Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,842 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:04 AM

Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (103670 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by elampiro(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2011
It is not only war that will lead to the end but a combination of events as described in the scripture, mostly the book of revelation. Financial collapse and famine, natural disasters, diseases, etc. With current news events worldwide, anyone with eyes of faith can see that the world has entered into unsual times.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by elampiro(m): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2011
Unusual times I meant.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by chiteny(m): 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2011
WW3 is a deductive reasoning and not prophesy. I have shared same with some friends from the global happenings i have see, heard and read. So there is nothing magical or prophetical about this declaration by Rev T. B. Joshua. I even believe it could probably happen in less than 5 years time.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Gerrard59(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
grafikii:

you people are so blinded by American movies, Russia would stand head to head withe American army any day, besides they have a 20 million strong army, with hardware that match that of the us

Mr man,America has more nuclear war heads than any other nation,russia comes next. The russian army is not 20million,china that has the highest pop has 3million,then na russia con gt 20m. I never knew that common sense is so valuable. When the US discovered the missiles in cuba,didnt soviet rulers got afraid? Which hardware? You mean those of the cold war? Evn israel has mor developed and advanced weapons than russia,talk less of America's own. I know you must be a muslim that has never apperciated the wesyt inventions[internet,wic u r ucin,cars,trains,infact virtually evrytin we use now and in the future are products of the west and will be product of the west] Do you know how much the UK spends on R&grin? I begin to wonder what a muslim has ever invented that has had and have a positive impact on humanity.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by kbsheshe(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
I dreamt about it sometimes ago
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2011
lolz, let dem destroy each other, den my bloved country 9ja wuld b d nxt world power, hahahahahehehehehe #i still dey laugh!
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2011
at d rate at which d world is going!, i c dz happening 2012. #myopinion
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2011
Who doesnt know that there is military alliance treaty between Iran,china and Russia ? I doubt if the US can bear the consequence of a WWIII.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2011
WW3 has already begun. What will you call Invasion and overthrow of Lybian's Gaddhafi by NATO. Let it be known that this next war may not need military might. It will be cyber and Economic. Watch out how virus and other malignant computer programs will be little-joed into drone servers to self destruct nationhood. Imagine a war faught by robotic might.

The wildest Africa becomes the Safest place on earth from 2070.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2011
Russia has 2021 Nuclear heads, USA has 2001 Nuclear warheads: Can the world survive even 4000 atomic bombs
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by ogaju007(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2011
grin grin grin Even your bible says you perish for lck of knowledge grin grin 4 nations will rise against 1 nation grin grin Mind game again and its working well. Ask yourselves, how many nations rose against Libya? How many Nations are presently against afghanistan.

Crap Crap Crap. i prophesy someone will post somethingelse here, grin grin mad ppl
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by adegeorge(m): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2011
Prophet T.B. Joshua Did Not Predict A Third World War

December 12, 2011 by thetbjoshuafanclub

There is currently a rumour circulating that on Sunday 11th December, 2011, TB Joshua predicted a third world war.

CORRECTION: Prophet T.B. Joshua did not say that there would be a third world war. He did not say that civilisation would be gone. We should be very careful about changing a prophetic message to suit our own philosophy or our own world view.

The title chosen for this post is wrong and grossly misleading. Emmanuel TV is a means of communicating a message from God. All messages of prophecy given by Prophet T.B. Joshua to the world are shown live on Emmanuel TV during the Sunday live services at The SCOAN.

You can see the complete prophecy of the rebroadcast of the live service.

The correct response given to any prophecy is to call people together in order to pray and to seek the face of God. As Prophet T.B. Joshua advised, we continue to ask God to redeem our nation and the whole world.

Do not hear this or that and jump to a hasty conclusion. Find out the truth from the source and it shall be well with you.

http://thetbjoshuafanclub./2011/12/12/prophet-t-b-joshua-did-not-predict-a-third-world-war/
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by jude33084(m): 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2011
Na him and his family go fight am out with d nations involved.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by jude33084(m): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2011
adegeorge:

Prophet T.B. Joshua Did Not Predict A Third World War

December 12, 2011 by thetbjoshuafanclub

There is currently a rumour circulating that on Sunday 11th December, 2011, TB Joshua predicted a third world war.

CORRECTION: Prophet T.B. Joshua did not say that there would be a third world war. He did not say that civilisation would be gone. We should be very careful about changing a prophetic message to suit our own philosophy or our own world view.

The title chosen for this post is wrong and grossly misleading. Emmanuel TV is a means of communicating a message from God. All messages of prophecy given by Prophet T.B. Joshua to the world are shown live on Emmanuel TV during the Sunday live services at The SCOAN.

You can see the complete prophecy of the rebroadcast of the live service.

The correct response given to any prophecy is to call people together in order to pray and to seek the face of God. As Prophet T.B. Joshua advised, we continue to ask God to redeem our nation and the whole world.

Do not hear this or that and jump to a hasty conclusion. Find out the truth from the source and it shall be well with you.

http://thetbjoshuafanclub./2011/12/12/prophet-t-b-joshua-did-not-predict-a-third-world-war/

What did he say then?
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 13, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Who doesnt know that there is military alliance treaty between Iran,china and Russia ? I doubt if the US can bear the consequence of a WWIII.

Which alliance? If the decision is taken today by Americans to invade Iran, What can Russia/China do?

American military is no match for ANY country for now and in the foreseeable future.  
American may not be able to win peace after the war, but war victory is more than certain, it's  reality.
The only way Russia and China can fight US is through proxy wars which they are already doing in Afghanistan
supplying weapons to Mujahideen and Haqqani networks. Direct fight is highly unlikely as the consequences ll be dire for them.

Have Russia and China fought war in recent past? An untested military is a useless military where many become generals without fighting a single war. US has the most experienced Army, most modern , most sophisticated, best organised with sound integration with intelligence agencies and have presence  virtually everywhere in the world.

China can not even fight Israel not to talk of US.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by emmatok(m): 12:50am On Dec 13, 2011
bayooooooo:

Which alliance? If the decision is taken today by Americans to invade Iran, What can Russia/China do?

American military is no match for ANY country for now and in the foreseeable future.  
American may not be able to win peace after the war, but war victory is more than certain, it's  reality.
The only way Russia and China can fight US is through proxy wars which they are already doing in Afghanistan
supplying weapons to Mujahideen and Haqqani networks. Direct fight is highly unlikely as the consequences ll be dire for them.

Have Russia and China fought war in recent past? An untested military is a useless military where many become generals without fighting a single war. US has the most experienced Army, most modern , most sophisticated, best organised with sound integration with intelligence agencies and have presence  virtually everywhere in the world.

China can not even fight Israel not to talk of US.

Do you know that the Iranians are currently sharing the secret of the downed US RQ-170 Sentinel drone with Russia and China.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by aribisala0(m): 1:20am On Dec 13, 2011
kbsheshe:

I dreamt about it sometimes ago
I implore you to desist from saying sometimes ago.
it is very bad and irritating English
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 13, 2011
Hahaha . . .
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by aribisala0(m): 1:26am On Dec 13, 2011
america have fought wars in Viet Nam,Afghanistan,Iran and Somalia which one did they win
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by manny4life(m): 1:31am On Dec 13, 2011
It's true that Russia/China/Iran and the minute list of them them are SCO alliance while pretty much all of Europe an North America are in NATO. Put it this way, Russia takes on U.S., Russia doesn't stand a chance. U.S. has up-to-date modern weaponry than Russia and China and Iran put together. Russia does has nuclear weapons but outdated missile defense system while U.S. spends it $600 annual budget(7x bigger than Russia, and China as well) on this weapon defense and offense system, so do the math.

Japan will likely take on China, Japan might be a small nation but everyone knows that's where technology from Asia originates from and prolly from the world as well. Japan is small but their military weapons are not to be compared to China --- China copycat. Japan collaborates on tech advances with NATO and its allies, so do the math. Israel will take on Iran and any other Islam nation wo choose to be a part of war as well, I need not say what happens next. South Korea will likely take on North Korea, obviously we know the outcome when a wealthy nation takes on a poor nation.

This is my own submission
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by unikbabe: 1:47am On Dec 13, 2011
hey hey hey do u all need to b told dat d end of d world has so drawn near by anoda prophet for u all to know?read matthew 24 n try to recolect d event dat are taking place my dears.d time left is reduced.
d question is wot sorts of persons ought we to be?lets not be caught unaware!
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by gbolademi: 4:20am On Dec 13, 2011
WW OR NO WW what did the bible say?MARK 13 VS 7-8
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by porka: 6:26am On Dec 13, 2011
Who wins next year's US presidential election? Over to T.B. Joshua.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by mentorken05(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2011
@phcx russia n china woulf fite 4 iran cos of oil
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by charlisco(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2011
believe it or not, as far im concern all the prophecy given by tb joshua come to pass, the best thing at this time is to consult him how this should be averted. i think that is the bext thing now. that war will surely affect every country. i believe their will be a direction from God on how to avert it.
like tb joshua do always say, him alone can not do it him self, we have to joined hand in prayer.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by onchefx: 7:33am On Dec 13, 2011
we don die o!!!!!!!! world war again
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by lawson007(m): 7:45am On Dec 13, 2011
charlisco:

believe it or not, as far im concern all the prophecy given by tb joshua come to pass, the best thing at this time is to consult him how this should be averted. i think that is the bext thing now. that war will surely affect every country. i believe their will be a direction from God on how to avert it.
like tb joshua  do always say, him alone can not do it him self, we have to joined hand in prayer.

you just spoke my mind!
This is right time for world leaders to consult the Prophet and the masses repent with fasting and praying and cry unto God to redeem the nations of the world.I expect much more people to start watching Emmanuel TV hence forth so that we can get proper guidance by the Prophet in this world we live in.WW3 or not the call is for us to pray that God redeems the nations of the world.This is time to PRAY!
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by tonyx4x44(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2011
@kay china and russia are not friends with usa they are rivals
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by smoothlips(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2011
did he say when it will start, ? If d war is goin t last dat long, i did more exact infos to make money from d war, when are they showin d repeat of d program?
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Mobinga: 9:06am On Dec 13, 2011
Stupid thread.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by GChux1: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2011
My Humble Analysis of the Prophecy

China wouldn't fight, I bet you except much later on. They have too many interests in all countries. Do you want their exports and businesses to suffer? And Russia, hmmm, They like war and have always wanted to prove they are stronger than the US. So they'd join any side opposing the US unlike WW2.
  Iran, the funny Ahmadinejad would be so trigger-happy to shoot a nuke on Israel and a few outskirts of the US. The Saudis and their fellow Middle eastern countries would be in a dilemma to either join the US-Israel clique or their estranged brother, Iran. The western European countries would side the US. South America would side the US too except for Cuba and perhaps Venezuela.
  Australia and NZ would go with the US and their crew. Indonesia fancies Iran even though they are sunnis and so you know what would happen. Japan, South Korea and their techy brothers would go with their Uncle Sam. North Korea would first shoot a nuke on Seoul amd go with their buddies, Iran and co.
  Africa hmmm,  North Africa would be ready to join any side Saudi Arabia joined. South Africa and a few of their neighbors would hop along the West. West African countries would be dilly-dallying as always. Naija, Nigeria would be a house divided against itself. Anyway, not to worry. By the time they finish battling Boko Haram electricity, roads, and fuel subsidy removal, they'd wake up to realise the world is burning. grin
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by snakova(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2011
up naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) / Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.