Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs (15078 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by member479760: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2011
Wife dey for house, pikins dey for house, and he is going to night club every weekend not even spending 3 hours but the whole night. no respect for oneself.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by cynthiafred67(f): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2011
I see nothing wrong with it as long as he is going with his wife. undecided
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by pendo89(f): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2011
Gosh I would never accompany my hubby to a club. Men hate it with a passion.They don't like other men hitting on their wives.
Besides you will be going to prefect one another and nothing more. Boring. undecided

killz. My answer is still yes. I think men who visit clubs are wiser/smarter than those who don't. I don't know what they talk about there but I think they meet better men than themselves.
I think I would force my man to go club if he doesn't on condition that he comes back home sober and clean. grin
If he spends all the time with me he will start behaving and talking like me.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by neyostica: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2011
pendo89:

Gosh I would never accompany my hubby to a club. Men hate it with a passion.They don't like other men hitting on their wives.
Besides you will be going to prefect one another and nothing more. Boring. undecided

Why would you even marry smone who clubs??
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by pendo89(f): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2011
My answer is up there. I see many smart dudes around and they club.They just seem smarter than those who don't.
I dont have to club but I wouldn't mind a hubby who does. Its strange but I would want him with his boys in the club once a week at least.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by r231(m): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2011
neyostica:

Why would you even marry smone who clubs??

hmmmm what is wrong with clubs undecided undecided
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by IbroSaunks(m): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2011
well I didn't know smartness and clubbing correlate. I better write that down somewhere!
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by neyostica: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2011
r231:

hmmmm what is wrong with clubs undecided undecided
Av been to diff clubs, dere is nottin decent and positive in clubbin.
@pendo you are weird
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by pendo89(f): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2011
IbroSaunks:

well I didn't know smartness and clubbing correlate. I better write that down somewhere!

That should tell u that its not only gals that happen in the club. Some of the best and top biz fellows club. They just seem up there as compared to those who dont.
In the midst of music,drinks and football matches great deals are struck.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2011
as long as he goes home when he is supposed to and is even willing to invite the Mrs., then it shouldn't be a problem.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by r231(m): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2011
neyostica:

Av been to diff clubs, dere is nottin decent and positive in clubbin.
@pendo you are weird

you are not making sense my guy

it depends on what you go there for
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by neyostica: 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2011
r231:

you are not making sense my guy

it depends on what you go there for
And wat do you go there for?? To sign a million dollar deal?? Give me a break
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Goldieluks: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2011
Most married men go to the club to look for women.Fact!
Only few of them go there for business purposes. Although, it is not a crime for a
married man to go clubbing alone,but it'd be more appropriate to go with his wife.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by r231(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2011
neyostica:

And wat do you go there for?? To sign a million dollar deal?? Give me a break

you can have your break. . . .

my point is going to club doesn't make you irresponsible husband/father period
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by neyostica: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
r231:

you can have your break. . . .

my point is going to club doesn't make you irresponsible husband/father period
Mr stay home with your wife and child/children, u are a teenager no more
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by r231(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2011
neyostica:

Mr stay home with your wife and child/children, u are a teenager no more

the last time i checked, you are not my wife and she is not complaining either
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2011
R2bees don't explain ursef to folks wey neva ja jare,omo u get event in january cheesy

@op
Its shouldn't b a problem if d aim is to go and have u time wiv ur friends.Now I parrie wiv most of d males in my family dat are married, most time d wifes come along no biggie,my popsie nickname na "Chineke Boi aka Baba Miliki alias Seseparanpa" my dad clubbed wiv his friends wen he cud and my momsie dint have a problem wiv it as dey both created lovey dovey time for demselves wiv trips here and dere.Overall tru trust my dad could go clubbin in Ayinapa and my momsie won't mind ,mama idowu wud even drive him go airport.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by r231(m): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2011
Idowuogbo:

R2bees don't explain ursef to folks wey neva ja jare,omo u get event in january cheesy

@op
Its shouldn't b a problem if d aim is to go and have u time wiv your friends.Now I parrie wiv most of d males in my family dat are married, most time d wifes come along no biggie,my popsie nickname na "Chineke Boi aka Baba Miliki alias Seseparanpa" my dad clubbed wiv his friends wen he cud and my momsie dint have a problem wiv it as dey both created lovey dovey time for demselves wiv trips here and dere.Overall tru trust my dad could go clubbin in Ayinapa and my momsie won't mind ,mama idowu wud even drive him go airport.

na so oooo

even ma toothless father still dey rock country club almost everyday and my mother no complain

@70 the man no dey enta house till 12 - 1am in Lagos grin grin grin
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Ivynwa(f): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2011
Where on earth did we get this idea that marriage is all homey homey, stay at home thing and find ways to have fun with your spouse at home. If you can party with your spouse in door why not outdoor too? And if wifey doesn't feel like partying for the evening, which law promulgated that a man can't go hang out with his boys or that a married lady can't go hang out with her girls? Ouch!

You guys don't know what you are missing!! Hehe!
Being in a club listening to high sounding music blazing is simply bliss for me!
I don't need the cigarettes or Alcohols to feel good.
My high powered music is all I need and if the club has great ambience and sweet looking
and sweetly dressed human beings then the world is good----e-e-e-e-e-m how many hours remaining
before I can hit the club (checks the time). Hey where are the party rockers? [size=14pt]Where the party at[/size]?

Party rock is in the house tonight, everybody is gonna have a good time!!

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315"[/flash]

I'm Sexy and I know it!
Girl look at that body! H-a-a-a-a-a-a-h
I w--o--r--k  o--u--t!
Boy look at that body! Ha-a-a-a--a-a-h
I w--o--r--k  o--u--t!

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315"[/flash]
Oh my God how I love this beat! It's out of this world sweet.

Dance and be happy people, life is too short. Are we sure we will still be here by 2080? If we are not we can never have another life or be alive to enjoy this sweet life people. Live now, however you are happy living. If it is wrapped up at home and lovey doveying with wifey and hussy all night long.
[size=14pt]Just live and be happy[/size].
As for some of us that love our music, we gotta live musically whether there is wifey-o, hussy-o, baby-o or no baby yet o-o etc
Who said we no go party?? Come on Pips! (singing)

Girl look at that body! H-a-a-a-a-a-h
I w--o--r--k  o--u--t
Girl look out that body! H-a-a-a-a-a-a-h
I w--o--r--k  o--u--t!
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2011
^Ivy don koloO ooo lool gal I don miss u o, mehn u so on my street I don't drink 2 but inside club I dey confirm d name Badosky, some nlders like chamotex etc can testify say my middle name na "Juru"

@r2bees

Baba dey jolly dey go,notin does him won she aye alaye Mr Jayesimi himself.Pupsi dey enter country club 2 o shocked shocked hmm u will b suprised both our daddies dey pamurege together for spot.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Beync(f): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2011
Women if you dont club, erh dont encourage your husband to go.
If both of you go, fine.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Hardunnii(f): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2011
No, i dont club so my husband wont
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by IbroSaunks(m): 12:12am On Dec 10, 2011
well Iono, I guess context has a lot to do with the issue,
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Esinwaju: 1:10am On Dec 10, 2011
Hardunnii:

No, i dont club so my husband wont
And what are you gonna do if he does?
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by MrsChima1(f): 1:28am On Dec 10, 2011
Last time I have checked, married men are still ADULTS.  There is no reason to control or analyze what a man is doing when he is not at home or around you.  If you don't trust your man then you need to leave him because your relationship is DOOMED. 

A man is going to cheat REGARDLESS if he wants too.  The only thing that will stop a man from cheating is HIMSELF. 

Now getting back to the topic, if a married man has respect for his family, he would go out with his boys, behave like a gentleman, and come home at a decent time.  A man needs his "man time" just like a woman needs her "woman time".  Relationships are about TRUST, UNDERSTANDING, PARTNERSHIP, and allowing each other room to GROW TOGETHER. 

Just because a man is married doesn't mean he can't go out clubbing and there are MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF CLUBS not all clubs are about GETTING bleeped.  You may want to check WHY YOU are in those type of club where you have to press 911 before entering the club!
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Ivynwa(f): 6:25am On Dec 10, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^Ivy don koloO ooo lool gal I don miss u o, mehn u so on my street I don't drink 2 but inside club I dey confirm d name Badosky, some nlders like chamotex etc can testify say my middle name na "Juru"

@r2bees

Baba dey jolly dey go,notin does him won she aye alaye Mr Jayesimi himself.Pupsi dey enter country club 2 o shocked shocked hmm u will b suprised both our daddies dey pamurege together for spot.

@Idowu
Girlfriend, how are you? I missed you plenty too. Girl I no dey kolooo. Nothing do me. I just like to catch my fun.
Just got home now, would have hanged out till the wee hours of the morning but the friend I went with was feeling sleepy.
It was lovely chilling, swaying to beats and loving my music when I am not dancing. Watching some funky/funny dancers and
having them make me laugh. It was fun. I saw the wackiest-funkiest dancer today----picture this----he is lekpa-shandy slim-shady, in some
Felacious tight pants with this out-of-this world huge Afro and knee-high boots, he was with his exuberant group and all dancing down the
whole place. They were simply a joy for me to behold as they represented the "Zest of Life" and I got good laughter out of there wacky dancing too.

Idowu did you say that your Pop dey hit the club, I like that your daddy o. He is so hippy. I like to see the old and hippy that refused
to have people or conventions and freaking norms hold them down from living their life biko.
Say me well to him (No I ain't tripping for him though) so don't get it twisted girlfriend  tongue tongue cool kiss-----now smile for me.
Girl, did I miss your sense of humour? I have been away from here for a while and missed sweet pips like you. Hope you are good?

The party is still on we can still chill at home with sweet sweet music, guess I will have to dedicate this one to girlfriend Idowu and her man.
So here we go girl, you can look into his eyes and sing this to him---------bet the gaze alone will take him to cloud nine---Lol

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6_s7L-Kfx4?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315"[/flash]

I love this Rihanna's song but I don't agree with the druggy part of the video though. I mean are children being taught that doing drugs is part of relationships or what? Riri is one person that gets nasty with lyrics and videos and how she gets away with that I don't know---huh. 
What with such words in her "What's my name " lyrics that read "Every door you enter, I will let you i-i-i-n"  and in her "Rude boy" lyrics that read "Come here rude boy, boy, can you get it up? Come here rude boy, boy, is you big enough? (What nastiness is that in a musical lyrics?, that is supposed to be some naughty bedroom talk that is not meant for children to sing along in a song. Guess the love of RiRi is so much in the heart of people and her fans that they don't notice her nastiness. All the same I am happy for her and her musical success.
Hey! Back to our topic: Should married men go to clubs? Yes they can if they want and just like in every aspect of their lives they should equally be responsible while at it.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 10, 2011
I think a responsible couple cant visit club again: visit d down link
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by gabbytabby: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2011
Nothing wrong with a man that goes clubbing per say but only if he does not mind taking the wifey too if she wants to go. But having a man go clubbing regularly every saturday or friday and not come back home between 1-3am latest tells me there is something else happening and the clubbing is just a camouflage.

The incidents of these that i have been aware of have involved them going to another woman's home and spending the night. If after 3am your man does not come home call him. Most married men i know do not have the stamina past this timeline.
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Idowuogbo(f): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2011
Oh my ribcage roftlmaooooo IVY gal u are defintely crazy buhahahahaha, emmmh dat dedication was muah u wan see as I dey use bakas control oga, am sure his pinnochio will deal wiv me later hahhaha.Come ur NEPA swaggs dey vex me o I miss u na cry cry cry,check on me more often havin u here makes me feel its ok to be CRAZYY.U inspire me (yeeeh wait for d grammar mogbe ,yepa it don land) *LUNACTICALLY* grin grin grin
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Ivynwa(f): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Oh my ribcage roftlmaooooo IVY gal u are defintely crazy buhahahahaha, emmmh dat dedication was muah u wan see as I dey use bakas control oga, am sure his pinnochio will deal wiv me later hahhaha.Come your NEPA swaggs dey vex me o I miss u na cry cry cry,check on me more often havin u here makes me feel its ok to be CRAZYY.U inspire me (yeeeh wait for d grammar mogbe ,yepa it don land) *LUNACTICALLY* grin grin grin

He-he
Here comes the original Idowu girl with the richest sense of humour!
Crazy ke! Crazy doesn't define me one bit, don't be deceived maybe "free-spirited" does.
Nne abeg we suppose shed off some of these misguided inhibitions wey dey prevent our
people dey make some no dey enjoy their lives. People suppose to dey
come out some evenings (including papa and mama) go jollificate with other people for their street
or area or church follow release the stress person dey accumulate for the hustle field of life. Wetin??

How is that your Popsie Sweetie mi? You don greet am for me? Abeg no tell your momsie,
make she no come think say we Omoges wan take style snatch
Papa Idowu from am Biko.
Girl forward march me your e-mail address now, sh-o-o I no follow
find am for your profile, abi you dey hide am from my yahoo yahoo boys  grin  grin  grin
(me and them na cat and dog-o-o, I don tire for them)
Hit me a mail so that I can hail  you when we wan go hang out be it online or offline okay.

Before I forget, wetin you say your man go take deal with you Idowu-o-o-o-o-o?
You are so naughty girl! The cartoon word "Pinnochio" sounds sweet to the ear though.
I am sure your man will love that word. Y-o-u are so n-a-u-g-h-t-y! Smile
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by sugardaddy1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2011
Last time I have checked, married men are still ADULTS.  There is no reason to control or analyze what a man is doing when he is not at home or around you.  If you don't trust your man then you need to leave him because your relationship is DOOMED. 

A man is going to cheat REGARDLESS if he wants too.  The only thing that will stop a man from cheating is HIMSELF. 

Now getting back to the topic, if a married man has respect for his family, he would go out with his boys, behave like a gentleman, and come home at a decent time.  A man needs his "man time" just like a woman needs her "woman time".  Relationships are about TRUST, UNDERSTANDING, PARTNERSHIP, and allowing each other room to GROW TOGETHER. 

Just because a man is married doesn't mean he can't go out clubbing and there are MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF CLUBS not all clubs are about GETTING bleeped.  You may want to check WHY YOU are in those type of club where you have to press 911 before entering the club!

Dear Mrs.Chima, you don't know how I love you so much for this beautiful post kiss grin grin
Re: Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs by Yorisb: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2011
@Topic

Why not?
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? / Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander? / WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.