Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Former Seme Border Based Head Hunter Confession - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Seme Border Based Head Hunter Confession (1757 Views)

Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town / Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' / Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Seme Border Based Head Hunter Confession by Innocent3: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2011
I was among an eight man gang of young men popularly known and referred to as “KELEBE BOYS,” who specialize in ritual killing and armed robbery with our operational bases at the Seme Border, that is the border between Nigeria and Cotonou. Our victims have always being, those who travel to Seme/Cotonou for business transactions especially, the first timers who are not familiar with the route and have no idea on how to escape the customs’ searchlight at the border and also, many others who are returning from abroad and choose to return enroute Cotonou, they are our preys and we refer to them as “Anamu or Mumu.”

When we realize that they have difficulty negotiating their ways, we would jump at the opportunity and volunteer to assist them. We do this both when they are going and returning. When they are returning, we would be quick to help them haul their goods across the border to avert their arrest by the customs. They are made to pay us some amount of money. While crossing them, we would through a sign alert the customs officials, who would come to arrest them immediately. When they are arrested and their goods ceased, we would pretend as if we knew nothing about it. If they are charged what they cannot pay, they would forsake the goods, if they are able to pay, whichever way it goes, we would return to the customs officials s we could have our own share of the loots. We dispossess those we kill of their belongings, money and jewelries. With the charms in us, we are able to detect those who have large sums of money with them; those mostly are the people we always look out for. Many of such individuals have gone. The group is very well known there at the border yet, many people do not know what we are really into because, we pretend to be what we are not, we pretend to be protecting individuals and at the same time, in the business of helping haul their goods across the border in order to escape the customs arrest. Whenever we kill, we dismember the victims’ bodies and arrange them into nylon bags ready for our prospective patrons.

That was the life I lived until the ever searching mercy of the Almighty God located and delivered me.

Sorry! The story is a little bit long:

http://chosennews.net/testimony/seme-border-based-armed-robberhead-hunter-confesses/

My question is these:

1. After wasting innocent lives, this man now stand on the supposed alter of God to say all these, is he still worth to live?
2. Upon all the array of police, soldier, road safety, etc check points here and there, this illicit and inglorious trade still continue to strive; where have our security agents gone to? Are they sleeping? Or should Oga GEJ come from Aso Rock to man the post him self, that is even if he is aware of it?

It is painful!
Re: Former Seme Border Based Head Hunter Confession by Innocent3: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2011
Let something be done about this!
Re: Former Seme Border Based Head Hunter Confession by MeAndYou(m): 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2012
Common stop kicking!
Re: Former Seme Border Based Head Hunter Confession by Mpetempe(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2012
Oh oh oh This Was The Exact Trick They Used On Me.
But It Was An Okada Man, He Told Me To Give Him All My Money For He 2 Hold 4 Me And After Crossing He Will Give Me Back, Because Costum People Will Search Me And If They Find Cash On Me They Will Seize It All.
But When I Refused And Ask Him To Ride He Alerted The Agboro Costum Who Took Half Of My Money.

God Forgive Them Sha.
Re: Former Seme Border Based Head Hunter Confession by Rich4god(m): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2012
All these shit bekos of money, Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Don't Marry A Jobless Man - Pastor Adegboye; I Don't Belong To Illuminati- Dbanj / Angel-shaped Cloud Appears In Florida Sky After New Pope Is Announced / The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.