Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (979721 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:33am On May 25, 2015
damkanlinsin:
good work guys I Applied in year 2012 and I was refuse becos I forgot to put letter of sponsorship in my application and I was refuse in the refusal letter it was written dere dat I did not show any evidence of source of found, so I want to reapply now pls wat are the tins I need to add to my application and is dere 90% assurance that I would be given visa thanks

What are you doing at the moment?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:33am On May 25, 2015
zoomzu:

Many thanks

No worries.

General comment....if you have huge amount going into your salary account other than your salary please explain it in the form.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by peaky: 9:04am On May 25, 2015
Justwise, My name is Oladele, 26yrs, just got married, earned 130k per month with over 800k balance in my account. i want to use my vacation opportunity to do a one day refresher course in London. Do i stand a chance of giving a visa? comment please.My employer promised to refund the money when i return from the training.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:17am On May 25, 2015
peaky:
Justwise, My name is Oladele, 26yrs, just got married, earned 130k per month with over 800k balance in my account. i want to use my vacation opportunity to do a one day refresher course in London. Do i stand a chance of giving a visa? comment please My employer promised to refund the money when i return from the training.

That will not help your application and will put your company in spotlight. If they can afford it then they should sponsor the course from onset rather than pay-after-service arrangement.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by damkanlinsin(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2015
am in my final year now
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by santa101: 12:36pm On May 25, 2015
i just heard 59 pounds 18,000 is being charged for submission for uk visa at teleperformance......thats too high...we are being extorted in this country cos of our desperado nature
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Pidggin(f): 12:40pm On May 25, 2015
damkanlinsin:
good work guys I Applied in year 2012 and I was refuse becos I forgot to put letter of sponsorship in my application and I was refuse in the refusal letter it was written dere dat I did not show any evidence of source of found, so I want to reapply now pls wat are the tins I need to add to my application and is dere 90% assurance that I would be given visa thanks

You need to ensure that your documents are appropriate and your form is well filled before you can get your visa. No one will give you 90% when you haven't stated your documents nor the balance in your account. Everything you intend submitting have to be appropriate.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Pidggin(f): 12:45pm On May 25, 2015
peaky:
Justwise, My name is Oladele, 26yrs, just got married, earned 130k per month with over 800k balance in my account. i want to use my vacation opportunity to do a one day refresher course in London. Do i stand a chance of giving a visa? comment please.My employer promised to refund the money when i return from the training.
If your employer promised to refund you, that is a private matter between you and them. If your company is not giving you documents for the trip, then there is no need to include this details in your application. Just apply for general visit, fill your form well, and package your documents well.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by rochf10: 2:59pm On May 25, 2015
justwise:

How did the money become available in last 3 months and enough for the trip? What is your salary range?
@justwise Hello there. My monthly salary is about 362k and will have a closing balance of about 1M. Should I still submit my savings account, which has the unexplained deposit? I have my salary certificate and approved leave form as worry357 suggested.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Pidggin(f): 7:00pm On May 25, 2015
rochf10:
@justwise Hello there. My monthly salary is about 362k and will have a closing balance of about 1M. Should I still submit my savings account, which has the unexplained deposit? I have my salary certificate and approved leave form as worry357 suggested.

Your closing balance is good. Make sure you include your payslips tobshow your monthly income.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by femredhead: 9:16pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=santa101 post=34077432]i just heard 59 pounds 18,000 is being charged for submission for uk visa at teleperformance......thats too high...we are being extorted in this country cos of our desperado nature[/quote Is that visa fee? Is the visa fee going to be paid @ teleperformance? How much is the visa fee now?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by femredhead: 9:21pm On May 25, 2015
How much is visitor visa fee now? Is it gn to be paid @ teleperformance?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by damkanlinsin(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2015
good work guys I Applied in year 2012 and I was refuse becos I forgot to put letter of sponsorship in my application and I was in the refusal letter it was written dere dat I did not show any evidence of source of found, so I want reapply now pls wat are the tins I need to add to my application and is dere 90% assurance that I would be given visa thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by chadelicious: 9:53pm On May 25, 2015
justwise:

That salary range can hardly get you a visa to the UK. That is the major problem.

Aii, tnx
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2015
rochf10:

Your salary account alone will do.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by BABABABA: 12:10pm On May 26, 2015
Hi Justwise and vjustice .

I am working full time in the UK and I have never taken any benefit . i intend to invite my my two kids to visit to UK during summer holiday(4weeks holiday) .
Is £2,000 balance in my salary account good enough in the eye of the ECO . Am worried about the issue of disposable income or whatever excuse the ECO are fond of .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 26, 2015
Hi,Rify smiley you can post your question here so someone can help you quickly.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2015
BABABABA:
Hi Justwise and vjustice .

I am working full time in the UK and I have never taken any benefit . i intend to invite my my two kids to visit to UK during summer holiday(4weeks holiday) .
Is £2,000 balance in my salary account good enough in the eye of the ECO . Am worried about the issue of disposable income or whatever excuse the ECO are fond of .

Ticket bought already or its part of the £2000?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by BABABABA: 3:21pm On May 26, 2015
I have not bought the ticket . I have not even applied to the visiting visa . The £2000 is for ticket [£1400] and feeding/miscellaneous [£600] for 4 weeks .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2015
BABABABA:
I have not bought the ticket . I have not even applied to the visiting visa . The £2000 is for ticket [£1400] and feeding/miscellaneous [£600] for 4 weeks .

Since your salary will still be coming in and you are established in the UK then you will be fine.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by BABABABA: 4:50pm On May 26, 2015
Cool. Tnx
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Taiwoabo(f): 7:48pm On May 26, 2015
justwise:

All you need to do is to give your friend this link all the info is here

Lol....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by santa101: 10:37am On May 27, 2015
85 pounds for 6 months....324 pounds for 2 year visa... 588 pounds for 5 years.....737 pounds for 10 years.... and you are required to pay 59 pounds to use the ikeja teleperformance office which will need to be paid while paying for visa fee too[quote author=femredhead post=34091525][/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by lillybab: 12:09pm On May 27, 2015
santa101:
85 pounds for 6 months....324 pounds for 2 year visa... 588 pounds for 5 years.....737 pounds for 10 years.... and you are required to pay 59 pounds to use the ikeja teleperformance office which will need to be paid while paying for visa fee too

Does the 59pounds apply to the Vi branch too?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by santa101: 1:30pm On May 27, 2015
yes from what i confirmed
lillybab:

Does the 59pounds apply to the Vi branch too?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tembuk(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2015
Good day all , i applied for UK Visa in october 2013 to be precise but i was refused based on statement of account and amount i stated i was going with which was about 1,080,000.00 naira, the mistake was an over site while the person who helped in filling the form online then, i stated he fill 1800 pounds which needed to be converted to naira . i will like to reapply this year and will appreciate your advice on what best to do. i have all the needed documents.
I will also want to know cos as at when i applied then in 2013 my salary was domiciled with GTBank but it has been moved to another bank now i will like to know if there will be any implication.

Your answers will be appreciated.

Thank You.

Temi
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by nma01: 2:03pm On May 27, 2015
Please guys in the house, need uk embassy abuja review email urgently..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry357: 2:07pm On May 27, 2015
tembuk:
Good day all , i applied for UK Visa in october 2013 to be precise but i was refused based on statement of account and amount i stated i was going with which was about 1,080,000.00 naira, the mistake was an over site while the person who helped in filling the form online then, i stated he fill 1800 pounds which needed to be converted to naira . i will like to reapply this year and will appreciate your advice on what best to do. i have all the needed documents.
I will also want to know cos as at when i applied then in 2013 my salary was domiciled with GTBank but it has been moved to another bank now i will like to know if there will be any implication. Your answers will be appreciated. Thank You. Temi

Do you have the exact words or reason that they gave for your rejection?
There should be a code of letters and numbers.
Post this and it will be simpler to answer you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by girlie4rea: 2:42pm On May 27, 2015
plz i want to apply for a uk visa.my dad is based in the uk and also sponsoring my trip.am married and my salary is 65k.
my dad sent 6month statement and an inivation letter..i aso have a letter frm my office and my six months statement.what other document do i need ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tembuk(m): 4:40pm On May 27, 2015
@ Worry.......The VO Decision

You haves stated on your application that you are employed full time as a project manager for Marysons Works Limited since 01/02/2010. In support of your application you have submitted a letter from your employer and a bank statement confirms you employed as claimed and that your monthly salary is 173,290 NGN (693 POUNDS). GIVEN THE ABOVE I AM SATISFIED YOU ARE EMPLOYED as claimed.

I also note from your bank statement provided that in September 2013 two months before the submission of your visa application you deposited 398,000 NGN (1,592 pounds) which is equivalent to twice your claimed monthly income . From the document submitted i am not able to correlate the origin of the funds held in your bank, i am not satisfied they are genuinely available to support your visit, nor that balance of this account is a true reflection of your usual financial circumstances. This means that i am not satisfied that you have therefore accurately presented your circumstances in Nigeria and this undermined the overall credibility of the application.
At Q76 you have estimated the cost to you personnaly of this visit to be 1,080,000 NGN (4,320 POUNDS). Given that you have said at Q 70/71 that you spend 75,00 NGN (300pound) on living cost and supporting families, your disposable monthly income is 98,290(393 pound) This means the proposed expenditure equates to 11 times that of your disposable income. As such i do not find it reasonable to incurre this expenses , given your evidencd circumstances, i am not satisfied that you have established that the reason or intentions for this visit are as claimed. In addition from the evidence shown , you also have no evidence of travel and compliance immigration procedures similar to those of the united kingdom which might offset my other concerns and its is not clear why you have chosen this time to visit the UK

Given all of the above circumstances undermine the overall credibility of the application to the extent that , on the balance of probabilities, i am not satisfied that your circumstances are as you have indicated or on your intentions in wishing to travel to the united kingdom now. I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a general visitor or that you intend to leave the united kingdom at the end of period of the visit as stated by you. Given this i am not satisfied that you can be maintained and accomodated without taking employment or having recourse to public funds.

I have therfore refused your application because i am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities that you meet all of the requirements of the relevant paragraph of the united kingdom immigration rules.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tembuk(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2015
@ WORRY and all...

I like to know my faith if i decide to apply a fresh again
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry357: 5:25pm On May 27, 2015
tembuk:
@ WORRY and all...
I like to know my faith if i decide to apply a fresh again

Ok the good news is that it does not look like they have given you a ban.
So you can apply again.

You need to look at what they said about finances and make sure that this time your figures add up.
If your circumstances have not change and the cost of the trip is again far more than your income you should thing wether you want to waste money re applying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (426)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.