Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

I Need This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need This Girl (1736 Views)

May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo) / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need This Girl by jude2011: 12:29am On Dec 09, 2011
There is this girl in my neighbourhood that i like i have told her and she told me that she has a boyfriend that i came late. I stopped disturbing her and if i see her i ignore her. But she will always greet me each time we pass each. I decided to go again she told me that it won't work . I also ignored her again. The problem is that before the last approach she greet me and talks nicely to me but after that she doesn't greet me anymore and whenever she sees me she pretend as if she doesn't even know me . I love this so much i don't know what to do . Should i approach her again and what manner
Re: I Need This Girl by jude2011: 12:38am On Dec 09, 2011
please don't mind my blunders i missed some words and i posted without going through it . I can't modify my post because i am using a phone . Please he you understand don't hesitate to advise me thanks
Re: I Need This Girl by r231(m): 12:43am On Dec 09, 2011
approach her again for what undecided undecided

you can talk to her when you grow up

so just cus the girl said it wont work, you stop talking to her when she says hello

how old are you again undecided
Re: I Need This Girl by Mynd44: 12:47am On Dec 09, 2011
First of all I am also using a phone and I modify my posts when I want to so that is no excuse.
@ Topic, have you tried calling the girl (not her phone) and talking to her? It will not kill you to ask her for friendship instead you know. Except of course your ego is in the way
Re: I Need This Girl by mikuz(m): 12:58am On Dec 09, 2011
@r231
you dont have to be that harsh on the 9 year old like that na?
Re: I Need This Girl by r231(m): 1:06am On Dec 09, 2011
^^^^Lol cheesy grin
Re: I Need This Girl by jude2011: 1:19am On Dec 09, 2011
I am not a 9yr old any way i will try and talk 2 her and apologise to her 4 ignoring her. I don't understand her anymore. B4 now whenever she passes by she always looks at me smiling and turn her beautiful face away but now she doesn't even feel shy when she sees me. I saw her coming with her friend this morming i pretended 2 be making a call. Her friend greeted me but she pretended she did not see me let alone greet. Now i feel guilty and can understand her but how 2 surmmon courage 2 meet her again i don't know. Cos i feel she think i am not interested in her again and that i have always pretended 2 her but i am dying 4 her love
Re: I Need This Girl by obowunmi(m): 1:23am On Dec 09, 2011
Aaaaaaawwww Jude you are sooo cute. Just talk with her.
Re: I Need This Girl by omega25red(m): 1:30am On Dec 09, 2011
jude2011:

I am not a 9yr old any way i will try and talk 2 her and apologise to her 4 ignoring her. I don't understand her anymore. B4 now whenever she passes by she always looks at me smiling and turn her beautiful face away but now she doesn't even feel shy when she sees me. I saw her coming with her friend this morming i pretended 2 be making a call. Her friend greeted me but she pretended she did not see me let alone greet. Now i feel guilty and can understand her but how 2 surmmon courage 2 meet her again i don't know. Cos i feel she think i am not interested in her again and that i have always pretended 2 her but i am dying 4 her love
it's simple you behaved like a child so now she has no respect for you anymore. apologize quickly for your behavior and dont ask her out anymore and when you see her be pleasant if it was meant to be ,
Re: I Need This Girl by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 09, 2011
jude2011:

I am not a 9yr old any way i will try and talk 2 her and apologise to her 4 ignoring her. I don't understand her anymore. B4 now whenever she passes by she always looks at me smiling and turn her beautiful face away but now she doesn't even feel shy when she sees me. I saw her coming with her friend this morming i pretended 2 be making a call. Her friend greeted me but she pretended she did not see me let alone greet. Now i feel guilty and can understand her but how 2 surmmon courage 2 meet her again i don't know. Cos i feel she think i am not interested in he[/b]r again and that i have always pretended 2 [b]her but i am dying 4 her love
you can use less of her, you know. Naturally, pun intended! cool
Re: I Need This Girl by Mynd44: 2:30am On Dec 09, 2011
Re: I Need This Girl by 195(f): 2:35am On Dec 09, 2011
r231:

approach her again for what undecided undecided

you can talk to her when you grow up

so just cus the girl said it wont work, you stop talking to her when she says hello

how old are you again undecided

angry angry
Re: I Need This Girl by jude2011: 6:48am On Dec 09, 2011
190 don't post on my thread again cos i wonder if you are a responsible guy. U hardly get serious u always joke with every issue. If all nlanders are like u, i don't think i would be in this forum
Re: I Need This Girl by sugardaddy1(m): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2011
^^^
It depends on 190's mood, he helped me out of a really mugu-like situation some few days back. wink
Re: I Need This Girl by sugardaddy1(m): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2011
@Jude2001
This is where maturity comes in. Now, when next you see her, call her with confidence and ask if she's okay as you've noticed she's been somewhat cold of late (pretend as if you don't know you caused the whole problem in the first place). If she has the courage to put it to you that you started the whole thing, then take the lead from there and apologize to her. But in your apology, your must claim you never knew when you started anything of such and instead, look for any flimsy excuse to push the blame on. Emphasis should however be on the apology and not on the excuse.
Mind you, when ladies tell you that you came late most times, it simply means "I'm occupied though you are good enough to be considered, but let's see how it goes". It's just a matter of time for her to fall for you but that would require a lot of patience and maturity on your part. Your being able to get back to talking terms with her now is the first step in that direction.
Re: I Need This Girl by cynthiafred67(f): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2011
jude2011:

190 don't post on my thread again cos i wonder if you are a responsible guy. U hardly get serious u always joke with every issue. If all nlanders are like u, i don't think i would be in this forum

ouch that stings a little.

@op talk to her again apologies for ur recent actions, and tell her that u guys should just be friends.
Re: I Need This Girl by bekay911(f): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2011
She made it clear to u dat she has a boyfrnd watelse do u wnt. And also dnt u dare ask for frndshp cos it makes u look damn desperate.
Re: I Need This Girl by mashnino(m): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2011
you and the girl na babies,
Re: I Need This Girl by sugardaddy1(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2011
mashnino:

you and the girl na babies,
@mashnino
You can't be too sure, though not all fully grown adults are men/ladies in the true sense of those words.
Re: I Need This Girl by Excelboi(m): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2011
jude2011:

see finishing! Pheeeeewwwwwww
Re: I Need This Girl by corkpikin(m): 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2011
dont give up until you see her with pregnancy wait for 1 year after she deliver a pikin go after her again until she give up angry
Re: I Need This Girl by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2011
Mr Man Walk up to her with full confidence, act like you are in charge and as if you never knew anything about the whole ignoring and not greeting thing. Joke with her, make her laugh, and tell her that you wanna hook up with her in a different environment. When you are with her, never talk about the past, try to show her that you want the best for her. Never talk about her BF, and when she does, key in to it as a way to make your move.

Remember never diss her BF, tell her that you want her to be with the guy even if she looks cool, with the advice, it would still affect her psychologically, except she is from Niger-Delta, Those babes no send anybody papa grin
Re: I Need This Girl by sugardaddy1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2011
Ijogz K:

Mr Man Walk up to her with full confidence, act like you are in charge and as if you never knew anything about the whole ignoring and not greeting thing. Joke with her, make her laugh, and tell her that you wanna hook up with her in a different environment. When you are with her, never talk about the past, try to show her that you want the best for her. Never talk about her BF, and when she does, key in to it as a way to make your move.

Remember never diss her BF, tell her that you want her to be with the guy even if she looks cool, with the advice, it would still affect her psychologically, except she is from Niger-Delta,  Those babes no send anybody papa  grin

Re: I Need This Girl by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2011
$ugardaddy:

Bros have had so many experience with babes from different culture (Niger Delta babes are 1way traffic, Except the cream one's in the city, they are a little berra. Can tell you the complete attitude of most gurls 4rm different tribes in Naija, Its the lord doing grin
Re: I Need This Girl by jude2011: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2011
I appreciate all ur advise i will apologise
Re: I Need This Girl by sugardaddy1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2011
jude2011:

I appreciate all your advise i will apologise

Good, but don't go begging cap-in-hand! Just act with confidence and you will be fine.

Good luck.
Re: I Need This Girl by sugardaddy1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2011
Ijogz K:

Bros have had so many experience with babes from different culture (Niger Delta babes are 1way traffic, Except the cream one's in the city, they are a little berra. Can tell you the complete attitude of most gurls 4rm different tribes in Naija, Its the lord doing grin
Okay o, but I know a few sha that are still worthy of the word nice.
Re: I Need This Girl by pendo89(f): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2011
Good lord,
you are the replica of a dude that ws on my nerves a few months back. It was affecting me because I couldn't find the right words to tell him off since he had never approached me directly.
What he was busy doing was acting funny to get noticed by me. Including changing his wardrobe! undecided
I finally confronted him because what you don't understand is, if a girl is not interested in you and you keep trying you end up being an irritant and she avoids you as much as she can.At times she feels like breaking rotten eggs on you. grin
The more you come close the more you irritate. Just say hi and ignore.Do not stare or look her direction. Trust me she knows when you are watching and it sucks.
If she feels you she will bring herself closer and you will notice it.
Re: I Need This Girl by jude2011: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2011
I just met her now. She was walking with her friend i was also discussing with a friend about his new job. As she came closer to us, she frowned and walked past then i said "helen can't u greet and she replied "oh i am very sorry good afternoon sirs" she was like shocked that i talked to her and her tone depicts fear as they walked down the street. I would have gone to meet her but don't want want 2 leave my friend as it is not polite. The funny thing is that she kept looking back she was perhaps very surprised that i even uttered a word to her. Another thing is that her bf left to another state 3mths ago and i don't know if they are in good terms. I am as people say tall and handsome most girls in my hood want me to date them but i can't because of her. Though some are more pretty than her but i don't know the special reason why i like her and it is not lust cos i am not attracted to her beauty but her happy nature and personality
Re: I Need This Girl by 195(f): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2011
^Mugu feli feli grin

It is people like you that snatches people's girl

in regards to your last response, I believe r231 response was ideal for you
get a life and leave the poor girl alone - bro[i]k[/i]e ar[i]s[/i]e po[i]v[/i]erty stri[i]ck[/i]en son of bi[i]t[/i]ch
Re: I Need This Girl by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: I Need This Girl by 195(f): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2011
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? / Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? / How Can You Mend A Broken Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.