Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (980268 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sassybee: 1:31am On Mar 01, 2015
Hello house,

Pls i need your response. when an applicant who has been denied uk visa decides to apply again, would she be required to be interviewed?..Her first application was a while ago, before the interviews began.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry359(m): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2015
sassybee:
Hello house,

Pls i need your response. when an applicant who has been denied uk visa decides to apply again, would she be required to be interviewed?..Her first application was a while ago, before the interviews began.

What was the reason for the first refusal?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by hayorbaami: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2015
Hello house,

I have two friends that wants to visit UK in june and the other in July.
Can I Invite both of them within that short space of time without affecting any of them. Secondly, I hope it will not affect me in anyway because I hold a spouse visa and it expires in November although renewal is easy.

Also, what are the requirement for one that wants to give birth in Uk.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Shedhann: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2015
pato231:

My advice is,you better make do with the 6months and apply for 2 years after it expires,your desperation might lead to the existing visa being cancelled,as you just want to give the visa officer reasons to doubt your initial application.

Thanks a million
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Shedhann: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2015
pato231:

My advice is,you better make do with the 6months and apply for 2 years after it expires,your desperation might lead to the existing visa being cancelled,as you just want to give the visa officer reasons to doubt your initial application.

Thanks a million smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by aibisoye: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
House,

I made a mistake on my application. Myfather is late and i got his DOB wrong compared to the last time i submitted. I have paid and submitted online.

Does it matter?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ifax(f): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
aibisoye:
House,

I made a mistake on my application. Myfather is late and i got his DOB wrong compared to the last time i submitted. I have paid and submitted online.

Does it matter?

It's a minor mistake and may not matter. But if you have money to spare, you can request for a refund(it takes 3-4 weeks though). You can fill a new form and pay while u wait for the refund
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sassybee: 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
worry359:

What was the reason for the first refusal?

A large amount of money was deposited into her account nd she didn't explain the origin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kayode85: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy new month House.My sister used her friends address as where she would be staying in UK,with friends consent.However,After submitting her online form, her friend called to cancel this arrangement,says she is expecting family during same period.Can she cancel d friend' address on the printed application and replace it with that of d hotel she wants to book now.And write a cover letter explaining the reason behind d change of address.
Any suggestions please?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by richietayo: 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
My uncle is inviting me to d UK....du I need to submit my bank statement or his own bank statement wen apply....thank yu
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Lexusgs430: 1:15am On Mar 02, 2015
richietayo:
My uncle is inviting me to d UK....du I need to submit my bank statement or his own bank statement wen apply....thank yu

Inviting you has a visitor or defunct citizen?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by olugbode: 2:27am On Mar 02, 2015
hello house, I've submitted my visa application for visiting visa to attend a wedding and my interview is wed march 4th. I just completed my NYSC and my sister who will be sponsoring the trip just paid 150k into my account for my 10days upkeep but my flight ticket and accomodation will be sponsored by another person. With the balance of that 150k on my statement of account and being a recent lodgement, what are my chances?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by richietayo: 5:41am On Mar 02, 2015
@Lexusgs430 ....*smiles*...u remember me.......anyways as a visitor dis time.......wat du I need?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Lexusgs430: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2015
richietayo:
@Lexusgs430 ....*smiles*...u remember me.......anyways as a visitor dis time.......wat du I need?

Assuming you get refused and you later tender that birth certificate, your matter don get proper k leg !!!
NB: Regarding the visa requirements, read through thread. Matter has been addressed numerous times !!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
kayode85:
Happy new month House.My sister used her friends address as where she would be staying in UK,with friends consent.However,After submitting her online form, her friend called to cancel this arrangement,says she is expecting family during same period.Can she cancel d friend' address on the printed application and replace it with that of d hotel she wants to book now.And write a cover letter explaining the reason behind d change of address.
Any suggestions please?

That will help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
olugbode:
hello house, I've submitted my visa application for visiting visa to attend a wedding and my interview is wed march 4th. I just completed my NYSC and my sister who will be sponsoring the trip just paid 150k into my account for my 10days upkeep but my flight ticket and accomodation will be sponsored by another person. With the balance of that 150k on my statement of account and being a recent lodgement, what are my chances?

You should be more worried about your tie to Nigeria which you don't have looking at your post.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
richietayo:

Both.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
sassybee:
Hello house,

Yes.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by FinanceFitness: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
@justwise, I have a 5 yrs Uk visa that expires soon. Do we now attend interviews for UK visit visas? Just trying to catch up on the process.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sassybee: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
justwise:

Yes.

Thank u @Justwise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
FinanceFitness:
@justwise, I have a 5 yrs Uk visa that expires soon. Do we now attend interviews for UK visit visas? Just trying to catch up on the process.

Very very rarely.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
sassybee:

Thank u @Justwise

They hardly call for an interview for visiting visa though....only if they have changed recently
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kayode85: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
justwise:

That will help.
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by earthrealm(m): 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
nonoski:

Please house i need an answer to my question
Thankx

Register them with different emails..the teleperformance site doesnt hv the capacity to add dependents for visa courier

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sassybee: 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
justwise:

They hardly call for an interview for visiting visa though....only if they have changed recently

Yea, I heard its new and it's required for first time applicants..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tobitee(f): 2:40am On Mar 03, 2015
tobitee:

Thanks a lot. I appreciate your efforts to enlighten me. We all have our passports. I will update as it goes. God bless.

We submitted our application today but we forgot to add our hotel reservation and flight booking. I hope we still stand a chance? Or is there anyway we can get it to them?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by donciccio: 7:56am On Mar 03, 2015
Hello NL's; Justwise, Legxus, Vicjustice & co, I've been refused visa in about 2.1/2 years ago. Reasons stated are; 1. My balance and expenses doesn't tally. (Although I'd a regular and fixed sum constantly deposited as salaries but I guess it's because I spend indiscrimately). 2) I made a mistake on the hotel reservation I made/used then (On the form submitted I mistakenly entered the hotel headquarters address instead of the branch I intended to stay. tho I enclosed the hotel booking in my package submitted. Also, the hotel was outside central London regarded as the tourist centre). 3) they say I didn't provide itinerary of my activities.
Now I wish to apply again, after deducting what I intend to live on I've a balance of 900k in my account (Jan salary:300k, Feb salary: 300k + 2014 leave & 13th month allowy: 500k). I wish to spend not more than 550k for this trip of 10days including travel days. (Flight ticket-200k and 350k for hotel and leisure+shopping)
I earn 300k after tax and pension deductions. for about a year I took a facility which I've been servicing with 100k monthly. finished payments in December2014. So my Jan/Feb credits are 300k each.
My heavy concern is on my expenses because it's been random. That's I spend indiscriminately, no regular pattern. My question is will this spending pattern be a problem checking my expenses in Jan/Feb compared to previous months? However, I decided to cut cost because of the intention of this trip since January.
Also, I will appreciate if someone can help with itinerary, as in sightseeing places to visit in London and possibly transport means round the city.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
sassybee:

Yea, I heard its new and it's required for first time applicants..

Never heard of that from people who applied recently but then again these rules change far too often.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
donciccio:
Hello NL's; Justwise, Legxus, Vicjustice & co, I've been refused visa in about 2.1/2 years ago. Reasons stated are; 1. My balance and expenses doesn't tally. (Although I'd a regular and fixed sum constantly deposited as salaries but I guess it's because I spend indiscrimately). 2) I made a mistake on the hotel reservation I made/used then (On the form submitted I mistakenly entered the hotel headquarters address instead of the branch I intended to stay. tho I enclosed the hotel booking in my package submitted. Also, the hotel was outside central London regarded as the tourist centre). 3) they say I didn't provide itinerary of my activities.
Now I wish to apply again, after deducting what I intend to live on I've a balance of 900k in my account (Jan salary:300k, Feb salary: 300k + 2014 leave & 13th month allowy: 500k). I wish to spend not more than 550k for this trip of 10days including travel days. (Flight ticket-200k and 350k for hotel and leisure+shopping)
I earn 300k after tax and pension deductions. for about a year I took a facility which I've been servicing with 100k monthly. finished payments in December2014. So my Jan/Feb credits are 300k each.
My heavy concern is on my expenses because it's been random. That's I spend indiscriminately, no regular pattern. My question is will this spending pattern be a problem checking my expenses in Jan/Feb compared to previous months? However, I decided to cut cost because of the intention of this trip since January.
Also, I will appreciate if someone can help with itinerary, as in sightseeing places to visit in London and possibly transport means round the city.
Please can you list those documents you submitted?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
donciccio:
Visa officers have no businesss with your incontinent pattern of spending, what they want to see is the pattern of regular income and reasonable savings.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by donciccio: 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
justwise:

Please can you list those documents you submitted?

The docs submitted include:
1. Letter of introduction from my employer
2. 6 months statement of account
3. 6 months salary pay slip
4. Photocopy of my work ID card
5. Car docs/driving licence
6. Life assurance policy docs
7. Hotel reservations

Although, that year I was earning 210k take home. was single and still single. Hope my status isn't an issue?

Thanx Justwise and Vicjustice for your attention here?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by overdrive(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
@justwise can u assist one to fill a uk online visa form also if u have a dorm account it will go a long way in helping out and of course u will be compensated. I already sent u a pm yesterday. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.