Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 (24144 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Chelsea: 69% (69 votes)
Manchester City: 20% (20 votes)
Draw: 10% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 / Man United Vs Aston Villa [0 - 1] On Sat 12th Dec / Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 3] on Saturday 12th Dec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2011
jerk:

just bcus u managed a 2-1 defeat (tnks to d penalty) to a team that were one man down for gud 40 minutes,u people shuld be ashamed of urself.  

Let me ask u this question, who took away the 3 point?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by jerk: 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2011
chelseabmw:

Pls shut up your big mouth. . . . Is valencia a big team,YES! Was Newcastle in the top three?YES! Could manutd beat Newcastle,NO! Did manutd qualify for the Uefa champions league?No. . .  Did chelsea beat mancity,YES!

Oga,what else do u want to know. . . .We've won our last three matches

never u mention Man U at all cuz we always r.ape u guys anytime anyday.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by jerk: 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2011
chelseabmw:

Pls shut up your big mouth. . . . Is valencia a big team,YES! Was Newcastle in the top three?YES! Could manutd beat Newcastle,NO! Did manutd qualify for the Uefa champions league?No. . .  Did chelsea beat mancity,YES!

Oga,what else do u want to know. . . .We've won our last three matches

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by 27naira(m): 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2011
grin ^^ from behind
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by jerk: 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2011
Am happy that cheltea won the encounter,its for our own gain notwitstanding.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by jude33084(m): 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
jerk:

Am happy that cheltea won the encounter,its for our own gain notwitstanding.
[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by 1025: 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2011
my only happiness is that at least, shame go catch some loose mouths here.

the sky was, is and will remain blue.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by sicily4u: 11:59pm On Dec 12, 2011
"Man City thrash Man United, Man United thrash Arsenal, Arsenal Thrash Chelsea, Chelsea thrash Man City? It makes sense."
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by elrony(m): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2011
sicily4u:

"Man City thrash Man United, Man United thrash Arsenal, Arsenal Thrash Chelsea, Chelsea thrash Man City? It makes sense."

lolz dats epl 4 u, #competitive!! #d_big_4
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by sicily4u: 12:03am On Dec 13, 2011
Believe it or not, man city was the architect of their down fall in this match!!!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by oludamiwa: 12:09am On Dec 13, 2011
Its so bad I don't lik dat
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by chelseabmw(m): 12:23am On Dec 13, 2011
jerk:

Haters can now go and sleep rather than criticise
So now i'm off to bed wink That was a great day for us! A Great day for me!
Hope we'll continue playing like that! and IN AVB WE TRUST ♥
Thanks Chelsea FC for the beautiful game tonight WE ADORE YOU ♥
Keep the blue flag flying high wink
GOOD NIGHT FANS! HOPE YOU LIKED OUR UPDATES
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by AndreUweh(m): 12:29am On Dec 13, 2011
Despite this win over City. Am convinced that the league will end in this order:
City
Chelsea
Spurs
Man United.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by freecocoa(f): 12:34am On Dec 13, 2011
Today's match was refreshing,the boys mad my day,my BLOOD IS BLUE TILL I DIE.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by chelseabmw(m): 12:35am On Dec 13, 2011
Best crowd performance of the season too! Great atmosphere, singing and encouraging throughout. Well done Blues fans!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by freecocoa(f): 12:37am On Dec 13, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Despite this win over City. Am convinced that the league will end in this order:
City
Chelsea
Spurs
Man United.
You for real? City ain't lifting no trophy,them never reach.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by blackweaver(m): 5:57am On Dec 13, 2011
@What Man united can not do______, Somebody please finish that sentence for me

will that be losing to both Asrsenal and Liverpool at home?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by muyete(m): 7:56am On Dec 13, 2011
sicily4u:

Yeah this is called circle of accomplishments!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by karpenter: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2011
Chelsea fans Congrats!!! but it will soon be your turn to face biased officiating. The worthless English league is programmed to ensure continual ManU dominance. There was no way Mancity would have defeated Chelsea, except the referee is from another part of the world, other than England. English referees are at the beck and call of that old man called Ferguson who in one or the other nominated most of them in over 20years of his career. Last night poor officiating against City was just to help manU close the gap. This is always the case whenever manU is on the back foot both in the premiership or UEFA championship. Chelsea fans, remember the apparent partial officiating Chelsea recently received against QPR?, questionable penalty, 2 red cards, all these  to make certain that Chelsea goes downs as well after the humiliating crushing ManU suffered against City. Guys open your eyes, and you'll begin to dislike the premiership. It’s substandard and that's why the teams can't compete in Europe where the referees are randomly selected from different countries.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2011
jerk:

just bcus u managed a 2-1 defeat (tnks to d penalty) to a team that were one man down for gud 40 minutes,u people shuld be ashamed of urself.  
shup up ediot red card was part of the game plan why did'nt ur manure team force a red card for man city team fool
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2011
I hope Arsenal can compound citys' woes by beating them this weekend
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 13, 2011
karpenter:

Chelsea fans Congrats!!! but it will soon be your turn to face biased officiating. The worthless English league is programmed to ensure continual ManU dominance. There was no way Mancity would have defeated Chelsea, except the referee is from another part of the world, other than England. English referees are at the beck and call of that old man called Ferguson who in one or the other nominated most of them in over 20years of his career. Last night poor officiating against City was just to help manU close the gap. This is always the case whenever manU is on the back foot both in the premiership or UEFA championship. Chelsea fans, remember the apparent partial officiating Chelsea recently received against QPR?, questionable penalty, 2 red cards, all these  to make certain that Chelsea goes downs as well after the humiliating crushing ManU suffered against City. Guys open your eyes, and you'll begin to dislike the premiership. It’s substandard and that's why the teams can't compete in Europe where the referees are randomly selected from different countries.

Most silly no brain write up i have ever come across
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by karpenter: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2011
Most silly no brain write up i have ever come across

You are brain washed!!!! Sorry, I can't help it.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 13, 2011
Freecocoa,
are u my sister from another mother?
we seem to be right in front of each other.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by GeorgeD1(m): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2011
looks like chelsea still have some fire power left in them after all.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by Sprumbaba: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2011
Man United was rapedddd in their backyard by City. That cannot never happen at Stamford Bridge
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by kunlenki(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2011
no be news now, because Manchester City has crumbled and this is the beginning of their woes
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by omo9ja1(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2011
i dey laugh 0o0o0

i united i trustsmiley
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by 1025: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2011
Chelsea fans Congrats!!! but it will soon be your turn to face biased officiating. The worthless English league is programmed to ensure continual ManU dominance. There was no way Mancity would have defeated Chelsea, except the referee is from another part of the world, other than England. English referees are at the beck and call of that old man called Ferguson who in one or the other nominated most of them in over 20years of his career. Last night poor officiating against City was just to help manU close the gap. This is always the case whenever manU is on the back foot both in the premiership or UEFA championship. Chelsea fans, remember the apparent partial officiating Chelsea recently received against QPR?, questionable penalty, 2 red cards, all these to make certain that Chelsea goes downs as well after the humiliating crushing ManU suffered against City. Guys open your eyes, and you'll begin to dislike the premiership. It’s substandard and that's why the teams can't compete in Europe where the referees are randomly selected from different countries.

@karpenter,
call it Igbo, Ganja, wewe, cannabis or any name, the good news is that, it is not ok for your health especially the brain side. i understand how u reason and why u do so but if you will stop smoking, u will leave to testify that an unknown person saved your carrier.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by karpenter: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2011
@karpenter,
call it Igbo, Ganja, wewe, cannabis or any name, the good news is that, it is not ok for your health especially the brain side. i understand how u reason and why u do so but if you will stop smoking, u will leave to testify that an unknown person saved your carrier.

Sorry, but I don't smoke!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 by ifysoft: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2011
Andre Uweh:

City
Chelsea
Spurs
Man United.

Are you sure you have a TV at home ?? MAN U all the way menh,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona Super Cup Final (4 - 1) On 14th January 2024 / PSG Vs Arsenal : UCL (1 - 1) On 13th September 2016 / Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 30th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.