Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (980027 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2015
ancestorial:
I really commend you people for the good work u av been doing here. Please i need your assistance. My brother travelled to UK 2 months ago, but unfortunately the UK Immigration deported him because the hotel reservations he made which was done by his agent could not be verified. In other words, they deported him becos they thought he didnt book hotel and his visa wascancelled placing him on a year ban.
He wants to apply for US visa now but i dont know if there are chances of getting the visa due to the cancellation he had previously? Please and please, i want you to make contributions so that our application will not be refused..God bless

Nobody can authoritatively tell you whether he will be given a visa or not, all he has to do is to prepare for the interview and most importantly be as honest as possible then the VO will make that decision.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2015
adaspire:
I am a teacher with a salary of 25k, I want to visit uk for a week and my husband wants to sponsor me, will I be given a visa and what documents am I going to submit for sponsorship

What is your husband's take home salary?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2015
Velocitron:
Hi Guys,

I'm submitting my application for a visitor's visa to the U.K. I paid for the fast track added value service online, on teleperformance's website. After I made the payment, I got directed back to my application page, with no proof of payment or anything. I also checked my email and I got no confirmation that I had paid for the service.

What proof will I have to show that I already paid at the submission centre?

Thanks.

Have you contacted the embassy?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by mizbee: 9:03am On Jun 30, 2015
Good morning Justwise. Please, am kind of a bit confuse. Sheffield already made a decision on my application last week Tuesday and TP is yet to update it on my page. Today makes it d 5th day stated by Sheffield and also d 15th day of d whole process. I hope am safe? Thank u.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2015
mizbee:
Good morning Justwise. Please, am kind of a bit confuse. Sheffield already made a decision on my application last week Tuesday and TP is yet to update it on my page. Today makes it d 5th day stated by Sheffield and also d 15th day of d whole process. I hope am safe? Thank u.

They don't always update that system that much, many received their package while the system remains the same

You will probably hear from them this week
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by mizbee: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2015
justwise:

They don't always update that system that much, many received their package while the system remains the same

You will probably hear from them this week

Thank u Justwise for the prompt response. God bless u. wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2015
mizbee:

Thank u Justwise for the prompt response. God bless u. wink

No worries.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by everzingoo: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2015
Morning Justwise,

You are yet you reply my e-mail.

I will appreciate you check and reply me

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2015
Adebenson1:

I got the visa.... Thanks justwise.

Congrats.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2015
everzingoo:
Morning Justwise,

You are yet you reply my e-mail.

I will appreciate you check and reply me

Thanks
I have replied your email
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by djbaju(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gud day, pls can some1 pls get me updated from what i av read here the uk visa application center is no more in billings way if i am correct nd pls where is it now? Also pls aw much will it cost for general family visit of 6months, d last time i checked was 23k plus courier & sms fee. God bless
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kelvdim(m): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Good morning good people,a friend of mine who is a UK citizen is sending me an invitation letter.I am a Registered Nurse,works with the Nigerian Navy,single...I have 1.1million naira in my salary account.What are the documents that I need to submit and do I stand a chance of getting the visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ayla1: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
blessedfavoured:

Thanks for replying..and 21 days, that's the standard. i get why people say tp VI is slower than Ikeja, it took 8 days after your visa was issued while Ikeja applicants get to pick up a day after. guess that explains the 18k.

Did you wait for the teleperformance site to get updated or you just went there to pick up?

To be honest, I ran out of patience on the 19th June and I wanted to go to VI to find out if not for @Justwise that calm my nerves! grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
I will be going to pick my Passport tomorrow at the VI office, so help me God smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by realshel: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
blessedfavoured:

Thanks for replying..and 21 days, that's the standard. i get why people say tp VI is slower than Ikeja, it took 8 days after your visa was issued while Ikeja applicants get to pick up a day after. guess that explains the 18k.
Did you wait for the teleperformance site to get updated or you just went there to pick up?

@ayla! You didn't answer the question
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by realshel: 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
OGreene:
I will be going to pick my Passport tomorrow at the VI office, so help me God smiley

Have u got msg from submission center ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Motol: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hi Justwise. God bless u more for the superb job u doing right here!

My query is on behalf of a friend. She has a 2year valid visa and she visits the UK at least once a year right from when she applied/had 6months visa till she got the 2years.

She met a nice man on one of her trips, a relationship ensued and he later came down to Nigeria for the wedding proper(court wedding) last month.

Her question is, she doesn't want to file for a spousal visa to join her husband yet as she has a great job going on here, plus she still got a multiple valid visa which she wouldn't mind renewing after expiration. Would this count against her at the port of entry on her next visit if she states she is there to visit her husband, and in the process of her visit visa renewal, would she have issues since she would mention her husband as british resident/citizen in the application form.

Justwise o. Your candid advice please. Thanks much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by mykeloops(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hello justwise.
I got a quick question. Can I used a joint mandate acct to apply for UK study visa? The account is in my name but their are 3 signatories to it.
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by richietayo: 7:22am On Jul 01, 2015
Hello, Please what is the current price of the UK visitors visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2015
mykeloops:
Hello justwise.
I got a quick question. Can I used a joint mandate acct to apply for UK study visa? The account is in my name but their are 3 signatories to it.
Thanks

Will the money in that account be available to you in the UK since there are other signatories?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2015
Motol:
Hi Justwise. God bless u more for the superb job u doing right here!

My query is on behalf of a friend. She has a 2year valid visa and she visits the UK at least once a year right from when she applied/had 6months visa till she got the 2years.

She met a nice man on one of her trips, a relationship ensued and he later came down to Nigeria for the wedding proper(court wedding) last month.

Her question is, she doesn't want to file for a spousal visa to join her husband yet as she has a great job going on here, plus she still got a multiple valid visa which she wouldn't mind renewing after expiration. Would this count against her at the port of entry on her next visit if she states she is there to visit her husband, and in the process of her visit visa renewal, would she have issues since she would mention her husband as british resident/citizen in the application form.

Justwise o. Your candid advice please. Thanks much

She will be absolutely fine. Nothing to worry about really.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2015
kelvdim:
Good morning good people,a friend of mine who is a UK citizen is sending me an invitation letter.I am a Registered Nurse,works with the Nigerian Navy,single...I have 1.1million naira in my salary account. What are the documents that I need to submit and do I stand a chance of getting the visa?

Reading few pages back will answer that question.

Nobody can tell you authoritatively that you will be given a visa or not even if you met all the requirements. You just have to apply and the ECO will make that decision
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 8:29am On Jul 01, 2015
No oooo. Just the mail from Sheffield office that a decision has been taken on my application, this was on Friday

realshel:

Have u got msg from submission center ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2015
$133

richietayo:
Hello, Please what is the current price of the UK visitors visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by realshel: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2015
OGreene:
No oooo. Just the mail from Sheffield office that a decision has been taken on my application, this was on Friday

Okay. Update us
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2015
Good morning, i got a mail from the Sheffield office that a decision has been made on my AP (June 26) that i should go to the centre to pick up my doc with 3-5days. I just received another mail (TLScontact) that my docs and decision will be sent to the UK Visa Centre where i applied and will be contacted by email over the next few days.

Should i wait for the mail because i planned going there today, or i should just go afterall today is the 5th day. Please has anyone been in this kind of situation? How long did it take to be the ready for pick-up. I applied at the VI centre
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by mykeloops(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2015
justwise:

Will the money in that account be available to you in the UK since there are other signatories?

Yes. I will be pull out the money before I leave. I will be taking it wit me we going. (not all of money though, to be honest, but definitely most of it.)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2015
House, please what doc do i show at the entrance if am going to collect my Passport? I guess the time remains 10am - 4pm, abi
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by prommy(f): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2015
I applied for Uk visa ,submitted my documents on Friday.Received a mail today wednesday that it is ready.Yet to pick it up as iI am not residing in Abuja.I wonder what it means.Refusal or given
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Please where did you submit urs? VI, Ikeja or Abuja?

prommy:
I applied for Uk visa ,submitted my documents on Friday.Received a mail today wednesday that it is ready.Yet to pick it up as iI am not residing in Abuja.I wonder what it means.Refusal or given
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by realshel: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
OGreene:
House, please what doc do i show at the entrance if am going to collect my Passport? I guess the time remains 10am - 4pm, abi

@OGreene how far with your package?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
They said i should come back tomorrow morning

realshel:

@OGreene how far with your package?

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (426)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.