Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) (24186 Views)

Obasanjo Visits President Buhari (Photo) / Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by ceomike(m): 1:17am On Dec 09, 2011
Former President , Cheif Olusegun Obasanjo was at Christ Embassy on Thursday to celebrate with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome on the occasion marking his birthday at the church auditorium.

Also present at the occassion, was the Emmanuel Uduaghan, Governor of Delta State.

Source: http://www./2011/12/09/obasanjo-goes-to-christ-embassy/

Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by obowunmi(m): 1:20am On Dec 09, 2011
God will forgive Emmanuel Uduaghan for killing onokpite.

No difference between pastors, boko horam, and politicians.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by tayoast(m): 1:46am On Dec 09, 2011
obowunmi:

Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by ceomike(m): 3:04am On Dec 09, 2011
The visit was for his birthday not some kind of political jamboree
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by obowunmi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2011
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Kx: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2011
Na wao.
Chris host OBJ and Uduaghan.
wonders
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2011
Obj never die

I read somewhere that he fainted in a church service,i will find the link
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by JAZES(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2011
hmmnnn, naija for show
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2011
I can't help but wonder what the link is between these two. I guess they have a lot in common, mostly negative things.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by kizito96(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2011
Its a right step in the right direction. We have have a remorseful OBJ
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2011
obowunmi:

Onokpite did not deserve to die that way. Uduaghan is truly heartless. smh
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by saperpsms: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2011
Right move OBJ - This Gospel is surely getting to the high places even as a witness.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2011
Im proud Chris is a Nigerian. We need more achievers like this. Though I have never stepped into his church and I think Nigeria has more than enough pastors and clergies, but he never fails to exude that power and air of excellence like a real leader would.
Shame I wasnt invited. Anyways, long life and prosperity sir.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by CHUKANWEZ: 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2011
hope this visitation has a good intention guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol shocked smiley
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by freecocoa(f): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2011
After them go dey claim holy,no be bible say,"do not be equally yoked with unbelievers"? I see they are more than equally yoked,thief people.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2011
I can see many people here dont know that Chris Oyhaks helps these politicians launder their loot for safekeeping and they pay "God" 10% tithe.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by monkeyleg: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2011
I bet you Jesus would have invited the poor, the lame, the beggers, and the downcast in society.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Sagamite(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2011
yemi313:

Im proud Chris is a Nigerian. We need more achievers like this. Though I have never stepped into his church and I think Nigeria has more than enough pastors and clergies, but he never fails to exude that power and air of excellence like a real leader would.

You mean when he uses the looted money from his moronic congregation's donations to buy expensive suits?
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2011
You people think its your peanut offering and tithe thats used in buying private jets. Wake up people  shocked
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by jennyb2: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2011
no crime in pst chris dinning wit dem, even Jesus christ dined wit sinners
in order to convert dem. i really wish OBJ  will finally end up in jail den he
will need pst chris d most. as for uduaghan, he dat kill by d sword shall also
perish by d sword.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by babaowo: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2011
this baba dey take style repent all his sin ooo!!!!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by botson(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2011
Na wah o. OBJ in action again, F**kn Crimers.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Fhemmmy: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2011
Even God will be laffing in heaven at all these people
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by ayorex(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2011
There is nothing wrong in Pastor Chris inviting Obasanjo to his birthday ceremony neither is it a crime for President Obasanjo to attend Pastor Chris birthday or church. Some of you guys talk as if you are the holiest. If Jesus Christ think like some us, He would not have dine with unbelievers. These people are Nigerians for God sake. There are better things to discuss, you guys should get busy!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by dare2think: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2011
Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.

Diderot
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by alex406(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2011
If you must eat with the devil you must have a long spoon!!! grin
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by doctokwus: 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2011
yemi313:

By using his church goer's funds to look marvellous& acquire wealth& u are here praising him;deluded beings!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by humblebee: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2011
there's always a big issue out of every occasion Obasanjo attends, make una leave d man o
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Sagamite(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2011
LeoMax:

You people think its your peanut offering and tithe thats used in buying private jets. Wake up people  shocked

Please tell us what is used in buying jets!

I wait.

This is going to be fun.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by obowunmi(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2011
Untaxed tithes and offering,
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by dustydee: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2011
After all Jesus dined with thieves and tax collectors. If pastors don't "associate" with "sinners" who will?
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by occam(m): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2011
ayorex:

There is nothing wrong in Pastor Chris inviting Obasanjo to his birthday ceremony neither is it a crime for President Obasanjo to attend Pastor Chris birthday or church. Some of you guys talk as if you are the holiest. If Jesus Christ think like some us, He would not have dine with unbelievers. These people are Nigerians for God sake. There are better things to discuss, you guys should get busy!

Absolutely agree with you; he should attend. Nigerian Politicians and  Pastors are all the same. They only use different method to fleece the masses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) / Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking / Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.