
We shall assemble them (believers) and the Devils,then we shall bring them,crouching around hell.
(69) We shall pluck out from every sect which ever of them was most stubborn in rebellion to beneficent.

I saw that, We must say thanks to the hadiths for revealing certain things hiden from the Koran.
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2011
bashy_demy:

The first bold make me laugh,  and he was Killed by Jews OMG you be idio.t accept.

The second bold you are confused right?  Well since paul make some ALteration to the bible so nothing new under the sun

It was to end up like that, he says? IT IS FINISHED on the cross, and then he gave up the ghost, that was the main reason u and i can be saved today.
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2011
Killing the apostate?
Sahih Bukhari 9/57:
Mohammed said, "Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him."
Such is the Sunni version of religious freedom,

No big deal to kill a “kafeer” (infidel)?
Sahih Bukhari 9/50:
Mohammed said, " No Muslim should be killed for killing a Kafir" (infidel).

Muhammad bewitched?

The Prophet had been bewitched by a Jew, and for several days he did not know what he was doing. (Bukhari, 59/11; 76/47; Hanbal 6/57; 4/367)

Hadiths and racism, Muhammad expressing racist views regarding people of color?:

Narated By Anas bin Malik : Allah’s Apostle said, “You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin.” (Bukhari Vol 9, Book 89, Number 256)

These hadiths are considered authentic (Sahih) and pass the test invented by traditional Muslims who set up the criteria to accept or reject them. The above hadiths are what they call "strong" hadiths.
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2011
There are numerous hadiths which state that a person who commits adultery shall be stoned to death. Such hadiths are responsible for the fact that many people found guilty of adultery in traditional Muslim societies have been stoned to death over the past centuries, and it is still the case in a number of countries including Saoudia Arabia, Iran, Sudan, Pakistan, The United Arab Emirates, ….
Let us read again Muslim’s famous “Sahih” (“authentic”) hadith quoted earlier:
Adultery, Sahih Muslim, Book 017, Number 4191:
'Ubada b. as-Samit reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Receive (teaching) from me, receive (teaching) from me. Allah has ordained a way for those (women). When an unmarried male commits adultery with an unmarried female (they should receive) one hundred lashes and banishment for one year. And in case of married male committing adultery with a married female, they shall receive one hundred lashes and be stoned to death. shocked shocked

(quran 24:2) [As for] the unchaste women (azzâniyatou) and the unchaste men (azzânî) [having sexual intercourse while not married to one another], flog each of them a hundred lashes, and do not let [your] pity towards them keep you from carrying out God’s law, if you believe in God and the Last Day. And let a group of believers witness their (dual = both of them) punishment. shocked shocked(24:3) The unchaste men shall not be able to marry except a person guilty of fornication/adultery or a pagan, and the unchaste woman will not be able to marry except a person guilty of fornication/adultery or a pagan; Such a thing is forbidden for the believers (al muwmineen = Muslims).

Re: How Can He Be Of God? by bashydemy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2011
plappville:

It was to end up like that, he says? IT IS FINISHED on the cross, and then he gave up the ghost, that was the main reason u and i can be saved today.
Shame on you. You are serving a God that it is FINISHED FOR
Re: How Can He Be Of God? by plappville(f): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2011
bashy_demy:

Shame on you. You are serving a God that it is FINISHED FOR

No problem, its my chioce. am just  cool with him. gudnite broda!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

On Subjectivity And Objectivity / How a Muslim Can Effectively Manage His Time During Ramadan / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman- Day Eight - Fourteen (end)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.