Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" (18749 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by waks1(m): 12:04am On Dec 10, 2011
14th Annual Holy Ghost Congress - 2011
Event Date:  Starting: Monday, 12th of December, 2011 continuing until Saturday, 17th of December, 2011

Event Description; The 14th annual Holy Ghost Congress is a gathering of God's children from all over the world to Redemption Camp, Nigeria.  A week long event featuring inspiring worship, music, powerful ministeration from anointed men and women of God.
Theme: A NEW THING

Ministering: Pastor E. A. Adeboye

Event Venue: Redemption Camp, Km 46 Lagos Ibadan Express Way, Nigeria.

Come along with friends and family and be greatly blessed.
God bless you. (AMEN)
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by waks1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2011
Less than 24hrs to "A New Thing'', starts Mon 12th, new things will never cease in our life as we come in Jesus Name (AMEN).
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Appliedmaths(m): 12:38am On Dec 14, 2011
after all things being well,now we move to seeing new things, praise the lord.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 14, 2011
Haha, a new thing, smh

like i said on a previous thread.
Don't mind the idiotas that think a 4 day program will solve the problems of a whole year, Don't mind the idiots that attend these programs cos of all the fanfare and leave with nothing. Ignore the fools that attend these programs in their millions and leave goodwill, common sense and money in the pockets of these thieves. Ignore the fools that think that Christ would attend a meeting of poor and lazy minds who want him to solve their problems. Ignore the fools that were praying against kidnapping last year and praying against bombing this year. Ignore the animals that have been deceived and chained, yet love their chains so much. Ignore the idiots that think that God cares about Nigerians. Ignore the fools that believe that next year is their year and go ahead to buy car sticker, jotters, manuals, with 'mY Year OF ***********' inscribed on them. Ignore the fools that make up a huge portion of our population, yet have no morals in their sphere of influence. Ignore the fools that are ready to travel miles to attend a HOLY GHOST camp, yet won't move an inch when calls to protest are made. IGNORE THE FOOLS
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Btruth: 12:52am On Dec 14, 2011
@muskeeto, why don't you shut the f, k up, if you don't know what to say. Ode!
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by dollz(f): 12:55am On Dec 14, 2011
Hey my friends,for all of u dat missed tuesday's service @rccg camp,I ve typed out d service for u.
Creative miracles was 2day's theme
Texts john 9v1-7
Mark 3v1-5,gen 18v 9-14
Some healings are instant and some healings are gradual
,some come as repairs, God promised that dere will be creative miracles 2day which r not limited 2bodies but to forgotten dreams, my friends pls pray d ffing prayer points in faith.,,
Prayer points
1.Thank God that you are alive 2 dis moment

2.Lord,remove every river n replace with an ocean

3.Father,wateva needs 2be repaired in my life,pls repair it
4.Father,wateva needs 2 be replaced in my life,pls replace it
5.Father,ur the God of Grace,healing can be gradual but make mine instant
6.All my dreams that are dead,Lord,resurrect dem 2nite
7.Before the sun rises,let my testimony be obvious

Pls tap into dis prophecies by d G.O
1.Anything dead in ur life will be recreated IJN
2.God will not be late in ur life.
3God will open the door that is closed in ur life
4.A cool breeze will revive ur business IJN
5.A dead womb will receive life IJN
6.Anyone standing between i and a glorious future will be swept away 2nite

Hope u appreciated my efforts,small as dey were.pls rebroadcast n'send 2all ur contacts .God bless u speedily
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by stevetokyo(m): 12:57am On Dec 14, 2011
While the rest of the world are working hard and trying to make their everyday life better,, My people are looking for free blessing from the Lord - I call them lazzy God's People.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 14, 2011
Btruth:

@muskeeto, why don't you shut the f, k up, if you don't know what to say. Ode!

Why? Because truth hurts?

dollz:

Hey my friends,for all of u dat missed tuesday's service @rccg camp,I ve typed out d service for u.
Creative miracles was 2day's theme
Texts john 9v1-7
Mark 3v1-5,gen 18v 9-14
Some healings are instant and some healings are gradual
,some come as repairs, God promised that dere will be creative miracles 2day which r not limited 2bodies but to forgotten dreams, my friends pls pray d ffing prayer points in faith.,,
Prayer points
1.Thank God that you are alive 2 dis moment

2.Lord,remove every river n replace with an ocean

3.Father,wateva needs 2be repaired in my life,pls repair it
4.Father,wateva needs 2 be replaced in my life,pls replace it
5.Father,your the God of Grace,healing can be gradual but make mine instant
6.All my dreams that are dead,Lord,resurrect dem 2nite
7.Before the sun rises,let my testimony be obvious

Pls tap into dis prophecies by d G.O
1.Anything dead in your life will be recreated IJN
2.God will not be late in your life.
3God will open the door that is closed in your life
4.A cool breeze will revive your business IJN
5.A dead womb will receive life IJN
6.Anyone standing between i and a glorious future will be swept away 2nite

Hope u appreciated my efforts,small as dey were.pls rebroadcast n'send 2all your contacts .God bless u speedily

Lmao, compare this bullshit with the one He gave you last year, and the year before that, and the year before that, Then compare with other MINISTRIES,

Abi God wey dey talk all this thing no get originality?

#IreadyForUna
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by kelz88(f): 1:12am On Dec 14, 2011
You guys better focus your prayers on Naija and stop being selfish.

The one God will revive your business and you wont remember your fellow man tomorrow?! Mchewwwwwwwwwwww!
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 14, 2011
musKeeto:
Haha, a new thing,  smh

Don't mind the idiotas that think a 4 day program will solve the problems of a whole year, Don't mind the idiots that attend these programs cos of all the fanfare and leave with nothing. Ignore the fools that attend these programs in their millions and leave goodwill, common sense and money in the pockets of these thieves. Ignore the fools that think that Christ would attend a meeting of poor and lazy minds who want him to solve their problems. Ignore the fools that were praying against kidnapping last year and praying against bombing this year. Ignore the animals that have been deceived and chained, yet love their chains so much. Ignore the idiots that think that God cares about Nigerians. Ignore the fools that believe that next year is their year and go ahead to buy car sticker, jotters, manuals, with 'mY Year OF ***********' inscribed on them. Ignore the fools that make up a huge portion of our population, yet have no morals in their sphere of influence. Ignore the fools that are ready to travel miles to attend a HOLY GHOST camp, yet won't move an inch when calls to protest are made. IGNORE THE FOOLS

Too deep!
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by aurenflani: 1:19am On Dec 14, 2011
after this gathering now u will see bank managers running to the headquarters of this company courting d overseer and treasury to drop the "holy ghost" in the banks. that is a miracle!
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 14, 2011
aurenflani:

after this gathering now u will see bank managers running to the headquarters of this company courting d overseer and treasury to drop the "holy ghost" in the banks. that is a miracle!
LMAO, a miracle indeed, infact according to them, the fact that bank managers are running to them will show you how prosperous the MINIstry is, LMAO

MATERIALISM in the name of Christ, SELFISHNESS in the name of Christ,

Christ gave HIS blood free, the leeches are selling it a price,
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by stagger: 1:32am On Dec 14, 2011
musKeeto:

Haha, a new thing,  smh

May the God of Adeboye make you eat from garbage cans until you recognise His Omnipotence.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 14, 2011
stagger:

May the God of Adeboye make you eat from garbage cans in 2012 for your blasphemy.
Ah, the drunkard finally arrives.

Now it's the God of Adeboye? Can I also say God of Stagger, God of Ikechukwu, God of Ibrahim, God of Ekaete? or is this God Adeboye's God only, only accessible through Papa, only accessible through RCCG?

What do you mean by blasphemy? Was there anything incorrect in what I said?

Why don't you use that energy and stretch forth your hand to bless the four corners of the earth (lmao), instead of placing a 'curse' on yourself?

Cus if i'd eat from garbage cans next year, you'd prob be eating from sewage tanks,

1 Like

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 14, 2011
stagger:

May the God of Adeboye make you eat from garbage cans until you recognise His Omnipotence.

And you foolishly modified your post? LMAO
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Goshen360(m): 1:41am On Dec 14, 2011
Matthew 9:27: And when Jesus departed from there, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Son of David, have mercy on us.

The only time you see blind following Jesus in the bible is when Jesus left a place and the prophetic people cannot see this in our generation that Christ is no longer in all these big name churches as their fruit is not showing christ-like. Stop all these Holy Ghost noise in Nigeria and go tell your pastors, G.Os and church leaders to go support the government n solve problems of the nation. Our country is remains the same because the church which is one of the biggest organization in nigeria today have left the government alone to solve the problem of Nigeria and it's not like that in developed countries. These pastors pray for progress and make so much noise in Nigeria but they r doing nothing to contribute to unemployment, they r not feeding/helping the poor, homeless are there and many needs empowerment, alot of things needs to be fix in our nation but they are full of noise, organizing conferences upon conferences, collecting people's money and Nigeria remains in a shameful state, the next thing we hear about them after these conferences/meetings is another private jets, the church people are also looking for anointing oil and impartation service that takes them no where, ASK YOURSELF AS YOU READ MY COMMENT: IF JESUS WERE TO BE YOUR PASTOR, WILL HE GO BUY PRIVATE JETS WHILE PEOPLE IN HIS CHURCH ARE HUNGRY OR POOR OR HOMELESS?
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 14, 2011
Let's ignore private jets and poor people. They serve the most HIGH God so they need jets to meet him up there privately  grin. There will always be poor people.

Nigeria's problem is not poverty but foolishness. People have learnt to appreciate mediocrity and scorn at integrity and hardwork. Hardwork in Nigeria is now foolsihness. People will sacrifice limbs to defend the awful movies Nollywood produces. These are just symptoms of a more serious ailment.

Our ability to think is dying everyday as we rely on a God that is a God of chance and 'it's my turn to shine'. So pple lazy about till maybe something clicks. And our system favours that, ask the militants.

Our ability to do right dies everyday because 'old things have passed away, behold all things have become new'. So everyone becomes a god in their own rights and treats everyone else as enemiez. It's either Igbo vs Yoruba, Christ Embassy vs Synagogue, North vs South (browse through nland for confirmation), no one seems to think we're, in our most basic form, humans. All these different tags do is create an illusion of division.

2 working hands would do more than a million prayers. If God had an inbox for prayers from Nigeria, they're probably in his SPAM folder. cus from the look of things, he ain't replying poo,

1 Like

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by dejust(m): 2:08am On Dec 14, 2011
I hope there is going to be enough blessings.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Goshen360(m): 2:11am On Dec 14, 2011
musKeeto:

Let's ignore private jets and poor people. They serve the most HIGH God so they need jets to meet him up there privately  grin. There will always be poor people.

Nigeria's problem is not poverty but foolishness. People have learnt to appreciate mediocrity and scorn at integrity and hardwork. Hardwork in Nigeria is now foolsihness. People will sacrifice limbs to defend the awful movies Nollywood produces. These are just symptoms of a more serious ailment.

Our ability to think is dying everyday as we rely on a God that is a God of chance and 'it's my turn to shine'. So pple lazy about till maybe something clicks. And our system favours that, ask the militants.

Our ability to do right dies everyday because 'old things have passed away, behold all things have become new'. So everyone becomes a god in their own rights and treats everyone else as enemiez. It's either Igbo vs Yoruba, Christ Embassy vs Synagogue, North vs South (browse through nland for confirmation), no one seems to think we're, in our most basic form, humans. All these different tags do is create an illusion of division.

2 working hands would do more than a million prayers. If God had an inbox for prayers from Nigeria, they're probably in his SPAM folder. cus from the look of things, he ain't replying poo,

VERY CORRECT! NIGERIANS AND THESE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE THINKS WHEN SOMEONE IS BORN AGAIN, HE OR SHE SHOULD LOST THE MIND AND REASONING ABILITIES. THEY JUST CONCLUDED THE OYEDEPO VERSION OF THE WAVES OF GLORY FOR MORE DECEMBER AND CHRISTMAS INCOME, NOW IT'S ADEBOYE VERSION.

Oh, foolish Galatians!(NIGERIANS) Who has cast an evil spell on you? For the meaning of Jesus Christ's death was made as clear to you as if you had seen a picture of his death on the cross. Galatians 3:1

1 Like

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 14, 2011
musKeeto:

Haha, a new thing,  smh

goshen360:

Matthew 9:27: And when Jesus departed from there, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Son of David, have mercy on us.

The only time you see blind following Jesus in the bible is when Jesus left a place and the prophetic people cannot see this in our generation that Christ is no longer in all these big name churches as their fruit is not showing christ-like. Stop all these Holy Ghost noise in Nigeria and go tell your pastors, G.Os and church leaders to go support the government n solve problems of the nation. Our country is remains the same because the church which is one of the biggest organization in nigeria today have left the government alone to solve the problem of Nigeria and it's not like that in developed countries. These pastors pray for progress and make so much noise in Nigeria but they r doing nothing to contribute to unemployment, they r not feeding/helping the poor, homeless are there and many needs empowerment, alot of things needs to be fix in our nation but they are full of noise, organizing conferences upon conferences, collecting people's money and Nigeria remains in a shameful state, the next thing we hear about them after these conferences/meetings is another private jets, the church people are also looking for anointing oil and impartation service that takes them no where, ASK YOURSELF AS YOU READ MY COMMENT: IF JESUS WERE TO BE YOUR PASTOR, WILL HE GO BUY PRIVATE JETS WHILE PEOPLE IN HIS CHURCH ARE HUNGRY OR POOR OR HOMELESS?

You guys have taken the words right out of my mouth. I don't wish to add more.  I don't need no G.O who flies around in private jets while his congregants wallow in abject poverty to get through to the MOST HIGH.

musKeeto:

Let's ignore private jets and poor people. They serve the most HIGH God so they need jets to meet him up there privately  grin. There will always be poor people.

at the bolded.

Guy where should we start from to REDEEM people's mind? It is getting worse by the day. I am thinking, some of "these so called" men of God(Scam artists) will make a good start.

1 Like

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Goshen360(m): 2:44am On Dec 14, 2011
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. v10:Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us. Ecclesiastes 1:9-10

LORD, GIVE US A LEADERS WITH PASSION FOR PEOPLE, NOT FOR POCKET THAT WILL BRING REVOLUTION AND REVIVAL AND RESTORE HOPE FOR GENERATIONS YET UNBORN.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Dt03(m): 3:19am On Dec 14, 2011
Church is in the mind, The bible says that whenever two or more are gathered in my name I am there. So we don't need to travel far and wild for miracle. Pray and ask God anything you want in where you are. To me God don't have representative on earth these days
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by iDo3: 3:39am On Dec 14, 2011
Pentecostal Churches in Nigeria - Opium for the masses cheesy

At least the "Pastors" and their highly placed insiders are getting rich while the poor get poorer.

While some countries invent solutions - Computers, Blackberries, Electricity, Good Roads, etc we pray for "power to change hands"

When some of the members of these churches go home - they steal, fornicate and have affairs with married men and women.

One big joke, so called religion.

1 Like

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 14, 2011
Oh Lord, the 'blashpemers' are killing this thread, cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Goshen360(m): 4:04am On Dec 14, 2011
i_Do:

Pentecostal Churches in Nigeria - Opium for the masses cheesy

At least the "Pastors" and their highly placed insiders are getting rich while the poor get poorer.

While some countries invent solutions - Computers, Blackberries, Electricity, Good Roads, etc we pray for "power to change hands" [b]When some of the members of these churches go home - they steal, fornicate and have affairs with married men and women.[/b]One big joke, so called religion.

ONLY IF THEY KNOW THAT THEIR MINDS MUST BE BORN AGAIN(permit me), REDEEMED, REVIVED AND REVOLUTIONIZED THEY WILL ALWAYS REMAIN AS THEY ARE.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Goshen360(m): 4:15am On Dec 14, 2011
musKeeto:

Oh Lord, the 'blashpemers' are killing this thread, cheesy grin grin grin grin

No one is blashemer here. I AM A CHRISTIAN, BORN AGAIN AND CHRIST-LIKE BY HIS GRACE. The lives of your preachers are not Christ-like and we are only contending the faith, which is biblical,ok. I ask you a question again: IF JESUS WERE TO BE YOUR PASTOR, WILL HE GO BUY PRIVATE JETS WHILE PEOPLE IN HIS CHURCH ARE HUNGRY OR POOR OR HOMELESS?

1 Like

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 14, 2011
goshen360:

No one is blashemer here. I AM A CHRISTIAN, BORN AGAIN AND CHRIST-LIKE BY HIS GRACE. The lives of your preachers are not Christ-like and we are only contending the faith, which is biblical,ok. I ask you a question again: IF JESUS WERE TO BE YOUR PASTOR, WILL HE GO BUY PRIVATE JETS WHILE PEOPLE IN HIS CHURCH ARE HUNGRY OR POOR OR HOMELESS?
lmao, I'M ON YOUR SIDE,

That was me being sarcastic. cheesy
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Image123(m): 4:33am On Dec 14, 2011
Are these scathing remarks exactly necessary? Frustration sha.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Goshen360(m): 4:38am On Dec 14, 2011
musKeeto:

lmao, I'M ON YOUR SIDE,

That was me being sarcastic. cheesy

I FEEL YOU MY BROTHER. WE HAVE GIVEN OUR LIVES TO CHRIST BUT VERY FEW HAVE GIVEN THEIR MINDS TO CHRIST. LET THEM GIVE THEIR MINDS TO CHRIST AND SEE REVOLUTION BURST OUT LIKE NEVER SEEN. I HAVE SEEN IT ALL: BEING IN CHURCH AND NOT IN CHRIST BUT THANK GOD AM NOW IN CHRIST, IN CHURCH AND CHRIST IN MY MIND ALSO. SHOUT ALLELUYAH.

I REST MY CASE AT THIS MOMENT BUT IF ANYONE STIR ME UP, I WILL REPLY.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 14, 2011
Image123:

Are these scathing remarks exactly necessary? Frustration sha.
Any religion that is not concerned about the poor and disadvantaged, ‘the slums that damn them, the economic conditions that strangle them and the social conditions that cripple them is a spiritually moribund religion awaiting burial - Martin Luther King Jnr.

The Roots of Violence:
Wealth without work,
Pleasure without conscience,
Knowledge without character,
Commerce without morality,
Science without humanity,
Worship without sacrifice,
Politics without principles.
~ Mohandas Karamachand Gandhi ~

Feel free to call me frustrated. If God helps me, young black children(in the future) will read about me, just like the guys above and Mandela.

1 Like

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Image123(m): 4:59am On Dec 14, 2011
^
But your 'model' quotes are not scathing or frustrated remarks?
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 14, 2011
Image123:

^
But your 'model' quotes are not scathing or frustrated remarks?

Scathing means sharply critical, if I still understand English correctly. In what way are those comments not critical?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Ejike Mbaka Celebrates 22nd Priestly Anniversary / Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning / Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.