Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:34 PM

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (31232 Views)

Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bright007(f): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2011
JoKE ooooooooooooOOOoooooooOooooooooo.

THIS THREAD IS JOKELESS!

CAN SOMEBODY PLS FIND JOKE IN HERE!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2011
jackpot:

is that supposed to mean Good Afternoon or what? undecided

Lol! What d'you think? hmmm  cheesy

By the way, I'm looking for my swthrt. . .have you seen him

@ 007, show us the way to salvation. . .
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2011
Efemena_xy:

Lol! What d'you think? hmmm  cheesy

By the way, I'm looking for my swthrt. . .have you seen him
he's in the Lounge toilet making lurv to Idowu-obo! tongue cheesy

You want a three-some?
tongue cheesy no offence wink

@ 007, show us the way to salvation. . .
this thread is really hopeless. Majority of Jokes sectionites despises it.

the thing sef don tire Idowu-obo but she doesn't want to admit it shocked
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2011
bright007:

JoKE ooooooooooooOOOoooooooOooooooooo.

THIS THREAD IS JOKELESS!

CAN SOMEBODY PLS FIND � JOKE IN HERE!

we don look but we no see the joke, Sir

maybe Idowu-obo hid it inside her iron pant wey resemble inverted canopy[/B]
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2011
Dirty boi sad

C'mon apologize for that rude statement.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2011
wen u luv somebody n u dont know hw to show it u pretend to hate, FACT,  jackpot tk note,

pls mr jackpot u r ridiculing dis thread with all dis craps, stop lets move on, u r a man not a boy angry angry

where was i,

ekaette! ekaette!!. angry angry angry angry, abeg com help me buy mtn credit, i get internatinal call to make,  grin grin grin.my container don land grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bright007(f): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2011
@efe:d way to salvation?Tell her to respect $ recognise joke section's movers $ shakers!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2011
DONkollione:

pls mr jackpot u r ridiculing dis thread with all dis craps, stop lets move on, u r a man not a boy angry angry

where was i,

ekaette! ekaette!!. angry angry angry angry, abeg com help me buy mtn credit, i get internatinal call to make,  grin grin grin.my container don land grin grin

just say you want to chook your pencil of a dickkk inside her GP Tank sized punny!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2011
@Efe
i apo. .po. .popo. .polo. .logi. .gi. .gigi. . *NEPA takes light*

@OP

*most useless bad-belle offtopic since the days of Adamu*

this thread doesn't only suck, it licks and bites too cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^ apologize properly.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2011
jackpot:

chi wetin? cheesy cheesy

dem send you to seduce me? cheesy cheesy cheesy

*pours kerosene, lights matches and burns down thread* tongue tongue tongue cheesy

Lol. Seduce a man old enough to be my grand daddy, who is in lurv with a certain lady and can't express it I think not. tongue
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2011
ARareGem:

Lol. Seduce a man old enough to be my grand daddy, who is in lurv with a certain lady and can't express it I think not. tongue
sorry, but my criterias are damn too high. I don't fall anyhow tongue

@Efe
I apolo-rice
cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
Fine - won't speak to you anymore. . .
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2011
worst offtopic in the making

Page 5 and counting, yet no jokes.

We dey laugh in pidgin at this SAHARA DESERT  tongue thread! cheesy

[size=16pt]Dry! Drier!! Driest!!! [/size] tongue tongue cheesy

@Efe
come on, you know I was only teasing you. Okay, I apologize embarassed
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2011
Stop barking! Yeesh. I'm trying to listen to some good music here.
* Turns back to listen to- Akanchawa, eh eh, akanchawa, eh eh akanchawa . . .*
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2011
Wowzie efe u don land hullo,how borri sorry my security dog is barking its cheaper using dogs dan humans dis days.Care for anytin?

Don u no go chop dinner ni akpu dey o cheesy

Gem na restaurant u come wey wear make up so,mehnnn tenk gawd my honet no dey lounge o.Kai see temptation osano ooo
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2011
ARareGem:

Stop barking! Yeesh. I'm trying to listen to some good music here.
* Turns back to listen to- Akanchawa, eh eh, akanchawa, eh eh akanchawa . . .*

^^ lol! Girl you are funny! Na which kind music be that? Never heard of it before lol!

@Jackpot, u r 4given  cheesy

** suddenly remembers her missing swthrt**
** sobs uncontrollably on Jackpot's shoulder. . . **
Oh J. .j. Jackpot! What had you done to him?? Pls find him! Pls bring him back for me!

**still sobbing loudly, Efe accidently dribbled some saliva ' n tears on his new shirt! **
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bright007(f): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2011
@efe: are u sobbing?oooohhh!I know,u are sobbing for this dry thread.
My dear,tears cant solve it.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^ shut up 007 grin grin

@ Id baby, I see you jare. How body? kiss
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bright007(f): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2011
Aaahhhh!efe,she don give u drink ni?You come dey silence ur one $ only bros for public.
No worry,u go meet me for house.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2011
Lol! Abeg save the agression for later when we reach camp jor!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bright007(f): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2011
Efemena_xy:

^^ lol! Girl you are funny! Na which kind music be that? Never heard of it before lol!

@Jackpot, u r 4given  cheesy

** suddenly remembers her missing swthrt**
** sobs uncontrollably on Jackpot's shoulder. . . **
Oh J. .j. Jackpot! What had you done to him?? Pls find him! Pls bring him back for me!

**still sobbing loudly, Efe accidently dribbled some saliva ' n tears on his new shirt! **

you know say as Veterinary Doctor wey he be, he decided to give a fowl injection for yansh na so d aggressive fowl countered his moves, snatched d syringe from him and stabbed his pot-belly with it.

Na so d thing take happen, take heart wink

*gives Efe a handkerchief to wipe tears* cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2011
Efemena_xy:

Efe deari, are you serious Over a trillion copies were sold worl' wide. 'Nways, how body?

Idowuogbo:

Gem na restaurant u come wey wear make up so,mehnnn tenk gawd my honet no dey lounge o.Kai see temptation osano ooo

Gal, see how you just make me dey blush. But I nor use make-up o, na olive oil I just use arrange myself. cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by kingron: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2011
@idowu, small progress dey ooo but Obiageli they make fins difficult, she don chop ma moni finish nd she still dey say capital NO, help me talk 2 ha
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bright007(f): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
**Clears throat**I don come.Who dey here?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2011
[quote author=ARareGem link=topic=823587.msg9765941#msg9765941 date=1323887282
Gal, see how you just make me dey blush. But I nor use make-up o, na olive oil I just use arrange myself. cheesy

[/quote]
Eeeeen hennn I talk am b4 I no say na cooking oil dey make u glow na, but babe d eye shadow nko shey charcoal or water colour cheesy
[quote author=kingron link=topic=823587.msg9766410#msg9766410 date=1323891581]
@idowu, small progress dey ooo but Obiageli they make fins difficult, she don chop ma moni finish nd she still dey say capital NO, help me talk 2 ha
cheesy
Give her time and change swagga probs eating our menu cud impress her since she's d chef,abi wetin u feel wink

@efe
Body dey n all dis end of d year party dey stress me o ,I gats deal wiv bookings like say na x and o I dey play.By d way u dey on diet abi u dey fast ,u are yet to place an order if na budget tell me I go collect ur 0AP card do u discount cheesy wink
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2011
*she starts spring cleaning in d lounge why whistling to one of FELA songs(water no get enemy)*

Kai all dis end of d year party sef don dey begin stress me o, see as dem wan spoil my furnitures wiv dier hard arse imagine see as dis one don begin rock and roll for leg angry angry.I will survive sha it is well,lounge jus dull my correct people don go work go earn money wey dem go blow dis weekend for bar,I hope dem tip my staff sha. Kai forsee dis weekend kekaiscene go bedt cant wait cool cool cool

*she continues to tidy d lounge,and instructs one of d junior chefs to make a Tip jar*
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chibaby5(f): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2011
Finally!! ! grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2011
^na so I tot u go don see menopause b4 anoda open,jESUS IS LORD!

Oya wetin u go drink she na sambuka shots or tequila sunsrise u wan use wash anusss grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by StudioCFR(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2011
Badosky
your mouth and finger join no go kill you grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chibaby5(f): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^na so I tot u go don see menopause b4 anoda open,jESUS IS LORD!

Oya wetin u go drink she na sambuka shots or tequila sunsrise u wan use wash anusss grin

Hahahahah. . . Yes Jesus is the Son of God Indeed.

Ahhh none of those. Pass the CouRvoiSier wink cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Olodo Facebook Status / Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus / Jonathan Grants Amnesty to Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.