Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only (1058 Views)

Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch / His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. / Question For Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only by Njgirl1: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2011
from nl romance section I have a couple of vengeance methods which u can choose 4rm;
1 lefulefu method: this involves starting millions of threads on nl with cooked up stories about the ladies country women even if some posts eg 'boil in rich mans arse' get people questioning ur sanity. And also put up posts glorifying a race which aint d womans own even though d woman is same race as u, dont 4get to claim to live in both UK and ukraine and to brag abt an imaginary gf of anoda race even in unrelated threads.
2Cork and 190 method: start a handful of threads on nl dissing d womans country people, and race, then go to even unrelated posts and worship a race not d womans race even if she is of ur race and country, dont 4get to claim to live in UK to make u look cool.
3 tellwisdom and seedord method: start only very few threads dissing d womans race but always go to lefus corks and 190s to diss her country women and race.
Re: 21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only by Njgirl1: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2011
arse lickers are not allowed on dis thread
Re: 21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only by 195(f): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2011
NJ girl are you from Mongolia  undecided
Re: 21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only by MrCork17: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
Nj girl. babes try hard all you want. The answer is still NO!! angry
Re: 21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only by slimyem: 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2011
Nj girl,why group them into three.they are all fighting for the same cause nah.
Besides,y worry yrself over a bunch of goats who are probably never gon think sanely?
Re: 21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only by Njgirl1: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Nj girl. babes try hard all you want. The answer is still NO!! angry
in other words NO!!! U WILL NEVER EVER BE SANE.
190 AND CORK cant u read? I tot i said no arse lickers allowed
Re: 21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only by 195(f): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2011
NJ girl may i remind you that your boyfriend sexkills is cheating on you

do you have maize as brains

cant you see angry

date 190 for long life and prosperity angry
Re: 21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only by MrCork17: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2011
***sprinkle's holy water on NJ Gyal's triangular forehead cry ****
Re: 21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only by Njgirl1: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2011
jandite wannabe with pathetic cumbacks. May u never get a green card cos if u do mr cork, 190 and lefu , u 3 wil disgrace 9ja with ur oyibo worshiping.
Re: 21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2011
[size=14pt]Haha. . . Go girl! cheesy

The fools have started trooping in. . . Soooo soo predictable. . . Bloody fooools![/size]
Re: 21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only by Chimezie198(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2011
slimyem:

Nj girl,why group them into three.they are all fighting for the same cause nah.
Besides,y worry yrself over a bunch of goats who are probably never gon think sanely?
yem,
could u please upload ur face lets see who is yabing?
Re: 21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only by freecocoa(f): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
Oh well nj girl,you and your husband are really on a mission,well arse lickers,the day of reckoning is right around the corner,I'll be damned if ya'll survive what nj girl and hubby has planned for you.
Re: 21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only by Idowuogbo(f): 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2011
Hmmm boi oh boi
Re: 21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Hmmm boi oh boi
[size=14pt]Ki lo de?[/size] cheesy
Re: 21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only by MrCork17: 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^^^crackhead undecided
Re: 21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only by Idowuogbo(f): 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Ki lo de?[/size] cheesy
Notin jus took my seat backstage
Re: 21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only by Njgirl1: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2011
freecocoa:

Oh well nj girl,you and your husband are really on a mission,well arse lickers,the day of reckoning is right around the corner,I'll be damned if ya'll survive what nj girl and hubby has planned for you.
lol lol lol lol lol
Re: 21st Century Aka Computer Age Methods Of Avenging When Dumbed; For Brothers Only by MrCork17: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2011
****looooong hissssss! angry  ****

(1) (Reply)

Obama’s Nod Emboldens Nigerian Gays / Fine With Me / How To Be A Good Husband: Ten Reasonable Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.