Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Malwi Vice President Gives Reference To Tb Joshua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malwi Vice President Gives Reference To Tb Joshua (1084 Views)

China President Gives Buhari His Gift For Travelling All The Time / President Gives Fresh Charge On Ekiti, Osun / Former US President Gives Fashola International Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malwi Vice President Gives Reference To Tb Joshua by Calradised: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2011
Check this out:

[Nation on Sunday - Malawi http://www.mwnation.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28285:vp-encourages-spirit-of-giving&catid=135:spirituality-in-action-&Itemid=145

The vice president of Malawi says that she has started in the business of benefaction after visiting TB Joshua of Nigeria earlier this year.
Re: Malwi Vice President Gives Reference To Tb Joshua by komekn(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2011
Somewhat curious, what does that mean, people visit native doctors, herbalists, marabouts, mediums and they tell them to give out alms or anything else they decide.

Essentially I do not see your point as it concerns TB.
Re: Malwi Vice President Gives Reference To Tb Joshua by Thatdave(m): 12:07am On Dec 12, 2011
komekn:

Somewhat curious, what does that mean, people visit native doctors, herbalists, marabouts, mediums and they tell them to give out alms or anything else they decide.

Essentially I do not see your point as it concerns TB.
sometimes, before you criticise , you have to think your point over, so you dont make a mess of yourself like this ^^.
Whatever you wanted to say, she has made her statement.
TBJ is the only pastor who encourages giving, by example.
Last year xmas, he bought 2 trailer loads of rice worth 45 million naira each.
And went into the begger streets with his 3000 ushers , sharing it from house to house!
Now if that doesnt inspire you , you are a log of wood, with no heart.
'giving offers us a chance to reshape our destiny' - TB Joshua.
'we should see giving as a reason for our relationship' -TBJ
'more on others, less on ourselves' - TBJ
'the greatest among you shall be the servant of all' - Jesus
Re: Malwi Vice President Gives Reference To Tb Joshua by komekn(m): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2011
My question remains unanswered, from your remarks to ask for clarity on an implied proposition means that one has “so you dont make a mess of yourself like this” [/i]according to you. However, let’s not muddy the waters or descend this discourse to insult trading.

What is presented by the first post and supported by you is the implied proposition that giving in some way is indicative and or indeed is a definitive component of a Christian or some may go as far as to say a man of God, prophet, servant of Christ, etc, etc.

Since the subject matter in itself has one yard stick alone and that unit of measurement is the word of God. So for me that will be my reference point and nothing else. Therefore the only thing that gives you credence before God is obedience to his word.

Be careful and understand me clearly giving is not wrong, but you cannot buy Gods favour what God requires is obedience to his word, to the letter. What is of the outmost importance is MOTIVE God knows your heart, you can play to the gallery of men or humble yourself for the approval of God.

The word of God makes it clear: Matthew 6
1 “Take heed that you do not do your charitable deeds before men, to be seen by them. Otherwise you have no reward from your Father in heaven. 2 Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, do not sound a trumpet before you as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory from men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. 3 But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly

[i][size=8pt]I love the word, know the word and you cannot be deceived
-- NUFF SAID [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Fg, Lagos, World Bank Working On N30bn For Mile 12 - Ikorodu Road Project / Delta Villagers Protest Killings By Fulani Herdsmen / S-south Youths Oppose Jonathan’s Alleged 2nd Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.