Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

World WAR III?---by Prophet TB JOSHUA? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World WAR III?---by Prophet TB JOSHUA? (2929 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

World WAR III?---by Prophet TB JOSHUA? by lawson007(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2011
Fellow Nairalanders,
i just have to start this topic so that we can
1. shed more light on this prophecy or
2. know how to pray or prevent or prepare for it.

To me after watching today's live service on Emmanuel Tv I can bet that the Man of GOd was predicting an out break of a world war which will be the longest and worst ever.I remember Nostradamus said in the movie "the man who saw tomorrow" that the third World War will last "20 and 7 years",prophet TB Joshua said (NB not exact quotessmileythat this war would last for a long time that all civilization will be gone,, he is seeing USA and Israel on one side and Iran on the other side, that 4 nations will come against one nation which will trigger other nations to join in it's defense,  and this will affect the whole world, "we are coming to the end of the world."
We all know that if Isreal is to be attacked there are nations that will intervene and if Iran(as Obama and co. are threatening to already)is attacked Russia and China etc may intervene,summarily christian nations against non-Christian nations.Nostradamus said this 3rd world war will be triggered off by a strong master of Mohammedan Law and the kingdoms of Christianity shall quake in the space of years,

I know that are scoffers in Nairaland that don't want to hear about TB Joshua and there are those who are too afraid of this world ending that they would just wish this topic away but let us face it.It is better  if we analyse and x-ray this issue, shed more light get and add more information round and we end up praying our way out of impending danger or  to prevent it. I think we would be better off than being like the Ostrich that buries its head in the sand thinking all is well.Let's hear you additional information and insight,
Re: World WAR III?---by Prophet TB JOSHUA? by sovpounds(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2011
Please move this thread to Religion, what is it doing in this section?
Re: World WAR III?---by Prophet TB JOSHUA? by cashmentor(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2011
sovpounds:

Please move this thread to Religion, what is it doing in this section?
just get d message d Op is sending dats all,
Re: World WAR III?---by Prophet TB JOSHUA? by snthesis(m): 11:00am On Dec 12, 2011
d world is comin to an end- ehm wat can u do abt it
Re: World WAR III?---by Prophet TB JOSHUA? by mukina2: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2011

(1)

New Tactic Used By a Fraudulent Church To Blackmail Members To Pay Tithes (pic) / Any Name Not Found In The Book Of Life Will Be Cast Into The Lake Of Fire / Charles Finney: An Example Of A Prayer Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.