Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

'My Wife And Kids' TV Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show (12094 Views)

Request For A Movie Or TV Show Link Here / Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show / Have You Guys Seen 'Wetin Dey' TV Show? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Z4M4eva(f): 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2006
My Wife 'N' Kids

Franklin is a real cutie Kady's 'little boyfriend' cheesy Kady is adorable and gorgeous kiss Claire and Junior are just like any other teenager kiss Mike and Jay are a 'Cute Couple' the 'Kyle' family are just so purrfect and the show is absolutely S.U.P.E.R.B!

I just love it!  Anyone else like 'My Wife 'N' Kids'?

1 Share

Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by ababoy1(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2006
Best Program (Comedy) on TV (for me) by a long mile
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Priscila(f): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2006
That program has made human beings very selfish and have cut roots with other relatives. Its just my wife and kids. Every one only cares about the closest family. But it is a very good comedy. I know of a man who stopped helping his distance family when he just heard about my wife and kids
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Eastcoast(f): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2006
The show is interesting but sometimes, hmm i don't know. They copy the cosby show alot. i like junior best. he is just himself. michael doesn't really know how to act. overall, i prefer the beanie mac show to my wife and kids.
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Hotstepper(f): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2006
i love the show. I can watch it for the whole day over and over again tongue
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Badman888(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2006
The show is so cool, I try my best not to miss any episode
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Free(f): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2006
I love my wife and kids
why they made Junior so stupid,,,,, his studity on the show be tooo much aaaah
claire is dumb toooo
katie ---is cute
i like the show but i think they go overboard most of the time with the funnies
that it seems stupid
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Eastcoast(f): 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2006
yeah. what of katie's boyfriend. i think his name is kevin or so. they make him to be very smart. He is also very cute.
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Badman888(m): 1:46am On Mar 13, 2006
but he kinda acts stupid
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Z4M4eva(f): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2006
Yeah Franklin is intelligent.He's very smart for his age.

I love it when he plays the piano and I love the episode he taught Kady how to play the piano.

Did anyone see the 'Bahamas' episode too,when the kyle family went for holiday in the Bahamas,and Claire got drunk.
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Eastcoast(f): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2006
@z4m4eva thanks, his name is franklin. he is very young but brilliant. i watched the episode in which he taught katie to play the piano. it was very funny. the karl family were having a talent night in their house. franklin played most of the song while katie presssed only one key occasionally. i also watched the bahamas episode. i like the tony guy. in that episode michael and jay went on a cruise to an island and kinda forgot. it's been long i watched that episode. anyway.
i don't know whether this is happening from my station or something but have the station from which u watch the show, been repeating past episodes? They even go as far as repeat the very first episode when a different girl was acting as claire.
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Free(f): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2006
Did anyone see the 'Bahamas' episode too,when the kyle family went for holiday in the Bahamas,and Claire got drunk.
yesoooo i saw that one, aint that the same on they had that fine gay dude, he was fine, i hope he aint gay for real

does anyone know what happen to the dark skin gurl who used to play claire,
i thought she acted better than the new claire, i was kinda upset when they
changed her, she had a lil attidude by she was cool
the new claire she kinda dumb,
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Z4M4eva(f): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2006
@EastCoast it's ok.Yeah L.O.L Mike and Jay got stranded on an island, and they couldn't get back,Jay was getting so hysterical,crying and screaming,acting all funny and weird. Mike was trying to act all calm and like he doesn't have a care in the world,but he started getting all hysterical too!damn!that was quite funny and made me laugh! cheesy

And yes, it gets a bit annoying when they keep repeating the same episode over and over and over again,it's gets boring because no one wants to see the same thing again.

@Free,the dark skinned girl who used to play Claire,she probably stopped acting the role because they thought the 'new' Claire could act better? I really don't have a clue why she stopped acting, I actually think she's prettier than the 'new' Claire sort of.

But the 'new' Claire is pretty too but yeah she can be dumb sometimes.
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Eastcoast(f): 12:20am On Mar 14, 2006
i think i prefer the new claire. the other one was too young for the part. u know, all the boyfriend thingy that has been introduced. she was also adding too much attitude to the role.
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Badman888(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2006
Yea i agree, and the way she looked too didnt really fit into the family kind off.
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Eastcoast(f): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2006
u are right badman. wink
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Z4M4eva(f): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2006
The Kyle family at the Bahamas.

Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Z4M4eva(f): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2006
Different cute pics of the Kyle family.

Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Z4M4eva(f): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2006
Cont.

Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Z4M4eva(f): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2006
And finally Tony's Girlfriend.

Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by tejuoso1(f): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2006
the show is very funny but they overdo it like when micheal made junior sleep outside. my favourite episode is when they had a pie fight and when junior moved out of the house. the worst episode is when vennessa wants to have her baby at home. jay is fat and too white like plain bread.
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Free(f): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2006
one of my fav episode was the one they had that muscle boy, "(INDEED)
that was hilarious cheesy cheesy
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Z4M4eva(f): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2006
@Free l.o.l it sure was.

Did you also see the episode da whole family were getting fat and fat and fat! l.o.l even lil kady! and what made it even more funny was they kept eating more and more n more! cheesy
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Free(f): 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2006
yea i saw that one is was funny as hell, LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Eastcoast(f): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2006
As for me my favorite episode was when junior got his new girlfriend and they had sex for the first time on his dad's bed. unfortunately for junior, he got bursted by his dad and trust michael, he moved junior's room to the garage sad
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Z4M4eva(f): 11:52am On Mar 15, 2006
I know. Junior had to sleep in the garage, he made a room for himself there.How sad.
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Free(f): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2006
yep that was sad what micheal did, two wrongs dont make it right

the episode i didnt like was the one jay and micheal went to that meditation trip, and they had to
sleep in separate roooom and micheal was just acting a FOOL, it wasnt funny,
and the one the whole family went to that one chiness restaurant,
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Badman888(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2006
yea the one they went to Chineese resturant was annoying
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Z4M4eva(f): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2006
l.o.l.

You mean the episode they set up their own ' Family Restaurant'? And they were sort of competing with the Chinese Restaurant, 'Cos they were taking the Kyle's family Customers away.l.o.l

And they got this G.U.Y to eat up all of the 'Chinese Restaurant' food, so there ain't no more for any Customers. This big 'Enormous' G.U.Y. l.o.l
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Eastcoast(f): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2006
There was one episode in which they went to a japanese restaurant and had a rivalry with a white family sitting beside them
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Z4M4eva(f): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2006
I guess I missed that episode. sad Can't remember it. embarassed
Re: 'My Wife And Kids' TV Show by Badman888(m): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2006
Yea he fought with the guy at the gas station first before they met at the Japanese resturant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. / Uche Jombo Features In 'Kondo Game' Policeman’s As Policeman's Wife / Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.