Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag (2282 Views)

NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by ask4double(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
Is it cool or decent for a lady to go about with male condoms in her bag? Don't get it twisted coz I'm not only talking about  LovePeddlers here aka achawo! I mean a regular girl. Had an experince over the weekend though, before I could reach out for a condom she brought out a rap of it from her bag. It was really shocking coz I least expected it from such a girl. What do U THINK?
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by r231(m): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2011
Niceeeeeeeee

safe sex is good grin grin grin
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by 195(f): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2011
so a girl in a serious relationship should go about with condoms in her bag

cos she plans to shag any dude anywhere

OP please stop smokin its affecting your medulla obulongata undecided
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by ask4double(m): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^Affect ni? Mchewww,
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by Goldieluks: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2011
r231:

Niceeeeeeeee

safe sex is good grin grin grin

But not for a female who is in a relationship/married, it is ok for single girls.
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by sugardaddy1(m): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
Have also experienved it in the past and till date still haven't figure how to really place the girl in question. Will wait to get other responses.
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2011
@poster
i doubt you would have felt the same way if you DIDNT have a condom. the only thing i would say about such gal is that she is CAREFUL, nada mas!
if you had no problem with her opening her legs to you, why should having a condom be one?

btw: you should always use YOUR condoms, for safety reasons. some people out there are known for using damaged condoms, to infect unsuspecting partners.
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2011
[size=14pt]They may not necessarily be prostitutes, but for sure they are promiscuous. . . And that goes for guys too! Promiscuity knows no gender![/size]
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by 25omega(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
i doubt you would have felt the same way if you DIDNT have a condom. the only thing i would say about such gal is that she is CAREFUL, nada mas!
if you had no problem with her opening her legs to you, why should having a condom be one?

btw: you should always use YOUR condoms, for safety reasons. some people out there are known for using damaged condoms, to infect unsuspecting partners.
or to get pregnant

those types of women will use a needle and punch hole in the condom before you know it you are a daddy
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
@poster, a single girl could be taking birth control pills but that will not protect her from STDs. So generally speaking, if a woman keeps condoms on her, then it would mean she will only practise safe sex. And thats a good thing.
It does not mean she is promiscuous.
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2011
[size=14pt]A lady going about with condoms in her bag? Is that the new cool? Is she expecting to hav[i]e[/i] sex everywhere she goes?

Promiscuity in HD! wink[/size]
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2011
[size=14pt]Smh @ fornication is good. . . LMAO! grin grin grin

What a wasted generation, Morally bankrupt. . . Sadly wonder what the next would look like! Safe sex my foot![/size]
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^^ Would it be more acceptable to you if the guy had the condom then?
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]They may not necessarily be LovePeddlers, but for sure they are promiscuous. . . And that goes for guys too! Promiscuity knows no gender![/size]

bro, lets not judge this fella, as we can clearly see that he had no problem with the promiscuous part of their affair. . . . . . .  and as much as you may not believe what he did was "right", each have the right to live the lives they choose for themselves. as i always say: to each their own!

25omega:

or to get pregnant
those types of women will use a needle and punch hole in the condom before you know it you are a daddy

oh yeah!!! then they will "force" the guy to marry her (like many do in 9ja).
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2011
And sexkillz, if sex is going to happen between to consenting adults, then safe sex IS good.  smiley
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by freecocoa(f): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2011
Killz dear,look at it this way,the girl already knows where she's going and what may transpire,she's just being prepared and that's a good thing,now if you just met a girl today and she told you she had no boyfriend but has a condom on her,then I guess you could term her promiscuous but if its a girl you've gone on dates with or known over time prolly you both have talked about getting down and she comes to your house with a condom,my dear she's just a careful girl who doesn't wanna take chances,btw like MBJ said,you may wanna use your own CD just incase.
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^^ Would it be more acceptable to you if the guy had the condom then?
[size=14pt]Errm. . . Did you read the part i said promiscuity has no gender? Anyone that goes about with a condom on them, male or female, is promiscuous. . . Thank you[/size]

And sexkillz, if sex is going to happen between to consenting adults, then safe sex IS good.
[size=14pt]I agree! Now, is it every time you walk about with condoms? Are you always expecting to hav[i]e [/i]sex with consenting adults, at anyplace and at anytime? Promiscuity!
Sex between 2 consenting can also be promiscuity. . . Depending on the parabolic trajectory you choose to look at it from.
[/size]
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^ Yes, it depends on your views on this subject. But simply blanketing all women as promiscuous because they carry a condom is not true.
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2011
freecocoa:

Killz dear,look at it this way,the girl already knows where she's going and what may transpire,she's just being prepared and that's a good thing,now if you just met a girl today and she told you she had no boyfriend but has a condom on her,then I guess you could term her promiscuous but if its a girl you've gone on dates  with or known over time prolly you both have talked about getting down and she comes to your house with a condom,my dear she's just a careful girl who doesn't wanna take chances,btw like MBJ said,you may wanna use your own CD just incase.
[size=14pt]LMAO @ justifying fornication! grin Prepared? Every time you go about with condoms in your bag and it's preparation? Wow! That's the new cool! So if a girl is cheating on her boyfriend, does she know where she is going or not? Promiscuity! Only sex[i]u[/i]ally permissive people, a.k.a promiscuous ones, go about with condoms on them all the time. . . Thank You![/size]
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2011
Sexkills U always say the bitter truth most times! Thumbs up.

wink
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^ Yes, it depends on your views on this subject. But simply blanketing all women as promiscuous because they carry a condom is not true.
[size=14pt]Hell no! Did i say so? Can you please explain to me why anyone should go about with condoms all the time? Are they going to meet their boyfriends all the time? If you arent going to meet your boyfriend, can you please justify the condom that just fell off your bag? Thank you in advance! cheesy[/size]
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2011
Its just there.And not in some place to fall out. If you believe in sex only if 2 people are married then we are wasting our time debating this! smiley
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by freecocoa(f): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]LMAO @ justifying fornication! grin Prepared? Every time you go about with condoms in your bag and it's preparation? Wow! That's the new cool! So if a girl is cheating on her boyfriend, does she know where she is going or not? Promiscuity! Only sex[i]u[/i]ally permissive people, a.k.a promiscuous ones, go about with condoms on them all the time. . . Thank You![/size]
Where did I justify fornication? Of course I know sexx before wedlock is a sin but that's not what we are on about here,a topic was raised and we are just discussing it that doesn't mean I support fornication. Now you may wanna read my post again,I implied that any girl who walks about with a CD always can be termed promiscuous especially one in a relationship or one you just met who isn't in a relationship according to her,but if a girl you've been talking about getting down with shows up to your house with a CD,she's just ready for what you've already discussed with her,I won't call any girl I see with a CD promiscuous cos I'm not sure which class she falls into amongst the two,you can only conclude when you know the the CD carrier well enough.
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2011
talina:

Its just there.And not in some place to fall out. If you believe in sex only if 2 people are married then we are wasting our time debating this! smiley
[size=14pt]No i dont believe in sex only if 2 people are married! Do you believe in sex between 2 consenting adults who are cheating?[/size] cheesy
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by lagcity(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2011
she's safety-conscious cool cool
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2011
[size=14pt]Freecocoa, what do you call anyone that goes about with condom all the time, as in 24/7? cheesy[/size]
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]No i dont believe in sex only if 2 people are married! Do you believe in sex between 2 consenting adults who are cheating?[/size] cheesy

What does the cheating question have to do with this? A woman who carries a condom isnt a cheating woman.(Well maybe some)
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by freecocoa(f): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Freecocoa, what do you call anyone that goes about with condom all the time, as in 24/7? cheesy[/size]
I guess you don't even read what I write its crystal clear in my posts, I don't see why any responsible girl would walk about with a CD 24/7 like you said,I replied this thread in relation to the way OP presented the question,he said the girl came to his house with a CD,he didn't tell us if she walks about with it,to directly answer your question,any girl who is always seen with a CD at all time,is nothing but a WH*O*RE. EOD.
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by pendo89(f): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2011
This must have formed the basis of the research carried out by that Condom Manufacturing Company.
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by sistajay(f): 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2011
Only educated foooooooooools would say SMART GIRLS DON'T CARRY CONDOMS!! Does the word HIV/AIDS/STD/PREGNANCE come to mind. Lil boys talks dont help promote safe sex!!
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
So you expect SMART girls to expect havin[i]g[/i] sex at the next location?. . . Really smart![/size]
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by freecocoa(f): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2011
sista-jay:

Only educated foooooooooools would say SMART GIRLS DON'T CARRY CONDOMS!! Does the word HIV/AIDS/STD/PREGNANCE come to mind. Lil boys talks dont help promote safe sex!!
Hello please help me out if got you wrong,are you saying its actually smart for a lady to be with a condom at all time?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be / Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. / To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.