Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Do You Know How Much You're Worth? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know How Much You're Worth? (1386 Views)

10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business / Simple Task That would Help You Calculate What You're Worth / Businesses You Regretted Doing & The Ones You're Glad You Tried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know How Much You're Worth? by bunkbobo: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2006
Yes, you have a lot of assets --
You may have Cars, designer clothes, household goods, money in your account, property/houses, things you stand to inherit from some one so close etcetera,

but how much are you really worth
In Assets, liabilities or character/integrity?
Re: Do You Know How Much You're Worth? by raldsfield(m): 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2006
A man's worth is what he is valued in the market. What his time worth. Someone earn £100 an hour another £4.50

Money, property all have value, but the man who in himself has valve is priceless and endless,

this depends on his skills and knowledge. At the moment I can't afford to pay a registration fee of £300,000

for a golf club.

I am working on improving myself so that i will have more value. I would wantt my time will be paid for in terms of free air flight to come and give advice. that is someone paying for my opinion.

sure i will get there soon.
Re: Do You Know How Much You're Worth? by Seun(m): 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2006
I have no idea. It depends on how much Nairaland is worth because I am not aware of anything else in my life that has financial value. SInce Nairaland is not that big, it means that before Nairaland I must have been as poor as a church rat!
Re: Do You Know How Much You're Worth? by bunkbobo: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2006
It might not be in material sense alone, look inward , there might be so much value in you.
Re: Do You Know How Much You're Worth? by raldsfield(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2006
Nairaland is priceless, you can not put a value to it.

It is a school of thought, ideas you can't find in a book,

Over a thousand resourceful mind giving free solution to problems.

Bringing the Nigeria Youths together, even when they are thousand miles away.

How much do you think nairaland is worth now.

I think it is still priceless. wink

But a mans worth lies in himself, how he values himself. cool

No one will value you higher than you think you are worth.
Re: Do You Know How Much You're Worth? by Makschinchin: 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Seun:
I have no idea. It depends on how much Nairaland is worth because I am not aware of anything else in my life that has financial value. SInce Nairaland is not that big, it means that before Nairaland I must have been as poor as a church rat!

How far boss!!

Reading through this topic and coming across this particular post says much about patience, consistency and perseverance..

I know Seun will be saying something better now should this post come up again as a fresh topic on Nl.

Kudos and more power to your elbow wink wink
Re: Do You Know How Much You're Worth? by Yinxies(f): 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Your worth is what you have left when you lose all your money... Talent, education, integrity, etc

You can as well ask yourself a question today, what do I have left if I lose all my money?

(1) (Reply)

Dansugar Certificate Verification / Home-made Helicopter / How To Start A Publishing Business In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.