Stats: 3,148,486 members, 7,801,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult (7971 Views)

VIDEO: Nigerian Female Army Cadet Tortures Man For Complimenting Her Beauty / Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast / Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? (2) (3) (4)

Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by dealordea(m): 4:21am On Dec 11, 2011
Not because Nigeria Women arent' completely worthy of every compliment they get, but because some sisters project feelings of suspicion and unworthiness, They don't seem comfortable with being showered with compliments, as if they do got feel beautiful, sexy, and wonderful,

As a man, you feel you are fighting against her image of herself, and as a result, the whole process of getting acquainted becomes a chore, weighted down by negative vibrations, Even a simple and generic hello is something a brother has to THINK about before he actually does it, Hence, as sister freecocoa/Dyt wants to know, that's why you be getting them stares, instead of some convo,

There's a simple solution to that problem, my sisters, and that is to simply let the brother know in some way, that you appreciate his compliments. As you are the uncrowned masters of non-verbal communication, that should not be difficult, but, (smile!)

Bottom line is that just as you all are not obligated to speak or smile at a brother when he greets you, so too, you are not necessarily entitled to those compliments we shower on you ladies, One day, some of you will have only the memories of days when you were told how fiiiiiiiiiine you were, Show a brother how much you appreciate his compliments today, and perhaps those tomorrows will not be filled with your tears,

Peace out!!!
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by slimyem: 6:27am On Dec 11, 2011
shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by iice(f): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2011
Lol. Flies and mangoes.
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by slyowokoya(f): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2011
@ OP

that actually got me smiling wink
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 11, 2011
^^^You all know you guilty. Keep smiling
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Dyt(f): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2011
i don hear
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by dealordea(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2011
Dyt:

i don hear

Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by JAZES(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2011
Dyt:

i don hear

hmmmnnn, who dey compliment u self? Nonsense
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by mykali(m): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2011
^^^tehehehe. i smell beef
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by mashnino(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2011
JAZES:

hmmmnnn, who dey compliment u self? Nonsense

LMAO,
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by maclatunji: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2011
I think the OP is saying Ladies should stop forming?
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by spartanian(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2011
forming is very fake
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2011
And I guess in your little mind. . . .You just made so much sense
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by spartanian(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2011
funny naija babes
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2011
I love giving compliments when i don't mean them,
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by 195(f): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2011
Who are these nigerian girls
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by oneuniquemind(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2011
Sm fink dey dont worth d complements
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by slimyem: 10:33am On Dec 12, 2011
Ijogz K:

I love giving compliments when i don't mean them,
i'm quick to recognise flattery and i dont welcome them esp. coming from peeps lyk you.
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by neyostica: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2011
slimyem:

i'm quick to recognise flattery and i dont welcome them esp. coming from peeps lyk you.
Rashidatu, whatzup
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by funmeme(f): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2011
I'm guilty of dis and i repent cos from now on, i'm gonna jst smile and accept all compliments, pple appreciate me daily and i'm like wat, ?cos i'm kinda used to it but ''I REPENT''. I'm gonna just smile every time. tnks poster.
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 12, 2011
slimyem:

was he refering to you? I bet u'r guity of what d OP mentioned
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2011
funmeme:

I'm guilty of dis and i repent cos from now on, i'm gonna jst smile and accept all compliments, pple appreciate me daily and i'm like wat, ?cos i'm kinda used to it but ''I REPENT''. I'm gonna just smile every time. tnks poster.
pple appreciate u daily? Hmmm, upload ya pix make we see na
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2011
TBH only an ediooot tells an obviously fine lady with a tude (u can sense such) that she is fine. It's essentially a "so what?" thing.
And almost immediately you set yourself up as her ego floormat for the day/night.
Nah it's best to focus on something else other than looks when talking to them. Leave the compliments for your friends, girlfriends and wives.

And it's just hilarious when an ugly one tries to do the same after a pity-complement. grin cheesy
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by oladcity(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2011
good one
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by slimyem: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2011
neyostica:

Rashidatu, whatzup
Sefiu,you don chop today?
Henry46:

was he refering to you? I bet u'r guity of what d OP mentioned
i bet you are one of those who compliment gurls even when you don't mean it and you know what?its such a LAME approach.step up your game!
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by GWslim(f): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2011
Yes , it can
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by maclatunji: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2011
slimyem:

Sefiu,you don chop today?i bet you are one of those who compliment gurls even when you don't mean it and you know what?its such a LAME approach.step up your game!

LOL!
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by neyostica: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2011
slimyem:

Sefiu,you don chop today?
Do i look like sefiu to you?? Oro enu o da, anyway i dey come ur village make i come spoil u
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by maclatunji: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2011
By the way, there is nothing wrong with being Rashidatu or Sefiu. This exchange is just funny.

neyostica:

Rashidatu, whatzup

slimyem:

Sefiu,you don chop today?i bet you are one of those who compliment gurls even when you don't mean it and you know what?its such a LAME approach.step up your game!
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by henryskywalker2003(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2011
@OP, very deep and insightful. It takes a man of deep understanding and patience to not only notice, but also put it as succintly as you did. Kudos man. I only hope the ladies here will read and learn.
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2011
slimyem:

i bet you are one of those who compliment gurls even when you don't mean it and you know what?its such a LAME approach.step up your game!
isnt dat what you nd ur fellow ladies want? If u think otherwise search within your slimself
Re: Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult by slimyem: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2011
maclatunji:

By the way, there is nothing wrong with being Rashidatu or Sefiu. This exchange is just funny.

don't mind the little pr1ck.i already told him i aint dog-friendly but he's so deaf.his is the case of a dog who's gon get lost. grin grin
Henry46:

isnt dat what you nd your fellow ladies want? If u think otherwise search within your slimself
i see your mouth moving but all i hear is blah blah blah cheesy cheesy

When Will Nigerian Ladies Start Going Dutch On A Date / So A Girl Cannot Buy Cucumber Again In The Market? / Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics