Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. (1967 Views)

INEC Fixes Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections / Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov / Meet The Major Contenders For Edo State Government House In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by musiwa43: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2011
Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta and Yoruba country.
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by musiwa43: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2011
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by aljharem3: 12:23am On Dec 09, 2011
musiwa,,.:

you better, what OPC did today is uncalled for

Odale ni OPC yen si wa sha angry
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by musiwa43: 12:25am On Dec 09, 2011
what other option do they have. Jonathan Goodluck and the nigeria senate have left people no other option. It only leave violent as the last option.
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by aljharem3: 12:27am On Dec 09, 2011
musiwa,,.:

what other option do they have. Jonathan Goodluck and the nigeria senate have left people no other option. It only leave violent as the last option.

So let them target Boko haram and STOP installing fear into the minds of people. angry

What do you mean they have no other opinion. Can't them just warn as they have always been doing ?
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by musiwa43: 12:30am On Dec 09, 2011
Here is it.  John F. Kennedy said "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. "

The world should not complain when violent erupt in Nigeria. Neither should the united nation complain. Because can show in any law court, that we made effort for peace.even I went as far as wanting to go on CNN.   To show the world. we are in trouble. Go and ask isha sesay of CNN.
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by musiwa43: 12:34am On Dec 09, 2011
It is hard for election riggers to make change. nigeria politician rig election.
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by musiwa43: 1:02am On Dec 09, 2011
alj_harem , it is hard to get election riggers to make change. it is hard .
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by ak47mann(m): 1:40am On Dec 09, 2011
musiwa,,.:

alj_harem , it is hard to get election riggers to make change. it is hard .
you no i will always back u up, you can join hands to free your people from the union call Nigeria to finally get SW freedom at last cos you are one decent Yoruba around .
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by Kilode1: 1:40am On Dec 09, 2011
Ok. Since my Alhaji is already having the conversation with Aare. I'll leave them for now.
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by Beaf: 2:07am On Dec 09, 2011
Musiwa, where were you when your mates in OPC paraded locally made guns and sharp cutlasses through the streets of Lagos? Even rats ran away from iya akara spot!
Don't you realise that other people are more serious than you in the battle for independence?
Seriously, becomerich I am not going to follow you to Benin Republic again; am now following OPC, because they have shown us their weapons. What do you have?
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by Relax101(m): 5:34am On Dec 09, 2011
Aare Musiwa, Jason is happy.
You have made his dream come true!
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by Torch1(m): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2011
Relax101:

Aare Musiwa, Jason is happy.
You have made his dream come true!
Rotlmao! Fantasy!
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by musiwa43: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
one of the issue is that yar adua ruled for 3 years, a northerner, jonathan goodluck an easterner ruled. nigeria has east , north and west.   this is what majority of nigerian recognized. Nobody can create region or zone for himself without others people in a nation. if you like you create 10  or 15 zones. you are wasting your time.

if the north assume they will get power. nigeria will be end up in a civil war,   

so we have problem. david mark can not tell us what to do, because david mark is an idoma man which has a population of less than 1% of nigeria. 

if OPC show you weapon,   where do you think the yorubas in the army stand.    they stand where OPC,   forcing one nigeria is an imagination with injustice , who assume that they can force their will over majority.

That will only lead to violent.   we have to ask the people where they stand. Election riggers can not tell majority they can force us.

Look at the satellite pictures. the only way to resolve this peaceful. is to remove edo, delta and Yorubas out of Nigeria.

Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by musiwa43: 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2011
what dream does jason have.
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by musiwa43: 12:10am On Dec 10, 2011
give me an answer.
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by Yeske2(m): 12:53am On Dec 10, 2011
@Musiwa, you do the removing yourself and stop the preaching, we've heard enough.
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by mykali(m): 1:48am On Dec 10, 2011
i'm yet to understand the importance of that map
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by Relax101(m): 2:36am On Dec 10, 2011
musiwa,,.:

what dream does jason have.

Jason wants you to move Delta and Edo states to Odua republic.
I am sure He's in jubilant mood now.
wow, on a platter of gold.
I hail O, Aare musiwa!
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by musiwa43: 4:23am On Dec 10, 2011
ok
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 10, 2011
chinekemooo grin grin Really!
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2011
Aare Musiwa, Alaafin of Canada, I hail o.
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by jason123: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2011
Relax101:

Jason wants you to move Delta and Edo states to Odua republic.
I am sure He's in jubilant mood now.
wow, on a platter of gold.
I hail O, Aare musiwa!

Which delta and edo?? Odua republic? You don craze! grin
I only said that as the[b] LAST[/b] opinion, after all others have been exhausted.
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by Relax101(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2011
jason123:

Which delta and edo?? Odua republic? You don craze! grin
I only said that as the[b] LAST[/b] opinion, after all others have been exhausted.

Aare Musiwa, you see what I told you.
See how He is happy like Ori eja.
You have jason's full support on NL and in real life.
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by jason123: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2011
Relax101:

Aare Musiwa, you see what I told you.
See how He is happy like Ori eja.
You have jason's full support on NL and in real life.

You wan kill me ni?! grin grin Na who be ori eja? cheesy
Communication is a problem on NL.
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by musiwa43: 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y1Zpk4DrlA&feature=share 

watch this video of balewa, it is a reflection of  nigeria society, balewa may look very mean. but the society have a problem. It is like the united nation forcing Britain to become province or state of france.

britain will not agree to it. It is the same in nigeria. France speak different languages, britain speak English and different culture.  same thing in nigeria. we are different.

Even when they would have be walking round lagos with guns. they must have pass by military barrack. there are several military in lagos. and not only that , they would pass by the army with their trunk, that because the nigeria army is a reflection of the opinion of the people of nigeria. the army will just over look it.

even in biafra, the nigeria army of igbo origin switch. that tell you the major problem. because the army is a reflection of the nigeria society. balewa was telling what happen in nigeria.

the major problem is that more people are seen the satellite pictures. which will create more trouble.

Not only that, the north is been silly, that they will continue to cheat, when technology will be in every hand of all nigerian. It permanent put the north in minority. Which would create a civil war.

the army dont want a civil war because they have children to take care of.  and family too.

Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by Beaf: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2011

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this picture. Are they trying to catch bushmeat?
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by ak47mann(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2011
the other one with his winter hat  cheesy cheesy is he think he is in Moscow? i wonder hw he never get heat stroke,
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by musiwa43: 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2011
If there is no opposition by other nigerian within weeks. We would assume that every nigerian agree with this decision.  Please any opposition kindly put your name and address. we want to know why.
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by musiwa43: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2011
any vote against
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by apoti(m): 12:28am On Dec 11, 2011
mykali:

i'm yet to understand the importance of that map

they are not just maps they are satellite pictures wink
Re: Musiwa Makes Case For Edo,delta And Yoruba Country. by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 11, 2011
i was laughing but now(when i saw those pics) im now crying cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘ACN Will Lose Ogun To PDP If’.............prince Hakeem Awolesi / Oba Olakunle Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead. / The Okwuchukwus Died To Give Their Children Better Life (see Pics Of Kids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.