Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here (3951 Views)

What Are D Most Used ICE BREAKERS While Talking To A Strange Girl???? / Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers / Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by SweetT1: 8:32pm On May 12, 2008
Tattooboy:

@jenny
u're a bad girl undecided, tell me what i can do to take u away from your spouse? wink

Trust me bro, you don't need that. Once a woman is married it's better she remains with her husband.
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:43pm On May 12, 2008
To you. . . . . I feel that I may break your heart soon and I am apologizing in advance. Please Forgive me. I assure you that in a few years you will be grateful for what am about to do. Life is just funny that way undecided
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 12, 2008
rofl naja haje u r sick oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Tattooboy: 8:45pm On May 12, 2008
jenny dont play innocent
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:47pm On May 12, 2008
jennykadry:

rofl naja haje you're sick oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

but babe na tru na . . . . . . . at least this will give me the strength to do what am about to do
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by vivaladiva(f): 11:25pm On May 12, 2008
no regrets ( i bleeped and i got bleeped)
tis nothin personal, thats life

1 Like

Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Dreloaded(f): 11:40pm On May 12, 2008
what's the dude's flaw/flaws naje wink
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by tempestous: 11:56pm On May 12, 2008
Am sorry for the heart I've broken so far

2000 of them

am especially sorry for Debosky, 4Play, 4Him, The Sly, Eldee et all

Am sorry you guys, but y'all got no game grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 12, 2008
roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Nobody: 3:21am On May 13, 2008
whats all this stupid talk about heartbreak,
abeg make we hear word bo!
if person break ur head blood go commot,
but if them break ur heart with better hammer,
no be die u dey soo?
if ur heart don scatter ,u go get mouth talk??
since wey this heart begin break,
e still dey beat and una never die.
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by manchibabe: 12:14pm On May 13, 2008
[color=#006600][/color]
s****i, im sorry for breaking ur heart, u were the best thing that happened to me nd i knew u loved me from the depth of ur heart, im sorry i cudnt love u back d same and led u on for 5 years, i tried as much as i could.but the more i tried d more d love refused to grow.i guess wen we broke up along d way it shud ve stayed that way, dat was my selfish part that didnt want u to go even when i knew it wouldnt work,
s****i i really did try to reciprocate but wen lies nd deception became constant i had to let u go so that u can be with someone that loved u deeply, this was d hardest tin for me to do, but i no u deserve better,
although i didnt give u d exact reason why but i hope u find a place in ur heart to forgive me , am really sorry and i guess GOD even though has forgiven me, has punished me dearly because i have had my share heart breaks and know exaxtly how u felt wen i broke your heart.
i am sorry please find a place in ur heart to forgive me,
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by manchibabe: 12:17pm On May 13, 2008
[color=#006600][/color]
s****i, im sorry for breaking ur heart, u were the best thing that happened to me nd i knew u loved me from the depth of ur heart, im sorry i cudnt love u back d same and led u on for 5 years, i tried as much as i could.but the more i tried d more d love refused to grow.i guess wen we broke up along d way it shud ve stayed that way, dat was my selfish part that didnt want u to go even when i knew it wouldnt work,
s****i i really did try to reciprocate but wen lies nd deception became constant i had to let u go so that u can be with someone that loved u deeply, this was d hardest tin for me to do, but i no u deserve better,
although i didnt give u d exact reason why but i hope u find a place in ur heart to forgive me , am really sorry and i guess GOD even though has forgiven me, has punished me dearly because i have had my share heart breaks and know exaxtly how u felt wen i broke your heart.
i am sorry please find a place in ur heart to forgive me,
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by ariblaze(m): 10:39pm On May 13, 2008
@post

heartbreaking is no necessarily relationship based is it?

mum------sorry for not studying medicine, not just my steadz,even engineering was a mistake, and yeah ist class aint beans

uzo----u are a wonderful sport, but we are better off friends
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 13, 2008
mum------sorry for not studying medicine, not just my steadz,even engineering was a mistake, and yeah ist class aint beans

Abi oo lipsrsealed
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by shawn123: 6:55pm On May 16, 2008
they say u can turn a bad gurl good but when a good gurl goes bad she's gone forever, you mourn forever now i've go to live with the fact i did you wrong forever. I can see it coming down your eyes but i got to make the song cry
shawn carter
song cry

song cry, just a track that make me want to appologise for all trouble that i've caused her,
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by NubianQ(f): 7:28pm On May 16, 2008
awwwww so sweet,

well the person (s) who broke my heart, it hurt like hell. life goes on. i can only wish u the best and for you to Find love where the heart is.

Though all those experiences have changed me, i realise that life is what it is and we all make decisions, some good, some bad.

I can only wish u well, for i fear if i wish u bad.My heart wont rest. cry cry cry cry

May the Sun set for you,I hope one day you Live to love that you may dream. Hope has a place in a Lover's heart.xx
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by tRoOE(f): 7:40pm On May 16, 2008
Too many names but am not sorry for breaking anyone heart, that is what makes life very interesting , its a win or lose situation.That is how people learn from their mistakes, how to be much smarter and watchful when getting into relationships.
heheh i remembered this comment grin grin, yep still does not feel any kind pity kiss kiss.
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by sezie(f): 5:56pm On May 16, 2010
cryS**n, am sincerely sori 4 breakin ur hrt. I left wen u needed me most. I'm sori. cry cry

Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by indie22(f): 6:32pm On May 16, 2010
B I'm sorry I broke ur heart, u were my best buddy, my personal person, we were like 5&6,, sadly I couldn't love you the way you loved me, I tried so hard to fall in love with you but guess it just wasn't meant to be. I knw it really hurt you to find out I had started dating J back then, u called me and kept asking me why I never gave us a chance to work things out, even after J and I broke up, u were still there, a shoulder to cry on. It broke my heart when u got married (remember ur drunken telephone call on d nite of ur bach eve)? Lol! but I know it was me just being selfish, I didn't want you and didn't want anyone else to have you.

U were my best mate B, sorry I couldn't make myself fall in love with you the way you wanted.
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by swiftycool(m): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2010
Ooops i did it again! Am sorry T.O, am sure you understand why am callin it quits, i forgave you the first & 2nd time but i cant keep letting this kill me inside. I know u are really sorry and have decided to change finally, honestly ive forgiven you generally but the images of both of u that replays itself wont just leave my head and its getting really unhealthy 4 me. . . . I believe i can do better i need a new start, We can still always be friends. Please understand
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by InkedNerd(f): 6:52am On Oct 23, 2010
To any of the rubbish men I have encountered and perhaps will encounter in the future,

I apologize for not slappin' the hell out of you sooner. Have a wonderful life after I introduce you to my hand.

With love,
Inked_Nerd  kiss
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by swiftycool(m): 7:16am On Oct 23, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

To any of the rubbish men I have encountered and perhaps will encounter in the future,

I apologize for not slappin' the hell out of you sooner. Have a wonderful life after I introduce you to my hand.

With love,
Inked_Nerd  kiss

Wow Inkie, that sounded kinda livid, never really seen u this way, hope u got a good one now tho  wink
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by InkedNerd(f): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2010
swiftycool:

Wow Inkie, that sounded kinda livid, never really seen u this way, hope u got a good one now tho  wink

Lmao, nah I wasn't livid just felt like writing that. I've only slapped one guy in my entire life and that was back when I was 11 years old. I have no problem wit heartache in a relationship. If a relationship doesn't go well, all I can do is move on and live my life. If  I can learn something positive from the relationship then I'm good wink
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Youngpo413: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2014
olanajim: "T"for short. It all happened years ago. When you are tripping for him. At that time, he believe love is a mere contraption. an aberration. He never know what a lady in love can be.

You fell in love with a coolheaded guy. A real man: you told your friends you can die for him. You did everything to let him notice you. But the more you try the more he avoided you.

One day, you came to his house and deliberately stay long, hoping to pass the night. Your effort failed to yeild fruit as he politely sent you out of his room.

In frustration, you left, vowing never to talk to him again. Somehow, the pain of being rejected overwhelmed you as you found yourself rushing into a relationship with his best friend. He ignored you and didn't warn you of impending danger.

You slept with "J", his best friend, and he impregnated you. Closing a chapter in your promising career, You could not go for your University education as a result of that mistake,

"J" turned out to be a brute and a useless wife-beater. He is a man whose "kalashinikov" controls his brain.

He saw you last year as you struggle to make a living on a road side, selling pepper. His heart bled as he beheld a waste of womanhood. Had he know, he would have agreed to date you and make it platonic. Maybe you would have had your education.

He takes the blame for your plight. For by rejecting you, he drove you to the wolf who messed up your life.

He don't know where you live but he has promised himself to help at least one of your children when he get married. That way, he can give him(your kid) what his action deprieved you.

"T", HE was sorry! As he grew wiser in life, it occured to him that what you had for him at that time was real. But, he was not a slave of love and passion. He was a man of logic. If he had wanted to appease you, he'd have love to marry you as a compensation. But with four children at that tender age, and a crazy husband, he is content at playing humanitarian role.

Once again, HE is sorry.

sad story
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Youngpo413: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
adeboo: oGA O WE HAVE PLENTY OF HEARTBREAKERS IN THE HOUSE.

Ok let me see, well there are people i have promised to call back and i didnt.
There are people that i have used and abused but i am seriously sorry.

But dont worry sha, what has gone around has come around - i have learnt the error of my ways and u dont even need to stress urself in saying that there is karma - dont worry, karma has already bit me in the arse.

good for you,hehehe
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Agybabe(f): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
Please forgive me and give me a chance to break it again sad
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by lozairio(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
supercunt: must all relationships lead to something?abeg make i hear word, hearts are meant to be broken apologise for where?.LETS BREAK MORE HEART FOR US TO FIND TRUE,GENUINE AND UNDILUTED LOVE,apology my foot.

make una crucify me,i don talk my own,no shaking.
I think you should also expect karma
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by CuteCynthia(f): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
I don't think I could survive another heartbreak cry
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Safari29: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nike Habeebat racheal am sorry. I have met my own too. I thought I was a player .someone else just played me and also wasted my time too
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
Well, I have never broken a heart before.. so, I am free!
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
Well, OB. I'm so so sorry. i've caused u so much pain, and it really hurts me to realize that. You're the only dude who showed me what true love is. But, i knew we were never meant to be, that was why i had to leave. I know it will be really difficult for you to move on, though i still can't help to put some blame on you. To be sincere, i haven't been able to love another man the way i loved you. But we just have to let go, another girl out there deserves you. I hope you understand why i have to leave, though it was partly your fault. I still can't hold back when i remember the tears. Men don't cry, but you did, it hurts. The smiles you brought, the things we held together, OB, YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND, YOU WERE MY LOVER, YOU WERE THE BROTHER I NEVER HAD, YOU WILL STILL REMAIN ALL THESE TO ME, TILL MY HEART STOPS BEATING. I hope one way or the other, in a life time, you could come along this post. I really really love you OB. And i'll always do. But we can't be together because .... #i hope life treats you kind, and i hope you have what you dreamt of. And i wish you joy and happiness, but above all these i wish you love... Goodbye my lover and my best friend. I'm still FORTUNE'S FAVOUR.
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by LordRahl001: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
CuteCynthia: I don't think I could survive another heartbreak cry
seriously!!!! Don't even wanna think abt it!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vanilla Pata / How Do You Know A Responsible Lady / We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.