Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:57 PM

Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? (8956 Views)

Nigerians Abroad Sent $21Billion Home In 2015 / Some Reasons Why Nigerians Abroad Are Not Coming Home / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by aceman(m): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2007
Egbon Vic, u're da man jooooo!

As for Jargon, lets leave him in his FOOLS PARADISE and self deillusion.

But on another level, I have friends abroad, but i've never begged them for money. Infact, I send money to them to buy me things I prefer to buy abroad! Many of them are actually suffering and they just hang out there because they will be ashamed to come back home empty handed.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2007
I wouldn't want Vic on my tail.Na wah o,you no even take am easy.

As for Jayon,you should prove beyond doubt that you are truly based '' abroad ''.Post your pictures and phone numbers, I'll personally call you to verify and will ask Vic to tender an apology if it be true you are abroad. As a neutral observer plz give us the benefit of doubt.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Kaestro(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2007
I'm not much of a contributor to this forum but I do learn from somethings I read here.I've been wowed by this thread so far ,though its starting to get uninteresting.Anyway I think the accused's post might not have generated much anger,abuse and cursing if someone had asked what he actually meant by begging,perhaps he meant to use the word "ASK" because that is what I think we naija's do.There's absolutely nothing wrong in that.
On another note,this guy looks like he's getting kicks from winding you lot up and maybe if he's comments were ignored rather than responded to he might just slip off.He might not not mean much harm he could just possibly be looking to clarify his thoughts or wondering why this phenomenon ceases to get better, which I think it is.
Anyways big ups to the moderator.You're a big brainer!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2007
@jargon

Even though the recent findings by Vic shows that you are a crook. I will still try and answer your question.

Reasons:

1. These people who "beg" or ask you money might have been the people who have fed you for about 20 something miserable years you were in Naija. (i'm a typical example so i will not complain if they ask me now)

2. You dont expect your family who might have used their life earning or sold the only land they had to send you abroad to die of hunger.

3. Ofcourse the standard of living in Naija is very low.

Advice: if you dont have money to send to them, stop,

1. Boasting to them about how much you make.

2. simply tell them you dont have.

3. No need to insult them, cos they will always be there to accept you when they eventually deport u.

NB. My family even have to send money to some of my relations abroad sometimes.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2007
apocalypse:

I wouldn't want Vic on my tail.Na wah o,you no even take am easy.

As for Jayon,you should prove beyond doubt that you are truly based '' abroad ''.Post your pictures and phone numbers, I'll personally call you to verify and will ask Vic to tender an apology if it be true you are abroad. As a neutral observer plz give us the benefit of doubt.
fine so u are looking for a means to beg me money again , uhuh sorry i mean ask grin grin, won't give my number out thats it angry angry, for d pics, mail me personally if u live in US and we will meet f2f ,so don't jump around askin me to post my pics
Kaestro:

I'm not much of a contributor to this forum but I do learn from somethings I read here.I've been wowed by this thread so far ,though its starting to get uninteresting.Anyway I think the accused's post might not have generated much anger,abuse and cursing if someone had asked what he actually meant by begging,perhaps he meant to use the word "ASK" because that is what I think we naija's do.There's absolutely nothing wrong in that.
On another note,this guy looks like he's getting kicks from winding you lot up and maybe if he's comments were ignored rather than responded to he might just slip off.He might not not mean much harm he could just possibly be looking to clarify his thoughts or wondering why this phenomenon ceases to get better, which I think it is.
Anyways big ups to the moderator.You're a big brainer!!

angry angry angry funny,

nuzo:

@jargon

Even though the recent findings by Vic shows that you are a crook. I will still try and answer your question.

Reasons:

1. These people who "beg" or ask you money might have been the people who have fed you for about 20 something miserable years you were in Naija. (i'm a typical example so i will not complain if they ask me now)

2. You don't expect your family who might have used their life earning or sold the only land they had to send you abroad to die of hunger.

3. Ofcourse the standard of living in Naija is very low.

Advice: if you don't have money to send to them, stop,

1. Boasting to them about how much you make.

2. simply tell them you don't have.

3. No need to insult them, because they will always be there to accept you when they eventually deport u.

NB. My family even have to send money to some of my relations abroad sometimes.

My nick is Jayon not jaygon, u right abt what u say but am tired, why is it only me, am still young, am a giver but that doesn't mean they shld dry my pocket, as for deport, i can't be deported cuz am already and american citizen, grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 05, 2007
angry angry angry please nairalanders, stop following me all about, destroying my personality, have checked about 5 of my post now, the replies is all about me , sayin am a thief did i steal from anyone's house please am warning you.Stop!!!! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Black American Wants To Move To Nigeria - Need Advice! / FG Earned N1.16bn From Rail In Six Months – National Bureau Of Statistics / Aviation Fuel: Airline Operators To Get 3-Months’ Supply At ₦480 – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.