Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? (4464 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by HotieTima(f): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2011
undecided undecided really don't u think that's mean

i mean u could have ended long time ago but y end it at the last munite when that is suppose to be the happiest moment

than out of no where  shocked shocked shocked i am sorry but i don't think i can do this.

bullsh!t.

true story.
A lady left three man standing at the alter  i swear that is the coldest thing i have ever seen.
I am shock that she can even live with heself afte doing that.
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by MrsChima1(f): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2011
If it is Mr. Cork, I would. wink
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by emofine(f): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2011
No. Never!

I can never be that heartless.

Plus I'll end up wasting my time and money - valuable resources.
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by Lucario007(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2011
never, no one deserves that, i believe in karma what goes around comes around. i'd rather tell the girl before the wedding that
we can't continue than crush and humiliate someone like that! cry angry sad
unless it is a worthless person that has been unfaithful, promiscious and rude grin grin
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by tellwisdom: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2011
If it is Mr. Cork, I would. wink

I tot u re married to chima?? undecided undecided
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by MrsChima1(f): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2011
tellwisdom:

I tot u re married to chima?? undecided undecided

Did I say I wasn't married FOOL?

She asked WOULD and I said if it is MR. CORK, I WOULD.
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by bekay911(f): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2011
I believe in happiness and will anytin decent to be happy bt not at d expence of odas hu r also seeking a way to b happy as well.
Anybody dat does dat is a cold blooded human dat desrves to be be treated wit despoce.
Sumtyms i wonder if dey r human,
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by Goldieluks: 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2011
Lucario007:

unless it is a worthless person that has been unfaithful, promiscious and rude grin grin
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by tellwisdom: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2011
Did I say I wasn't married FOOL?

She asked WOULD and I said if it is MR. CORK, I WOULD.

And why the foul language to me??
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by HotieTima(f): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2011
emofine:

No. Never!

I can never be that heartless.

Plus I'll end up wasting my time and money - valuable resources.

i know right tell me about it
i rather go buys some hot a.s.s heel instead
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by tellwisdom: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2011
Hottea-chima, if u pull up your gown, what will i see? undecided
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by MrsChima1(f): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2011
tellwisdom:

Hottea-chima, if u pull up your gown, what will i see? undecided

A big, fat, and long kondo for your sucking. Pucker up!
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by tellwisdom: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2011
Mshew chima, can i kiss your boobss today?? undecided undecided
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by HotieTima(f): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2011
tellwisdom:

Mshew chima, can i kiss your boobss today?? undecided undecided
Idio>>t at work.

Next time you choose a name, make sure it match your stupidity.
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by tellwisdom: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2011
U people are jst a disgrace to the fellow gurls embarassed embarassed. #Has it called for an abuse??

If i start now, tomorw una go open thread about me, being one follishh dude, dis and dat, bla bla bla undecided undecided. Mshewww in swahili
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by pendo89(f): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2011
Of course I would.
Better than leaving him after we are married. And what were her reasons for leaving him stranded cz they must have been heavy.
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Idio>>t at work.

Next time you choose a name, make sure it match your stupidity.
[size=20pt]DIES! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/size]

You mean his stupidity is congenital? shocked
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by slimyem: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2011
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2011
hotie tima, please work on your spellings wink wink

cheers smiley smiley
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by HotieTima(f): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2011
I really don't care.

I open threads with no care.
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by debosky(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2011
I wonder why tellwisdom and Flashadrin sound so much like Mr Cork.
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2011
Hotie Tima:

I really don't care.

I open threads with no care.
and tenses, thank you. kiss kiss
debosky:

wtf?? angry angry angry
and who are you? angry angry angry
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2011
debosky:

Are you saying they are wannabes? shocked
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by slimyem: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2011
debosky:

if you look through it, you'd see they are just trying too hard. cheesy cheesy cheesy
they are hopeless wannabes. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by tellwisdom: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2011
i cant believed I'm grouped together with tell and cork shocked shocked shocked

btw, who is cork? i dont know him

@sexkin and slamyem, believe it or not we are all wannabes tongue tongue
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by theagent: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2011
Send me your stories, info@thelondonnigeian.com if I like it, I will publish it.
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by sistajay(f): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2011
Oh yes I would lipsrsealed only for an hour grin he knows im worth waitin for!!!
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2011
No, never. Thats a heartless thing to do! The shame and disgrace in presence of ALL your families and friends? Meen! ur wedding would be the topic of discussion on everyones lips for a very long time.
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:56am On Dec 09, 2011
Nope i can't do it, it is an awful thing to do. I mean why wait until the last minute to change ur mind?
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2011
pple still go to altar to announce their fucckmates?
Re: Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? by DeepSoul(f): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2011
It's an awful thing to do but better than a divorce!!

Someone said something about karma, what if the person being left at the altar is a victim of karma? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Husband Doesn't Contact Me When He's In Nigeria / Ladies 7 Tips That’ll Make Your Man Go Wild In Bed / Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.