Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,943 members, 7,803,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Which Bank Would You Rather Bank With And Invest In? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Would You Rather Bank With And Invest In? (998 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man / Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Would You Rather Bank With And Invest In? by Ladapo(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2007
which bank wld U rather bank with and invest in? With the new information going on about town that CBN is trying to get the number of mega banks to ten instead of the 25 we presently have.
Re: Which Bank Would You Rather Bank With And Invest In? by mekoyo(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2007
Intercontinental. They are moving at a fast rate.
Re: Which Bank Would You Rather Bank With And Invest In? by Seun(m): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2007
I would rather bank with GTB Plc, but I won't invest in any bank.
Re: Which Bank Would You Rather Bank With And Invest In? by babaife(m): 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2007
One may bank with any bank and invest in any bank provided the security of your fund and investment is guaranteed. personally, i prefer any of the new generation banks for my fund safe keep and investment. but, i dont subscribe to having a savings account and a current account with the same bank no matter how strong the bank. also me and my spouse will not use the same bank. guess you understand why? DIVERSIFICATION
Re: Which Bank Would You Rather Bank With And Invest In? by John90: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2007
I will rather bank with gtb am realy satisfy with dia service
Re: Which Bank Would You Rather Bank With And Invest In? by danys(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2007
omo, na oceanic ooooooooooo,
for banking i may also consider GT but on the whole, na oceanic.
perhaps,u should have added the bank u will also like to work?
same, na oceanic oooooooooooo
Re: Which Bank Would You Rather Bank With And Invest In? by amaikama(m): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2007
Hmmm!! every one with different opinion. how very fortunate. that to say bank with any bank just pray they don't go the way of national and savanah bank. grin
Re: Which Bank Would You Rather Bank With And Invest In? by seyibrown(f): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2007
The bank where I work!!!grin grin grin
Re: Which Bank Would You Rather Bank With And Invest In? by Emeka71(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2007
[b][/b][b]First Inland Bank.[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Uba Takes Over Afex Bank / Which Fx Broker Would You Recommend? / Pls Help: What Are The Most Demanded Items In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.