Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (979565 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by mamawa123: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
D first 6 month expired April 10, 2013.
I have N525k in my savings account. I also
used my spouse Bank statement to support my application. He
has N437k in his account.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kitlady02(f): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hello all,

After submitting my visitor transit visa online application, i realized i made a mistake at the travel dates and purpose part,

Q13: on which date do you intend to the UK? i mistakenly wrote the date my flight will arrive the UK instead of the date it will leave Nigeria for the UK.

Is this enough reason to fill another online application form since i haven't submitted it offline?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by mamawa123: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
You don't need to fill another application. D visa is a multiple visa if approved you can travel at anytime.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kitlady02(f): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
mamawa123: You don't need to fill another application. D visa is a multiple visa if approved you can travel at anytime.

so it wont be regarded as falsification because my booking confirmation says otherwise?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by mamawa123: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
Since you will include your hotel confirmation receipt in your application you will need to fill out a new application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kitlady02(f): 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2013
mamawa123: Since you will include your hotel confirmation receipt in your application you will need to fill out a new application
i am including flight confirmation receipt.
my connecting flight leaves same day.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tolma28(m): 2:13am On Aug 08, 2013
please i need help on uk visitor's visa. i have being refused 3 times (1) ECO not satisfy with my financial circumstance (refusal 2) ECO not satisfy with my financial circumstance (refusal 3) insufficient time for processing of visa application (i intend to attend my institute annual conference).

actually am employed full time with a monthly income of above #120k, and i also have a personal business i run with my wife and is fetching us some amount too. i just registered the company fews months ago after years of operation and ever since we register the company we have being paying our tax as at when due. but we just opened our corporate account but not upto six month, i use my personal account (seperate from my salary account) to run the business and it is this same personal account i have being using for the 3 times i have applied for visa. now i intend to apply for visa again please ihow do i go about it as i intend to use the same personal account for the application. in my previous applications i stated everything about me that could aid my application (such as my marriage cert, company cert) but i intend to add evidence of tax payment and my PHCN utility bills for my personal house.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:16am On Aug 08, 2013
tolma28: please i need help on uk visitor's visa. i have being refused 3 times (1) ECO not satisfy with my financial circumstance (refusal 2) ECO not satisfy with my financial circumstance (refusal 3) insufficient time for processing of visa application (i intend to attend my institute annual conference).

actually am employed full time with a monthly income of above #120k, and i also have a personal business i run with my wife and is fetching us some amount too. i just registered the company fews months ago after years of operation and ever since we register the company we have being paying our tax as at when due. but we just opened our corporate account but not upto six month, i use my personal account (seperate from my salary account) to run the business and it is this same personal account i have being using for the 3 times i have applied for visa. now i intend to apply for visa again please ihow do i go about it as i intend to use the same personal account for the application. in my previous applications i stated everything about me that could aid my application (such as my marriage cert, company cert) but i intend to add evidence of tax payment and my PHCN utility bills for my personal house.

Are you earning more now? Has your financial situation changed since you last applied?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by DisGuy: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2013
nubia doll: So how soon should I re apply?

considering you are going for a specific reason/date, you should apply as soon as you can IMO, explaining your full financial circumstances and cash inflow since that's what was only thing mentioned for refusal-hopefully they dont take it as lodgement- your contribution is not traceable from your account- except you guys have some sort of contract, you can use as evidence

@ Justwise,Vic, Londoncool et al-- can you help?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Trinah: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hello to everyone.

I stayed in the UK from 2008 to 2012 on a student visa for the first 2 years and there after i was on a post study worker visa. I was granted a 6 visitors visa this year 2012 visa travelled twice to the UK during that time . My friend has invited me for a wedding May 2014.I would like to find out if i can apply for a 2 year visitors visa now. Do i have to prove/support why i need a 2 years visa rather than the 6months visa.

Your advise would be greatly appreciated.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Deolu1993: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
Vicjustice:
What type of visa are you applying for?
Well, whatever category it may be, the embassy has little or nothing to do with your school results, it is not a requirement
I am applying for the tier 4 general student visa. And the website says all d documents used in obtaining the CAS should be original and my alevel result is one of the documents.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Dis Guy:

considering you are going for a specific reason/date, you should apply as soon as you can IMO, explaining your full financial circumstances and cash inflow since that's what was only thing mentioned for refusal-hopefully they dont take it as lodgement- your contribution is not traceable from your account- except you guys have some sort of contract, you can use as evidence

@ Justwise,Vic, Londoncool et al-- can you help?
I don't think there is any amount of documents or details that would be accepted as valid explanation for such lump sum "contribution money".
It is important to remember that these people do not have the mentality of Africans, therefore, in their perspectives, (though it is not illegal, but) it is not legitimate either to do such unlicensed money contribution in Europe (especially in this terror era).
So, telling a visa officer that the obvious money lodgement was from unlicensed money contributions will not help at all

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deolu_1993:
I am applying for the tier 4 general student visa. And the website says all d documents used in obtaining the CAS should be original and my alevel result is one of the documents.
You didn't state in previous post that you were applying for a student visa. Well, you have to play by the rules
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by DisGuy: 11:04am On Aug 09, 2013
Vicjustice:
I don't think there is any amount of documents or details that would be accepted as valid explanation for such "lump sum contribution money".
It is important to remember that these people do not have the mentality of Africans, therefore, in their perspectives, (though it is not illegal,) but it is not legitimate either to do such unlicensed money contribution in Europe (especially in this terror era).
So, telling a visa officer that the obvious money lodgement was from unlicensed money contributions will not help at all

Cheers Vic
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tolma28(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
@justwise, the last time i applied was in may, 2013 and the reason for refusal was because of late submission. but the second refusal was in oct, 2012 and i stated that my monthly income varies between 200k - 400k and i used my personal acct which am using for business to apply for it but unfortunately the ECO said he is not satisfied with my financial condition becuz am unable to proof reasonably the sources of the income in my account even after explaining i run a business.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
tolma28: @justwise, the last time i applied was in may, 2013 and the reason for refusal was because of late submission. but the second refusal was in oct, 2012 and i stated that my monthly income varies between 200k - 400k and i used my personal acct which am using for business to apply for it but unfortunately the ECO said he is not satisfied with my financial condition becuz am unable to proof reasonably the sources of the income in my account even after explaining i run a business.

Late submission? Did you apply during your leave or were you going for a conference?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by mackengift: 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
mackengift: I need to know if a female friend in UK can process visa in Uk for a person in nigeria, though they are not married, i need your professional opinion.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 2chains1(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
Please who is going to university of Birmingham to study any international relations related MSC?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Raphel2011: 3:46am On Aug 10, 2013
Hi,
I applied for my visa renewal 3 days ago with my dad and my mum and my sister. We have been to the u.k over 10 times and our last u.k visa that expired was a 5 years tourist visa. I included my personal statement of account and my transcript from the uni which should stand as a proof that I live in dubai. Few things that are bothering me are:
1, My brother was issued a uk study permit but he left the u.k 3 years ago before the completion of his studies to start his business in cotonou. I hope they won't want to delay our application trying to find out where he is?
2, My cousin was in a uni in london till last month. Since she graduated, in d form we stated that we do not know anyone in the u.k bcs she graduated and she is in nigeria now. But in my dad's statement of account, it still shows money was withdrawn with an atm card in london last month. Won't they think my brother is still in uk?
3, My dad is a retired nnpc manager but we are not sure of the exact date we used in the previous application as d date he retired. If the date we stated then and now are different, would this affect the application?
Any help would be appreciated.
Kingsley.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Sharryn: 4:15am On Aug 10, 2013
Hi All,
I appreciate your support in this trend.
Please i need your support, i intend going to the UK on a tourist visa. I have a registered company not upto a month, am a graduate of engineering through with NYSC 26.

What are the necessary documents required of me to process this visa? As per the statement of account i run a personal current and savings account with good sum and land asset worth 15m.

Please your professional advice will be welcomed.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2013
mackengift: I need to know if a female friend in UK can process visa in Uk for a person in nigeria, though they are not married.

Not possible, you have to apply by yourself in Nigeria
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2013
Raphel2011: Hi,
I applied for my visa renewal 3 days ago with my dad and my mum and my sister. We have been to the u.k over 10 times and our last u.k visa that expired was a 5 years tourist visa. I included my personal statement of account and my transcript from the uni which should stand as a proof that I live in dubai. Few things that are bothering me are:
1, My brother was issued a uk study permit but he left the u.k 3 years ago before the completion of his studies to start his business in cotonou. I hope they won't want to delay our application trying to find out where he is?
2, My cousin was in a uni in london till last month. Since she graduated, in d form we stated that we do not know anyone in the u.k bcs she graduated and she is in nigeria now. But in my dad's statement of account, it still shows money was withdrawn with an atm card in london last month. Won't they think my brother is still in uk?
3, My dad is a retired nnpc manager but we are not sure of the exact date we used in the previous application as d date he retired. If the date we stated then and now are different, would this affect the application?
Any help would be appreciated.
Kingsley.

I don't see how any of those issues will affect your application, its not something you should worry too much about.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2013
Sharryn: Hi All,
I appreciate your support in this trend.
Please i need your support, i intend going to the UK on a tourist visa. I have a registered company not upto a month, am a graduate of engineering through with NYSC 26.

What are the necessary documents required of me to process this visa? As per the statement of account i run a personal current and savings account with good sum and land asset worth 15m.

Please your professional advice will be welcomed.

Take your time to read this thread, that question has been answered far too many times before
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Sharryn: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2013
@justwise am on it now,
Will update you all in case any P.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tolma28(m): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
@justwise, late submission as in d ECO said I didn't give 15 work days for processing. Dis actually affected all d institutes member that applied (abt 8 pple).
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
tolma28: @justwise, late submission as in d ECO said I didn't give 15 work days for processing. Dis actually affected all d institutes member that applied (abt 8 pple).

Did you apply during your leave or what? Because i still don't understand the issue of late submission and 15days processing time.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tolma28(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
The conference starts on may 22 but we all submitted our application may 8. So we were all refused visa base on the fact dat we did not give d ECO enough tym to decide.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
tolma28: The conference starts on may 22 but we all submitted our application may 8. So we were all refused visa base on the fact dat we did not give d ECO enough tym to decide.

Oh ok! Are you applying to attend another conference now or just visit?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tolma28(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
Am thinking of applying for anoda conference coming up in Nov 4, 2013. But am also thinking maybe I shud apply as a normal tourist or wat did u suggest. Cuz I can't afford to be refuse dis tym. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
tolma28: Am thinking of applying for anoda conference coming up in Nov 4, 2013. But am also thinking maybe I shud apply as a normal tourist or wat did u suggest. Cuz I can't afford to be refuse dis tym. Thanks

Is this conference work related? Who will be sponsoring you?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by bis7(f): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
tolma28: Am thinking of applying for anoda conference coming up in Nov 4, 2013. But am also thinking maybe I shud apply as a normal tourist or wat did u suggest. Cuz I can't afford to be refuse dis tym. Thanks
you will be refuse this time again.. .sorry that is the fact.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tolma28(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
@justwise, yes is work related, is abt travels and Hospitality and am actually planning on sponsoring myself. Am actually workin in a 3 star hotel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (426)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.