Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Online Booking Software - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Online Booking Software (825 Views)

Get A Standard Hotel Online Booking Application @ Affordable Price / Website Reviews (Airline Flight And Booking Website) / *help Please* Uploading Files(booking Engine) To My Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Booking Software by sixbon2000(m): 10:15am On Dec 08, 2011
Hi there, i am working on a website for a bus company, can anyone tell me where i can get an online booking software to integrate to the site? Just like the type used by our airlines for booking.
Re: Online Booking Software by joomlaman(m): 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2011
What application are u building your site on? With this known, I may be able to help u! Reach me on 08039508010
Re: Online Booking Software by sixbon2000(m): 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2011
i am using joomla
Re: Online Booking Software by joomlaman(m): 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
Have you search the joomla extension directory? I think there are free and paid Online Booking Software there!
Re: Online Booking Software by sixbon2000(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2011
yes i have, but they dont have anyone that can suit the type i need. they have more of hotel booking softwares
Re: Online Booking Software by joomlaman(m): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2011
sixbon2000:

yes i have, but they dont have anyone that can suit the type i need. they have more of hotel booking softwares
Then you have to resort to getting a customized developed extension.

Contact me with detail description of you extension requirement to see if I will be able to develop it. Do not forget to state your budget range for the job.

Email: bintacomputers(at)gmail.com
Cheers!
Re: Online Booking Software by DualCore1: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2011
What is your budget??
Re: Online Booking Software by BookingLive: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
BookingLive is a powerful booking software platform for any type of business that needs to manage their business, bookings and customers.
Re: Online Booking Software by Kasieze(m): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Check out this https://www.reservehandler.com
contact us and we will get it done in a matter of minutes

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Web Designer Now / Estateagent.com.ng For Sale / Yes You Can Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.