Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

what is the highest paying job in the country? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / what is the highest paying job in the country? (1226 Views)

Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs. / I Hate My High-paying Job. What Should I Do Please? / Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what is the highest paying job in the country? by kerenti(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2007
tell me
Re: what is the highest paying job in the country? by nawa1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2007
the presidency. my brother even if you are a newbie, you should know that being the president of nigeria is the highest paying job in the country.
Re: what is the highest paying job in the country? by Ajengogo(m): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2007
Men, we talking of proffessional job here. is there anything proffessional about being the president of this country? Babalawos like Obasanjo, IBB, etc that "worked" in the presidency can NEVER be refered to as proffessional in the real sense of the word. Unless if you want to refer to them as proffessional babalawos
Re: what is the highest paying job in the country? by nawa1(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2007
i wonda watin you de argue here. d guy said ". . .highest paying job. . ." is it not a job to serve as the president of a country?
Re: what is the highest paying job in the country? by maiyake(m): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2007
The highest paying job in Nigeria is to mind your own business.
Re: what is the highest paying job in the country? by lucidang(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2007
Wisdom is knowing when to speak ur mind, and when to mind your speech.

(1) (Reply)

Study In London, Wales,ireland,dublin For Degree / Pgd / Etc / Completed Acca Fundamental Level Is Equivalent To In Ican? / Employees Compensation Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.