Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (103708 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by GChux1: 7:46am On Dec 14, 2011
whiteroses:

because of this kind thing i'm scared to have children because i have parents and grand-parents and I dont wish to suffer as much as I dont want the fruits of my womb to suffer any violence. Because it will happen one day as the bible says. They will destroy this world humans will suffer violence and be frightened dear lord i cant even stand intense arguments talkles of w-wa - war sad
If you put that into consideration, you won't be able to do poop. If your grand parents or dad and mom had that mindset, you wouldn't have existed. Ther'd be no point of living if our worst fears came real. My take? Live life to the fullest like you had all the time in the world to get jiggy with it. Worship and serve your Creator like a missile was going to hit your locality. Balanced equation, o'ton.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Rich4god(m): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2011
If there is to be a WW3, it would have started long ago. No nation is ready to take the risk of attacking another knowing fully well that the other nation is in possession of weapons of mass destruction (nuclear and bio-weapons). And all this nations that are at each others neck are in possession of these weapons.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by thoth: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2011
China and Russia would never fight for any country against NATO , they can station their troops to intimidate local masses and protect their interest but they will never go into pure confrontational war with the west on behalf of anybody, it is called real politiks and those two nations having a communist history in common shapes and guides their foreign policies. The West on the other hand is a different kind of snake.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by hollandis(f): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2011
ever since the guy gave a false prophecy about nigeria qualifying for world cup.i have ceased to believe any word from his mouth
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Kenneylee(m): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
†ђε thrash °ƒ Mohammedeens ɑ̤̥̈̊πϑ crusader or wotever Ʊ put up dia, make Τ̲̅ђi$ whole shit a̶̲̥̅̊ crap!!! Then concluding dt China ɑ̤̥̈̊πϑ Russia ώï̤̣̇ll support †ђε muslim country!! Does those 2 countries Ђǻ̀́v̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ even one-third °ƒ their population as muslims? ​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Wђã† ώï̤̣̇ll ßε̲̣̣̣ their interest i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ d̶̲̥̅̊ war ɑ̤̥̈̊πϑ Wђã† ∂ø they stand †☺ gain?!! ,
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by dandollar1: 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2011
Watch what is going on in europe at d moment.when you see the 27- member EU reduced to 10(as stated in rev17:12-14) controlled politically by germany and spiritually by rome,then expect war.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by GChux1: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2011
BTW, you don't need to wait too long for WW3. NCW2 is already brewing. Read the news. FYI, I'm talking about Nigerian Civil War II. With Boko, OPC, Niger Delta militants, poor political environment and a seemingly clueless president, Nigeria is at the prologue of warfare.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Dclique(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2011
' I do not know with what
weapons World War III will
be fought with, but World
War IV will be fought with
sticks and stones'. Albert Einstein
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by moshoodn(m): 10:41am On Dec 15, 2011
11:59. . . Doomsday!
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by IYANGBALI: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2011
abeg if all this una talk na joke make una stop am o,i no wan die now o,i want to live and see my childrens,s childrens,s childrens
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by causRep: 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2011
I swer to God, well actually i don't SWEAR. But i have been having this crazy dream for days, night after night about chaos in the land. me, I no know if na civil war or wowo3 as propphet tuberculosis talk o.

In my dream, I held a gun, everybody had guns as they manned their neighbourhoods.
people could not move on the roads, and resorted to taking bushpaths.
It was so real, i dreamt it again last night. Woke up at about same time, 2am.
My people, na real fear dey catch me o!

I caled my brother in the FCT and told him to leave the place. That was the same day that the militants faced the soldiers in lokoja last week.

My conclusion is, if u pray, PLEASE PRAY.

IF YOU CANNOT, BUY A GUN.

[center]SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.[/center]
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by tonyx4x44(m): 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2011
My advice? Build a bomb shelter in your backyard!
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by ceejayluv(m): 2:38am On Dec 16, 2011
The world's gonna end in a nuclear Armaggeddon,
No fear! Its not going to b in this generation.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by princefunm: 10:02am On Dec 16, 2011
Well TB Joshua and Nostredammus can prophesy all they want. Me thinks those prophesies hold no substance. Not because I have a bias for them but because all they are prophesying runs contrary to what the Holy Bible has foretold. It is possible that a war could happen between those nations, but not on such a magnitude. The whole story runs contrary to the fundamentals of the prophesies laid down in the Bible. Take note that when Armageddon arrives, it would be a war that would not be fought by humans. It is to be executed by an angelic host led by Christ Jesus himself. I'm sure the fire-power they command is far superior to any that humans have. If you don't believe me, go and ask Sodom and Gomorrah. They would give you a first hand eyewitness report.

Here is one prophecy from the Bible I'm sure non have noticed. Catholics and other Pentecostal form of Christianity would one day be outlawed by the same world governments that currently give them high regard in politics and would ultimately be exterminated and erased from the face of the earth.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Damilorlah(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2011
Am sure d prophet whatever he call himself is daydreaming/ fantasising and all of u supporting his fantasies must be his member. Making up things to attract attention did'nt speak well of u.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by lawson007(m): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2011
ON SUNDAY THE 11TH OF DECEMBER 2011, PROPHET TB JOSHUA SPOKE FORTH A MESSAGE OF PROPHECY AND INSTRUCTED US TO PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF OUR NATIONS AND OUR WORLD. WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS BUT GOD DOES. LET US COME TOGETHER AND PRAY FOR THE REDEMPTION OF OUR NATIONS AND TO TRUST GOD TO HEAR THE CRIES OF HIS CHILDREN. PLEASE TELL ALL YOU LOVE TO CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR OUR WORLD. AND KEEP WATCHING EMMANUEL TV FOR FUTURE PROPHETIC MESSAGES, DELIVERED BY GOD ALMIGHTY THROUGH PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA.
(I’M SORRY, I MISQUOTED THE PROPHET IN MY FIRST POST.)
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Sent4real(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2012
My people nothing dey heppen GOD dey just be yourself, no mek trouble ok!
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by iswell1(m): 6:36am On Jan 03, 2012
i know when the time come, it will come to pass. this is prophecy
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:56am On Jan 13, 2012
Of what use is prayer when it is a prophecy that must come topass
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by crossman9(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2012
please dont ever again prophecy that would the most wonder thing ever oh please prophecy you death TB Joshua
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Ameh02(m): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2012
Have u prayed for Naija n d world? This is a call to prayer, with or without T.B's prophesy only a fool will not know that's the way d world is heading. All this happenings re in d bible prophesies. Draw close to God n he ll draw close to u.

Remain blessed
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by soloj1(m): 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2012
Someone is asking why would China and Russia support Iran in a war? Simple, the answer is INTEREST. Iran has oil and money. It is common knowledge that the russians have been allies and long time friends with Iran and have sold them weapons in the past. Recently, Iran have bought more weapons from China and the North Koreans are arming it for them. Iran has been warned to stop its nuclear weapons program, but refuse and is still enriching itself with Uraniun/plutonium currently at about 15% and when it reaches the 20% mark then it will be weapons grade.
Iran wants to wipe Isreal out of the world!
Do the maths...
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Jamisco: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2013
lawson007: Latest Prophecy---by Prophet TB JOSHUA

Fellow Nairalanders,
i just have to start this topic so that we can
1. shed more light on this prophecy or
2. know how to pray or prevent or prepare for it.

To me after watching today's live service on Emmanuel Tv I can bet that the Man of GOd was predicting an out break of a world war which will be the longest and worst ever.I remember Nostradamus said in the movie "the man who saw tomorrow" that the third World War will last "20 and 7 years",prophet TB Joshua said (NB not exact quotessmileythat this war would last for a long time that all civilization will be gone,, he is seeing USA and Israel on one side and Iran on the other side, that 4 nations will come against one nation which will trigger other nations to join in it's defense,  and this will affect the whole world, "we are coming to the end of the world."
We all know that if Isreal is to be attacked there are nations that will intervene and if Iran(as Obama and co. are threatening to already)is attacked Russia and China etc may intervene,summarily christian nations against non-Christian nations.Nostradamus said this 3rd world war will be triggered off by a strong master of Mohammedan Law and the kingdoms of Christianity shall quake in the space of years,

I know that are scoffers in Nairaland(stay off this thread please) that don't want to hear about TB Joshua and there are those who are too afraid of this world ending that they would just wish this topic away but let us face it.It is better  if we analyse and x-ray this issue, shed more light get and add more information round and we end up praying our way out of impending danger or  to prevent it. I think we would be better off than being like the Ostrich that buries its head in the sand thinking all is well.Let's hear you additional information and insight,

Addition and conclusion:
ON SUNDAY THE 11TH OF DECEMBER 2011, PROPHET TB JOSHUA SPOKE FORTH A MESSAGE OF PROPHECY AND INSTRUCTED US TO PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF OUR NATIONS AND OUR WORLD. WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS BUT GOD DOES. LET US COME TOGETHER AND PRAY FOR THE REDEMPTION OF OUR NATIONS AND TO TRUST GOD TO HEAR THE CRIES OF HIS CHILDREN. PLEASE TELL ALL YOU LOVE TO CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR OUR WORLD. AND KEEP WATCHING EMMANUEL TV FOR FUTURE PROPHETIC MESSAGES, DELIVERED BY GOD ALMIGHTY THROUGH PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA.

I think this is not prophecy but prediction. since i was a child and now i am old all Muslim nations in one way or other other have been rising against US and Israel and china & Russia have been always backing the Muslim countries but on the D-Day the will not surface but would be asking the US and the Europe to give them their own exploits, ask Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan etc.

please go to your bible and read all the prophecies about the end of the age is written there, i don't think you need a prophet before you will understand. read Matthew 24, Book of Revelation and Daniel etc, the prophecies there are vividly and clear. I think when a man of God is predicting the second coming of Messiah like he don't know he is doing because the scriptures say even Christ know not the hour. God give us signs of the end of the world which we are seeing with our eyes now.

my advice is to read your Bible so that no one will mislead you.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Koleman(m): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
It shall come to pas.. Its so so close.. Revelations predicted it, daniel predicted it! It cannot be averted cos God has destined it to happen! It is written! Heaven and earth may pass away but my words will remain de same! All we can do now is to repent and make the rapture
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by unikbabe: 6:08am On Feb 19, 2013

Fellow Nairalanders,

To me after watching today's live service on Emmanuel Tv I can bet that the Man of GOd was predicting an out break of a world war which will be the longest and worst ever.I remember Nostradamus said in the movie "the man who saw tomorrow" that the third World War will last "20 and 7 years",prophet TB Joshua said (NB not exact quotessmileythat this war would last for a long time that all civilization will be gone,, he is seeing USA and Israel on one side and Iran on the other side, that 4 nations will come against one nation which will trigger other nations to join in it's defense,  and this will affect the whole world, "we are coming to the end of the world."
We all know that if Isreal is to be attacked there are nations that will intervene and if Iran(as Obama and co. are threatening to already)is attacked Russia and China etc may intervene,summarily christian nations against non-Christian nations.Nostradamus said this 3rd world war will be triggered off by a strong master of Mohammedan Law and the kingdoms of Christianity shall quake in the space of years,

I know that are scoffers in Nairaland(stay off this thread please) that don't want to hear about TB Joshua and there are those who are too afraid of this world ending that they would just wish this topic away but let us face it.It is better  if we analyse and x-ray this issue, shed more light get and add more information round and we end up praying our way out of impending danger or  to prevent it. I think we would be better off than being like the Ostrich that buries its head in the sand thinking all is well.Let's hear you additional information and insight,

Addition and conclusion:
Is dis prophecy coming as a surprise?It shouldn't be because Jesus Christ has already pronounced dese as recorded in Matthew 24 & Luke21.He said " In this wayYOUalso, when YOU see these things occur- ring, know that the kingdom of God is near."Luke 21:31.
So whatever is being prophesied is a re-echo of things already written in d bible which must surely be fulfilled completely.
As we can c in d situation of tings in d world it has already began
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by alooranka: 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
It is better to pray than to display idiocy as knowledge and bravery. The Lord has spoken through His mouthpiece (Messenger) the prophet;my brothers and sisters remember the time of NOAH. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Jamisco: 2:33pm On May 06, 2013
Ijogz K: Russia have been looking for an opportunity to strike on US, they both are check and balances on themselves for now.

Let them fight jor, those of us in the Jungle called Africa would sit back and enjoy. Plus its a means for Job opportunity, Americans would wanna recruit Soldiers from Africa grin

the same thing you said on Iraq and Afghanistan that if US attacks Russia will intervene but when US attacked the Russia only asked for the exploits. Russia was busy body when US succeeded in dividing the USSR into more than 20 countries.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by moneyspill(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by barkayausa(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
Is one of the sign of end time nations against nation people against people, let us pray that if this happen we will not be found wanting? God save your children!
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by meggy4real: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by meggy4real: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
Legal sex with 13 years old girls in Nigeria. How could Pedophiles be legal?Nigerian senates are legalizing under age marriage (old men can now marry 13 years old girls in Nigeria). What an abomination. How could a public figure (a senate) commit such an atrocity and still sit in his office the next day. This is a crime against human right, this is a crime against justice. HOW COULD A CRIME BECOME A LAW? Today Nigeria legalised sex and marriage with 13 year olds. If no one speaks up, tomorrow is going to be 6 years olds. In fact I foresee it to be legally acceptable in future in Nigeria to have sexual intercourse with a day old babies, as long as they are girls. This is the most shamefully legal act on earth. Share this massage if you stand for JUSTICEShare this massage if you are a womanShare this message if you are born by a womanShare this message if you love or ever loved a womanShare this message if you have a daughterShare this massage, let it get to the right people, stand up and fight for human right, let your voice be heard, for your children and children’s children.
davidylan: bogus. I could "prophesy" that myself. Any idiot knows that if 4 nations come against 1 nation, others will intervene so what is special here? Note the COMPLETE lack of specifics with regard to timing, countries involved e.t.c. He claims to see Israel and the USA on one side against Iran - this is not prophesy but CURRENT EVENTS.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by meggy4real: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2013
Don't GIVE UP, HOLD ON, there is a bush on fire~Pastor Chris.
Most people are giving up a lot in life. The question is, were you in God's will at the beginning? if you were then STAY!

If it FAILED, then it wasn't FAITH
FAITH never FAILS
Make up your MIND to stay in GOD's REST.

It matters what you say.

A man once asked his wife, what will you do if I died, she said I would just die too.

3months later, he had an accident and died, on her way to view the corpse she had an accident too, 5 persons in the vehicle only she died.

SHE gAve DEATH, the License to take her Life in event of her husband's death.

If we knew how our Lives are AFFECTED by our WORDS, we would be far more careful with our WORDS.

The LIFE, you are living today is the exact picture of what you said YESTERDAY.

LIFE and DEATH are in the POWER of the tongue~ Proverbs 18:24.

YOUr tongue can GIVE you DEATH or LIFE.

What you CHOOSE is what YOU GET.

The Real choice is made by what you SPEAK.

Well, I don't think I will ever get a job there, even IF you are the ONLY one available for that space, you won't get it.
If you do, Something is gonna push you out.

YOUR Tongue will TAKE you to HEAVEN or HELL.

YOU are TODAY, WHAT YOU SAID YESTERDAY, your LIFE today represents all you said yesterday.

YOUr "TREE of LIFE" is in your TONGUE.
You can change your Life, you can just walk out of misery, pain, poverty, lack or want and GET into the GOOD LIFE and be PROSPEROUS OVERNIGHT.

RICHES and WEALTH are not in THINGS, riches and wealth are in YOU.

The day you have these understanding, NOTHING can DEFEAT YOU.

Don't ever measure a MAN with what He seems to have.

Say I AM RICH!!!
Say I KNOW WHO I AM.

God has brought us into a Large place, into a wealthy place.

POOR men don't talk HAPPY!
They are always complaining, they always look older than their real age, as they go older they get darker.

If you are Prosperous, the fairer you are as you agecheesy

GOD never created a BLACK MAN, you better believe it!
Fellow Nairalanders,

Addition and conclusion:
ON SUNDAY THE 11TH OF DECEMBER 2011, PROPHET TB JOSHUA SPOKE FORTH A MESSAGE OF PROPHECY AND INSTRUCTED US TO PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF OUR NATIONS AND OUR WORLD. WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS BUT GOD DOES. LET US COME TOGETHER AND PRAY FOR THE REDEMPTION OF OUR NATIONS AND TO TRUST GOD TO HEAR THE CRIES OF HIS CHILDREN. PLEASE TELL ALL YOU LOVE TO CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR OUR WORLD. AND KEEP WATCHING EMMANUEL TV FOR FUTURE PROPHETIC MESSAGES, DELIVERED BY GOD ALMIGHTY THROUGH PROPHET T.B.
JOSHUA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stop Using Your Phone In Church! / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.