Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices (70284 Views)

How To Get New And Used Iphones At Incredibly Cheap Prices From US / Repair And Convert Ur Exiting inverter,Rechargeable Fan To Work 15hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 7:00am On Mar 02, 2012
uk used White factory unlocked iPhone 4 16gb is available for sale.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Emmykeyz(m): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2012
how much?
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2012
^^^ 75k.

Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2012
Both factory Unlocked

Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^Black sold, White still available.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2012
Selling.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 7:03am On Mar 13, 2012
Still selling fast.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2012
sun_temi: ^^^Black sold, White still available.

White Sold
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2012
sun_temi: ^^^Black sold, White still available.

Sold
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2012
Selling fast.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 9:49am On Mar 29, 2012
White Factory Unlocked iPhone 4s 64Gb is available for sale.

https://www.nairaland.com/901614/used-unlocked-white-iphone-4s
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by andersonchinedu(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2012
I need a UK used iphone 2 or 3.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2012
andersonchinedu: I need a UK used iphone 2 or 3.

I don't sell iPhone 2G and 3G. I sell 3GS, 4 and 4s. Thanks
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2012
Gevey unlocked iPhone 4 16Gb, 53k is available.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by avi2612: 11:49am On Apr 09, 2012
How much for brand new iphone4S gevey sim unlock 16 n 32g
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2012
I don't advice you buy Gevey unlocked 4s. If you must buy 4s pls buy factory unlocked 4s. Gevey unlocked iPhone 4 is very easy to manage unlike the 4s.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by maddWriter: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2012
I'm srzly interested and the money is ready now- in lag- ur line aint going thru- try holla @ me so we'll see how it'll go down- everything is available now
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2012
Brand new iPad 2 16Gb wifi only is available for sale. It is still sealed. call 08065656796 email: suntemi@gmail.com

Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Yinkade(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2012
Just got the used iphone4....mehn the phone is super cleeeeeeean......I am going to be parading my new toy as a new one.....mehn this guy has the best cleanest iphones.......and yeah....another great thing.....the phone was delivered down to me cheesy...... I guess I wld be getting all my apple products from him
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2012
sun_temi: I don't advice you buy Gevey unlocked 4s. If you must buy 4s pls buy factory unlocked 4s. Gevey unlocked iPhone 4 is very easy to manage unlike the 4s.

I do not agree with u. Gevey unlocked 4S is more stable than gevey unlocked 4. It all depends on d type of chip u use. Also, if u mistakenly upgrade ur gevey unlocked iphone 4 now, it becomes an ipod cos d chip will not work again and there is no chip for the latest bb of iphone 4. If u mistakenly upgradr ur gevey unlocked iphone 4S, u can still get a chip to unlock it cos d latest bb of 4S is unlocked. The only advantage of gevey unlocked 4 over 4S is dat its far cheaper than 4S.
If u consider d extra features of 4S (siri,8MP camera,faster browsing speed etc), its only wise to get a chipped 4S (if u can afford it) than getting a chipped iphone 4 that MUST NOT be upgraded by mistake.

These are my opinions sha.

1 Like

Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2012
tumababa:

I do not agree with u. Gevey unlocked 4S is more stable than gevey unlocked 4. It all depends on d type of chip u use. Also, if u mistakenly upgrade ur gevey unlocked iphone 4 now, it becomes an ipod cos d chip will not work again and there is no chip for the latest bb of iphone 4. If u mistakenly upgradr ur gevey unlocked iphone 4S, u can still get a chip to unlock it cos d latest bb of 4S is unlocked. The only advantage of gevey unlocked 4 over 4S is dat its far cheaper than 4S.
If u consider d extra features of 4S (siri,8MP camera,faster browsing speed etc), its only wise to get a chipped 4S (if u can afford it) than getting a chipped iphone 4 that MUST NOT be upgraded by mistake.

These are my opinions sha.

I for argue this but you don say Na ur opinion sha.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2012
Yinkade: Just got the used iphone4....mehn the phone is super cleeeeeeean......I am going to be parading my new toy as a new one.....mehn this guy has the best cleanest iphones.......and yeah....another great thing.....the phone was delivered down to me cheesy...... I guess I wld be getting all my apple products from him

Thanks for your comment and patronage.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by garbigarba: 1:50am On Apr 15, 2012
@suntemi has done me well,
Enjoying my new toy grin grin
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 15, 2012
sun_temi:

I for argue this but you don say Na ur opinion sha.

Its better to argue it cos my opinion might be wrong. I might need more explanation to b convinced. The locked iphone 4 I'm selling now at crazy prices were upgraded by mistake by customers. So to me, i dont see it as better than chipped 4S. Moreover, u dont need to jailbreak to get a full automatic network detection on 4S. I av sold more than 6 pieces and i even give some people who are in doubt 2 weeks to use it with a case and screen protector and return if not satisfied. Non has been returned.

They both av a disadvantage. Dont upgrade. But even if u upgrade 4S the chip is available. Not on 4.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by benraymond: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2012
This is the best seller so far on NairaLand, when I placed my 1st order of 4 pieces of Iphone 4 and Gevey Ultra, I was skeptical about sending money to him directly. I paid via one of my staff who paid cash and collect by hand in Lagos. The phones were delivered to me in Abuja Via Transportation company here. But he kept calling to find out if the phones were in good other and if I like them. His CUSTOMER SUPPORT is the best ever experienced even when I bought from Amazon US, and others I don't get such support. He called, SMS and send message via WhatApps. The 4 Phones are in good condition and still working well. This encouraged me to transfer money to his account (GTB) online for the recent IPHONE 4S 64GB which upon verification of the deposit I made rushed to send the good via DHL to Abuja on 12th April 2012. And the phone is so clean as he sent me the image via WhatApps.
I RECOMMEND THIS SELLER FOR ANYBODY 100%. He will tell you the truth. I'm happy to meet this seller.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2012
benraymond: This is the best seller so far on NairaLand, when I placed my 1st order of 4 pieces of Iphone 4 and Gevey Ultra, I was skeptical about sending money to him directly. I paid via one of my staff who paid cash and collect by hand in Lagos. The phones were delivered to me in Abuja Via Transportation company here. But he kept calling to find out if the phones were in good other and if I like them. His CUSTOMER SUPPORT is the best ever experienced even when I bought from Amazon US, and others I don't get such support. He called, SMS and send message via WhatApps. The 4 Phones are in good condition and still working well. This encouraged me to transfer money to his account (GTB) online for the recent IPHONE 4S 64GB which upon verification of the deposit I made rushed to send the good via DHL to Abuja on 12th April 2012. And the phone is so clean as he sent me the image via WhatApps.
I RECOMMEND THIS SELLER FOR ANYBODY 100%. He will tell you the truth. I'm happy to meet this seller.

Thanks so much for your comments. And I'm so happy to meet you too. Whenever I come to Abuja, I will like to meet you personally.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2012
sun_temi: Brand new iPad 2 16Gb wifi only is available for sale. It is still sealed. call 08065656796 email: suntemi@gmail.com
sun_temi: Brand new iPad 2 16Gb wifi only is available for sale. It is still sealed. call 08065656796 email: suntemi@gmail.com

Still Available.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2012
tumababa:

Its better to argue it cos my opinion might be wrong. I might need more explanation to b convinced. The locked iphone 4 I'm selling now at crazy prices were upgraded by mistake by customers. So to me, i dont see it as better than chipped 4S. Moreover, u dont need to jailbreak to get a full automatic network detection on 4S. I av sold more than 6 pieces and i even give some people who are in doubt 2 weeks to use it with a case and screen protector and return if not satisfied. Non has been returned.

They both av a disadvantage. Dont upgrade. But even if u upgrade 4S the chip is available. Not on 4.

There is a bootrom level jailbreak for iPhone 4 and there is nothing like that at the moment for iPhone 4s and iPad 2 because they both use A5 processor. This bootrom level jailbreak makes it possible to preserve iPhone 4's baseband with Sn0wbreeze or redsn0w, whenever there is an update, and you can also use ifaith to stay on the same OS version provided you have your SHSH saved. These ways, you can always use your Gevey chip.

On the iPhone 4s, if Apple should come up with an update and that update renders the current Chip that works for iPhone 4s useless what will happen if say one of the iPhone 4s that currently uses chip have an issue require restore, how will you preserve the baseband? or how will you remain on the same iOS even with SHSH saved as there is no working solution at the moment of staying on the same OS version without ending up with a expensive iPod Touch. Although iH8sn0w tweeted he has found a solution of staying on the same OS version provided you have your SHSH saved but that solution is not publicly available now and there is no time of arrival so far. That's the reason I said iPhone 4 unlocked with chip is easy to manage.

I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2012
sun_temi:

There is a bootrom level jailbreak for iPhone 4 and there is nothing like that at the moment for iPhone 4s and iPad 2 because they both use A5 processor. This bootrom level jailbreak makes it possible to preserve iPhone 4's baseband with Sn0wbreeze or redsn0w, whenever there is an update, and you can also use ifaith to stay on the same OS version provided you have your SHSH saved. These ways, you can always use your Gevey chip.

On the iPhone 4s, if Apple should come up with an update and that update renders the current Chip that works for iPhone 4s useless what will happen if say one of the iPhone 4s that currently uses chip have an issue require restore, how will you preserve the baseband? or how will you remain on the same iOS even with SHSH saved as there is no working solution at the moment of staying on the same OS version without ending up with a expensive iPod Touch. Although iH8sn0w tweeted he has found a solution of staying on the same OS version provided you have your SHSH saved but that solution is not publicly available now and there is no time of arrival so far. That's the reason I said iPhone 4 unlocked with chip is easy to manage.

I stand to be corrected.

Well said. U are 100% correct. What i am working with is d current soln available. Preservin bb is an advantage for iphone 4 but not yet a threat for 4S cos like i said earlier, latest bb on 4S is unlocked. When Apple comes with another ios and blocks d chip from working ( like they av done for 4), we will cross d bridge as always. For now, lets work with whats available. I believe there is a conspiracy theory concerning this 4.11 bb unlock for iphone 4. I feel d chip makers want people to buy 4S and use their chip cos its really easier to operate. Now that they av accomplished d chip for 4S, they will release d chip for 4.11 n 4.12 bb. Its all marketing strategy.
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2012
bootrom level jailbreak dey sweet sha grin grin
Re: We SELL, REPAIR and UNLOCK iPhones at affordable prices by Suntemi(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2012
tumababa: bootrom level jailbreak dey sweet sha grin grin

Lol

Still available. Price is 65k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity / Circuit Diagram Of A Simple Inverter, Do It Urself / SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.