Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

She Is 10 Years Older Then Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is 10 Years Older Then Her Boyfriend (2777 Views)

Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? / My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is 10 Years Older Then Her Boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2011
She is 39 and he is 29. And she loves him and she is one of the sexiest black women on earth.
Those in the US and Hollywood know this fact of true romance between Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade.

Even at 39, Gabrielle looks younger and sexier than majority of Nigerian girls 10 years her junior.

So, what has age got to with two consenting adults who want to love each other?

Romance is not for small boys and girls.

It is for adults.

Re: She Is 10 Years Older Then Her Boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2011
Re: She Is 10 Years Older Then Her Boyfriend by Goldieluks: 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2011
Orinkina papa go and put a ring on some girl's finger,stop all these fronting. angry
Re: She Is 10 Years Older Then Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2011
Orikinla:

Even at 39, Gabrielle looks younger and sexier than majority of Nigerian girls 10 years her junior.

So, what has age got to with two consenting adults who want to love each other?

Oga, so what's your point?

If she looks younger and sexier than majority of Nigerian Girls 10 years her junior, what is your business with that? What has age got to do with two consenting Nigerian adults who want to love each other, irrespective of the fact that Gabrielle looks younger and sexier?

Are you discombobulated?
Re: She Is 10 Years Older Then Her Boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2011
Isn't she hotter than summer fever?

Any guy with a hot rod will go for her even when she turns 40 in 2012.

Older women are good for younger men to learn from their long years of experience.

The older the deeper.
Re: She Is 10 Years Older Then Her Boyfriend by Goldieluks: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2011
angry angry grin grin
Re: She Is 10 Years Older Then Her Boyfriend by 195(f): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2011
Cheii Gabrielle union Just made me wet my shorts embarassed embarassed
Re: She Is 10 Years Older Then Her Boyfriend by slimyem: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2011
unkle orki,stop wanking off on gabriell's pictures.go get a life and a wife. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Is 10 Years Older Then Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2011
Ori bobo u get good taste for women sha cheesy
Re: She Is 10 Years Older Then Her Boyfriend by silvertuke(m): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
Oh boy he go make sense if person from back enter oooo
Re: She Is 10 Years Older Then Her Boyfriend by AfroBlue(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2011
dem old pics

she got much more yansh now

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Over A Broken Heart / The Miss Valentine Challenge [Round 1] / My Babe Is Hotter Than Your Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.