Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) (24188 Views)

Obasanjo Visits President Buhari (Photo) / Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by manmustwac(m): 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2011
ifyalways:

Where is his wife?

A married man celebrates his birthday and no pictures of himand his wife?All we've got so far are pics of him and his biz partners. . .
they're both seperated so while pastor Chris is based in naija his wife is based here in London with thier two daughters
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Nattyacid: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2011
OJB was out to socialize. good one.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by DrKnow1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2011
No difference between pastors, boko horam, and politicians.

Gbam
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by clip: 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2011
God is not interested in the death of sinners'' Christ came for the sinners/ unsaved to be saved
Some of us are worse than the two of them but we still attend Church services with out positive change in our lifes
Then, are we better? Let us pray for them.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by ceomike(m): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2011
clip:

God is not interested in the death of sinners'' Christ came for the sinners/ unsaved to be saved
Some of us are worse than the two of them but we still attend Church services with out positive change in our lifes
Then, are we better? Let us pray for them.

Exactly, Our Politicians needs serious prayers. SO its good if we see them in churches
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by antartica(m): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2011
Fo.ols,they and the socalled conmen of god needs bulala,serious pulic flogging followed by eternal lock-up in nigerian dungeons. They dont deserve to see the light of the for one moment.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by misse1(f): 9:09am On Dec 12, 2011
The church is for the perfecting of the saints, if we were perfect Jesus wudnt hv come to die for us. Those we regard as sinners shud be allowed to come to the church. As they hear the word, they will be metamorphosed. It may take time bt change will definitely come.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by mbaemeka(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2011
We went on our knees to ask God to change the hearts of our leaders-past and present and he did. Suddenly a man whose government at some time back, ban the broadcasting of CEC programs now graces the birthday celebration of the head pastor. I would have thought that brethren here would begin to rejoice that the much needed change has begun but on the contrary.

A sister who always posts give your heart to christ threads on the religous section made a joke "baba leave me na" some others made two. Really ask yourself, do these folks desire a change in Nigeria? or are they just hypocrites, complaining of so much darkness but angry at you for turning on the light. living the cycle of a sin conscious life.

My own take is this, when a sinful man comes in contact with a man of God one of thems designation is going to change and chances are that it isnt the latter. so Rejoice! I percieve a change of heart from the man. Such has been the testimony of anybody who came in contact with this man of God.

I even heard from the grapevine that during Gov. Uduaghans speech he said that the only questions Pastor asked him before the elections and after was "what are you going to do for your people"? and what are you doing for them" and the Gov. in his own words said the questions touched him. Whether he has started or not is left to time, it is clear that should the relationship continue the Gov. would have some one constantly reminding him of his promises to his people and the need to fulfil them. I wish him the best.

I implore you all to celebrate worthy things and leave the ignorant and idle talks to people who have sworn to fail. The Change we desire in Nigeria has started!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by kholis(m): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2011
Why shouldn't gorillas attend the bash? Everyone has equal right to attend birthday parties. Abi na lie?

Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by billyG(m): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2011
uhmm, ornithological species of identical plumages congregate in the same proximity cry cry cry
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by dangloove(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2011
God is too merciful.I have noticed that some people enjoy saying rubbish against men of God and especially to Pastor Chris.
i think to complain about him extorting money from his member when you re not one of them is foolishness
Those of them giving him their money are not complaining.that's foolishness on Ur part
I also want to believe he has member who are wiser than u,people who re in better class than u,people who re more intelligent than u,people who u may not be able to get to their present position all Ur life.

Then what is the issue,Just relax and think you may find out how foolish u have been all these while
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by PLENTYNAIR(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2011
If men were God?
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by KgSolomon: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2011
Pls young men don't say anything bad about a man of God, even if u don't believe in God, plz let it remain that way.

Don't allow someone to con you into saying something that is damning. Go and make inquire to find out what happened to people that followed this path.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by antartica(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2011
Fundamentally deranged people shower their hard earnings on con men like chris. That people like him exist and florish means that so many are still mentally whacked-deluded and that is the reason why nigeria is backward,so many are mentally unsound,even the socalldd brainwashed educated ones.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by freshera: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2011
mba emeka:

We went on our knees to ask God to change the hearts of our leaders-past and present and he did. Suddenly a man whose government at some time back, ban the broadcasting of CEC programs now graces the birthday celebration of the head pastor. I would have thought that brethren here would begin to rejoice that the much needed change has begun but on the contrary.

A sister who always posts give your heart to christ threads on the religous section made a joke "baba leave me na" some others made two. Really ask yourself, do these folks desire a change in Nigeria? or are they just hypocrites, complaining of so much darkness but angry at you for turning on the light. living the cycle of a sin conscious life.

My own take is this, when a sinful man comes in contact with a man of God one of thems designation is going to change and chances are that it isnt the latter. so Rejoice! I percieve a change of heart from the man. Such has been the testimony of anybody who came in contact with this man of God.

I even heard from the grapevine that during Gov. Uduaghans speech he said that the only questions Pastor asked him before the elections and after was "what are you going to do for your people"? and what are you doing for them" and the Gov. in his own words said the questions touched him. Whether he has started or not is left to time, it is clear that should the relationship continue the Gov. would have some one constantly reminding him of his promises to his people and the need to fulfil them. I wish him the best.

I implore you all to celebrate worthy things and leave the ignorant and idle talks to people who have sworn to fail. The Change we desire in Nigeria has started!
dangloove:

God is too merciful.I have noticed that some people enjoy saying rubbish against men of God and especially to Pastor Chris.
i think to complain about him extorting money from his member when you re not one of them is foolishness
Those of them giving him their money are not complaining.that's foolishness on your part
I also want to believe he has member who are wiser than u,people who re in better class than u,people who re more intelligent than u,people who u may not be able to get to their present position all your life.

Then what is the issue,Just relax and think you may find out how foolish u have been all these while

SOMEONE HELP THESE POPLE!!!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2011
^
They're beyond redemption. If full grown men can be this gullible, I shudder to imagine how much fun (in the most carnal sense of the word) these conmen of gawd must having with their 'juicy' female devotees.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by yommyuk: 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2011
mba emeka:

Point of correction. I am not a female but a MALE -Thanks sad

Secondly, I do not joke, about the things of God. But what I would not allow is , anything, that will bring disrepute, to the name of God and my faith.
Body language and signals emitted by a human eye, are key factors in reading the mind of another human.

I will not say that I am 100 sure or prefect in this regard, but from the hint that i am getting from the pictures posted with this thread, I do feel very hesitant, to say the least. undecided
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by mbaemeka(m): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2011
whether you are male or female makes no difference to the subsidy issue- tongue thanks too. grin grin

Its alarmingly risible that your judgment of people (which God said we shouldnt have) is based on body movement, eye contact and what other hogwash did you put there? as against "judging" by the word of God and his spirit. Then you admit to your imperfection, meaning indirectly that your assertions could be erroneous yet you still utter them. Isnt that hypocritical?

Who made you Gods attorney? who told you to defend God? Did He beg you? This is just egregious to say the least. "you would not allow anything that would bring disrepute to the word of God", Your a joke at best, no hard feelings. Isnt this obasanjo the same man who graced the RCCG many times and was even given the pulpit to preach read from? why didnt your beloved Man of God change him? You are fighting for God.

As for those talking about gullibility and all, na u get your mouth. Every year we keep hearing the same thing, if its paining you drink poison and let another fellow with dissenting views from yours be. jeez!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by mikky45: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2011
devil in control after touring all they herbalists worldwide he finally appears in a church to fool nigerians, if you must be close to him that means you are one of them, nigeria is bad and corrupt today obj is the main brain behind all, but am sorry for him cos god will give him a good treat very soon. shameless man that sleeps with the son's wife. the devil himself. agbero oshi. agbaya
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by mbaemeka(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2011
^^^^
Judas was close to Jesus so invariably Jesus was a thief, traitor, lover of money? I have few words for you. . .

If he visited herbalists but now hes visiting a Man of God doesnt that portend a change of heart and direction? Are you that mirror that keeps reflecting the scars but conceals the beautiful spots?
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Fattyaid: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2011
Happy Birthday Chris.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by yommyuk: 3:22am On Dec 15, 2011
mba emeka:

whether you are male or female makes no difference to the subsidy issue- tongue thanks too. grin grin

Its alarmingly risible that your judgment of people (which God said we shouldnt have) is based on body movement, eye contact and what other hogwash did you put there? as against "judging" by the word of God and his spirit. Then you admit to your imperfection, meaning indirectly that your assertions could be erroneous yet you still utter them. Isnt that hypocritical?

Who made you Gods attorney? who told you to defend God? Did He beg you? This is just egregious to say the least. "you would not allow anything that would bring disrepute to the word of God", Your a joke at best, no hard feelings. Isnt this obasanjo the same man who graced the RCCG many times and was even given the pulpit to preach read from? why didnt your beloved Man of God change him? You are fighting for God.

As for those talking about gullibility and all, na u get your mouth. Every year we keep hearing the same thing, if its paining you drink poison and let another fellow with dissenting views from yours be. jeez!

Plssssssss, The above comments are irritating to say the least. It is people like u that make unbelievers look down on us by caling us NAIVE.

I will suggest that you disgest this 7 quotes for GREATER/HIGHER KNOWLEDGE and COMSUMPTION cool

Proverbs 22:5 "Corrupt people walk a thorny treacherous road, whoever values life will avoid it"

Prov 24:1 "Don't envy evil people or desire their company"

Prov 3:21 "My child, don't lose sight of COMMON SENSE and discernment"

Prov 29:5 " To flatter friends is to lay a trap for their feet"

Prov 22:22 " Don't rob the poor just becos u can, or exploit the needy in court."

Prov 21:27 " The sacrifice of an evil person is detestable, especially when it is offered with wrong motives"

and I FINISH OFF WITH THIS:

Prov 29:7 "The godly care about the rights of the poor; the wicked don't care at all"

No hard feelings either embarassed
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by crossman9(m): 3:24am On Feb 07, 2012
well this is true this church evil robbing the widow of her land and many more things

Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by crossman9(m): 3:26am On Feb 07, 2012
the church is about worship and its not God ITS ABOUT CHRIS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS From 2017 Rivers State Christmas Carol #hossanna2017 / Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.