Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us (6342 Views)

DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper / Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page / GEJ Attacked By His Facebook Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by mundus(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2011
Yes he announced it his facebook wall today.He wants you to write to him personally. Ihopes he will be able to read through tonnes of messages to be sent everyday.
Dear friends, I derive my mandate from you and Nigerians. Today, I want to inform you of updates to this page to enhance our conversation. I have included a 'contact me' tab by which you can confidentially send me an email. I have also read your comments here and saw that you were very interested in the YouWIN initiative and as such I have included a 'YouWIN' tab by which you can follow the progress of this job creation scheme. I will continue to be responsive to you and I urge you to please make use of these tools to further our engagements. GEJ
http://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/posts/281499048567143
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by Kx: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2011
Whats d use when they do the opposite of all the advice they get?
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by Thatdave(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2011
this man is a revolution in government!
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by mundus(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2011
all advice must'nt be taken
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by Thatdave(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2011
Kx:

typical sub-saharan goat thinking - 'its raining hard but i wont get under my umbreller, because the wind may later start blowing,and it may spoil !'
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by Kx: 10:45am On Dec 12, 2011
Thatdave:

typical sub-saharan goat thinking
I wonder who is thinking and ranting like a goat here when u cant post a reply without attacking someone else's response.When you do that u only succeed in exposing your immaturity.
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by Chubhie: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2011
Egbon beaf, Abeg who dey incharge of our presidos facebook handle? I wan know before i comment me reserve.
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by wellmax(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2011
^^^
Two eeediots
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by GWslim(f): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2011
He is not the one making those post, someone X is behind it.
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by ochizo(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2011
GWslim:

He is not the one making those post, someone X is behind it.
you are very correct.

Even looking through the posts on facebook. He talks about what we would do and do and talks little or nothing of the issues on ground like the Boko Haram issue etc.

Dem just dey use us play from all angles.

I laff
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by victorazy(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2011
What's the use? Ur leadership is not the common people I guess.
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by okeyxyz(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2011
well, the question is who will read, digest & decide on the issues that thousands of people would raise when they contact GEJ through this "contact me tab"? i believe GEJ personally does his FB updates, but to personally read these anticipated mails? i'd have to say impossible!!! he'd have to outsource these duties to other people, which summarily defeats the purpose of having a one-to-one interface with GEJ. that is assuming that's the purpose for this new tab.
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by jascon1(m): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2011
what about poster's safety? is it guaranteed?
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by Ndkings1(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2011
Ok i don heas
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by tpia5: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2011
What exactly is the purpose of that facebook account?

Have the bombings increased or decreased since.
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by monkeyleg: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2011
Nice, this fixes all the problems!!. Another gymick to excite the average Nigerna
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by Beaf: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2011
The direct contact button is very commendable indeed, I will advise those with sound idea's to use it. I too will use it whithin the next few days.
Let the usual people rant, afterall they ranted the same way about YouWin too, only for their mates here on NL to succeed and begin making solid plans to strategise for the future, meet up etc. . . All right here on NL.

Let the clowns rant, its clown beauty contest day! Yipee!!! grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by ogbomo1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2011
some people are just impossible on NL, naturally angry and vexed, this guy just added "contact me" on his fb page so what the use of attacking each other here, and you complain about the over bloated government, when close to a million users on NL cant dialogue sensibly, as a 9ja man, we deserve the government we have.
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by wowo2: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2011
Me just thinks if he has no idea on what he should be doing, where he wants to take Nigeria to or when he should make things happen or how he should do his job, he should leave aso rock.
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by TenKobo1: 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2011
Why would anyone waste his time posting messages to someone somewhere, who believe he can deceive all the people all the time. He could not reason with representatives of civil society who met him face to face, but he is open to reasoning on facebook. Wonder shall never end with this GEJ.
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by alexola20(m): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2011
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by 1025: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2011
before adding all these other things he claim, he shld be able to tell us who has been in charge of his facebook pages.
what is the guarranttee that he will be in charge of this new page and links.
abeg, somebody shld tell our president that nigeria is too big a country to be ruled via facebook.
we have too many open problems that he wouldn't need someone to remind him about them.
our roads, schools, hospitals, security, refineries, public office holders and corruptions/lootings.
if he keeps bringing contact me and u win in pretence to read all msgs of nigerian internet users, i will believe he is a deciet.
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by luluosas(m): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2011
Here is my first message to him, using the 'contact me' on his page.

Mr. President, please, don't venture into removing subsidy, when you have not yet fix our Refineries. Please, don't unles you want the Arab type upspring (uprising) here in Nigeria, which I truly believe, you cannot handle if it ever starts.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by luluosas(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2011
This is the response after post.

Thank you!
Your message has been sent. We'll be in touch with you soon!
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by VoodooDoll(m): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2011
Reno Omokri does not want to eat Cassava Bread  grin grin grin.  Reno has been quite busy on Twitter over the last week or so.  He even has a tweetmeet today on Power NEPA ( #NGPower).

I understand Reno Omokri handles GEJ's Facebook page though GEJ is reported to have an Ipad where he logs into FACEBOOK occasionally. Reno is rumoured to be a Nairalander sha oh,  Don't worry Reno, your secret is safe with me,

I shall not tell the world that you are really [                    !]
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by buJu234: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2011
wenti he want us to say,

we need [b]JOB[/b]sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by dayokanu(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2011
This Retardeen cant just think for once?
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by Funkymallam(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2011
dayokanu:

This Retardeen cant just think for once?

That was a statement and not a question! Who is now a retard? lipsrsealed
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by beafroast: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2011
GEJ "hot line" abi na "hot tab" grin
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by POTUT(m): 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2011
GEJ! Hmmm.

There are so many things to criticize him about, and in the midst of those criticisms, he once again appeals to your heart to listen to him.

Finally, all I can do right now is support him. He is my president, but I am not impressed yet.

I will surely use the 'Contact Me Tab'. God help GEJ! God Help Nigeria!!
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by humblebee: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2011

Thatdave:

typical sub-saharan goat thinking - 'its raining hard but i wont get under my umbreller, because the wind may later start blowing,and it may spoil !'

grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2011
If only our post could change a thing about the actions taken by GEJ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!! CbN UnVeILs ThE NeW NaIrA NoTe. / We ‘re Cause Of Our Problems In The North – Sultan / 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.