Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Get Angry Very Easily, Say Nasty Things And Feel Bad When I Calm Down - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Get Angry Very Easily, Say Nasty Things And Feel Bad When I Calm Down (2776 Views)

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital / 10 Things You Should Never Do When You’re Angry / I Get Angry Easily. What Can I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Angry Very Easily, Say Nasty Things And Feel Bad When I Calm Down by NihilceM: 12:44am On Dec 11, 2011
I see myself as a very cheerful person but I also happen to be temperamental. I laugh and joke a lot because I know I overreact when I get angry. Also my anger is not temporary, but I can hold a grudge for years and never look back when I make a decision.

When I get angry with people who never really meant anything to me, I just cut them off for good; to me they are an unnecessary source of stress.

When I get angry with people close to me, after I feel bad for the nasty things I say, but I'm too proud to apologize especially if they initiated everything.

A lot of things annoy me but I burst out when people lie at my face or behind my back or call me a liar. I could chop their heads off.

Yeah I also get physical. It doesn't matter how big the other person is, I just want to hit them. Plus slamming doors.

Any help?
Re: I Get Angry Very Easily, Say Nasty Things And Feel Bad When I Calm Down by mobf: 12:58am On Dec 11, 2011
Boy oh boy, you need Jesus!

1 Like

Re: I Get Angry Very Easily, Say Nasty Things And Feel Bad When I Calm Down by denzel2009: 6:34am On Dec 11, 2011
It's not nice to slam doors.
Re: I Get Angry Very Easily, Say Nasty Things And Feel Bad When I Calm Down by obowunmi(m): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2011
You sound immature to me. How old are you? I highly doubt its a medical problem.
Re: I Get Angry Very Easily, Say Nasty Things And Feel Bad When I Calm Down by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2011
//
Re: I Get Angry Very Easily, Say Nasty Things And Feel Bad When I Calm Down by Youngpo413: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
NihilceM: I see myself as a very cheerful person but I also happen to be temperamental. I laugh and joke a lot because I know I overreact when I get angry. Also my anger is not temporary, but I can hold a grudge for years and never look back when I make a decision.

When I get angry with people who never really meant anything to me, I just cut them off for good; to me they are an unnecessary source of stress.

When I get angry with people close to me, after I feel bad for the nasty things I say, but I'm too proud to apologize especially if they initiated everything.

A lot of things annoy me but I burst out when people lie at my face or behind my back or call me a liar. I could chop their heads off.

Yeah I also get physical. It doesn't matter how big the other person is, I just want to hit them. Plus slamming doors.

Any help?

you were my carbon copy back then but now im more matured,so I always manage my anger with ....
Re: I Get Angry Very Easily, Say Nasty Things And Feel Bad When I Calm Down by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hi there, the only thing constant in life is change, don't worry you'll be fine with time. You can try the one minute rule, take out one minute to breathe in and out whenever you are provoked and that should calm you down enough to walk away.

Also try to see something good in everyone, no matter how little, I practice unconditional love for everyone. It takes a lot to get me upset now and I forgive easily, I have no need for grudges against humanity, this world is not my home so I choose to be happy.

Mind over matter, control your emotions and don't let them control you, good luck smiley

(1) (Reply)

Testimony Of How I Got Cured From Herpes Simplex Virus / Looking For A Good Dentist For Teeth Filling / Help: Constant Wet Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.