Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? (7378 Views)

Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) / Nas Vs Jayz / Is Nas Truly a Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 9:13am On Mar 11, 2006
Yeah, I still want to know what your opinions are over who is better between these two rappers.
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by Grizzly(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2006
Well i think they both good. legends of tha game. but i think jay-z's got an edge. he's got lyrics, flows and above all J is a super freestyling fxck,
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by IBBFan(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2006
NAS- constructive, freestyle lyricist with an uncommon rap pattern.
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2006
NAStradamus nniggar got this one this time!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2006
I love my Nas. Since the death of Pac and Biggie, he's been my fave and fave
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by simmy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2006
How can jay-z hav an edge on nas? AAAAAAAAH!
blasphemy! Nas 4eva!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2006
simmy:

How can jay-z hav an edge on nas? AAAAAAAAH!
blasphemy! Nas 4eva!

Thanks man. Thatz my point!!!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by kulex2k1(m): 1:34am On Mar 15, 2006
Who dare compaes JAY Z to the God son NASTRADAMUS? there is no comparison Nas is the king of NEW YORK.
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by Grizzly(m): 6:02am On Mar 15, 2006
You guyz shud just HUSH and be real
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2006
And what do you think we are doing
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2006
And what do you think we are doing We are being real and not going to shut up.

You are being too rude Grizzly. I don't know what to about you. HUSH!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by Grizzly(m): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2006
yeah right, spike. sorry bout da word. just couldnt believe nobody tipped J xept me. its OK then?
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by slimgene(m): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2006
Nas is a better rapper than Jay-Z.
Jay-Z has gone pop and has left his CAUSE in the Rap game.
Compare TAKEOVER lyrics to ETHER's and u will know why.
I cannot even believe anyone will think Jigga is better. It's like comparing fake rapper Eedris to Ruggedman.
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by JalistarIX(f): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2006
NAS is a better rapper than jay z ,jay z excels in biz just like curtis jaackson.
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2006
JalistarIX:

NAS is a better rapper than jay z ,jay z excels in biz just like curtis jaackson.

Thatz it!!!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by xxshawtyxx(f): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2006
NAS IS DA BEST AND JAY NEEDS A LICENCE FOR BEING DAT UGLY
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by xxshawtyxx(f): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2006
NAS IS WAT AMERICANS NEED JAY IS WHAT OXFAM NEEDS
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 8:26am On Mar 17, 2006
I never thought of that girl but you are right about that!!!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by IBBFan(m): 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2006
NAS- QB'S FINEST, KING OF NEW YORK.
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2006
Nas, Admin, we need a polling booth here!!!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 1:48am On Mar 18, 2006
We sure need one!@
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by buckeye(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2006
Nas is the best.

"Nas is wearing the street battle crown," said New York hip-hop DJ Funkmaster Flex. "And that crown gets decided on mixtapes and radio shows and night clubs, and Nas did definitely win that battle lyrically."

"It's just a plain simple attack," mixtape king DJ Kay Slay said. "I was a Mike Tyson fan. Buster Douglas got in the ring, [and] Buster Douglas beat Tyson. Buster Douglas was the champion. Right now, as it stands, it doesn't matter how much you've done and how much you've progressed, if you get into a battle and you lose, the next person is the reigning champ. At this present time, Nas is the champ.

"Anyone that disputes that, they are taking sides, because Nas has the last hottest record going at his nemesis. So Nas is on top right now. Until Jay-Z does a record better than 'Ether' it will remain that way."

for more   http://www.mtv.com/bands/n/nas/news_feature_012102/

http://www.mtv.com/bands/n/nas/news_feature_012102/index2.jhtml
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by Free(f): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2006
Nas Nas NAS NAS cheesy
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2006
And do you think JayZ can come up with something better than Ether?
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by buckeye(m): 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2006
How is that possible when he is already retired? and besides, Nas is releasing the "most anticipated album' this coming summer, and i don't think its going to have much punch lines in it since they end their beef.
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 12:53am On Mar 20, 2006
buckeye:

How is that possible when he is already retired? and besides, Nas is releasing the "most anticipated album' this coming summer, and i don't think its going to have much punch lines in it since they end their beef.

Jay ain't keeping to his words, He's coming up with another album I heard!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by buckeye(m): 12:59am On Mar 20, 2006
i bet he is, he hasnt been consistence with his replies to the press about him coming back or not. i think he retired too soon, anyhow, i am his big fan and i hope he comes back.
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by Theryman(m): 1:22am On Mar 20, 2006
alright, for me Jay-Z is better than Nas. While Jigga was still in the game, he dropped an album every year (and perhaps more if you count unplugged cds) with rhymes and flows that was far ahead for any east coast rappers, he clearly is the one who has the rap crown since biggie passed away. all of the haters say that he turned pop, tho let me remind you, on feb 2006, Nas has signed in Def Jam records, Jigga is def jam's CEO now. So, that means that Nas is gonna have huge amounts to drop new records, so I guess Nas turned pop too , What I want to say is that if Nas had the opportunity to sell big and join huge companies before, he'd have joined them. So don't blame young Hov if he sold sooooo many good records and did 2 of the best rap album ever in a 5 year time (I'm talking about Reasonable doubt which features biggie, and the Blueprint). plus haters say that jay isn't a great lyrisist, just listen to the PSA in the Black album.
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by slimgene(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2006
U r a Arrow if u honestly think this way.
Only a school drop-out will prefer Jigga to Nas. Nas lyrics r too tight and only peopz with good IQ can understand.
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2006
slimgene:

Only a school drop-out will prefer Jigga to Nas. Nas lyrics r too tight and only peopz with good IQ can understand.

Thank you, What is the meaning of what Theryman was saying? I guess he was actually joking !!!
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by spikelord(m): 12:20am On Mar 21, 2006
JayZ was conquered.

SEFINEE
Re: Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? by Theryman(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2006
slimgene:

@slimgene HAHAHAHA a school drop-out ! slimgene you're sooo funny !!!! I'm bilingual in English and in French, I have double high school graduation. let me tell you something : it's not "only a school drop-out WILL prefer jigga to Nas" but "only a school drop-out WOULD prefer Jigga to Nas", you don't even know how to talk and you're calling me a Arrow !!!! what's the difference between me and you ? I like both Jigga and Nas, I'm just saying that Jay's better. F*ck what you think about me, you f*ckin gay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sheyman - Hotter Than Fire / DOWNLOAD Gospel:sheks Jp - Bada Karfi Ba [mp3] / Female Artiste Behind the New "Chineke N'igwe" Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.