Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran (7090 Views)

ISIS Is Afraid Of Israel Not U.S., U.K., France And Russia / Son Of Shah Of Iran Commits Suicide / Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by EzeCanada: 3:08am On Dec 10, 2011
I guess the reason why the US is wary of Iran is the fact that Iran is rising very fast by the day. An example is the link below:

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/sci/2011-12/09/c_131296348.htm

The recent cyber downing of the American drone has kept the US dumbfounded.

What do you guys think?
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by manny4life(m): 3:38am On Dec 10, 2011
Please speculate what you know of, U.S is afraid of IRAN, afraid of them by how? Economically? Weaponry or Defense? Financially? Like why would the U.S. be afraid of Iran? Because of their nukes? Meanwhile U.S. and Russia according to the START Treaty, this both nation will poses more than 5,000 missiles and 2,500 ICBM's, do the math. U.S. has a defense budget of $550+ billion annually, almost 7x Russia's budget, 7.5x China's budget, as much as 10x the size of all NATO's members budget.

Please people, speculate what you already know, while U.S. finds Iran as a global threat, it's not because of they are afraid, it's because they have a Jihad agenda that might cause global instability which will take a huge hit on the fragile U.S. economy because more than half of the world's economy depend on the U.S. and it's almighty $$$ so they're treading cautiously and assessing Iran for future isolation. If you honestly thought the shooting down of an unarmed drone over their airspace left them dumfounded, you mush have seriously lost it. You think that U.S. did not have a plan before the flight? You think Pentagon did not know what they were doing? Or you think president Obama did not approve such flight? THINK AGAIN. That was an exercise to access their defense preparedness and readiness, it's a usual practice and people within the intelligence community knows this.

U.S. have stated they will move forward with more sanctions as they prepare to sanction countries that deal with Iran, this is not a "nuclear war" but an economic and financial war. China and Russia, two nations who support Iran know what's coming next for Iran. You think China wants to loose all that tens of billion of $$$ from the U.S. economy because of Iran? The same way China threatened North Korea is the same way that China will isolate Iran when time get near. Meanwhile, about two months ago, U.S. threatened China that it will ban almost of its products in the U.S., the China Govt were pleading with the U.S. Senate not to do it, such moves is against the WTO treaties of nations. My point is, U.S. is fighting both physical as well as economic war with all whom it seas as a threat.
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by Jeel: 7:25am On Dec 10, 2011
manny4life:

Please speculate what you know of, U.S is afraid of IRAN, afraid of them by how? Economically? Weaponry or Defense? Financially? Like why would the U.S. be afraid of Iran? Because of their nukes? Meanwhile U.S. and Russia according to the START Treaty, this both nation will poses more than 5,000 missiles and 2,500 ICBM's, do the math. U.S. has a defense budget of $550+ billion annually, almost 7x Russia's budget, 7.5x China's budget, as much as 10x the size of all NATO's members budget.

Please people, speculate what you already know, while U.S. finds Iran as a global threat, it's not because of they are afraid, it's because they have a Jihad agenda that might cause global instability which will take a huge hit on the fragile U.S. economy because more than half of the world's economy depend on the U.S. and it's almighty $$$ so they're treading cautiously and assessing Iran for future isolation. If you honestly thought the shooting down of an unarmed drone over their airspace left them dumfounded, you mush have seriously lost it. You think that U.S. did not have a plan before the flight? You think Pentagon did not know what they were doing? Or you think president Obama did not approve such flight? THINK AGAIN. That was an exercise to access their defense preparedness and readiness, it's a usual practice and people within the intelligence community knows this.

U.S. have stated they will move forward with more sanctions as they prepare to sanction countries that deal with Iran, this is not a "nuclear war" but an economic and financial war. China and Russia, two nations who support Iran know what's coming next for Iran. You think China wants to loose all that tens of billion of $$$ from the U.S. economy because of Iran? The same way China threatened North Korea is the same way that China will isolate Iran when time get near. Meanwhile, about two months ago, U.S. threatened China that it will ban almost of its products in the U.S., the China Govt were pleading with the U.S. Senate not to do it, such moves is against the WTO treaties of nations. My point is, U.S. is fighting both physical as well as economic war with all whom it seas as a threat.
guy u know ur stuf,are u a journalist?
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by okosodo: 7:27am On Dec 10, 2011
Afraid of who, iran. Mtchewww
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by EzeCanada: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2011
manny4life:

@manny4life : Dude you are begging the question. I hope you do read what you write. I am wondering who you are trying to eduacate, who is unaware of these information, US economic, military and technological might?

The question is The US is worried about the capabilities of Iran. Point blank.

You contradicted yourself through your quote above which states that "the US is worried that certain specific actions by Iran will have an impact on the already huge fragile U.S. economy" Worry, concern, disturbed, perturbed, weary all translates to being afraid

If a Country is irrelevant to the US or her interest or poses no threat to the US or her allies I don't think such Country would get any mention of the US. So what are you talking about?
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by eros(m): 11:59am On Dec 10, 2011
EzeCanada:

@manny4life : Dude you are begging the question. I hope you do read what you write. I am wondering who you are trying to eduacate, who is unaware of these information, US economic, military and technological might?

You contradicted yourself through your quote above which states that "the US is worried that certain specific actions by Iran will have an impact on the already huge fragile U.S. economy" Worry, concern, disturbed, perturbed, weary all translates to being afraid

If a Country is irrelevant to the US or her interest or poses no threat to the US or her allies I don't think such Country would get any mention of the US. So what are you talking about?

You misunderstand manny4life. What I think he means is that the U.S. is not afraid of Iran as suggested by the SUBJECT? The subject should have been something like "Why the U.S. is worried about Iran and not afraid of Iran.

We all know the arrogance of the U.S. and how she always uses every opportunity to remind other countries that she is still the most powerful country in the world. Therefore, they are not afraid of any country because they know or assume to have superior power in every way.
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2011
I don't think US are afraid of Tehran, rather they are cautious about Tehran. Tehran succeeded a bit a technology but they will never dare to have a face off with US in all terms.

@poster, Why the federal government afraid of Boko Haram?
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by youngmonie: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2011
I wouldnt use the word afraid!!, but more like very catious of IRAN!!, reason being ISRAEL. If Iran implodes , Israel would definitely get involved, of which it is already getting involved , MOSSAD has been taking out most of irans nuclear scientists. So the fear factor for the USA is the middle east and its billion dollar interest in the middle east. Hence the peace has to be kept in the middle east and they are keeping very close eyes on Iran and Isreal
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2011
LOL. What a funny title. grin
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by manny4life(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2011
Jeel:

guy u know your stuf,are u a journalist?

LOL, no I'm not. I'm not expert in Nigerian politics and defense, but I'm more active (read, write, research et al) more than the average Joe on American politics and her defense (please o, I'm not claiming expertise for no one should attack me).

EzeCanada:

You hope I do read ad write? Lol, that must be some self-fulfilling statement for you, I'm not trying to educate anyone but I'm trying to let you know since you knew all these facts, why would you speculate further with the topic;  "Why the U.S. is afraid of Iran".

Well, I won't teach you thesaurus English, I mean obviously, if you define afraid with al these terms, I rest my case,  apparently, I did not know someone showing concern about something was indeed afraid of it. Forgive my comprehension, I did not know when someone worried or disturbed about an event, it was indeed being afraid, Anyway, if that's what you call it, so be it,

There is no country that is involved with Jihad/terrorism/weaponry and countries that support them, at least for the most part that is irrelevant to the U.S. or her interest hence the reason why Iran has been a topic well know amongst everyone familiar with it. Even small Nigeria that has Boko Haram menace is of interest,

eros:

You misunderstand manny4life. What I think he means is that the U.S. is not afraid of Iran as suggested by the SUBJECT? The subject should have been something like "Why the U.S. is worried about Iran and not afraid of Iran.

We all know the arrogance of the U.S. and how she always uses every opportunity to remind other countries that she is still the most powerful country in the world. Therefore, they are not afraid of any country because they know or assume to have superior power in every way.

Thank you! You seem to better understand my stance even when I don't posses the ability to neither read nor write. I used the term "cautious" to explain that U.S. isn't afraid but according to him, worries and concerns mean afraid, that further explains his topic. More reason why I wouldn't delve further into this
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by 9icelag: 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2011
youngmonie:

I wouldnt use the word afraid!!, but more like very catious of IRAN!!, reason being  ISRAEL. If Iran implodes , Israel would definitely get involved, of which it is already getting involved , MOSSAD has been taking out most of  irans nuclear scientists. So the fear factor for the USA  is the middle east and its billion dollar interest in the middle east. Hence the peace has to be kept in the middle east and they  are keeping very close eyes on Iran and Isreal
SPOT ON
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by EzeCanada: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2011
youngmonie:

I wouldnt use the word afraid!!, but more like very catious of IRAN!!, reason being ISRAEL. If Iran implodes , Israel would definitely get involved, of which it is already getting involved , MOSSAD has been taking out most of irans nuclear scientists. So the fear factor for the USA is the middle east and its billion dollar interest in the middle east. Hence the peace has to be kept in the middle east and they are keeping very close eyes on Iran and Isreal

Ok lets put it this way. According to you, the US fear Iran. The more anyone wants to run away from the fact that the US gets worried about Iran the more you get entangled with the fact. Example you mention "fear factor" which equals afraid.
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by EMANY01(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2011
Shooting down a drone (if it was shot down )is nothing special.The americans lost contact with it and they suspect  systems failure a statistical certinity with any technology product.Video analysis of the footage released by the iranians indicate almost no damage to drone save for obvious crash damage .
For the past 4years the US  has steadily increased UAV over flights in/over iran.Shooting one down out of hundreds of overflights made yearly is statistically irrelevant.
Ordinarily one would worry that the technology will be copied but with the advanced minaturisation technologies involved in the design of modern day drones it would take a people far greater than the iranians (the japanese/chinese/not so sure about the indians)years to correctly reverse engineer the systems even then the outcome will be a distant inferior.The prevailng opinion is that the unit will be battered to the chinese in return for(fill in the blank).
In any case this is not the first time advanced  weapons technology  of the us will fall into enemy hands its happend many times benefitting the russians(spy plane),chinese(spyplane) pakistan(cruise missiles) ,just like soviet MBtanks and SAM systems fell into South African hands during the war in Angola it happns to all sides in a wide range of senarios .Those are the most prominent  but in any case it has not marginaly given them advantage over  or against the us or its allies.

As to the topic:
The us certainly does not "fear" a nuclear iran, but with iran's increased saber rattling towards isreal sometime down the line with increased tensions or even escalated contacts a nuclear iran could in a moment of insanty lob a missile (not nessesarilly nuclear) at isreal.The isrealis have made clear that they regard ANY MISSILE from iran or any arab nation for the matter as a nuclear strike.Their stated policy is that rather than submit quietly to anihilation they will lunch retaliatory strikes (nuclear) on iran and at any and all oil fields/infrastructure including shiping gateways  in all the other arab countries.Point being that you may deeply harm us but we will poison/destroy  all arab middle east wealth and by extension power and influence for centuries.
The senario above or variations of it is what the us /europe is "afraid" of.
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by EzeCanada: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2011
^^^^^^^Your analysis makes sense but don't join millions who make their judgement based on US media, You've never been close to the Iranians to know how sophisticated they are technologically. I know them.  They are more advanced technologically in Science and technology beside Israel, the Japanese and perhaps Koreans in the entire Asian continent  in terms of Research and development. So the US is restless when it comes to Iran.
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by manny4life(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2011
EMANY 01:

As to the topic:
The us certainly does not "fear" a nuclear iran, but with iran's increased saber rattling towards isreal sometime down the line with increased tensions or even escalated contacts a nuclear iran could in a moment of insanty lob a missile (not nessesarilly nuclear) at isreal.The isrealis have made clear that they regard ANY MISSILE from iran or any arab nation for the matter as a nuclear strike.Their stated policy is that rather than submit quietly to anihilation they will lunch retaliatory strikes (nuclear) on iran and at any and all oil fields/infrastructure including shiping gateways  in all the other arab countries.Point being that you may deeply harm us but we will poison/destroy  all arab middle east wealth and by extension power and influence for centuries.
The senario above or variations of it is what the us /europe is "afraid" of.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this "U.S. is afraid of Iran" story as BOGUS. In my previous post, I did mention that U.S. is cautious about Iran and are moving forward to isolate them because of their Jihad ambition which will cause a Global threat NOT U.S. threat. Iran or other Arab nations knows better than to go to war with Israel, ain't no telling what will happen to them. The same scenario is what is going between the North and South Korean nations, later someone will speculate U.S. is so afraid of Pyongyang and his nuclear ambition.
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by EzeCanada: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2011
Ok more information unfolding. 43% of NASA scientists are Iranians.

http://www.iranian.com/main/news/2011/02/13/43-nasa-scientists-are-iranians
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by birdman(m): 2:02am On Dec 12, 2011
EzeCanada:

Ok more information unfolding. 43% of NASA scientists are Iranians.

http://www.iranian.com/main/news/2011/02/13/43-nasa-scientists-are-iranians

You have good points, and I would agree and disagree emany01. The Iranians DO have the capability to reverse-engineer the drones. Dont forget they built a rocket and nuclear program from the ground up, in the face of crippling sanctions. This is not a small feat.

However, I dont think the US is afraid of Iran, more likely just cautious as emany01 said. Iran isn't anywhere close to the US in terms of capability both militarily and otherwise. The wahala has to do with their strategic positioning in the middle east. With sufficient military power comes political power and they can exert that on their neigbhors like sponsoring shiite factions in saudi, bahrain, etc, and countering Israeli moves in the region.

The scariest scenario will probably not involve oil directly, but the strait of Hormuz. Sufficient military power like nukes would definitely enbolden Iran to restrict access to the Strait of Hormuz. This is almost guaranteed world war. The Iranians know they could not win such a war, but their nukes would prevent anyone from messing with their territorial integrity.
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by JamesDoe: 8:30am On Dec 12, 2011
If a toddler runs around with a hammer, wouldn't you be worried for your safety.
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by EzeCanada: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2011
JamesDoe:

If a toddler runs around with a hammer, wouldn't you be worried for your safety.
I will answer your question with another question

Between an infant and a mad man who would you be afraid of if both threaten to bite you? There are host of countries America would not loose a sleep over. Not Iran bro.
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by EzeCanada: 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2011
and for those who are still not convinced. Hillary Clinton further confirms the topic. When asked why US is so keen about the anti missile defence system  in Europe she states point blank " the missile defense shield is about protecting the alliance from a potential threat posed by Iran"

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the missile defence shield is about protecting the alliance from a potential threat posed by Iran"

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/europe/NATO-Russia-Still-at-Odds-Over-Missile-Shield-135258238.html
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by EzeCanada: 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
, and by the way did I mention that the Iranians are almost done decoding the encrypted data in the downed drone??

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gcFy-sv48KElRtfaPZYc-iARt7_g?docId=46e11c11adf44113a0bd1216a0667f88
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2011
America is a war mongering nation. It has always been. She kills millions around the globe to secure the corporate interests of her multinationals. Countries destabilized, invaded, overthrown, economically sieged by this empire are too numerous to mention. She can do so without consequence because there is no check on her power.  Its European satellites (NATO/EU countries) are in on her global domination racket.

Any nation or leader that tries to forge an independent path from the world's bully should be prepared to protect themselves with the ultimate of weapons i.e. NUCLEAR otherwise that leader will be eliminated and his nation destroyed. That is why they never talk of attacking North Korea but they keep threatening Iran constantly. Their PRESS-titutes are just handmaidens for psychological control of people's hearts and minds.

That is why a nation like like Iran which has never attacked any other nation is painted as "bad" while the godfather of foreign wars of conquest is painted as "noble". There is no country on earth with as much blood on her hands as America and yet people still view them favorably. Why not, in today's Orwellian times, those who have bombed and slaughtered millions in the name of 'freedom and democracy' are the good guys, whilst those who have attacked no one  for centuries are evil and a threat to peace.
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by naira2011(m): 2:44am On Dec 13, 2011
Yes U.S. is indeed afraid of Iran, I can see that some people here based their assumptions on what they saw in the western media. WAR with IRAN has been prepared for by the Iranians for the last 30years and they(Iranians) know one day that western forces are coming to invade them. Iran is a rich country with oil and gas far outweigh any oil producing nations in the world except Saudi Arabia so money is not their problems. Let me now explain the scenario how Iran is a threat to United States. Every single day on this planet, the Chinese import almost 400,000 barrels of crude oil from IRAN to quench the energy thirsty of the Chinese so if U.S. attack IRAN then they have killed the Chinese. War with Iran is war against Syria, Hezbollah, Hamas, Lebanon which will spark all out war in the middle east. U.S. has bases in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Bahrain, Oman, U.A.E. If U.S. attack Iran, Iranians will attack all these countries with her sophisticated missiles which will killed millions in the region. The war will involve Israel which means we are talking total war in the middle east. Every day 40% of the world crude is passing through Strait of Hormuz which will be blocked by the Iranians by attacking the ships at that narrow waterway thereby causing panic and collapse of world economy. There would be disruption of commercial flights across the world, cargo planes and ships and the world trade will be affected which would quickly drag the world into recession.

Now U.S. will be thinking of ending the war by using Nuclear weapons which would bring Russia, China and North Korea into the conflict fully. Russia has almost 13,000 nuclear bombs with almost 5,000 strategic warheads ready to be launched in 15mins. The war would be first hit by nuclear missile will go down. Now any all out war by America with any nation will involve striking U.S. homeland directly killing millions of Americans because expert believe that what can only deter U.S. is striking her homeland and feel how they do by fighting wars overseas. Any attempt by any European countries such France and Britain to support America will quickly raise the flames and nations stand up to defend Iranians and prevent western forces from bombing them back to stone age. Anyone thinking that United States will win war against IRAN is a joker and that person should also make no mistake that WAR with IRAN is also inevitable so we should all be ready. Russians, Chinese and Iranians even want the war to change the balance of power in the world and they are ready to sacrifice but they are just looking for a smart way to start. Let those that want to hear listen that U.S. entrance door will soon jam where no one, I said NO ONE will not be able to fly out of America. You will have no choice than to take guns or die in the sojourn. WW3 is coming where humanity should be ready to witness the dawn of the New Age.

1 Like

Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by EzeCanada: 4:02am On Dec 13, 2011
naira2011:

Yes U.S. is indeed afraid of Iran, I can see that some people here based their assumptions on what they saw in the western media. WAR with IRAN has been prepared for by the Iranians for the last 30years and they(Iranians) know one day that western forces are coming to invade them. Iran is a rich country with oil and gas far outweigh any oil producing nations in the world except Saudi Arabia so money is not their problems. Let me now explain the scenario how Iran is a threat to United States. Every single day on this planet, the Chinese import almost 400,000 barrels of crude oil from IRAN to quench the energy thirsty of the Chinese so if U.S. attack IRAN then they have killed the Chinese. War with Iran is war against Syria, Hezbollah, Hamas, Lebanon which will spark all out war in the middle east. U.S. has bases in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Bahrain, Oman, U.A.E. If U.S. attack Iran, Iranians will attack all these countries with her sophisticated missiles which will killed millions in the region. The war will involve Israel which means we are talking total war in the middle east. Every day 40% of the world crude is passing through Strait of Hormuz which will be blocked by the Iranians by attacking the ships at that narrow waterway thereby causing panic and collapse of world economy. There would be disruption of commercial flights across the world, cargo planes and ships and the world trade will be affected which would quickly drag the world into recession.

Now U.S. will be thinking of ending the war by using Nuclear weapons which would bring Russia, China and North Korea into the conflict fully. Russia has almost 13,000 nuclear bombs with almost 5,000 strategic warheads ready to be launched in 15mins. The war would be first hit by nuclear missile will go down. Now any all out war by America with any nation will involve striking U.S. homeland directly killing millions of Americans because expert believe that what can only deter U.S. is striking her homeland and feel how they do by fighting wars overseas. Any attempt by any European countries such France and Britain to support America will quickly raise the flames and nations stand up to defend Iranians and prevent western forces from bombing them back to stone age. Anyone thinking that United States will win war against IRAN is a joker and that person should also make no mistake that WAR with IRAN is also inevitable so we should all be ready. Russians, Chinese and Iranians even want the war to change the balance of power in the world and they are ready to sacrifice but they are just looking for a smart way to start. Let those that want to hear listen that U.S. entrance door will soon jam where no one, I said NO ONE will not be able to fly out of America. You will have no choice than to take guns or die in the sojourn. WW3 is coming where humanity should be ready to witness the dawn of the New Age.

Brilliant and spot on

1 Like

Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by PhysicsQED(m): 6:32am On Dec 13, 2011
LMAO @ "43% of NASA scientists are Iranians" from that Iranian article grin Yes, the Iranians are smart, but that claim is nonsense.

Ahmadinejad's propaganda department should try a more subtle approach.
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by Horus(m): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2011
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIvdeuGItoY&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

US Drone Lost Over Iran Was On CIA Operation
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by EzeCanada: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2011
PhysicsQED:

LMAO @ "43% of NASA scientists are Iranians" from that Iranian article grin Yes, the Iranians are smart, but that claim is nonsense.

Ahmadinejad's propaganda department should try a more subtle approach.

why commit a fallacy. How do you know the claim is nonsense. Do you have any available fact, statistics or source to disprove the claim?
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by okosodo: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2011
You guys are trying. But let no one dare america, the still possess the b55 able to kill 800,000+ per square kilometre with all part of victims body dismembered
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by aurenflani: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2011
make una go siddon times have changed. saddam is no more but iran is reaping d fruit more than the us from d war that toppled & murdered him. america has carriers all over the gulf but that cannot protect these carriers and other bases around arabia from d rain of missiles and rockets. or prevent d chain reaction of nuclear explosions as a result. You ppl don't even consider d lives of both d us personnel and iranians. plus d enavitable radiation that will likely reach us in naija. just talking tough as if the deafening sounds of ikeja bomb blast is from 1900. remember d mad rush for cover where thousands met their end inside that muddy carnal?

view iran how u like but those that matter know how d iranians fight for their country. iran is not naija.
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by MandingoII(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2011
Iran can WRECK the U.S. Economy.

this is the reason the U.S.  DEMONIZE IRAN.

Saddam Hussein
Quadaffi

both tried to use a Different CURRENCY to trade their oil.

and the U.S. invaded them.

Because Iran will not allow the Capitalist to come in their country and LOOT their oil like Nigeria et. al. the Capitalist are MAD. 

They want control of all the resources.  thus Iran is a ROGUE COUNTRY for not allowing itself to be plundered.

True.

research all RESOURCE RICH countries that are not Western and see for yourself.
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 19, 2011
Very soon u will say they are afraid of nigeria because of boko grin
Re: Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran by Orgzpandemic: 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
manny4life: Please speculate what you know of, U.S is afraid of IRAN, afraid of them by how? Economically? Weaponry or Defense? Financially? Like why would the U.S. be afraid of Iran? Because of their nukes? Meanwhile U.S. and Russia according to the START Treaty, this both nation will poses more than 5,000 missiles and 2,500 ICBM's, do the math. U.S. has a defense budget of $550+ billion annually, almost 7x Russia's budget, 7.5x China's budget, as much as 10x the size of all NATO's members budget.

What a complete heap of nonsense, have you even researched one thing you said or is this just some type of misplaced bravado about nothing? Some type of slave mentality about those you feel are your imperial masters.

China beg the USA, I think you are completely deluded, China never begged the USA and have already written of most of those debts. They already know the USA is finished and living beyond her means like a giant parasite. The last time USA slapped some higher tariffs on Chinese goods China simply retaliated; guess who lost out with an already bad deficit?

http://www.pv-magazine.com/news/details/beitrag/china-retaliates--finds-us-in-violation-of-free-trade-rules_100006951/#axzz2KDr7YT4F

Also the USA is the only country that broadcasts what it has to try and instil fear in other countries, do not con yourself into thinking this means you know exactly what China and Russia has. The facts are the USA are afraid of Iran, and all your postulating and flexing non existent muscle does not make anything you said true. The USA were testing to see Iran's reaction but this is not because they are brave but cowards. Iran is the only country they have not been able to use the UN to infiltrate and makes sure there is not too great a threat.

And Russia and China have already made it clear that there will be a reprisal from both of them if the USA attacks Iran.

And what nonsense are you talking about a Jihad agenda? When was the last time Iran attacked anyone with a so called Jihad agenda? The last time they defended themselves from Iraq because the USA and Britain had asked Iraq to attack them saying they would support Iraq. So what Jihad agenda are you talking about? So why have they not expelled the 25,000 Jews who live in Iran if they have a Jihad agenda? And why have the Jews who live in Iran refused all the bribes Israel have offered to leave Iran if Iran has a Jihad agenda? You need to stop talking your garbage because you have nothing to substantiate all the nonsense you are saying here. But I can substantiate everything I have said.

http://forum.pakistanidefence.com/index.php?showtopic=99736

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article26173.htm

China have absolutely not said they will abandon Iran, they have already said they will support not just Iran but Syria too. The Russians have said the exact same thing. You can delude yourself all you like that the USA is not scared but they are.

I know what you daft Nigerians with a slave mentality are like. You would probably beg the USA to come and colonise you, this is how stupid your type is. You have no pride, which continues to be a problem for Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ultimate Weapons / If Ghadaffi Had Been A Nigerian / Biden Vs Ryan: Vice Presidential Debate In America...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.