Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! (7620 Views)

Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent / Access Bank Call Centre Job / Massive Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre– (56 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! by Agbo2(m): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2007
My sister received a text message from Workforce management Centre last week inviting her for an aptitude test.
She went there, wrote the test and was interviewed immediately.
She was congratulated that she passed and she's gonna be fixed in one of Nigerian Banks.

The big clause is that she's been asked to pay the sum of N50,000 to undergo a training b4 she's given the job.

Isnt this a scam well layd out?
Re: Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! by Gunnerz: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2007
Pls for the love of God help us o.I am in the same situation. I have already passed their test and interview but I am expexted to pay 50k b4 we resume for the training next week. Well they say they are doing it for a bank.
The whole set up of the place gives the impression of something that is real and some people are already being trained after paying.
So pls somebody say something, is it worth it?
Re: Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! by Agbo2(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2007
@ gunnerz,
I sense some level of anxiety in you, and I wish to tell you exactly what I said to my sister.
pls just hold on!
I am not aware of any employer who would demand money from a potential employee. However, this is Nigeria anything can happen.
I want to tell you if its yours, you'll get it.
whats your discipline and grade?
you can send the details to daygee70@yahoo.com
Best of luck in your job search.
Re: Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! by lionstar: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2007
please my brother,forget about them.i've been there,wrote and passed the test.funny enough the impression given was that it was for 100 positions and people have been paying since.calculate the amount involved.it's not giving u a guarantee job but rather skills which they will then recommend you forward to the prospective client.this shoud have requirements in which u would resume by October.this is the last week of september.october is next week.people are still being called.fashi them joo
Re: Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! by loneytunes(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2007
I don't understand myself. I got the text message but never went for the test. I don't agree with any form of payment before getting a job.

Please can anyone comment on this new dragnet thing. they are also requesting that you pay some amount of money. There was also this advert in Gaurdian of tuesday(25/09/07) of a malaysian company looking to recruit. They asked people to pay #2,000 while applying. I think further investigation is required.
Re: Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! by bennie81(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2007
Forget about them it is a fraud, you can stop this by making sure that you report them to EFCC or ICPC for prosecution in doing so you will save other job seekers that may have falling victim of this financial fraud, Nigerian Employment market is wonderful how can you ask an applicant to pay such amount, please ensure you report this with your evidence to the appropriate authorities. Good luck
Re: Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! by bibiking1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2007
i think a little caution and restrain will be very much helpful to you all. Recruitment agencies are not suppose to engage in all these nefarious activities, if any company is engagin their services, the companies ought to pay them not you guys . Please dont let desperation lead you to tragedy o!!!!!!!
Re: Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! by kencares: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2007
DIS NA BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SCAM I BEG NO FALL VICTIM, ken
Re: Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! by pose(f): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2007
i also went through workforce and their 50k stuff- forget it, wat are you gaining those skills they claim for?the agency is well respected, they actually conduct tests for upstanding coys like uac, sterling, diamond banks but this 50k is a new development and is overboard. dont let desperation drive us, u'll get a FREE job in peace
Re: Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! by lionstar: 12:32am On Sep 28, 2007
my brother,i saw that one of tuesday's guardian and i laughed my brains out.did u see d heading?.even d positions indicated for were the same with different titles.people think it's only politisians that steal.some people sit down and devise ways of quick n fast money.God is our strength and refuge. grin
Re: Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! by Oluchia(f): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2007
Did u say 50K? shocked My God! That is more than some people's salary o. See what unemployment is causing. I think it is a scam, though I don't know about Workforce, but are they not suppose to reach an agreement with the coy they're recruiting for to deduct the amount from the employees salaries if they're genuine? At least I know that's what most of these consulting firms do. They don't collect physical cash from prospective employees, but will rather deduct an agreed percentage from ur salary. So pls guys, let's be careful o.
Re: Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! by Suwa(f): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2007
this is really weird. why would a company trying to recruit staff ask the applicant to pay. if there is to be any skills acquisition, it should be on the bill of the company not the employee. the recruitment agents get their own payments from the company so why are they asking money off the applicant? this is really unfair. why are people exploiting the plight of Nigerian graduates this way?
God help us.
Re: Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! by sparta(f): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2007
hi friends
I will advise you to be careful. I dont believe you have to pay anybody to get a job. I believe you will get yours. I got my first job without paying a dime through a job agent in Adeniran Ogunsanya, surulere. He dosent collect a dime although his is a small biz as he deals more with secretarial jobs but. I have enjoyed my stay in the company for a year now altho i have to move on because i have gotten a better offer in Bank. Pls, you have paid enough to go to school especially in a country like ours. Dont allow anybody to exploit you. God will give you your heart desires sooner than you expect it.
Be hopeful, Cheerio  smiley
Re: Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! by sparta(f): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2007
hi friends
I will advise you to be careful. I dont believe you have to pay anybody to get a job. I believe you will get yours. I got my first job without paying a dime through a job agent in Adeniran Ogunsanya, surulere. He dosent collect a dime although his is a small biz as he deals more with secretarial jobs but. I have enjoyed my stay in the company for a year now altho i have to move on because i have gotten a better offer in Bank. Pls, you have paid enough to go to school especially in a country like ours. Dont allow anybody to exploit you. God will give you your heart desires sooner than you expect it.
Be hopeful, Cheerio  smiley
Re: Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! by teeanythin: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2007
I can cofidently tell you that i know the Organization and they cant be involved in a scam, Feel Free to go to there office and enquire[b][/b]
Re: Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! by Agbo2(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2007
@teeanythin,
"confidently" telling us u know the organization has not provided any information here.
What do u know about the organization?
how credible are they?
Do u work there and u're trying to protect ur job?
Re: Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! by stanoxky(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2007
My pple,
A word they say,is enough for the wise,i have been a victim of this kind of nefarious act twice now,Any recruitment agency that is asking you for money even if its N1.00, b4 if offers you a job, is 419,just RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK as you do so,they will not see us,we are wiser than them
Re: Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! by micolie: 6:08am On Nov 23, 2013
I was also invited for an interview on 26 november.but considering I an engineering student being invited for a bank interview..and I never remembered applying isn't it awkward?
Re: Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 23, 2013
micolie: I was also invited for an interview on 26 november.but considering I an engineering student being invited for a bank interview..and I never remembered applying isn't it awkward?
if you are job hunting, i advice you go. they are real. Please what is the details of the interview invitation? thanks.
Re: Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 23, 2013
Noted. I will pay the 50k 'last year'..mtcheeewwwww undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Workforce Management Centre Job. Urgent! by asiwajuonafeko: 10:51am On Mar 09, 2015
Well I submitted my cv online on keystone bank and later a called entered my phone and the guy said he received my cv bt I didn't meet up with what they arelooking for and his boss ask him to compile the lists dt wud be called for test and interview. He said if I want my name ti be fowarded to his boss and for me to be called dt I sud pay 50k. I put him in a condition dt I will pay the money only if I have started the work. He said am nt serious and I told him same thing..... Job wala

(1) (Reply)

All UN, AU, ECOWAS Job Applicants Let's Meet Here / Ici Nig Ltd Recruitment / FMC Umuahia Advertising!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.