Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,413 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 PM

3d Text Editing - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3d Text Editing (23015 Views)

Graphics Text Workshop: Design Your Profile Name / Steps To Convert Image File; Text File To Pdf Using CorelDraw / Photoshop ::: Making A Scary Text ::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3d Text Editing by jbanj4(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
Just get any 3D software; Maya, Cinema 4D or blender and begin trying out stuffs nd research the internet on 3D modelling, there are many videos on youtube........ Goodluck!
Re: 3d Text Editing by jjk24(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
phartye: Hi , do you know any thing about using Google SketchUp?
I n0 sumfin b0ut dah its actually very g000d
Re: 3d Text Editing by jjk24(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
phartye: Hi , do you know any thing about using Google SketchUp?
I n0 sumfin b0ut dah its actually very g000d. N its free
Re: 3d Text Editing by telim: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2013
The 3D text on page 1 are not complex 3D text. You can easily get these type of effect from adobe fireworks cs6.
1 click on T on your keyboard or the text tool on fireworks interface.
2 type the reguired text
3 select your desired font type, font size and font style
4 click on filter select shadow and point to solid shadow
5 adjust the angle of the shadow, colour and the distance of the shadow to your required size.
Vula you have created your 3D text.
6 To distort the font of the 3D text click on text menu and select convert to path, converting to path allows you to use the subselection tool to adjust the path in a text .
7 By default all text are in a rectangular block. To distort the rectangular block use the selection tool to select the 3D text and group them with Ctrl+g or click on modify menu and select group. While selecting the grouped text with the selection tool. Select the distort tool and distort the rectangular block to give you a distorted 3D shape with an angle.
Limitation of firework with 3D effect.
You can not apply gradient colour to a solid shadow but can apply gradient colour to the text of a solid shadow.
These problem is easily solved with Adobe illustrator (AI)
1 In AI select the text tool or click on T on your keyboard type your text. Use the sub selection tool to increase or decrease the text to your required size.
2 select the type menu and select font type, size, weight and style.
Select effect scroll to 3D effect and select extrude
3 thick preview to see the 3D effects as you rotate and revolve the 3D icon.
4 click okay when you are done.
5 select object menu then scroll to expand appearance. These will allow you to apply gradient to all paths of the 3D text.
You can also use the distort tool as applied in firework
Re: 3d Text Editing by rufychuks: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2013
Xion: Learn from me
please which software did you use in creating this?
Re: 3d Text Editing by jjk24(m): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Yea jst use blender text edit 3d text is kinda easy check dis 1s 0ut

Re: 3d Text Editing by jjk24(m): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
2)

Re: 3d Text Editing by Xion: 1:35am On Oct 25, 2013
rufychuks:
please which software did you use in creating this?

I use Cinema 4D
Re: 3d Text Editing by Bulldog(m): 5:58am On Oct 25, 2013
aaaand.... Blender came along and did this smiley

Re: 3d Text Editing by engrj(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2013
Ok i did this on Corel Draw

Re: 3d Text Editing by jjk24(m): 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
Blender also delivered dis!

Re: 3d Text Editing by olamidayo85: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2013

Re: 3d Text Editing by gregoryea: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
Heres mine with photoshop

Re: 3d Text Editing by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
3d text editing is not a big deal, even Corel and PS can give you any effect on 3d text
Re: 3d Text Editing by OYOGREAT(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
Adobe photoshop is good but there is a software called LOGO CREATOR it is simple to use but highly powerful with multiple templates. This can give you any effects of your choice as much as you want. If you need it let's meet me for live chat www.immaculate.tk FUN & GIST CHATROOM @ 2pm tomorrow inshallah.
Regards,
Oyogreat.
Re: 3d Text Editing by KINGMILE: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
KINGMILE Grafix
3D LOGO EDITING WITH PHOTOSHOP CC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Arts, Acrylic oil Paintings On Canvas / OSTmedia At Your Service! For Your GraphicDesigns... My Portfolio! / Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.