Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,474 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes (32986 Views)

AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun / Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by musiwa43: 12:47am On Dec 09, 2011
Tinubu only care for his business and not the Yoruba people. Oando Oil is own by tinubu.   If  Yoruba people were been treated well by tinubu or PDP do you think they will protest. it is because the ACN is the same as the PDP . They are both not interested in fighting for the right of Yoruba people. But more of what money they can make.  It is all about presenting a bill. have you seen ACN or PDP present a Bill, no they have not. what does that tell you about ACN or PDP. that they are people who are ready to use the Yoruba people to make money.

this is school in lagos state under tinubu. does that look like people who care.  The senate claim Oando oil made claim of N228 billion which is about $1.5 billion. which look more like bribe .

I doubt if tinubu care for Yoruba people. Tinubu is only interested in using Yoruba people to make money. that why the senate is probing  Oando oil.

[img]http://aderinola.files./2011/04/structure-2.jpg[/img]
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 12:47am On Dec 09, 2011
alj_harem:

You are not from delta. You are igbo. stop lying

you gave yourself away by talking too much grin grin grin

new ID, but why ?

Na today?! grin grin
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by volasunkan: 12:56am On Dec 09, 2011
@ EMANY,I like you,at least,ur comment confirm you are not a malfunctioning aba-made autoresponder software.You just gave me cold water,thanks brov.
You are actually pre-empting the OPC war strategy,if you know the yoruba culture of war,you will know that ,definitely,the Yorubas wont allow their land to be used as war zone!

I dont think opc should apologise for using the perception strategy to make demands from your potential enemy.It is simple and straight-forward-we dont want your war in our land,if you do,we will retaliate.

I am sure the BH guys are extremely smart,they read the MEND-war strategy script very well and just like mend had collaborators within the FG so do BH,the ultimate loser is Nigeria.
The igbos,as currently constituted,are war paper-weight and mincemeat for mallam's suya!!

Though all hope is not lost.if only the ibos can stop acting like defeated or subdued race,work hard to revamp and promote values that unify them and raise their perception index value.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by musiwa43: 1:01am On Dec 09, 2011
Look at this pictures. Does this picture look like if ACN or PDP care about Yoruba people. No. they dont care.

Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by JamesDoe: 1:03am On Dec 09, 2011
How many soldiers are there on Nairaland, how many people have actually killed another man or seen another man die?

War is messy, evil and without laws.

Japan bombed Pearl Harbour (a military base) and the US nuked two cities.

Hannibal of Carthage marched on Rome but the Romans wiped Carthage off the map.

If a new civil war breaks out 99.9999% of Nairalanders will be refugees squealing and bleating.

It is better we put pressure on the National Assembly and GEJ than all this quasi-Militia gymnastics!

Lagos is Yoruba land, and Yorubas will defend Yorubaland, If politics fails then all other options are open!
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by asha80(m): 1:05am On Dec 09, 2011
volasunkan:

@ EMANY,I like you,at least,your comment confirm you are not a malfunctioning aba-made autoresponder software.You just gave me cold water,thanks brov.
You are actually pre-empting the OPC war strategy,if you know the yoruba culture of war,you will know that ,definitely,the Yorubas wont allow their land to be used as war zone!

I dont think opc should apologise for using the perception strategy to make demands from your potential enemy.It is simple and straight-forward-we dont want your war in our land,if you do,we will retaliate.

I am sure the BH guys are extremely smart,they read the MEND-war strategy script very well and just like mend had collaborators within the FG so do BH,the ultimate loser is Nigeria.
The igbos,as currently constituted,are war paper-weight and mincemeat for mallam's suya!!

Though all hope is not lost.if only the ibos can stop acting like defeated or subdued race,work hard to revamp and promote values that unify them and raise their perception index value.

hogwash
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by volasunkan: 1:07am On Dec 09, 2011
^^^u are a female,this is strictly for the men,we are talking war not ten-ten.wen kasala burst,women and babies are in the same class.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by EMANY01(m): 1:07am On Dec 09, 2011
Alhaji Harem:na gaisheka .Ba na lokachi a bayar ka pata a wurin.
: I greet you.I do not have time for you to waste here.
I will not even bother to respond to your asersion if you wish to believe i am from Ojukwus linage be merry and off you go.
This is my first and LAST engagement with you.

@ Volasunkan
Have you actually tried to think it all the way through?Project what would happen if the fools and their backers actually brought their maddness down and then we or should i say the Opc "retaliates" then BH raises things a notch the you act even more , it shouldnt take you mucg to figure out that before long the FG wil be millitrily involved and the the "war " wil be in your place already.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by asha80(m): 1:10am On Dec 09, 2011
volasunkan:

^^^u are a female,this is strictly for the men,we are talking war not ten-ten.wen kasala burst,women and babies are in the same class.

only a cretin will think that asha=aisha
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by EMANY01(m): 1:20am On Dec 09, 2011
^^^^^^^^
Even if asha was a woman only a wasteful war planner in this day and age will seek to discount the imput of women in war planning.While not even mentioning the awesome role of women in the resitance in poland and france or even the uk in world war 2 ,isreali  women as soon as the british left in 1947/48 picked up sub machine guns,rifles everything else and side by side with their men gave a good account of themselves in the first arab isreli war.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by volasunkan: 1:26am On Dec 09, 2011
i know women lead and plan wars in iboland!
Women representation in war is usually low in most serious wars,however,i dont pray for war in my dear country-nigeria
asha is actually transexual,she was aisha until he became asha,stupid pervert!
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 1:45am On Dec 09, 2011
volasunkan:

Women representation in war is usually low in most serious wars,however,i dont pray for war in my dear country-nigeria
asha is actually transexual,she was aisha until he became asha,silly pervert!

You dont know what you are saying.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by 2mch(m): 3:04am On Dec 09, 2011
Nice one grin  grin
volasunkan:

asha is actually transexual,she was aisha until he became asha,silly pervert!

ROTFLMAO!

Evidence is the state of the art blow pipe called ogbunigwe grin grin grin.
alj_harem:

But really this gani adam omo ondo owo is a stack illiterate

So they only way to ensure Boko haram does not touch Yorubaland is by showing your weaponary and telling the people of Lagos what would follow if they attack ?

It shows his mind set. Only an illierate with no primary school education  would do such.

Why did he not call Asiwaju Company of Nigeria to make a security system so has to ensure that. Why demonstrate horrible weapons for us to see ?

See and do what ? be afriad ? LOL awon boys yeee o mon i kankan

If boko haram attack, they would start killing innocent people that have no connection with boko haram or what so ever ?

What a waste

Alj harem, please combine forces with Ibos. Am sure you dont know the terrain of yoruba land. It is like a fort, surrounding Lagos. Anyone with simple military brain or that has been in a fight knows you are very useless fighting people with your back exposed. grin. No shakement. Your boko harams have been warned. Talk to them so that you dont end up as asun.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Oba234: 5:17am On Dec 09, 2011
this look like a scene from Hotel Rwanda. Abeg, there are others ways to protest than with rifles and machetes. Why didn't the police do anything?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 09, 2011
Oba234:

this look like a scene from Hotel Rwanda. Abeg, there are others ways to protest than with rifles and machetes. Why didn't the police do anything?

You are joking right?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Obiagu1(m): 6:20am On Dec 09, 2011
I wonder what will happen when Lagos receives its first bomb.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by executinal(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2011
Obiagu1:

I wonder what will happen when Lagos receives its first bomb.
grin grin grin grin
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Jakumo(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2011
The sight of untrained civilian mobs parading the streets of a major city in "peacetime", brandishing firearms that are explicitly forbidden by the laws of the country where they reside, brings to mind the emergence of the Kormajor (Hunter) civilian militias that fought and massacred during Sierra Leone's civil war of the late 1990s.

While residents of a city swarming with unlicensed gunmen may feel an initial sense of empowerment, particularly where the police and military have been known to conduct themselves like an army of occupation, the seeds of major anarchy are sown the minute it becomes socially and legally acceptable for civilians to display and fire guns on city streets.   It is no secret that pump-action shotguns are in wide circulation among Nigerian civilians who keep them for home defence, BUT,  the line of demarcation between civil order and violent chaos starts to blur and erode when those same civilian home-owners take to the streets armed, as shown in the above pictures from Lagos, Nigeria.

It is highly probable that a fair number of the vigilante men blasting the air with buckshot from pump-shotguns by day also happen to be the same groups who band together in order to invade entire city neighborhoods for night-long bloodbaths of home-invasion robbery, mutilation and homicide.   With no centralized chain of command in place, ALL civilian militia groups inevitably default to random violence and criminality.  Celebratory daytime gunfire naturally spills over into night-time armed banditry, particularly in lawless Third World countries of the sort exemplified by Nigeria.

Finally, as coalition forces in Afghanistan will attest, there is very little in the way of reliable deterrents available to prevent the suicide bombing wave that has now fanned out from the Middle East towards Nigeria.    Fasten your seat-belts folks, the next decade in Nigeria will be an interesting one.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 09, 2011
Wow this is super scary, Nigeria has definitely gone to the dogs. All it takes is one spark and--- KABOOOM ---- the whole of West Africa is engulfed in flames thanks to a thieving ruling class and an utterly insane citizenry.  undecided
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by tpia5: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2011
1. Whoever is making nigeria a dumping ground for bombs, guns, etc- may God forgive you.

2. Throughout history, this type of show usually precedes unwarranted violence directed against local civilian people.

any yoruba person supporting this group, needs their head examined.

3. anyone believing opc consists of, or is funded by only yoruba, lacks cognition. The group, and the other "nationalistic" groups all consisting mainly of waankers, are working for foreign bosses.

4. WHAT ON EARTH IS JONATHAN DOING WHILE THE COUNTRY FALLS APART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. people need to turn to Jesus.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Pukkah: 7:28am On Dec 09, 2011
Gradually and steadily, the country is showing more and more signs of disharmony and disintegration.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2011
alj_harem:

@Bluetooth

You are one big ideeiot that has lost direction. In fact let me tell you, If one innocent person's live is lost, 100 would replace the lost one.

MUMU. see him making mouth as if say Lagos are Yoruba alone. The concequences of what OPC  just did would not stop here. angry

Olopolo Geisha.Where were you when your terrorists brothers were killing ibos like rats ? Now that yorubas dont want to be caught unaware,you are busy running your mouth like a buffon.I dont care how many innocent hausas that have to die in order to make up for the innocent lives of southerners that have been killed.it's do or die,peace or WAR.pass this to your fellow almajiris.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Afam4eva(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2011
Afam is still laughng cheesy
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by namfav(m): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2011
opc has to gather support with northerners, all in the north and in the west, not go against that trust, at the moment the militants in the north east dont have support from northerners, if opc is going to indtimidate this can be used as a recruitment tool, it is something else having a gun and machetes that can kill helpless people, there are millions of southerners in the north compared to northerners in the south who number fewer even herdsmen will give a match for anyone, nigeria can not afford this, we know who will lose out the most

~Bluetooth:

Olopolo Geisha.Where were you when your terrorists brothers were killing ibos like rats ? Now that yorubas dont want to be caught unaware,you are busy running your mouth like a buffon.I dont care how many innocent hausas that have to die in order to make up for the innocent lives of southerners that have been killed.it's do or die,peace or WAR.pass this to your fellow almajiris.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Ejine(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2011
Ejiné I of Anioma is still laughing. grin
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by islamrules(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2011
"We don't want them to fight here in our Lagos because Lagos is for everybody, not for Yoruba alone, but for everybody," said Chief Orebiyi Ebenezer, a militia leader. "We need peace here in Lagos."

What is wrong with Ibo people. These men are killing Ibos in the north and yet see what ibos are saying ?

To hell with Ibos. Hausas have not done anything to them. I pray for more.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Akanbiedu(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2011
tpia@:

1. Whoever is making nigeria a dumping ground for bombs, guns, etc- may God forgive you.

2. Throughout history, this type of show usually precedes unwarranted violence directed against local civilian people.

[size=15pt]any yoruba person supporting this group, needs their head examined.[/size]

3. anyone believing opc consists of, or is funded by only yoruba, lacks cognition. The group, and the other "nationalistic" groups all consisting mainly of waankers, are working for foreign bosses.

4. WHAT ON EARTH IS JONATHAN DOING WHILE THE COUNTRY FALLS APART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. people need to turn to Jesus.

namfav:

opc has to gather support with northerners, all in the north and in the west, not go against that trust, [b][size=15pt]at the moment the militants in the north east dont have support from northerners, if opc is going to indtimidate this can be used as a recruitment tool, [/size][/b]it is something else having a gun and machetes that can kill helpless people, there are millions of southerners in the north compared to northerners in the south who number fewer even herdsmen will give a match for anyone, nigeria can not afford this, we know who will lose out the most

This action is either not well thought out or there is a grand plot behind the scenes. I guess it can't be helped.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by VoodooDoll(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2011
islamrules:

What is wrong with Ibo people. These men are killing Ibos in the north and yet see what ibos are saying ?

To hell with Ibos. Hausas have not done anything to them. I pray for more.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Orebiyi is not an Igbo name so I am not sure why you're attacking Igbos or any ethnic group for that matter.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2011
namfav:

opc has to gather support with northerners, all in the north and in the west, not go against that trust, at the moment the militants in the north east dont have support from northerners, if opc is going to indtimidate this can be used as a recruitment tool, it is something else having a gun and machetes that can kill helpless people, there are millions of southerners in the north compared to northerners in the south who number fewer even herdsmen will give a match for anyone, nigeria can not afford this, we know who will lose out the most

You cannot distinguish northern militants from north,they are ll the same to me.How many of the sp called north have openly condemned these milltants ot done something meaningful to stop their nefarious actitivities ? The simple fact is that yorubas are tired of pretending that a peaceful co-existence can actually occur with the hausa /fulanis.let everybody go back to their regions if that will guarantee peace !
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2011
Shame on Zik!
Shame on Ekwueme!
Shame on Orji Uzo Kalu!!!
Shame! Shame!!, Shame!!! on all Igbo polictical leaders jobbers.

Can you imagin this?

Buhari and his people rallied round to make sure that those who participated in the killing of corpers and the carnage after the elections were released.

OPC was carrying weapons and in broad day light for that matter and nobody harrassed them.

Yet, MASSOBIANS who were "armed" with "flags" were killed in their numbers.

It is a shame.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Kx: 9:17am On Dec 09, 2011
OPC's response is too little too late.
Why did they wait for so long?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by WilyWily4: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2011
Why i like Boko Haram is that they don't make noise, if Opc try them they will live to regret it.
Boko Haram are Allah sent people, no Yoruba can ever stop them.
If Yorubas want a fight, i'm 100% sure Boko Haram is ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy / Ekweremadu Back In Nigeria 48 Hours After Assault In Germany / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.