Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons (26041 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / What Is D Difference Between A Compliment And A Flatter / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by denony(m): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2011
I will download her heart through her medulla oblangater
then scan her brain for virus infected thought
before uploading in her the sense of Obiadimma
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by kelvesfans: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2011
AS AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, I WILL LET HER KNOW SHE IS A GENERATING TRANSFORMER,HENCE SERIES OF PRE-COMMISSION TEST HAS TO BE CARRIED OUT ON HER,SUCH AS TURN RATIO TEST, OPEN CCT TEST, MAGNETIC BALANCE TEST, CORE BALANCE TEST, INSULATION RESISTANCE TEST ETC, THESE WILL ENABLE ME TO KNOW IF SHE IS RELIABLE,AVAILABLE AND FUNCTIONAL.SO AS TO KNOW IF I CAN PROCEED WITH PUSHING A LOAD TO HER , SO SHE CAN STEP IT UP.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by sylve11: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2011
Wexelion:

I promise you the girl will accept you,:O is this advertisement section?

lol! grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by MrCork17: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2011
bakery911.  can you cook rice?   undecided
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by bekay911(f): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2011
I knw dat u r a farmer but cant u use simple agricultural terms or r u so dumb.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by DaDoctor: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2011
bekay911:

I knw dat u r a farmer but cant u use simple agricultural terms or r u so dumb.

In referring to 190 , pls if u cant type GOOD english. why not type LATIN OR IJAW??

Must you even type?
tongue tongue
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by mcnepow(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2011
To the one I admire,
Every thought of you pulls my heart from Mean Sea Level to Rotary Kelly Bushing. your smiles take my love for u as high as the Derrick Crown Block and makes it stronger than a Platform. Give me a chance so our hearts can be intertwined wit an Error Ratio <1 and we will - with a controlled Dogleg - Steer our love through Hard Formations we may encounter.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Guru212: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2011
Considering the depression of the present financial recession of the global business world, every trembling effect has seen plunged portfolios yet causing detroitration and loss of jobs unto loads of Lives. I look up right to your eyes and I see the global meltdown deceasing and yet with the rise of new policies made to formulate the effect of quantitative easing with a virtual result of an expansionary economical outcome. Your smile triggers down my mind like the G7 projects with an optimistic formulaton to save the EU Zone. With the billions of dollars pumped into the Irish, Greek and Italian economies, the relieve isnt twice as what I get from the touch of You when You tell me I look more of a Chap in my Hugo Boss new Suit.
I know the GDP of our nation state might surge with every word hope you alter, with every analytical persepctive you carry Out, The correlated analysis will definitely drive our NPV(Net present Values) positive because everything about YOU makes it Right. Just lets give Mr President a Call cos he's Special Financial Adviser have formulated a reform that doesnt need a lot but a lady like You to inspire my creative financial Ideas.!
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by bekay911(f): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2011
Da Doctor:

In referring to 190 , pls if u cant type GOOD english. why not type LATIN OR IJAW??

Must you even type?
tongue tongue
emm i can c u r mercedes 190 toy boy bt dude i wasnt even talkin to u dont even knw u exist. Too many admirers but guess wat AM SEXY AND I KNW IT. cheesy
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by sholasys: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2011
I saw you on the network why decoding, your configuration and output attract me with virus free. Permit me to use my hardware to run your software by transmitting routing protocol with enough bandwidth to avoid buffer overflow and at the end of the process, no bad command or file name. ICT PRO IN D HOUSE
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by namfav(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2011
now i know why we had a credit crunch, international markets could not handle the complexity of your assets
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by DaDoctor: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2011
bekay911:

emm i can c u r mercedes 190 toy boy bt dude i wasnt even talkin to u dont even knw u exist. Too many admirers but guess wat AM SEXY AND I KNW IT. cheesy

*LAFFS TILL HE FALLS FROM HIS SEAT*.
U ARE SIMPLY SICK IN THE ARS.

U KNOW WAT? U ARE AN 'OLUKU' Go find the meaning!
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by jude33084(m): 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2011
evantical:

as a policeman, sweety ,can I check your particulars cuz your overloaded nature has attracted me to you.if all papers are complete . I don't mind showing you to my boss and thanking him for being part of this roadblock cuz I got what worths more dan 20 naira egunje.

I salute you.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Mr9ndhalf: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2011
you give me premature ventricular contractions, tongue tongue
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by iSummer: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2011
I have not laughed so hard in a long time. U just gotta love being a Nigerian somedays and this is one of those days. Who else can come up with the responses on this topic but Nigerians. I have been laughing so hard and I sit next to my boss's office and he poked his head out and even walked pass and looked at me. All I can say that you are all "CRAZY". Just love you all. Remain blessed everyone. Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by kokofo: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2011
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by dayokanu(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2011
As a cook

My Jollof rice e , How you dey do today,

My Tomato Jos o I just dey think about you

E dey make me dey wonder

Flavour nabania
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by samstradam: 2:03am On Dec 14, 2011
Everytime i take a peek at your balancesheet, i'm struck by how appealing  your assets seem and thus giving a fair representation is always mission impossible for me. I know you think i'm in this solely for the returns i'd get from stripping your asset base , and the possibilty of practising my much heralded skills of double entry on you smiley and yes, i cannot deny the thought of debiting your recievebles account a required minimum of three times daily, over and over again, keeps my dreams permanently liquid and solvent, but YOU and ME means a merger of all things, tangible and intangible, substance over form. So i know atm it looks like i'm making all the abnormal profits, seeing as neither my final accounts nor my statement of cash flow is impressive yet i'm asking you to keep giving to me without providing you any security, making my liabilty to you even look more limited than it already is. But baby you are the one who holds a fixed charge over my heart, you're the one who launched a hostile takeover when i wasn't paying attention, you're my sole shareholder, my chairman, my M.D, my only going concern and if you'll have me i promise to stick to my fiduciary duty and willingly remain your debtor, forever.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 14, 2011
Funny and creative answers! grin
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by bekay911(f): 3:53am On Dec 14, 2011
Da Doctor:

*LAFFS TILL HE FALLS FROM HIS SEAT*.
U ARE SIMPLY SICK IN THE ARS.

U KNOW WAT? I Am AN 'OLUKU' Go find the meaning!

too many attention seekers. U r a BINGO indeed. Go sit down i av berre ppl to talk to. I bet 190 will b proud of his investment.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by djeezy(m): 8:41am On Dec 14, 2011
Hello babe, since i met you your alluring beauty has made my body chemistry and geography not to acclamatise as body concentration. As you can decipher, am already swimming in an ocean of love. My dad is chief Ejiego. A multi billionaire in shell, chevron and Agip. Believe me if you fall in love with me, you will look like take away.**aside**(hmmn, lets hope she doesn't fall in love with my dad instead)
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by freecocoa(f): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2011
samstradam:

Everytime i take a peek at your balancesheet, i'm struck by how appealing  your assets seem and thus giving a fair representation is always mission impossible for me. I know you think i'm in this solely for the returns i'd get from stripping your asset base , and the possibilty of practising my much heralded skills of double entry on you smiley and yes, i cannot deny the thought of debiting your recievebles account a required minimum of three times daily, over and over again, keeps my dreams permanently liquid and solvent, but YOU and ME means a merger of all things, tangible and intangible, substance over form. So i know atm it looks like i'm making all the abnormal profits, seeing as neither my final accounts nor my statement of cash flow is impressive yet i'm asking you to keep giving to me without providing you any security, making my liabilty to you even look more limited than it already is. But baby you are the one who holds a fixed charge over my heart, you're the one who launched a hostile takeover when i wasn't paying attention, you're my sole shareholder, my chairman, my M.D, my only going concern and if you'll have me i promise to stick to my fiduciary duty and willingly remain your debtor, forever.                 
SWEET,she must fall,you go dude.that's creativity at work.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by nateevs(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2011
'Module 1, Stateful inspection', how could I have missed it all? She's the most important 'packet'. I must have been 'compromised'. How naive of me. She tries to show me, but like in 'denial-of-service', I ignored. I 'installed cheap devices', my 'programs became vulnerable' and 'trojan horses' invaded my space, sucking up my annual budget. In spite of all, She stayed in 'sequence'. Her love crying out for a 'two-way trust'. You could call it 'remote call-out for authentication'. She just wanted a 'session'. Just something to attract my attention. 'Full Duplex', 'Half Duplex'. Anything. The 'metrics' were spot on, all I needed was to send the 'shared-secret key'. I was carried away with other things. I should have noticed her. 'Keystroke logging', 'Malware', 'Spyware', 'Replay Attack'; they all took over. I was drowning.

Then I saw the light. Good lord she's amazing. Epitome of class. She's 'priority'. So I called out for a complete overhaul - 'moves, adds, changes'. Sort of. 'She's beautiful'. . .  I said. I am never losing her. She's all I would ever want. I configured a 'default route'. She sends all to me only. All these girls still trying to 'spoof'. 'Virtual Private Tunnel' to the rescue. . With 'GRE over IPSec', her 'encrypted' feelings 'tunnel' down to my heart. Cos we operate on the same 'subnet', I skip the gibberish. Like 'Multicast', I shared my love with many but now I hear what she alone has to say. Yeah you got that right - 'Unicast'.

Did I say she's beautiful? Gosh she's beautiful! . . . Yes I said that again. And I know there are hawks hovering. I can't mess around. I guard her seriously; with 'logging', 'Real-time alerts' and 'audit trails' . . . Call me jealous. Onwards, it's 'Context-Based Access Control' and 'Rule base management'. No you can't see her. 'Black hat', 'Grey hat', 'Script kiddie' even 'Ethical hacker', I don't care. Anything not 'explicitly defined is implicitly denied' - First rule of the 'Firewall'! . . . . . . She means so much to me. I know now!
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Esinwaju: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2011
Make i leave this thread for the `efikos` make them do their thang because me i no dey gree attend lectures na so so sorting/blocking i dey do and if way no dey there I go higher mercenary make e write the exam for me undecided grin
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Princek12(m): 1:03am On Dec 15, 2011
My lovely _______

Your forceful beauty arrested and captivated my heart, and I decided to file a motion to intervene in your matter and cross examine you. You are well equipped and can handle any case thrown at you, for it appears that both your defense and offense are very strong, and I am very competent to prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.

My goal is to eventually have complete jurisdiction over you, your defense, and your offense because in my former career as a prosecutor, I have developed substantial experience in breaking down defenses, making them capitulate to my own draconian offense.

I know the ball is in your court, but please exercise your sound discretion in this matter by granting my motion to intervene in your matter and cross examine you. You better not exercise your right to remain silent, for I am ready to sentence you to a life sentence in my prison, with no possibility of parole.

I rest my case.
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by elderbros(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2011
(Maths/Comp Sci.)

Yesterday, i was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane.There i saw you with your cute circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes standing in your triangular garden.Before seeing you, my heart was a null set, but when a vector of magnitude(likeness) from your eyes at a deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart,it differentiated (d.i/d.u).My love for you, is a quadratic equation with real roots, which only you can solve by making good binary relation with me even if you use the scientific calculator in your brain.The cosine of my love for you extends to infinity.Adjacently and hypotenously.I promise that i should not resolve you into partial functions but if i do so, you can integrate me by applying the limit from zero to infinity.You are as essential to me as an element to a set. The geometry of my life revolves round your acute and right personality.My love, if you do not meet me at parabola restaurant on date 10 at sunset, when the sun is making an angle of 180 degrees, my heart would be like a solved polynomial of degree 10.
With love from your higher derivatives of maxima and minima, of unknown function.

Yours loving & calculating
elderbros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by EfeEkarume(m): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2011
As an artiste wanna-be, check this lyric nothings I composed . . .

Since the very first time I saw you, lady I knew immediately that your  love will be all the thing i'd be needing in my entire life, nothing else║
That very moment you called my name, dragonflies and tsetse fly filled my tommy instantly as if I swallowed them, even butter . . . flew!║
Without you Inside my life like Neo in the Matrix, my life would be in complete like The Backstreet boys║
My heartbeat, I don't want you to be just there. I need you right here in my life. They say Nobody is Perfect, but your beauty is an exception║
I LOVE U! , might literally be seen as 2 letters in love with each other, but ours will be the stuff of heroes, . . . it will be a risk well taking║
I will never do what Peter did to Jesus, I will never deny that I really love U . . . Be it at gunpoint, I promise never to leave your side║
I'll be more closer to you than your shadow║
And the devil and his angels, . . . Knows how much I care about you, I can take Strokes of Kòbòkò for you║
Swap genes with Jean Grey of the X-Men, read my mind & you'll find out all i've been saying are true talk and no lies║
Your attitude alone drives me crazy . . .   I feel am inside a Ferrari║
Your smile heal the sick hearts║
Oh Arthur, let me be your Merlin and trust me, a 100% magical protection is what you'll get!  . . . Like Universal Soldiers║
Our friendship will not be a stuff of villains, but of LEGENDS║
I want to grow old with you girl║ 
I need you in my life, be a part of me, . . . Make me complete, and fill my missing rib║
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2011
This thread is serious. Too many to quote, but some of these are so creative!
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by Nobody: 7:40am On May 10, 2012
ypu're the only disk in my drive smiley
Re: Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons by richy5(m): 2:46pm On May 10, 2012
priest2u: as an electrical engineer, if are boobs are without side band and perfectly modulated then I will encode my message and transmit it to her hoping she decode it without errors.
U Neva balance since day I have known U WAU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) / Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide / Another Beautiful Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.