Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. (20915 Views)

Man Left Outside Unclad With Wife’s Twin Sister After Caught Cheating (photos) / My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Lima1: 4:08am On Dec 12, 2011
I am badly in love with my wife twin sister and actually been doing it with her for some time now, she love me too. She was married and now divorced with her hussy. what do i do.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Acidosis(m): 4:11am On Dec 12, 2011
go and report yourself to your wife,

2 Likes

Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Roland17(m): 4:38am On Dec 12, 2011
Another selfish, parasitic and egocentric man who keeps disgracing men and the institution of marriage, i wish your wife is already cheating on you with your brother or best friend,

4 Likes

Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by bekay911(f): 6:22am On Dec 12, 2011
Wat do u do? To me it seems dat u r proud of ur act. Do u really need a stamp of validity from us 84 u do d rite tin. Bros u av a conscience n u knw wat is rit u berra do it n stop deceivin ursefs n do it quick so dat u dnt hurt ur wife. Gosh !!!!!!!?

1 Like

Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by danslow9(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2011
bekay911:

Wat do u do? To me it seems dat u r proud of your act. Do u really need a stamp of validity from us 84 u do d rite tin. Bros u av a conscience n u knw wat is rit u berra do it n stop deceivin ursefs n do it quick so dat u dnt hurt your wife. Gosh !!!!!!!?
He doesnt have any conscience! its dead else he wont engage in this stupid act. your wifes sister is ur sister dude, guess its now incest silly!
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by danslow9(m): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2011
bekay911:

Wat do u do? To me it seems dat u r proud of your act. Do u really need a stamp of validity from us 84 u do d rite tin. Bros u av a conscience n u knw wat is rit u berra do it n stop deceivin ursefs n do it quick so dat u dnt hurt your wife. Gosh !!!!!!!?
He doesnt have any conscience! its dead else he wont engage in this stupid act. your wifes sister is ur sister dude, guess its now incest silly!
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Andrew3(m): 7:32am On Dec 12, 2011
Marry her also, she and your wife are thesame angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 12, 2011
Cut your di ck off and eat it for dinner.

You are not a man, you are a beast.

1 Like

Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2011
@OP: Am sure if you wife slept with your brother yould be all over nairaland crying and cursing women! Here you are being a beast and a disgrace to all ''reasonable'' men! You didnt see whores to get your freak on with its your wife twin sister. You ve disgraced your family and hers!

What do you do? Hang yourself. Its the only easy way out!

1 Like

Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Exponental(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2011
Are they so identical dat u dont get d diff.
U are a disgrace 2 manhood.

I wonder who shld get d higher blame, if a man displays his animalistic nature by trying 2 browse another website, shld a woman be so low n cheap 2 allow d siblings hubby to sign in?

BTW, pray ur wife is cheating on u, thru ur father or broda, else, d cord of twins u tried breaking, wen it boomerangs, u will hate urself.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by freecocoa(f): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2011
Blawdy hediot,marry her too,how wicked some men are.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2011
Chei! Replies dikwa serious O! grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa O! Op, did you ask for help before you started the hmm hmm? cheesy Why are you asking for what to do now? You don tire for the mmph? cheesy

You are a confirmed what? Confirmed ARSE!

1 Like

Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2011
@OP angry angry angry angry you have my middle finger
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by slimyem: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2011
op,men like you just make a lotta women out here scared of the marriage institution by the day.
You are an a$$ and there are no two ways of saying that.
The day you decided to get in-between your wife's twin legs was the days you destroyed the peace in your home.deal with it!!!
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by page9(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2011
@OP
It is never too late to stop the evil act and change for the better.

Anyhow you look at it, adultery is a grave sin.

Seek for God's and your wife's forgiveness.

I know it is not easy (in a morally bankrupt environment) to be faithful but with discipline and prayer it can be done.

Now, it is so easy to condemn people for their sins but most people here will d worst things if they were in his shoes.

Coming out to confess and talk about it shows he needs deliverance and instead of the Pastors in the house praying for him, you all are condemning him.

Don't you know that others like him are reading the thread and if condemnation is the only thing we can offer why should they confess?

My people, let us not judge so we will not be judged.

I believe we can give such people better advice than what I see here.

It is a daily struggle for married men to remain faithful with what we all see all over everyday. We are all temptations and sexual attack from them them,

1 Like

Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by sugardaddy1(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2011
BlueBarbie:

@OP: Am sure if you wife slept with your brother yould be all over nairaland crying and cursing women! Here you are being a beast and a disgrace to all ''reasonable'' men! You didnt see whores to get your freak on with its your wife twin sister. You ve disgraced your family and hers!

What do you do? Hang yourself. Its the only easy way out!
@BlueBarbie
Are you recommending that as in seriously? Now, you see why sugardaddies are better than most self-righteous religionists on NL like sexkillz who are going around every thread looking for ladies to impress with their i.d.i.o.t.i.c comments laced in medieval jargons? A sugardaddy will never condescned to that when he knows he has a "smally" somewhere who can always stand in the gap when madam is indisposed cool
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by r231(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2011
you are a disgrace  undecided
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@BlueBarbie
Are you recommending that as in seriously? Now, you see why sugardaddies are better than most self-righteous religionists on NL like sexkillz who are going around every thread looking for ladies to impress with their i.d.i.o.t.i.c comments laced in medieval jargons? A sugardaddy will never condescned to that when he knows he has a "smally" somewhere who can always stand in the gap when madam is indisposed cool

Chei! grin grin This id[i]i[/i]ot don follow me reach here? shocked Confirmed! grin grin grin 100,147 more attempts, and you finally get to kiss my Arse! Keep trying though! You are really catching up! cheesy
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Goldieluks: 10:33am On Dec 12, 2011
Another Oxygen theif!
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by neyostica: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2011
r231:

you are a disgrace  undecided
*Gives him a slap*
Never take side against a bro
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2011
Kini big deal, biologically speking they are technically the same person. undecided
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Goldieluks: 10:59am On Dec 12, 2011
neyostica:

*Gives him a slap*
Never take side against a bro

Speaking of morals.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by neyostica: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

Speaking of morals.
Thanks for d compliment
Wats d 411
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by 27naira(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2011
@OP

na lie ! cheesy

tongue
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Nkemika(f): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2011
you are ready, are dey not same, Oliver twist
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2011
Liaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar angry
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2011
Chai, OP u na badt guy
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by atasteve: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2011
Can a man carry fire in his bossom and not be burnt

You are playing with fire, my brother.

"Proximity is the key to impact" so keep away from her as far as possible.

Then look for somebody that your wife trust and respect to counsell you guys together.

But it will be difficult for your wife to accept that you have been sleeping with her twin sister, you need prayer so badly for God's guidance.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by victorazy(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2011
Smmmm!!! What am my doing in here?
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by reubeno(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2011
Bro, u are in a deep shit pls call it quit.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by brainpulse: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2011
When Goodluck removes subsidy things will become normal for you, because he said when subsidy is removed, everything in Nigeria becomes normal. So continue o with your inlaw till nest year January.
Re: In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@BlueBarbie

Sugardaddies are worst, cos ur using ur money as an advantage to ruin the lives of girls, depriving them of happiness & husbands. The poverty rate in nigeria makes u guys to take advantage of these ladies. Yes i know majority of them gals are useless n willing. but must u put gasoline on the fire?  No offience pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? / 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner / 10 Things That Makes Women Go Crazy In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.