Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (980098 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 8:06am On Aug 09, 2014
Forto: Hi, vic justice and just wise.
Please i need ur help
A friend of mine who we grew up together before he acquired his british citizenship and relocated to the uk is inviting me to the uk by october to visit the uk and also to attend an event, he is going to send me his work appointment letter, bank statements, tenancy agreement, invitation letter to proof he can cover my accomodation and feeding expenses wen i come. On my own part i work for my mum for five years now, though she just registered her business months back, she doesnt pay me a specific salary but uses her staff to deposit money for me occasionally, i have an id card which is d only proof i have to show i work with her, So i intend to spend just two weeks in d uk and return, so i will be responsible for my shopping expenses while my mum will be responsible for my flight tickets, she will state that in a letter. I have about 600k in my account with inflow and outflow. Please what are my chances? Its my first time of travelling
If the company that you work for (which is your mom's) does not have the official status as a registered company for at least one year, then, it is not eligible to be used for visa application.
Your ID card is not good enough, you need an official EMPLOYMENT LETTER which must be at least 12 months old, and you also need an official analysis of your conditions of earnings as well as the method of payments even if your earnings are irirregular or inconsistent
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Forto: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2014
Vicjustice:
If the company that you work for (which is your mom's) does not have the official status as a registered company for at least one year, then, it is not eligible to be used for visa application.
Your ID card is not good enough, you need an official EMPLOYMENT LETTER which must be at least 12 months old, and you also need an official analysis of your conditions of earnings as well as the method of payments even if your earnings are irirregular or nconsistent

So the company has to be registerd for at least one year even if it has been operating for five years now? also its not like its a big company, its just a little catering business dat we manage but the money flow started coming in well as of last year ,she has about 2 million in her acct with good inflow and outflow and still uses her personal savings account to run d business, am her only child so i just had to start assisting her as soon as i was done with the university, do i need an official appointment letter for dat? Cant i explain in a letter about all dat to the embassy?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2014
Forto:
So the company has to be registerd for at least one year even if it has been operating for five years now? also its not like its a big company, its just a little catering business dat we manage but the money flow started coming in well as of last year ,she has about 2 million in her acct with good inflow and outflow and still uses her personal savings account to run d business, am her only child so i just had to start assisting her as soon as i was done with the university, do i need an official appointment letter for dat? Cant i explain in a letter about all dat to the embassy?
Why are you asking the very same answered questions all over again in a different way?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Forto: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2014
Vicjustice:
Why are you asking the very same answered questions all over again in a different way?

I have been reading this thread and 99 percent of cases here are usually money aspect or strong ties to Nigeria, now i dont have an issue in money aspect cos the inflow and outflow of money is very good, and i operate a family business which i believe is a strong tie to Nigeria cos my mum is hardly there so i like run the business myself, which i will detail in a letter to them, so wat do i need an official appointment letter for wen its a family business? so now d problem is my certificate must be up to a year old, give me a reason why my CAC must get up to a year before i can apply? Is d uk not after ur strong ties or ur finances? And certificate to show u operate a genuine business? I have seen so money responses from u guys and its very discouraging which is too bad, i just decided to give it a try , more discouragement. There are some people that still provide all d documents but still get rejected! Its all has to do with the ECO! Vicjistice and justwise are just bad belle people dat dont want people to travel!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by spikesC(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2014
Shlt just got funny grin

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2014
spikesC: Shlt just got funny grin

Rotflmao as well... Loool. cheesy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry359(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2014
Forto:
Vicjistice and justwise are just bad belle people dat dont want people to travel!
Vicjustice & justwise BAD PEOPLE! shocked shocked shocked
Now we have been told by an expert! grin grin grin

And all these thousands of threads we thought that they were trying to help and guide people. wink smiley wink smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2014
Forto:

I have been reading this thread and 99 percent of cases here are usually money aspect or strong ties to Nigeria, now i dont have an issue in money aspect cos the inflow and outflow of money is very good, and i operate a family business which i believe is a strong tie to Nigeria cos my mum is hardly there so i like run the business myself, which i will detail in a letter to them, so wat do i need an official appointment letter for wen its a family business? so now d problem is my certificate must be up to a year old, give me a reason why my CAC must get up to a year before i can apply? Is d uk not after ur strong ties or ur finances? And certificate to show u operate a genuine business? I have seen so money responses from u guys and its very discouraging which is too bad, i just decided to give it a try , more discouragement. There are some people that still provide all d documents but still get rejected! Its all has to do with the ECO! Vicjistice and justwise are just bad belle people dat dont want people to travel!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oh my days!! Why me? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by spikesC(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2014
worry359:
Vicjustice & justwise BAD PEOPLE! shocked shocked shocked
Now we have been told by an expert! grin grin grin

And all these thousands of threads we thought that they were trying to help and guide people. wink smiley wink smiley
I think they're russian spies, sent to disrupt people from travelling to western countries shocked grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2014
spikesC:
I think they're russian spies, sent to disrupt people from travelling to western countries shocked grin
grin grin grin

Ooh come on now! thats a bit of down grading grin, i thought i'm doing better than Russian spies?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2014
Forto:
I was actually assuming that you are an adult when you said something about going through a university.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2014
Vicjustice:
I was actually assuming that you are an adult when you said something about going through a university.

There are loads of kids there these days grin grin... browsing nairaland....looking for ways to get to the UK through Sahara... grin....with mum's family business bank account
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by spikesC(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2014
Vicjustice:

I've learnt to stop such assumption. Some educated black people had warm and salty bath yesterday you know grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by spikesC(m): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2014
justwise: [/b]

There are loads of kids there these days grin grin... browsing nairaland....looking for ways to get to the UK through Sahara... grin....with mum's family business bank account

Now that's wicked grin

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2014

spikesC:
I've learnt to stop such assumption. Some educated black people had warm and salty bath yesterday you know grin
With the unreasonable ranting that he has displayed here, I can only wonder the manner of personality that he has in real life.
I just read and reviewed my correspondece with him to try to figure out what I did to trigger his anger, but I can't see the cause
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2014
spikesC:

Now that's wicked grin

Nope...i prefer a slice of Thailand grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
Vicjustice:
With the unreasonable ranting that he has displayed here, I can only wonder the manner of personality that he has in real life.
I just read and reviewed my correspondece with him to try to figure out what I did to trigger his anger, but I can't see the cause

I found one....you should have said stuff like....its 'god' that issues visa,....you know of an uncle who sales ice water under the bridge that was issued 5yrs visa even without inflow & outflow in his account..... grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by spikesC(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
justwise:

Nope...i prefer a slice of Thailand grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Now i think you're a North Korean spy grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
spikesC:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Now i think you're a North Korean spy grin

You really must be kidding me....how about Cambodian spy? grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by spikesC(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2014

I found one....you should have said stuff like....its 'god' that issues visa,....you know of an uncle who sales ice water under the bridge that was issued 5yrs visa even without inflow & outflow in his account..... grin grin

I think VISA is overrated, my aunt actually got to UK without an international passport grin

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
spikesC:

I think VISA is overrated, my aunt actually got to UK without an international passport grin

grin grin careful..be careful ..you are now sounding like enemy of progress.. grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Danito2(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
@justwise...am Daniel and what are the requirement of visiting friend you have never meet before how can i make up my papers what requirement will be strong evidents?my dad isa sponsering me i am a senior high school student.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by esosa4real(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
I cant pay online for the Visa Application.
AM using A VISA CARD, at first it said "UNSUCCESSFUL", later i tried again with same card, it said "sorry we are having technical dificulties with Worldpay server"

Please what can i possibly do?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry359(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Danito2: @justwise...am Daniel and what are the requirement of visiting friend you have never meet before how can i make up my papers what requirement will be strong evidents?my dad isa sponsering me i am a senior high school student.
Daniel
Sorry but it's best to tell you simply.
You want to visit a friend that you have not met. RED FLAG
You are young high school student RED FLAG
You have no ties to home like property or wife and children RED FLAG

You should not waste Daddies money on doomed visa application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
justwise:
Lol, and to "pray" for devine favour that can make the visa officer turn blind eyes to one's deficiency and ineligibility.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry359(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
OOOOOO Sorry
Should I have told Daniel
to fast and pray, then get daddies money to pay for visa,
then get daddy to pay lawyer to do appeal, prehaps pay lawyer in UK.
Then "Agent"

I an a BAD BOY
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Danito2(m): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
I am 18years old...and i have already got letter of introductory from school
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by spikesC(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
3sha4lyf:

Told you that guy is the lucky one.
Read this comment: https://www.nairaland.com/826936/uk-student-visa-tier-4/292#25351372
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
spikesC:

Told you that guy is the lucky one.
Read this comment: https://www.nairaland.com/826936/uk-student-visa-tier-4/292#25351372

Yeah, I see ur point and I can't agree with you any less. However, I also thing it's a big mismanagement on the Home Office part reason being that you can't take a job from a bad worker and give it to a worse worker. Either their management is poor at managing reshoring, or they dunno what their problem is, hence they can't find the right company to help facilitate, for example visa applications.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by spikesC(m): 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
3sha4lyf:

Yeah, I see ur point and I can't agree with you any less. However, I also thing it's a big mismanagement on the Home Office part reason being that you can't take a job from a bad worker and give it to a worse worker. Either their management is poor at managing reshoring, or they dunno what their problem is, hence they can't find the right company to help facilitate, for example visa applications.

I am not really saying that teleperformance has poor management generally or that this will go on forever, i am just saying that, for now, submitting at VI is a risk one can only attempt at his peril.

UKVI is also to be blamed really, and i do not fancy how they're handling the issue. Maybe because they really don't know what's going on.

But teleperformance has failed in all ramification. This is not their first time to handle visa processing. They're currently providing such services in many countries.
So why this kind of eff up with all their technology equipment and processes.
How can you NOT forward a parcel? Did the parcel got lost on the way? in your office?
or what really happened?
I sent them an email since a week plus now, yet no reply. I can't, personally, do business with people who don't reply correspondence.

I just pray mine comes out next week. Lagos pollution is killing me more than the Ebola

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Danito2: @justwise...am Daniel and what are the requirement of visiting friend you have never meet before how can i make up my papers what requirement will be strong evidents?my dad isa sponsering me i am a senior high school student.

1. You met the person online and he/her invited you to the UK?

2. Does the person work or a student like you?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
spikesC:

I am not really saying that teleperformance has poor management generally or that this will go on forever, i am just saying that, for now, submitting at VI is a risk one can only attempt at his peril.

UKVI is also to be blamed really, and i do not fancy how they're handling the issue. Maybe because they really don't know what's going on.

But teleperformance has failed in all ramification. This is not their first time to handle visa processing. They're currently providing such services in many countries.
So why this kind of eff up with all their technology equipment and processes.
How can you NOT forward a parcel? Did the parcel got lost on the way? in your office?
or what really happened?
I sent them an email since a week plus now, yet no reply. I can't, personally, do business with people who don't reply correspondence.

I just pray mine comes out next week. Lagos pollution is killing me more than the Ebola

Sweetie, we are saying the same thing. And I agreed with you.
Hopefully you won't be caught up in their mess. smiley

Loooool @ bolded. Ha ha ha

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.