Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? (8988 Views)

Nigerians Abroad Sent $21Billion Home In 2015 / Some Reasons Why Nigerians Abroad Are Not Coming Home / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2007
Haba vicjustice you for pity am just small now, see as you just open am waaaaaaaaaaaa. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by rume(m): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2007
@ poster, Even if you are'nt in Nigeria, I sense something is wrong. As an evangelist, I think you need help so that you don't make others fall. Well, that's if you really are. Don't play with that word! !
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2007
Mad Props Vic. Mad Props.

Jayon na wa for you ooo, I hear say dillusion dey happen when hunger don nack person proper. In your case, maybe you were just born with it, but try tame your tongue from now on.
See as you just let bros expose your yansh like that, abi na good thing?
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by dachamp(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2007
wat a nonsence!
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by texas543(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2007
Wetin Ribadu still dey do for EFCC? VIC u are the man!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2007
Vic-justice wrote:Before you see reasons with this lie-maniac known as Jayon, I’d suggest you guys to go through his various posts.
My people, na this poor man whey dey find opportunity to use leg enter Europe naim dey claim say he dey London and New York, and people dey beg am for money?

Reply from Jayon(is it because you called me on phone and I refused to pick up your call, that’s why you choose to spoil my image like this….well people if you are wondering who the person who called me asking for money was its Vic justice, I never wanted to expose him before but he has forced me to, and people its him, after this post don’t ever call me again.

Reply from jayon(yea d10 called my cousin who was meant to resume school with him in Westminster but the boy told me its 50k and was wondering when 99£ turned to 50k that’s why I asked).
These are some of his quotes bellow:

Quote from: jayon on August 10, 2007, 06:46 AM please how much is the cost of a Uk student visa
i mean currently

Vic justice: Here, he desperately needs help for visa sponsorship letter
That’s was a post, I posted on behalf of myself, I was the one who was meant to send a sponsorship letter to my cousin but instead of sending letter down from a long distance so decided to ask for the format so as to help him write it himself instead of me sending letter from abroad

Quote from: jayon on August 12, 2007, 08:37 AM Please how do i write sponsorship letter .the person that want to sponsor me ask for the format please who can help and with full detail or the format , please to submit my application tommorow please, He said he doesn't know the student format please help before tonight

vicjustice:He claims to be in his dream paradise:
(reply from jayon) yeah ppl around came (mania king, tunde, grandbaby)those are the people who where present at the party.huh but about free visa that’s all joke

Quote from: jayon on August 26, 2007, 11:49 PM (2nd of sept)next week is my birthday at Brooklyn ,New York, you are all invited, if u have no visa count on me to get you one you are all invited

vicjustice:He's promising to (just) give away £500 for fun
(jayon replies) it’s all a joke ,at the end of my post, I included its all a joke never knew why u removed it I said just kidding all pics from 419eaters.com…, even Siena contributed to the post. And he knows I scam bait
Quote from: jayon on September 20, 2007, 02:29 AM Last week i started with a kolomental stuff indicating to people, i chat with that are in nigeria, if they can send me the pics of a kolomental stuff ****According to how i say they shld pose****** will send them 5,000£, nah so all of them begin dey craise, but i want you all to choose the best kolomental man or woman then will send maybe just 500£ to him, you are all judges ******** Kiddin but all pics courtesy of www.419eater.com

Vic-justice:Oh, he wants to go back, but to where?
(Jayon replies was joking about this, have all ways told ppl in the room that have never been to Nigeria for some years now…….
Quote from: jayon on August 21, 2007, 08:50 AM so am in Nigeria because of this people to take 'em along with me when going back, please gimmie feeds, need your advice , lonely2face@yahoo.com

vicjustice bove he's in Nigeria, but below he'd be coming "for the first time" to Nigeria.
(Jayon replies)yea its my first time if you like it or not….say watcha want to say but its my first time ever,

Quote from: jayon on September 18, 2007, 05:15 AM coming home this December, for the first time, i need someone to take me about and stay close to me because i know no one in naija
Requirement:
Must be a woman and nice .
Thanks winans eli-adewole

vicjustice:He hasn't even applied for visa yet, but he already plans to have a romance with a female guide. what a dream!
(Jayon replies) yea I wrote that for my cousin’s sake not mine and it was my cousin who was applying for uni, it has always been in my post….take that bro
Quote from: jayon on August 21, 2007, 05:10 AM@d10 congrats, am going to westminster university but have nt applied for visa yet due to passport palava, diz my number 08029314720 or mail address lonely2face@yahoo.com, we need to talk,because am going to go and read business computing at harrow campus.please we need to see (And want to know how u wrote your letter of sponsorship).hoping for your reply

Vic justice:Oh, he's American citizen struggling for visa?
(jayon replies) I told sienna the last time we talked that I was an American citizen right then I was in UK (my family lives in UK)but I deal with bizz in US. Anything u say its up to you
Quote from: jayon on September 17, 2007, 09:49 PM Am a stateless man, well am from america but live in america but all my family are in london (extended family),about the diamond thats my main priority*****Trust Americans****

vicjustice: Ok, Igbo man at last
(Jayon replies) my mum is from delta and my dad a Yoruba man, I had loved to be an Igbo man so its my choice not urs bro…if I like to be an Igbo man
Quote from: jayon on September 28, 2007, 07:52 AM all baifran people let's have our talks here, igbo kwenu ******Free Nwazurike****
vicjustice:He claims to be Biafrian, i can't remember Oyo state being a part of Biafra
(Jayon replies): Change of tribe, don’t you get it…….try fix up and about the school was a student of fegco for 2yrs later changed school, that’s when I went to cardinal pole in London.

Quote from: jayon on August 06, 2007, 02:47 AMPLEASE WHERE DO I GET Birth Certificate or Age declaration
OR even Letter of identification from Local Government of origin or residence,
Please am new to the nigerian factor please anyone with a good idea? am from oyo state

Quote from: jayon on August 27, 2007, 01:14 AM i am a fegco boy , federal government college ogbomosho,my nick is jayon the baddest boy, i got pix for ya all

vicjustice:Those who are "first world citizen" don't boast it out because they just don't care.
(Jayon replies):It was all good but to be frank with you, the author of the post was my friend(niceuzor) so it was a way of kicking is butt
Quote from: jayon on September 16, 2007, 12:21 AM ugly and nice place to be but the only thing that can take me there is to hunt for diamonds or nutin,i like the president because as i am a first world country citizen, i can't just go to all this third world country any how and gambia is worst,i can't pray for my driver to go to that place never

vicjustice:Yoh, the rich international (or perhaps say internet-ional) man.
(Jayon replies): would rather give the poor money than give u….I love giving ok but not to people who has hands and cannot work.
Quote from: jayon on September 14, 2007, 07:44 AM tell us how much everything going to cost, maybe we can send u the money or the items doh

vicjustice:I wonder what a guy like this would do to the Nigerians at home if he finds a way out.
I was joking with ‘em,tryin to correct ‘em but sorry for the hard language used there.
Quote from: jayon on August 24, 2007, 06:40 AM whatsup with what, i said foolish nigerians,i told ya all already that i like advicing people,so most post i put on thread is to advice people,eg, Lying is my Hobby,Pastor Dancing Yahoozey,2face stole My song, someone told me to advice him then i post the thread to get comment so as to reply them,African Monkies
@aloib, u be proper mumu(Olu-Monkey Ade-Gorilla)

vicjustice:Would someone who really has money brag this much about money?
(Jayon replies): the poster was always tackling my post that’s why I did it in return to him)
Quote from: jayon on August 23, 2007, 04:49 AM what kind of stupid topic is this , rubbish, job means nothing to me but money,its shld have been tagged what kind of money did u spend in your first trip abroad for me i spend pounds sterling, unah ;Dego

vic justice:Perhaps he means Lagos-Onitcha, even at that, he can't make it "every week".
(Jayon replies): that’s for real, I do travel but never meant it for boastin, it’s a kind of way ppl talk in US(NY)….e.eg got much diamond that I cld hardly speak, got much money that a bank can’t contain)
Quote from: jayon on August 18, 2007, 06:57 AM@ Mp007 congrats , lol, Travlling by december when me dey travel almost everyweek,u dey book flight every year or month, u need to die in US

vic justice: Childish bragging
(Jayon replies): its ain’t childish dude that’s for real, I do travel but never meant it for boasting, it’s a kind of way ppl talk in US(NY)….e.g. got much diamonds that I cld hardly speak, got much money that a bank can’t contain
Quote from: jayon on August 18, 2007, 06:49 AM MP007@ You are a big monkey u need to live there forever no place like home, am going to france tomorrow to buy perfume then i will visit my cousin in london,i will then head to japan to see my family friend, isn't that sweet die,live for US.u don hear

Vic lemon plus: Such a mouth organ, just feel like slapping these shit out of your big lips.
Jayon replies: Don’t ever call me again…….never I repeat u thief wanted to scam bait you checkout www.419eater.com ….would have thought u leasons u need to learn.Ole Vics lemon plus. Scammer,scams,scammed,scumm
Quote from: jayon on August 18, 2007, 04:34 AM Wetin Dey diz yankee wey everybody dey yarn about, i just travel for holidays opari, rather than stay all my life there, rubbish
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2007
sad sad sad sad with the few words of mine i think its time vic-plus shut up
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by texas543(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2007
jayon:

Reply from Jayon(is it because you called me on phone and I refused to pick up your call, that’s why you choose to spoil my image like this….well people if you are wondering who the person who called me asking for money was its Vic justice, I never wanted to expose him before but he has forced me to, and people its him, after this post don’t ever call me again.

Can't you see your line of reasoning If indeed it was VIC that asked you for money,do you have to post that all Nigerians ask you for money? You are just finding a way of "re-claiming what/who you are not" and Nairalanders are not stupid lipsrsealed VIC u are still da man!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2007
when i read thru all diz post, i note that all the people tacklin me are nigerians at home, is it because we nigerians abroad don;t give you money or wetin, haterz don't hate, @Dantecmu my brother much love for the post,
Warfy Boy:

have you asked your mother who deflowered her

you mess up for this your post you hear

y u go dey kall us beggers now?, on top which levo? how many pipo u dey feed? abi how many pipo u dey dash money sef? how much u even get? a 17 years old guy/girl here in nigeria will feed u n your family as long as you want, wetin dey worry u self, "kind of of beggar" u dey mad? u don c money?

country hard, no b everybody e hard for, som dey enjoy pass u wel well, so keep your dirty foreign currency, okay, its u n your family biz

you get money?

d person wey ask u self na mess up person, e no kno say na alarm dey rock u 4 yonder?

rubish!!!

mess u and your change u called money!!!!
seun u dey here wey person dey yarb my mama ooooh. may God forgive u poster,
iykrion:

Jayon,
Your case is a good example of fraud operating under the cloak of Nigerians in diaspora. Certainly, describing you as a liar an understatement. You did not stop at just telling cheap lies, you even went on to impersonate, what a criminally minded fellow you are! Haven't you realised that the level of your stupidity gives course for concern? If you claim to know God, then ask him for forgiveness, because you have bought for yourself a first-class ticket to HELL.
As regards your accomplice (Dantecmu), I have nothing different to tell you.

@Vicjustice,
I think you deserve commendation of every well meaning members of this forum. Nigeria needs your type to clean up the mess that people like Jayon and Dantecmu have put her into. Kudos!
you are funny bro ,what do you know abt fraud, come to US and don't die living in naija,
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Vicjustice: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2007
I thank you guys for your complements, appreciations and supports, i really do appreciate; and i thank goodness that there are many smart people in Nairaland who see Jayon falling from stupidity to stupidity with every emphasis as he tries to defend his lies with further lies. See how worthless a guy like this could be.
Sure, Dantecmu is your kind, birds of same feather. I'll attach his own bragging comments so people could see why you're a perfect match.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Vicjustice: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2007
THIS IS WHY Mr. DANTECMU HATES ME SO MUCH AND IS WILLING TO ATTACK ME IN SUICIDE BOMBING. YOU CAN SEE THAT HE'S ONE LIKE JAYON, WHAT A SHAME THERE ARE GUYS LIKE THESE
I thought Dantecmu was for real when he sent me text messages (with a Nigerian mobile number) explaining to me that he was in the UK, Ireland, South Africa etc. Among other things, he made me believe that he's a rich man, but things later fell apart when i found him lying even about his name and intentions and later, i was surprised to see him confessing under visa pressure as you can see bellow:

Dantecmu:

PPLE JUGEMENT DAY DRAWS NEARER EVERY SECOND AND I HAVE ALL LOOPHOLES COVERED EXEPT FINANCIAL ASPECT. NOW THE ISSUE IS THIS WOULD BE GOING FOR MY INTERVIEW SOON AND I WANNA KNOW HW MUCH BANK STATEMENT SHOULD BE INVOLVED FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS FOR  HOLIDAYS AND ALSO IF I NEED TO COLLECT A PHOTOCOPY OF MY HOST GREEN CARD CAUSE ALL I HAVE IS AN INVITATION LETTER. ACCOMODATION, FEEDING TAKEN KARE OFF BY MY HOST AS INDICATED IN THE LETTER OF INVITATION. I NEED OPINIONS VIEWS FROM PPLE WHO HAVE BEING DER AND EITHER CONQURED OR WAS CONQURED. I HAVE VERY LITTLE TIME LEFT PSYCHOLOGICALLY AM READY SPIRITUALLY AM GOOD TO GO PASSPORT WISE AM TRAVELLED BUT I KNOW THAT STILL DON GURANTEE ME JACK WITH THE AMERICANS.CIAO!
Dantecmu, Boy, it shouldn't be so. You're not at all honest with yourself nor with your correspondents, sometimes (as your various posts reveal) you claim to have a lot of money as one who works in a "multinational org", but here i see you worried about your bank statement, your accommodation and feeding.
This is your quote below.
Dantecmu:

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IF A MY COUSIN WHO IS A STUDENT IN CANADA CURRENTLY RUNNING AN UNDERGRADUTE PROGRAMME IN CANADA CAN INVITE ME FOR DECEMBER HOLIDAYS I WOULD BE SPONSORING MYSELF BECAUSE I WORK WITH MULTINATIONAL ORG HERE IN NIGERIA AND I HAVE BEING TO SOUTH AFRICA, UK AND IRELAND. THIS IS QUITE IMPORTANT TO ME BECAUSE I DONT WANT MY PASSPORT MESSED UP. THE ISSUE NOW IS CAN A STUDENT INVITE ME TO CANADA PLEASE YOUR VIEWS ARE KINDLY AND URGENTLY NEEDED.THANKS
CIAO
You also stated that you were in the Uk and Ireland, and you'd then visit South Africa "to spend a week". With all these bragging, is it not questionable that you're here worried about a bank statement for an ordinary visa?
Here's your post below:
Dantecmu:

Well this is my story january 2007 i had an empty passport with no visas on it with 1 denied application from the american embassy some few years back. i told God look by dec 2007 i want to have travelled in and out of this country as many times as possible as we speak now i just left london for ireland and am goin in to south africa to spend  a week before goin back to nigeria i work in nigeria and am comfortable by Gods grace am still a young boy in his early 20s the trick is this God first honesty and never give up spirit. i still plan to visit all mighty yankee before december by Gods grace.
observations are if you are ok back home please remain there and come here to see your friendz and go back home exept u are on study visa or working visa that is d truth am presently in dublin and can't wait to go back home naija boiz down here miss naija like bad i tell u derz no where like home so all them niggaz who think its all rosy out here u better think twice no space 4 lazy man here o hope you learnt something from this post
ciao
You privately, and publicly stated that you'd be going to the US soon, but how come you're here talking about Canada and a bank statement for the visa?
Remember you even lied about your name and you couldn't remember the name you gave before in the sms you sent me. You brag too much, you say things that you're not, and you claim to be where you've never been. You'd do better when you start to be honnest with yourself. There's obviously not truth in you.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by texas543(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2007
jayon:

when i read through all diz post, i note that all the people tacklin me are nigerians at home, is it because we nigerians abroad don;t give you money or wetin, haterz don't hate,

There you go wrong again! It is the empty barrels that make the most noise! Those that are indeed abroad doing legit work don't make noise lipsrsealed

jayon:

what do you know about fraud, come to US and don't die living in naija,

We know the type of job that the likes of you, who think coming abroad is the ultimate eventually do, when they managed to come at last.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2007
grin grin grin hip hip hurray investigator vic lemon plus, i told u am a brooklyn born breed can't stop boastin cuz thats ma tribe, stop hatin dude
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by royalyinx(m): 12:03am On Oct 02, 2007
Just imagine say this stupid idiot still has the mouth and fucking guts to yarn his balls here again , Gawd seun won't you f#$ck@! do something about this pathetic nit wit Haba pple like this spoil our own nairaland the more even with all evidence laid out by our investigations officer he still doesn's want to shut it up idiot coromiro
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by royalyinx(m): 12:13am On Oct 02, 2007
And to think that all this is coming from a self acclaimed so callef evangelist, HHHHMMMMM You had better go have a rethink and call urself some ayilala personality or somefin
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 02, 2007
grin grin ; haterz why are u hating, please stop begging us for money again,is it by force work, lazy bone
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by niceuzor: 12:33am On Oct 02, 2007
i'm sorry to ask oh who re the haters? embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Sweetaura1(f): 12:36am On Oct 02, 2007
I thought by now the title of the thread would have changed to Vic justice investigation (meanwhile, you did a wonderful job, kudos).

@ Seun,

Seun you should yank off this Jayon with his JARGON. He's a fraudster. If it was a thread on 'wonder banks' you would have reacted.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by niceuzor: 12:41am On Oct 02, 2007
*Hold Hand on HEAD* Jayon Abeg See shocked them say you bi fraudster.

na truth?
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Elgaxton(m): 12:46am On Oct 02, 2007
@Vic

You tooo much abeg, damn u are rugged men. You just take your time open him nyansh well well shocked shocked grin grin grin Men u are patient dude!

@Jayon!

e don beeee for u mumu, now we are beginin to see the 419ners in our midst angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by PurestBoy(m): 12:49am On Oct 02, 2007
@Jayon,

Guy, why don't you apologise and stop all these dirty yabs about you. C'mon '' I am sorry'' and that solve everythings. I'm not happy with all these shits I've been reading all about you.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by niceuzor: 12:53am On Oct 02, 2007
ok on behalf of him i say WE ARE SORRY? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 02, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy since have known seun, he is a good person and i have been in this forum since 2005/2006 and it has really impacted my life,i mean information e.t.c. i was never wrong, i asked a ? and vic replied me with sumtin else i never called for , how dare him blowout my privacy and accuse me of sumtin nt true , anyway God forgive him, but for appology ,i am never gonna beg anyone he deserve to beg me for accusing me, have forgiving him but, undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by niceuzor: 1:27am On Oct 02, 2007
jayon na u dey yarn shocked Huh!!! Nairalander's plz take jayon he Honest Here, don't think otherwise?
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 02, 2007
jayon:

grin grin ; haterz why are u hating, please stop begging us for money again,is it by force work, lazy bone

You really have no shame.
Most decent people would have been remorseful.
A man caught in his lies but still get mouth to talk.
A typical Nigerian rogue
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by royalyinx(m): 1:48am On Oct 02, 2007
I've never seen such a pathetic insolent being on here b4 , Hear him say haterz and trying frantically to speak good english a new york born ajebutter who works for his money legitly and has more money than he can stash away in a bank, Oga oh
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by PurestBoy(m): 2:04am On Oct 02, 2007
You guys should just forgive Jayon and let's move on with the topic of discussion and neglect the poster's profile. Jayon may not refer to himself as the one in abroad that is being begged. We all know that it's obvious that Nigerians at home beg their relatives/friends abroad for money or whatever. I see nothing wrong in this, I have friends and a brother out there and am surviving by God's grace through the money they sent to me. The point is, the way Jayon presented is very insultive and full of pride and I don't expect a fellow Nigerian in the same hussle to talk about a brother in that manner.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nwaka77: 2:37am On Oct 02, 2007
@Vic

I dey salute. Much respect smiley

@thread
LMAO grin grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 02, 2007
LOL.
I was laughing like sallah ram when I read vics input.
He not only dragged jayon out into the market square,he also gave him a sound whipping on his bare buttocks.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 02, 2007
@purestboy grin grin grin grin thanks bro
Haterz keep hating, please ppl its over now post ur view on the topic Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad?
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by McOmo(m): 6:45am On Oct 02, 2007
Shameless retard !
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 02, 2007
grin grin grin ooooh i now see its paining you ppl that much,ok keep asking for money from us,heard, Get To work(No basket for Rotten Mangoe)

(1) (2) (3) (4)

155 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya / Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? / A Case For Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.