Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke (8441 Views)

Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke / "bishop Francis Wale Oke Storms The Island On May Day" / Encounter The God Of Signs & Wonders With Bishop Francis Wale Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by liftedone(f): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2007
Where can I get this book, Alone with God by Bishop Francis Wale Oke? It is one of the best christian books I ever read and it really helped me to develop a deeper communion with God by spending regular night times in prayer. I've looked for it in so many bookshops in Lagos.
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by Ivvie: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2007
@liftedone

liftedone:

Where can I get this book, Alone with God by Bishop Francis Wale Oke? It is one of the best christian books I ever read and it really helped me to develop a deeper communion with God by spending regular night times in prayer. I've looked for it in so many bookshops in Lagos.

Let me know where you get your copy.
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by liftedone(f): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2007
Are you looking for it too? I wonder why the book is so scarce and it's written by a Nigerian preacher. Na waoh!
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by Ivvie: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2007
Good books are hard to find today. When you get a copy, please let me know. I'll have someone in Lagos get it for me.
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by TL(f): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2007
have you tried BIBLE DOT COME?
it's on WESTERN AVENUE ALAKA SURULERE.

i could help you check it out tomorrow 5th October.

take care.
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by TL(f): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2007
Have you tried BIBLE DOT COM?
It's on Western Avenue (now FUNSHO WILLIAMS AVENUE) Alaka .
I could help chack it out for you tomorrow.

take care.
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by liftedone(f): 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2007
TL, do help me check for it and if you find it there, let me know. I've checked many bookshops in Lagos and even left my details in some in case they get it. And my friend in Abuja has checked many bookshops there. We've both been looking for this book since we read it earlier in the year.
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by TL(f): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2007
hi lifedone.sorry for responding late.i've checked the said place but they didn't have it either.they told me to check the big bookshops in ibadan.though they couln't give me any particular name or address. thanks
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by TCUBE(m): 4:18am On Oct 15, 2007
christianbook.com
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by samueloo(m): 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2008
i think the best option is for someone to go get it at his church in olaogun street,ibadan{sword of the spirit ministries}. cos most of bishop's books are usually hard to find in book stores epecially in lagos.
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by liftedone(f): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2008
samueloo:

i think the best option is for someone to go get it at his church in olaogun street,ibadan{sword of the spirit ministries}. because most of bishop's books are usually hard to find in book stores epecially in lagos.
I thought of that but I don't know anyone who lives in Ibadan. Do you?
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by successgal(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2008
It is very easy to locate Bishop Francis Wale Oke's church in Ibadan. From Lagos drop at the old Ife Road bus stop called Iyanna Olaogun, go under the bridge and take a taxi to Olaogun or Gbagi, tell the driver you are going to Bishop's church. You will be properly directed. They have a very big bookshop where I know you can easily get the book.
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by MCUsman(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2008
Please Have any one read the book "DA VINCI CODE" i have checked all the bookshops i cannot get a hard copy of it. Please any help
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by samsonola(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2008
I have a copy but it is pdf format and about 400 pages. Can it be sent thru mail attachmehment ? if its possible, send me ur mail
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by waleab: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2008
please atupasu@hotmail.com i will appreciate a copy too. thanks
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by samsonola(m): 10:46am On Apr 07, 2008
I am talking about DAVINCI CODE, hope thats the one want?
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by detruth: 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2008
@liftedone
What an old wonderful book! The best place to get it is in the Church Hq. (Sword of the Spirit Ministry aka Christ Life Church) in Old Ife Road Olaoogun, Ibadan. Oyo State. I may possibly help you get their mail address later. Its one of the first books I read after knowing Christ. Peace!
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by oluwarinu: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2010
The book is very much available to buy. He is currently hosting a programme (Advance Ministers' Conference - AMS) every first thursday in the month at The National stadium Surulere. 10am. His books are always on display and Alone with God is available there for your pick.
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by arcOluwasanmi(m): 5:14am On Oct 27, 2019
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by arcOluwasanmi(m): 5:16am On Oct 27, 2019
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by orisa37: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2019
liftedone:

In The Privacy of your Room.
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by sylvadann: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2019
orisa37:

In The Privacy of your Room.

pls share the books with me too o;alone with God and davinci code; silvany830@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2019
RAPHEAL6:
Please send it (alone with God PDF) to my Gmail. Okunavoke@gmail.com.... Thank you

Me too at ambrosrislord@gmail.com
Pls encourage me in christiandom. I'm beginning to enjoy Christianity
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by dhaermie01: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2020
profdhaermie01@gmail.com is my email, please send me the book "alone with God" by bishop francis wale oke
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by dhaermie01: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2020
arcOluwasanmi:

Please share the pdf format with me.

juyin4god@gmail.com

Thank you.

This is my email - profdhaermie01@gmail.com, please kindly send the book "alone with God by bishop Francis wale Oke" to me too

Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by pyod(f): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
please i would like a copy to damipyo@gmail.com...thanks
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by gbajike(m): 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
samsonola:
I have a copy but it is pdf format and about 400 pages. Can it be sent thru mail attachmehment ? if its possible, send me ur mail

I was searching for this book on the web and your post came up. Do you still have it? Kindly share your copy with me - ijk772000@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by azubike1: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
Alone with God by Wale Oke

Please I know this is an old thread but if anyone knows where I can get the book in Lagos please let me know. Or send to azubikeezeilo@gmail.com if you have the PDF. THANK YOU!
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by jerryosho: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Please anyone that have gotten the e-copy of alone with God by Francis Wale Oke should please help me ooooo.

My email is:
jerryosho@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke by Bigboss15: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pks, anyone with the soft copy of the book. Indeed it pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? / END TIME CHURCH :see Design Of Entrance / How Many Children Did King Solomon Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.