Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Akon Dead At 38 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon Dead At 38 (53199 Views)

Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. / ‘My Mom Wonders Why I’m Still Single At 38′ – Nonso Diobi / Rita Dominic At 38: An Inspiration To Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akon Dead At 38 by y2kaustin(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2011
Akon, 38, died in his Atlanta home November 20, 2011.
Atlanta– Fans mourn the loss of Aliaune Damala Badara Thiam, the artist better known by the name ‘Akon,’ who died early Sunday morning at his home in Atlanta.
Akon was pronounced dead at 3:48 a.m. EST. Cause of death was listed as “Complications associated with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome,” or AIDS. He was 38.
Akon is survived by three ex-wives and six children.
Because no will was entered into the public record, Akon’s charity for underprivileged children in Africa, the Konfidence Foundation, will dissolve.

1 Like

Re: Akon Dead At 38 by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 09, 2011
No I AM NOT DEAD, I AM ALIVE-AKON

Yet again, online social media platforms got bubbling over the death report of popular Senegalese-American singer, Akon. The singer was reported dead by the now notorious American blog Chronicles.su causing many fans to send out panicky tweets, Facebook and BlackBerry messages about the talented singer�s rumoured death.

The Konvict boss however has refuted the death anecdote. He tweeted via his handle @Akon: "No I'm not dead! I'm alive and well, planning to live 100 more years god willing! Thank u all for being there! I love u sincerely!" and �I'm about to flood the streets again! That death rumor just woke up the giant! Log on Facebook.com/akon to hear the Konkrete Album for free� to put away rumours of his death.

Celebrities including Eddie Murphy, Jackie Chan, Lil Wayne and 2face Idibia have been subjects of death hoaxes too this year

http://www.channelstv.com/global/news_details.php?nid=30504&cat=Entertainment

1 Like

Re: Akon Dead At 38 by Afam4eva(m): 8:52pm On May 17, 2012
WTF is this thread on the trending list?

1 Like

Re: Akon Dead At 38 by khukhi(f): 10:55pm On May 17, 2012
afam4eva: WTF is this thread on the trending list?

Yeah exactly this is such a freakin old post NL come on!
Re: Akon Dead At 38 by Seun(m): 3:35am On May 18, 2012
Was Akon telling the truth? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Akon Dead At 38 by Nobody: 11:29am On May 18, 2012
Seun: Was Akon telling the truth? smiley
SEUN U NO DEY TRY AT ALL, WHY YOU RE-POST THIS BS AGAIN
Re: Akon Dead At 38 by benedicts(m): 11:33am On May 18, 2012
NA WA FOR PEOPLE OOOOO
Re: Akon Dead At 38 by mikron(m): 1:28pm On May 18, 2012
This damn thread is 4cking old. Y resurecting it again?
Re: Akon Dead At 38 by Godmother(f): 12:15am On May 19, 2012
Men na wa o!! See as fear catch me. I had to look at d date of d post before my heart came down.
Re: Akon Dead At 38 by Chinexbagar: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2016
Akon is not dead motherfucker

(1) (Reply)

Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday / 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents / Mavin's Di'ja Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kaduna?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.